• Kikuchisawa

★★★★ Rewatched by Kikuchisawa 10 Feb, 2016 5

Film #8 in the February 2016 Scavenger Hunt!
    Task #7 - A film with less than 45% on Rotten Tomatoes that you like
    letterboxd.com/kikuchisawa/list/scavenger-hunt-february-2016/

Yes, welcome to my red room of shame. Tonight, I'll make myself cringe the hardest by saying that, yes, I like Howard the Duck, considered to be one of the worst movies ever made!

"But, why?", you may ask. Well, part of that is on an ironic, so-bad-it's-good level, mostly a lot of the corny duck…

• AdamAtAmetrine

★★★★½ Watched by AdamAtAmetrine 07 Feb, 2016

It's everything I hoped and dreamed it would be. I knew I was in for a treat, but I don't think I realized just how wonderful the experience was going to be. If you haven't seen this awful, wonderful misstep, I highly recommend it.

• Nuno Costa

Watched by Nuno Costa 06 Feb, 2016

Viewed On Shomi

According to Imdb.com: The movie was nominated for seven Golden Raspberry Awards in 1986 including Worst Director (Willard Huyck), Worst Original Song ("Howard the Duck") and Worst Supporting Actor (Tim Robbins). The picture won four Razzies, these were for Worst New Star ("the six guys and gals in the duck suit"), Worst Visual Effects, Worst Screenplay, and Worst Picture.

For its infamy for being a bad movie, it took me 30 years to see Howard The Duck…

• Josh Needle

Watched by Jennifer 29 Jan, 2016

Don't watch it!

• Jesse Schwab

★★★ Added by Jesse Schwab

This honestly isn't as bad as some people make it out to be. Is it a good movie? No, but this film has the perfect balance of nonsense to make it an interesting ride to sit through. It never bore me, to the point that I would stand back and just think about just what exactly was going on in the scene "It's a duck, piloting an airplane while being chased by the police, in order to stop an evil…

• Omar Ahmed

★★ Watched by Omar Ahmed 28 Jan, 2016

Ducks.

The 1st half fucks. The 2nd half sucks.

• Justin LaLiberty

★★★ Rewatched by Justin LaLiberty 25 Jan, 2016 1

Gotta get my hands on that issue of Playduck.

• John Erler

★★½ Watched by John Erler 26 Jan, 2016

In this movie Lea Thompson dates HOWARD THE DUCK. In real life, she married director HOWARD DEUTCH. Deutch directed Pretty In Pink, about a girl pursued by a boy named DUCKY. Just sayin.

Despite some big problems, if you go in with the right expectations you could enjoy this movie. Only you can know for sure.

• Joe

★★½ Rewatched by Joe 25 Jan, 2016 5

Lea Thompson takes the phrase "fuck a duck" a bit too seriously. More poetry courtesy of George Lucas.

• Max Restaino

★★★½ Watched by Max Restaino 25 Jan, 2016

Honestly, I really enjoy this movie and don't quite understand why it has the reputation of being "the worst movie ever made." Super fun, lots of jokes, very strange sexual content, and now I'm in love with Lea Thompson

This movie rules and I don't get the hate.