• Mark_Lemmond

★½ Watched by Mark_Lemmond 23 Nov, 2014

This isn't a movie as much as it is Rob Zombie's wet dream.

• Sc8lo

★★ Rewatched by Sc8lo 27 May, 2011

Don't get the appeal of this one. Most of the characters are irritating.

• ThrashtilDeath

★★ Rewatched by ThrashtilDeath 15 Nov, 2014

There's really no reason to watch this if you've seen the first two Texas Chainsaw Massacre's.

• Andrew Bemis

★★★½ Watched by Andrew Bemis 28 Oct, 2014

Giving this a positive rating is kind of indefensible, as there are whole scenes that really don't work at all. I have a soft spot for it, though, because it was weird enough (without any particularly extreme violent content) to freak out two different distributors, and because Rob Zombie loves many of the same things that I do (I also grew up about fifteen minutes from Haverhill, MA, his hometown, and you can see the Haverhill influence all over his…

• Tom Beasley

Watched by Tom Beasley 15 Nov, 2014

Baffling structure and a steadfast refusal to do anything creepy leaves Rob Zombie's lo-fi horror struggling to leave a wound.

Nothing makes sense at all and the final gory blow-out is cheapened by the fact that there isn't a single actual character in the whole thing.

• Mully Mullennix

★★★★ Rewatched by Mully Mullennix 14 Nov, 2014

On re-watch this moved up quite a bit. I love this as an old fashioned horror movie. In a lot of ways its a mess but its a rare find and a fresh fun pure horror spectacle. A lot of fun to watch.

• skubrick

★★★★ Added by skubrick

"Goddamn, motherfucker got blood all over my best clown suit."

House of 1000 Corpses is a 2003 American exploitation horror film written, co-scored and directed by Rob Zombie, and starring Chris Hardwick, Rainn Wilson, Sid Haig, Bill Moseley, Sheri Moon Zombie and Karen Black. The plot focuses on two couples who are held hostage by a sadistic backwoods family on Halloween. Zombie's directorial debut, the film drew from a multitude of influences, particularly American horror films of the 1970s, including…

• Josh

★★★½ Rewatched by Josh 04 Nov, 2014 2

Walton Goggins in every movie plz.

• Sean Laughery

★★★★ Rewatched by Sean Laughery 02 Nov, 2014

It was a 5 before The Devil's Rejects and The Lords of Salem came out. Now, those are 4, 4.5 and 5, respectively. One of my favorite filmmakers in the world.

• IvanNavarroG

★½ Watched by IvanNavarroG 01 Nov, 2014

Jesus christ this is awful

• Joe DiCanio