• Felipe Nicéas

★★★½ Added by Felipe Nicéas

Até hoje me pergunto porque gostei desse filme, não dava nada por ele, mas depois de muita insistência de um amigo meu de anos, acabei vendo e recomendo! a trama é envolvente e o filme realmente empolga, um ótimo entretenimento.

• Arninja

Rewatched by Arninja 14 Jan, 2015

I remember me having more fun watching I Am Number Four the previous time... and I already hated it back then.

F*ckin teenage mushy emotional problem crap.

• Panta Oz

★★★ Added by Panta Oz

It seems that, again, it's all about expectations! I didn't expect anything from this movie but I got a watchable sci-fi adventure about nine aliens (last of their kind) with special abilities (from the planet Lorien) staying on our planet ... By the way, they are trying to escape from the evil Mogadorians who are hunting them and are on our planet as well in a form of tattooed skinheads! Few extra creatures to add to excitement... and there is…

• Brent Joseph Cruz

★★ Added by Brent Joseph Cruz

Mediocre and Generic is the appropriate words to describe.
    The movie tries to be action packed and interesting but ends up being boring.
    It's not that bad but it's not good either

• Estácio Silva

★½ Watched by Estácio Silva 08 Dec, 2014 1

Puxa! O moço bonito ficou sem camisa, tem superpoderes e veio salvar a moça. No final eles foram embora juntos e ainda vai ter continuação!

Uau!

Ah, menção honrosa: o namorado metido a valente no final resolveu ser amiguinho do fortão!

• Evelynw

★★★ Watched by Evelynw 25 Dec, 2014

In the (soft) science fiction / teen film “I am Number 4″, aliens live among us on Earth. Besides their superpowers, the good ones look exactly like the people on Earth but the alien villains not. This is a thing which always amazes me. Why is the hero of the aliens always gorgeous looking and is the villain a freaky dude with a scary teeth? Anyway, the hunky alien in this film is Alex Pettyfer who has much better looks…

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★½ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

I Am Number Four turns out to be one good entertaining science-fiction movie for young adults. This movie should lack strong storyline; nonetheless it is far better than average science-fiction movies, flocking into numbers these days. Entire cast seems faithful to their characters, they do not fall to childish acting, like cast of Freddy Vs. Jason :).

Above all, I found the character-build-up in the film to be of promising level. There are some undiscovered myths, still unanswered in the movie. In my opinion too much of attention was given to unnecessary display of romance (which seems so odd to believe in it).

• joelhwa

★½ Watched by joelhwa 24 May, 2011

3/10: Another teenage lovey-dovey romance drama. Must be the current trend after the Twilight (2008) craze... Yawn....

• Chloe

★★★★ Added by Chloe

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now on DVD and I don't know how this film did it but it actually has a solid profit margin. The contents is as follows the viewer meets Number 4 as he gets this burning to illustrate the death of Number 3, you see my readers these young teenagers are what remains of this alien race and they have come to hide from this other alien race that has wiped out their own home…

• MovieMan23

★★ Added by MovieMan23

Forgettable movie isn't much different from others in genre.

• Adrian Zachow

★★ Added by Adrian Zachow

Unsurprisingly the writers and director have done some work on Smallville and Buffy, which pretty much dictates the tone here. Pettyer is teenage alien trying to blend in a small town, but menacing alien beings are hot on his tail and trying to murder him. Hardly original, and by the time the action gets going, one couldn't care less.