• Ben Riley

★★★ Watched by Ben Riley 18 Oct, 2016 1

"This is seriously starting to undermine my self-esteem."

Almost certainly the truest line in this whole whacked movie.

• Jody Duncan

½ Watched by Jody Duncan 12 Oct, 2016

This was the first time I'd seen this movie, and I wish I could turn back the clock and unsee this disaster.

• Arbiter

★★★ Rewatched by Arbiter 24 Sep, 2016

When a dimensional tunnel yanks him from his home planet Duckworld, Howard (Chip Zen / Ed Gale) finds himself dumped in Cleveland where he's befriended by Beverly (Lea Thompson),  guitar player in a band called Cherry Bomb.  Bev takes Howard to see her friend Phil (Tim Robbins) thinking he might know a way to send him back.  They later meet  Dr. Jenning  (Jeffery Jones) the scientist who had been working on a project that created the tunnel. While trying to…

• sakskidz

Watched by sakskidz 25 Sep, 2016

Shitember Day 25: Howard the Duck

I don't want to give this movie half a star, cause if I give too many things half a star it may get repetitive. It just doesn't feel like a half star of a movie, so I'll just rate it 1/5 and say some of the visuals are good for the time even though they're not. The movie is just creepy, that's all I could really say, everything in it is just creepy.

Almost done, only 5 movies to go.

• Patrick Lohmeier

★½ Rewatched by Patrick Lohmeier 20 Sep, 2016

• mikeysarkisian

★½ Watched by mikeysarkisian 17 Sep, 2016

Like a fever dream inside a fever dream

• Myles Nelson

½ Watched by Myles Nelson 17 Sep, 2016

The film that taught me that evil exists.

• Shrimp93

½ Watched by Shrimp93 11 Sep, 2016

Bad Movies Sunday Marathon #3

Two hours long, ducktits, duckpuns galore, biting an elderly lady in the ass and a guitarsolo by a duck.
    Despite its high budget for an 80s movie this movie is just terrible.

• brokencircle

½ Watched by brokencircle 09 Sep, 2016

Mein Wiedersehen mit Lea Thompson hatte ich mir definitiv anders vorgestellt... Ist das eine Persiflage auf den schlechtesten Film aller Zeiten oder ist das das Original?

• Josh Spooks

★★ Watched by Josh Spooks 06 Sep, 2016

"Towels? Lotion? Antibiotics?"

I think my biggest issue with this film (apart from the seemingly endless running time) has to be the conflicting humour. In one scene towards the start: a punk makes a reference to snorting too much "toot" when he encounters Howard and right after Howard threatens them with his patented "Quack-Fu".

Now I'm sure there are people who find Quack-Fu and the various duck puns; that general route of humour funny but the actual amusement in this…

• Anika

Watched by Anika 27 Aug, 2016

Watched for Scavenger Hunt 17
    3. A Razzie Worst Picture "winnner"!
    Satan's Sluts is an excellent motorcycle gang name.
    Does she wanna fuck a duck??????

• Caesar

½ Watched by Caesar 27 Aug, 2016 2

What the duck did I just watch? Why do I so often find myself duck watching movies that really, really, really duck? Sometimes I feel like if I didn't have bad duck, I'd have no duck at all.