• Yumin Ha

plot erased
    terrible adaptation.

• David Gutierrez

★★ Added by David Gutierrez

Generic story with bad dialogue. At least the effects are decent and it has a nice rythm.

• Reece Leonard

½ Added by Reece Leonard

Absolutely pathetic. The dialogue is laughable, the story is generic, the action is bland... A total failure.

• wabbit

★★½ Watched by wabbit 26 Mar, 2015

A boy, a girl, a nerd and a dog find trouble in Paradise. 4+6=1

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Lame.

• raphael

★½ Watched by raphael 21 Mar, 2015

I hate movies like that because the story is actually nice but the movie is just meh so we don't get other ones and now im curious about the rest of the story but the movie is MEH which leads to me not really feeling like reading the books and heh

• Heromoder

★★½ Watched by Heromoder 14 Feb, 2015

Liked this more than I thought I would, but have to down-grade to a 2 1/2 because of the poor plotting.

• dilchh

★★ Added by dilchh

I can't tell you enough how pathetic this movie was. Seriously though, if it weren't for Callan McCaullife and that cute dog, I would have passed this movie. Even Alex Pettyfyer was very disappointing in this movie.

• Steve Monahan

★★★★ Watched by Steve Monahan 06 Mar, 2015

Solid movie. Coming of age story of an alien refugee from a conquered world. Now he lives here on Earth as he grows into adulthood and comes to grips with his abilities, and the forces that want to destroy him.

Good SF plot, not space opera. A good plot, with good acting, and good effects.

• Hadaraqui

★★½ Watched by Hadaraqui 15 Feb, 2015

Se nota a la legua que la película intentaba emular el éxito de la saga crepúsculo, con un amor adolescente entre un extraterrestre y una joven humana; sin embargo, dejan la acción sin acabar, a la espera de hacer más películas de una saga literaria que finalmente no han sido concretadas y esto juega en contra de la propia película, porque supone únicamente una presentación de personajes, y la acción comienza en los 20 últimos minutos. Personajes planos, actores poco convincentes, guión irrisorio, de lo poco destacable, el personaje de Teresa Palmer que hubiera necesitado más minutos para destacarse como Terminator.

• Felipe Nicéas

★★★½ Added by Felipe Nicéas

Até hoje me pergunto porque gostei desse filme, não dava nada por ele, mas depois de muita insistência de um amigo meu de anos, acabei vendo e recomendo! a trama é envolvente e o filme realmente empolga, um ótimo entretenimento.

• Arninja

Rewatched by Arninja 14 Jan, 2015

I remember me having more fun watching I Am Number Four the previous time... and I already hated it back then.

F*ckin teenage mushy emotional problem crap.