• luke butson

★★★ Rewatched by luke butson 24 Jul, 2015

Still fun but not as big as I used to find it.

• Oscar

★★★★ Rewatched by Oscar 17 Jul, 2015 1

Sí, la película ha envejecido un poco mal y tal vez la calificación que le doy es meramente por el factor nostálgico, pero una cosa si es cierta y es que los efectos prácticos de esta película es su gran fuerte, aún cuando han pasado más de veinte años, toda la escena de los niños encogidos y su travesía por el patio hasta llegar a su casa se siente tan bien que es imposible no volver a emocionarse con esta gran película familiar made in Disney.

• Welton Rodrigo Torres Nascimento

★★½ Watched by Welton Rodrigo Torres Nascimento 01 Jul, 2015

Alguns filmes é melhor não rever.

• Warriors

★★★ Added by Warriors

This one is so hilareous that it is a gem. Rick Moranis is a grazy guy and the filming locations are great with the typical American houses and all that goes on inside these houses!

• matt lynch

★★★ Rewatched by matt lynch 28 Jun, 2015

I didn't realize that Stuart Gordon and Brian Yuzna originated this material, or that Gordon intended to direct but became ill, so I couldn't help but imagine the darker, meaner, funnier version of this he might have created (a pointless exercise given that Disney likely never would have made such a thing, but still). While this could be more exciting (there's a lot of dead air, especially with Matt Frewer as a cranky neighbor), the choice of Joe Johnston as…

• LillaLili

Added by LillaLili

drágám a kölykök összementek

• dstorm

★★★★★ Rewatched by dstorm 17 May, 2015

I love the set design in this movie! This is always one of my favorite go-to films for citing how much more "real" practical effects are. There are some post effects in here, but much of the world was actually built. Everything in a movie is a manufacture of a given reality. I just think that computer generated realities feel a little more fake, than hand built ones. It's something about being tactile. I know when something is fake, and…

• savvybulge

★★★★ Added by savvybulge

I haven't seen this movie in 25 years yet I know every line. Except "Plumbing." That is I knew the line but didn't understand the meaning. Until now. At under 10, I had not yet had sex ed in school or otherwise, so when Big Russ Thompson gives "plumbing" as an excuse to not go camping, I understood it to mean plumbing. Awesome. Someone should make a kids movie full of vague, vulgar adult references that kids wouldn't get, so…

• Matt G

★★½ Watched by Matt G 24 Apr, 2015

The most popular film of 1989 that I had not seen

Yes - It's a kid's movie and the effects are a bit dated, but not a terrible film.

• nathp

★★★★ Rewatched by nathp 12 Apr, 2015

+ 1 1/2 * - way better than I remembered, especially structurally and visually.

• Nick Box

★★★★ Rewatched by Nick Box 14 Mar, 2015

Classic still loads of fun great score great effects cLassic

• Bob Cashill

★★★ Rewatched by Bob Cashill 08 Mar, 2015

My kids were thoroughly amused by this charmer, and so was I (again). In spirit it's the closest 80s Disney came to approximating its 70s live-action predecessors, but the execution is much better. Lo-fi and pre-CGI, with a stop-motion bug battle reminiscent of THE BLACK SCORPION of all things.