• Mister Ron F.

WOO-HOO!
    (D)

• EvanWaters

★★½ Added by EvanWaters

Without Steve Gerber or someone similarly cantankerous giving him a voice, Howard the Duck lacks a certain purpose, and so this well-intentioned film struggles to find something for him to do. There's some bad comedy and unfunny duck puns, Lea Thompson looking quite nice, and eventually we start to get into an appealingly comic-booky plot about extradimensional monsters, but the results are all over the place.

• Niels Paridon

Watched by Niels Paridon 23 Nov, 2016

Lightning in a bottle!

"Howard the Duck" is an incredible and constantly entertaining mess of a movie! Productionwise, it looks great and clearlry has George Lucas money involved, but the story, dialogue, and characters don't make a shred of sense in any scene. Absolutely unique and perfect for a bad movie night.

• Matt Flanagan

★½ Watched by Matt Flanagan 19 Nov, 2016

This is at least 45 minutes too long.

• TheGiantClaw

★★★½ Rewatched by TheGiantClaw 14 Nov, 2016

The last time I watched Howard the Duck was as a kid and my memory of the film is almost non-existent (aside from the badass chase scene, which made me want to fly in a Quicksilver MX), but it took me so long to revisit this movie because I figured it might suck after all these years after all of the critical panning I've read about it. I used to think that anything as badly reviewed as this movie had…

• Reece Roberts

★★ Watched by Reece Roberts 13 Nov, 2016

That was terrible.
    I mean 3 act structure wise it wasn't to bad.
    It's just over the top 80's with the punk rock band, and the slang and the casualness of the film.
    Easy to see why there wasn't a follow up film.

• Neil Studd

★★ Watched by Neil Studd 09 Nov, 2016

What. The. Duck.

There are duck tits in the first two minutes, followed by an hour of duck puns, some light bestiality, ane a rapey Zuul ripoff just to keep some semblance of a plot going.

In summary, it's complete quackers.

• TIAGO LIRA

Watched by TIAGO LIRA 05 Nov, 2016

Não sei como aprovaram esse roteiro. O 3º ato é interminável, a história é esticada além do não poder mais. E tudo isso pra que? Tentar surfar no sucesso de Superman?

Depois de ver o filme, eu fico pensando seriamente se não seria essa a pior adaptação de quadrinhos de todos os tempos.

• Carlos Chiriboga

½ Watched by Carlos Chiriboga 17 Sep, 2016

With basically no redeeming qualities, this is one of the worst films I have ever seen. It is not even enjoyable as a bad film. We tried live tweet this and it sucked all of our energy away. We have not live tweeted a movie since.

Actual Rating: 0.3/10 (Translates to 1/2 a star because it is the lowest I can go.)

• Scott Bannick

★★ Watched by Scott Bannick 10 Aug, 2014

SO weird that Howard's next movie appearance would be in a movie released exactly 28 years later, on my birthday. However, it was no Guardians of the Galaxy.

• Ben Riley

★★★ Watched by Ben Riley 18 Oct, 2016 1

"This is seriously starting to undermine my self-esteem."

Almost certainly the truest line in this whole whacked movie.

• Jody Duncan

½ Watched by Jody Duncan 12 Oct, 2016

This was the first time I'd seen this movie, and I wish I could turn back the clock and unsee this disaster.