• jcj7323

★★★ Watched by jcj7323 23 Jul, 2016

The introduction of Tiny is one of the most unnerving scenes Ive ever seen with the music and candlelit dinner table like what in the actual fuck..

• Jake Tibbs

★★★ Watched by Jake Tibbs 21 Jul, 2016

The 2000's was a very bad decade for horror. After the renaissance for the genre that was the 1980's, the 1990's saw a big decline, with far fewer good horror films being made than bad ones. In the 2000's, things got even worse. The cinemas became plagued with lackluster remakes and unoriginal cash-grabs. However, the decade did have a few gems. Enter death metal superstar Rob Zombie, who grew up loving the genre. In 2003, he directed his first feature…

• usmonster

★★★★ Rewatched by usmonster 20 Jul, 2016

Seen movie at the theater when it came out . I do not know why I like this movie so much . reminds me of the 1970,s slasher movies ..

• Courtney Cheshire

★★★★½ Watched by dshie24601 03 Jul, 2016

Classic

• JMReviews

★★ Watched by JMReviews 02 Jul, 2016

"If you lived here, you'd be home by now."

If I could murder a billboard, you'd be dead by now.

• Zack Clopton

★★★ Added by Zack Clopton

Rob Zombie is probably the most divisive figure in the horror fan community in recent memory. Yet, if I remember correctly, “House of 1000 Corpses” was fairly well liked upon premiere. The film had a protracted post-production and, if it had been released in 2001 as originally planned, before the turn of the century horror revival started, it probably would have been even better received.

It’s a conflicted film and I’m tempted to say it’s not very good. Honestly, the…

• Materiaboitv

★★★★ Added by Materiaboitv

A gritty look a what a horror film by Rob zombie would have looked like in the 70's. This film introduces you to the Firefly family who later appear in Devil's rejects. Very old school horror look and great characters. Music also from Rob zombie himself, staring his Beautiful Wife Sheri Moon Zombie as the crazy Baby.
    Must watch for classic horror fans.

"Run rabbit ....Ruuuuun Rabbiiiiiiiiiit Ruuuuuuuuun"

• Josiah Morgan

★★★½ Watched by Josiah Morgan 30 Jun, 2016 12

A who's-who and what's-what of humorous horror psychedelia, this film is very much a play on Hooper's two Texas Chain Saw films and pretty much plays as an effectively directed rehash of the second film. Rob Zombie is probably the closest we have to an heir to Hooper these days - and Hooper made some of the best films of all time. I am immensely excited to see where Zombie's career leads.

• Salvador Alvarado

★★★½ Watched by Salvador Alvarado 30 Jun, 2016

um ok this is the most fun movie ever made

• yush

★★★★ Watched by yush 29 Jun, 2016 2

abstract, sizzling, hallucinatory images constantly interfering and interrupting narrative (whose existence in itself is very debatable) which plays out like the worst of trips; the world bathed in lurid hues and choked by madness.