• Paul Wilson

★★ Watched by Paul Wilson 13 Apr, 2014

Despite being quite dark ( and duck tits level of disturbing) for what's supposed to be a kids film I don't really see the incredible awfulness that has given the film it's reputation. Even being quite fond of a pun the 1000 or so duck related ones grate and most of the laughs are unintentional. There's far too many dull periods but once the story gets going it can be fun in the right mind and as guilty pleasure/ prime example of 80's cheese I can see why people have a good time with it. Both stars are for Lea Thompson mind, god bless her

• Liva

½ Watched by Liva 12 Apr, 2014

What, in the name of heavens, did I just watch? I feel like I need Jesus after seeing this since everyone involved in the making of this film has to be beyond salvation.

• JurassicGriffin

★½ Rewatched by JurassicGriffin 09 Apr, 2014

I don't know why this exists. Seriously. Duck boobs, attempted beastiality, lots and lots of puns... It's terrible. I still want to see a remake, though.

• Charlie Derry

★★★ Watched by Charlie Derry 25 Mar, 2014

It's hard not to be creeped out by Howard a little, which put me off quite frequently, but it's also a great 80s family comedy so it can be forgiven. I think... I'm not sure. There was a lot I liked about it but I just keep remembering the dodgey parts now, and there were many of them.

• Alex Krajci

★★ Watched by Alex Krajci 08 Apr, 2014

I Don't Like 1986's Howard The Duck.

• Anthony

★½ Watched by Anthony 06 Apr, 2014

Still a better movie than Man of Steel.

• Drew Nugent

★★★½ Watched by Drew Nugent 27 Mar, 2014 2

The 80's.... a magical time when movies with Duck Tits and Duck Condom jokes could be rated PG. The more I think about it, it's really strange that Lea Thompson is in one movie where she wants to fuck her son, and another movie where she wants to fuck a duck... and both of them have killer guitar solos.

• swellzombie

★★★ Added by swellzombie

Duck boobs!

• kubrickselfies

★★★★★ Watched by kubrickselfies 24 Mar, 2014

THIS FILM IS SO MUCH FUN IM LITERALLY????? ONLY HEARD BAD THINGS BUT IT'S P GROOVY

• Josh Kolb

★★★★★ Rewatched by Josh Kolb 12 Mar, 2014

Duck tits, Oo-oo.

• Travis McClain

★★★½ Rewatched by Travis McClain 07 Mar, 2014

I first saw Howard the Duck on VHS in the 80's. I remember clearly that we rented it one weekend when my dad had my younger brother and me, and also our older half-brother. (I'm pretty sure he's responsible for the selection having been made, since our dad tends to scoff at this kind of movie.) I've always had a soft spot for it. I mean, how can a 7 or 8 year-old not respond favorably to a movie that…

• Thomas Lewry

Rewatched by Thomas Lewry 28 Feb, 2014

''On my planet, we never say die, we say... NOT MY SHORTS!''

Re-Watched 'Howard the Duck'...more like Howard the Fuck-ing asshole. Truly a disturbing cinematic experience. Howard is taken from his Duck universe and transported to earth, terror ensues. If I never hear another duck pun again, I'll die happy. Tim Robbins is lucky his career survived this, this film makes the sewer pipe he crawled through in The Shawshank Redemption look like child's play.

This is a MARVEL movie?…