• Nazeer Vawda

★★★ Rewatched by Nazeer Vawda 21 Oct, 2014

For the mostpart it's a teen drama with Sci-fi elements. The last half hour is a kick ass Sci-fi action sequence. I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get a sequel. The second book was really different. Would have been cool to see how they did that. Also, it's wierd how much I remember from the book. Read it years ago

• Peter Pluymers

★★★ Watched by Peter Pluymers 21 Sep, 2013

"Grease in space"

I started watching this without any prior knowledge. Ultimately, it is not that special, but also not that terribly bad. It's obvious the makers played it safe. It's ultimately a mix of a high-school teen movie and a soft-core SF. The high school section contains all the cliche ingredients: the jock (quarterback, of course), a cheerleader, a nerd who's constantly harassed by the hunks of the school, the newcomer John who's not bad looking but is seen…

• Joe DiCanio

★★ Watched by Joe DiCanio 18 Feb, 2011

Rating: C-

• Alexis Johnston

★★★★ Rewatched by Alexis Johnston 05 Oct, 2014

I really would love a continuation of this movie.

• KMOKLER

★★ Added by KMOKLER

Sorry I can't say anything about this film i remember thinking it was just alright when I watched it but after 3 viewings I still keep forgetting about this movie.

• Almer

★½ Rewatched by Almer 30 Sep, 2014

and I Am 36, so why did I watch this again?

• Frank Future

★½ Added by Frank Future

I felt compelled to rewatch I Am Number Four after thoroughly enjoying D. J. Caruso's previous flick, Disturbia. I also remembered not hating it when I saw it in cinema when it was released.

Well - putting it on was a mistake and apparently my memory sucks. Quite differently from Disturbia none of the actors in Four even register on the acting scale. I've always been impressed with directors who manage to take great talent and turn them into emotionless…

• sho_chan0319

★★½ Rewatched by sho_chan0319 19 Feb, 2011

I don't remember much about this movie. It might of been meh.

• Kip Bowman Jr.

★★★★ Rewatched by Kip Bowman Jr. 14 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Michael

★★½ Watched by Michael 01 Mar, 2011

Decent pilot for the TV series. Sets up the premise well, introduces some interesting and contrasting characters, and launches them on a quest (like a lot of adventure shows in the 70s which traveled from location to location around the country each episode). The show still needs some development but should settle in after a few episodes especially if Marti Noxon (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) stays on board - perhaps even as story editor.

What? It's not a TV pilot? It's supposed to be a feature film?

Well, for a feature film it makes a good TV pilot.

• MatthewLB

★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 17 Aug, 2014

This movie has a 33% on rotten tomatoes and on IMDB it's got a 6.1/ 10. and am not saying it is a good movie but I didn't think the movie was that bad as people and critics say but the movie has a lot of things wrong with it but to me I enjoyed it. the movie has alright visual effect's and the story is kind of a cliche, but the movie itself viewing it as a action movie it does give the action and fight sense.

• AH_Anton