• 61eRmovie

Added by Josh Needle

Like It!

• Felipe Scavo

★★★★ Rewatched by Felipe Scavo 01 Feb, 2016

Clássico do Cinema em Casa. Que nostalgia! Impossível não lembrar as tardes que o SBT exibia esse filme. Sempre era tão divertido acompanhar.

A trama do longa é tão criativa. Acho os cenários “gigantes” impressionantes, muito caprichados e com um bom tom realista. Os produtores realmente deram uma atenção especial na idealização deste filme, porque pra mim, não há erro nestes quesitos. Os efeitos especiais – como aquele do voo da abelha – já dão alguns tropeços, mas nada muito…

• flexewebs

★★★★ Added by flexewebs

I always really loved this film because of the fine combination of family energy as well as sci-fi elements in it, also combined with adventure elements all pivoting around simple themes of neighbourhood, family and childhood stuff.

Even these days it's quite a nice movie to see.

• Boris Kolašinac

★★★½ Watched by Boris Kolašinac 29 Nov, 2015

A great family-adventure movie which never gets old. Nice practical FX and puppet work!!

• Meinardas

★½ Watched by Meinardas 28 Dec, 2015

Prisimenant vaikystę!

• T. Heilman

★★½ Watched by T. Heilman 15 Nov, 2015

I can't help but ponder if there is an alternate universe where Stuart Gordon and Brian Yuzna produced a crazy-ass version of this film for Charles Band with Jeffrey Combs as the inventor dad and Barbara Crampton as the mom.

Things play out a lot darker in this version and Barbara somehow ends up getting naked and fondled by a giant insect.

This notion is a lot more intriguing than the actual movie I watched, which is pretty bland despite…

• Travis McNinja

★★★★ Rewatched by Travis McNinja 18 Oct, 2015

One of those rare live action kids films from my youth that somehow aged very gracefully and even improved over time. Now I can share it with my kids who are about the same age I was the first time I saw this fun little chunk of escapism.

• Cythe

★★★★ Watched by Cythe 19 Sep, 2015

This was still a blast,
    Kids loved it to pieces.
    Definitely one of the coolest kids films ever made.

• Thom D.J.

★★★★ Rewatched by Thom D.J. 03 Sep, 2015

Childhood memory.
    And a pretty dear one, at that.
    it can never get anything less than completely awesome!

• Aleta

Rewatched by Aleta 16 Aug, 2015

Screaming kids being rude to each other and not much else.

• Craig

★★★★ Rewatched by Craig 15 Aug, 2015

Having seen it a few weeks before, I couldn't help comparing this to Jurrasic World and being amazed at just how much the mega hit falls short, and how much more important and solid script is over special effects.

Both films are effects driven family adventure movies and it is unarguable that Honey, I Shrunk the Kids video effects haven't aged well, the very fact that phisical sets were built for the kids to have there adventure is far more…