• Wilm

★★★½ Added by Wilm

I enjoyed this film because something about the story intrigued me. Yes there was a few things missing in the plot but I am still disappointed that not more films were made.

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Well, that was a Movie

• Alexander Balagot

★★★ Added by Alexander Balagot

Alien let down....

• Ethan Clark

Watched by Ethan Clark 25 Jan, 2016

Tween nonsense that feels dated less than 5 years after it came out.

• Luisa Tolledo

★½ Added by Luisa Tolledo

Bad.

• Brian

★★★★ Rewatched by Brian 03 Jan, 2016 1

By no means is this a good film. The script is horrible and cliche, but I really enjoy this film. It's so enjoyable. Might as well give I Am Number Four a 4 star rating (lol).

I love the action scenes and Teresa Palmer. Rewatching this made me upset all over again that that there will never be a sequel.

• Pyaku

★★★ Watched by Pyaku 03 Jan, 2016

I am devastated they didn't continue this series. I feel like it had so much potential. Not the best writing, but I really enjoyed this film.

• aoifemcc

Added by aoifemcc

Disappointing.

• bastien03r5

★★★½ Added by bastien03r5

Ado movie. Sympa ! Une suite ?

• Mr. Knoll

★★½ Added by Mr. Knoll

I don't know exactly why I'm not giving this movie a lower grade. I guess I remember it being somewhat... uh... atmospheric?

• zimmercj

★★½ Added by zimmercj

To sound like a broken record in my reviews of movies based on books this movie neither lived up to the story nor made us believe in the story on another level. As a stand alone entity from the book it was a fairly good film, however the failing to live up to the legacy (pun intended) of the book series means that I can;t give this film even an average rating.

• Sean Klaus

★½ Added by Sean Klaus

When some hot teen chick walks out of a building in slow-motion with an expolosion erupting behind her to the tune of Rolling in the Deep" by Adele, you know you have a hilarious movie.