• Michael Gannaway / Hucksta G

★★½ Watched by Michael Gannaway / Hucksta G 04 Aug, 2015

The hell was that? So many terrible duck puns and just terrible jokes in general, surprisingly sleazy in parts which made me question how it had a PG rating. Still slightly entertaining in a so bad its good way.

• Gio Musso

½ Added by Gio Musso

Have a water fowl fetish? Boy, do I have a movie for you, creepy guy who won't stop masturbating at the local park! But seriously, why throw in fake duck breasts when you can showcase that weird corkscrew wang that is LEGIT! DAMN YOU, GEORGE LUCAS!!! Tim Robbins looks really embarrassed to be there and to be honest I watched this for some top keks n lels and it even failed to produce unintentional hilarity. A trainwreck is entertaining, this is a pile of dog shit that you stepped on because now you're annoyed at it and yourself for being involved with it in anyway.

• An Angry Bear

Watched by An Angry Bear 24 Jul, 2015

I've had a bad night. This made it worse.

• Audiences Everywhere

½ Added by Audiences Everywhere

"His cameo at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy may not spark another effort at building a movie around the character, but his 10 second post-credit scene had more entertainment value than his first 2 hour long sad excuse for a movie."

Read Diego Crespo's full review here.

• Neth

Rewatched by Neth 19 Jul, 2015

This starts out with a anthropomorphic duck with human tits in a bathtub, and gets even more spectacularly misjudged as it goes along.

• zachfree

★½ Watched by zachfree 17 Jul, 2015

What a truly bad film, perhaps one of the most impressively bad I have put myself through ever. The first half is slow, unfunny and stilted - even Tim Robbins comes off terrible here. But once a doctor gets possessed by some kind of dark overlord about two-thirds of the way through... it's still terrible. Except that the bad guy is pretty cool with lots of blue laser eyes and other '80s special effects. Still... painfully bad.

• Parker Smykle

ALL COPIES OF THIS MOVIE SHOULD BE DESTROYED IMMEDIATELY

• Jonathan Paula

½ Watched by Jonathan Paula 12 Jul, 2015

Peculiar mess.

Based on the Marvel comic book of the same name, this science fiction comedy film by director Willard Huyck was originally going to be animated, but a contractual obligation required it to be live action. Strike one. Although the $37-million dollar LucasFilm production somehow broke even, the movie received overwhelmingly negative reviewed upon its release in August of 1986.

With the exception of a fifteen chapter "Captain America" serial released in 1944 - "Howard The Duck" has the…

• SammyBronkowitz

★★★½ Rewatched by SammyBronkowitz 16 May, 2012

Well, fuck me, but I like it. It's a strange movie, but wasn't that the norm in the 80's? It's not exactly good, but there is enough to like in it. Even if it's often just because it's so damn weird.

• Valerie Troutman

★★ Watched by Valerie Troutman 08 Jul, 2015

I don't really understand why this film has such a bad reputation. Don't get me wrong, it's bad, but I enjoyed it as much as Iron Man 2 and more than Iron Man 3. I think people just saw the name George Lucas and were shocked that it wasn't perfect. Also, I don't think till VHS and DVDs became widely available that people truly understood what a bad movie is. Of course people did the same thing with Fifty Shades Of Grey so clearly ignorance still rules the day.

I hope Howard is brought back for the next Guardians Of The Galaxy movie.

• Hias

★½ Watched by Hias 03 Jul, 2015 1

First time I ever saw live-action duck tits.