• Frank Future

★½ Added by Frank Future

I felt compelled to rewatch I Am Number Four after thoroughly enjoying D. J. Caruso's previous flick, Disturbia. I also remembered not hating it when I saw it in cinema when it was released.

Well - putting it on was a mistake and apparently my memory sucks. Quite differently from Disturbia none of the actors in Four even register on the acting scale. I've always been impressed with directors who manage to take great talent and turn them into emotionless…

• sho_chan0319

★★½ Rewatched by sho_chan0319 19 Feb, 2011

I don't remember much about this movie. It might of been meh.

• Kip Bowman Jr.

★★★★ Rewatched by Kip Bowman Jr. 14 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Michael

★★½ Watched by Michael 01 Mar, 2011

Decent pilot for the TV series. Sets up the premise well, introduces some interesting and contrasting characters, and launches them on a quest (like a lot of adventure shows in the 70s which traveled from location to location around the country each episode). The show still needs some development but should settle in after a few episodes especially if Marti Noxon (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) stays on board - perhaps even as story editor.

What? It's not a TV pilot? It's supposed to be a feature film?

Well, for a feature film it makes a good TV pilot.

• MatthewLB

★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 17 Aug, 2014

This movie has a 33% on rotten tomatoes and on IMDB it's got a 6.1/ 10. and am not saying it is a good movie but I didn't think the movie was that bad as people and critics say but the movie has a lot of things wrong with it but to me I enjoyed it. the movie has alright visual effect's and the story is kind of a cliche, but the movie itself viewing it as a action movie it does give the action and fight sense.

• AH_Anton

★★★ Added by AH_Anton

alright

• Gonçalo

★★★ Watched by Gonçalo 07 Aug, 2014

An interesting concept that only reaches its full potential in the last 30 minutes of the film.

• moviedave

★★★ Rewatched by moviedave 05 Aug, 2014

a race of vicious aliens who go around conquering planets are on the trail of some survivors of their last conquest.

the Lorians are hiding on earth they are also hiding a secret.

8 of the survivors are protectors who harbour great powers, unfortunately they were all children when their planet was invaded and their powers hadn't matured enough for them to defend their planet.

for some reason they can only be killed in sequence to their number.

number 4…

• David O'Reilly

★★★ Watched by David O'Reilly 02 Feb, 2011

DJ Caruso has sort of become the go-to guy for teen thrillers and action movie ideas from the likes of Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg. He tackled Disturbia and 2008's Eagle Eye under the watchful eyes of Spielberg, and his follow-up, I Am Number Four, continues the trend into the science-fiction universe, with Bay producing after vacating the directors seat early on. Based on the bestselling young-adult novel of the same name, this is a comic-book meets alien invasion movie,…

• Gex

★★★ Added by Gex

Kinda wish they did make a sequel to this. This film's not half bad.

• Joe

Watched by Joe 20 Jan, 2012

not too bad. tim olyphant with long hair.

• Arkknight99 Aravind Kriz

★★ Watched by Arkknight99 Aravind Kriz 06 Jun, 2014

.....And i am a Goddamn Fool.