• Genicio Zanetti

Watched by Genicio Zanetti 23 May, 2015

Bem fraquinho.

• NeutronPong

★★ Watched by NeutronPong 06 Sep, 2011

Fisher Price's My First Sci-Fi Action Movie. I would have loved this if I were half my age, but I'm not. Enjoy, kids.

• Alex

★★½ Watched by Alex 09 May, 2015

Interesting concept, I Am Number Four is a decent Sci Fi action film that has great potential of being so much more, but it feels a bit underdeveloped. I liked the ideas expressed within the film, but I also felt that something was lacking to make this a truly memorable picture. The film is interesting for what it is, and it does have effective moments that do standout. However, the film could have been much better, and the cast itself…

• JohnAllegretti

plot erased
    terrible adaptation.

• David Gutierrez

★★ Added by David Gutierrez

Generic story with bad dialogue. At least the effects are decent and it has a nice rythm.

• Reece Leonard

½ Added by Reece Leonard

Absolutely pathetic. The dialogue is laughable, the story is generic, the action is bland... A total failure.

• wabbit

★★½ Watched by wabbit 26 Mar, 2015

A boy, a girl, a nerd and a dog find trouble in Paradise. 4+6=1

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Lame.

• raphael

★½ Watched by raphael 21 Mar, 2015

I hate movies like that because the story is actually nice but the movie is just meh so we don't get other ones and now im curious about the rest of the story but the movie is MEH which leads to me not really feeling like reading the books and heh

• Heromoder

★★½ Watched by Heromoder 14 Feb, 2015

Liked this more than I thought I would, but have to down-grade to a 2 1/2 because of the poor plotting.

• dilchh

★★ Added by dilchh

I can't tell you enough how pathetic this movie was. Seriously though, if it weren't for Callan McCaullife and that cute dog, I would have passed this movie. Even Alex Pettyfyer was very disappointing in this movie.