• Glorbes

Watched by Glorbes 05 Dec, 2014

The answer to leading a life as a modern woman is simple. Just do it all, and tell your boss that you can't go away for that business trip until Monday. This movie pays lip service to gendered double standards in work/life balance, and then bends over backwards to make sure that those values and double standards are very much in place by the end. Fuck this movie...Hollywood endings are one thing, but this movie is an insulting and reactionary pile of shit. It has no point, and says absolutely nothing, and grates on the nerves in a special way.

• ninifish

★★½ Watched by xingridxx 15 Oct, 2014

qt

• alexliam

Watched by alexliam 21 Sep, 2014

Veinte minutos hemos durado. Gracias por tanto, Netflix.

• Jakub Zalewski

½ Added by Jakub Zalewski

I will make my gf watch a 2-3h Marvel blockbuster in act of revenge.

• Iris

Watched by Iris 05 Jul, 2014

This movie can suck my dick.

• Robbie Owen

½ Watched by Robbie Owen 30 Jun, 2014

OK. So what follows here is, more than likely, not going to be cohesive. It's probably not going to be well-written or well-argued. But it is going to be angry. Because when given the chance to make a film, some people make Citizen Kane, some people make The Godfather, and some people make I Don't Know How She Does It, and that made me very angry indeed.

"Who's going to prison?" asks a background character as Sarah Jessica Parker, a…

• Michelle de Mentzingen Gomes

★★★★ Watched by Michelle de Mentzingen Gomes 25 May, 2014

Lovely. Lovely movie. Touching. Makes you wonder what your priorities are in life... if there is any reorganization to be made what so ever. It is the kind of movie that can be taken for granted but shouldn't be. Maybe it is something I took personal, maybe it is not. But everyone deserves a happy ending in life. Even a juggler. Especially them.

• TajLV

★★½ Added by TajLV

Sarah Jessica Parker’s voiceover narration makes this feel much too much like “Sex and the City” without the female bonding that made that series so endearing. It’s all about being Super Mom – a career woman with young children juggling the various aspects of her life. The moral of the story, if there is one, is that “life is messy, so get on with it.” Sorry, but I go to movies to ESCAPE that reality, not to indulge it. Two thumbs sideways.

• Reinis Vaza

Rewatched by Reinis Vaza 23 May, 2014

Vakar pirms gulētiešanas atkal, es atkārtošos, atkal skatījos šo filmu, līdz pašam galam. Joprojām spēcīgi, iedvesmojoši. Aizkustinoša filma par sievieti, kura saprot, ka nekas dzīvē nav svarīgāks par ģimeni. Ļoti oriģināls sižets. Sāra Džesika Pārkere galvenajā lomā ir satriecoša un es nespēju atrauties, lai gan man ļoti nāca miegs. Paldies, TV3.

• LorcaZombi

★½ Watched by LorcaZombi 04 Apr, 2014

The best thing about this movie was Momo. I found myself FFing through parts...it was a little bit of a snore-fest

• wj

★★ Added by wj

Wasn't a terrible movie but had a very flat plot. The writer should have upped the stakes.