• Chris Cook

★½

Howard the Duck is a story that simply doesnt matter but is presented in the quality of an action blockbuster of the time. Yet it is so obsurd that decent production design cannot save its simply ridiculous plot filled with characters whose intentions are made as clear as why a talking duck is sexually aroused by a human.

• Vincent

Enjoyably bad Marvel movie
    Best Scene: The Diner Scene

• paulbonard

★½

Just terrible, but vaguely worth watching for nostalgia seeing Ed Rooney in a different role

• Jonathan

George Lucas helps finance to bring to the big screen Howard the Duck back in 1986. The result is a terrible film with a lame plot and bad humor.

Howard the Duck voiced by Chip Zen lives on a Earth like planet where their are only ducks. He pretty soon finds himself transported to the planet Earth. Not knowing where he is and being a stranger is taken in by musician Beverly Switzler played by Lea Thompson who he saves…

• Sébastien

★½

I watched this film a lot when I was a kid. I don't think my parents knew it featured duck boobs, a duck version of playboy and a used condom kept in the bag of an anthropomorphic duck who looks like Macaulay Culkin.

• Donkerwoud

★★½

Net als 'Super Mario Bros' (1993) is dit werkje een stuk beter dan de beruchte status doet vermoeden. Howard the Duck is een grappig personage, vooral door de combinatie van het sarcastische stemgeluid van Chip Zien met een eendenkostuum dat verrassend veel verschillende gezichtsuitdrukkingen toelaat. Jeffrey Jones is ook leuk als de 'over the top' Overlord, die steeds iets meer van zijn vroegere gastheer verliest en er absurder, grotesker uit gaat zien. Natuurlijk met cheesy eighties lichteffecten, waarmee hij sonische…

• Matt Mahoney

“No one laughs at a master of quack-fu!”

Except everyone.

For some reason a thought came to me the minute I hit play: as bad a reputation as this movie has, surely it can’t be more deplorable than Meet the Feebles. Less than 5 minutes in, PlayDuck appeared and it all went downhill.

Not nearly on par with the despicability of Meet the Feebles, but I’d almost respect this more if it was. Surely Howard is not a character intended…

• Moy

★½

Mi mayor placer culpable.

• CJ Probst

Howard the Duck is simply one of the worst films that I have ever seen. I get no twinge of satisfaction from that declaration as I might normally. It seems cliché. This was supposed to be one of the worst films I had ever seen. I had hopes that it was going to be so awful that it would transcend into that “So Bad, its good” echelon, something very difficult to attain. I feel for many of you that would…

• CJ Probst

I'm going to have to write a very great deal about how absolutely riduckulous this is in every conceivaBILL way.

But for now. Merry Christmas to all my Letterboxd friends!
    MAy it be a good one for you all.

• Jackson Mills

★★½

More like Howard the Fuck amiright guys???

• Mister Ron F