• jackieburkhart

★★½ Watched by Victoria 17 Sep, 2016

C/C-

• Ana Rita

★★★½ Watched by Ana Rita 31 Aug, 2016

Great movie to watch with your mom! I loved it because it has a lot that you can relate to.

• tattyteddy

★★★★ Rewatched by tattyteddy 09 Jul, 2016

Vērojot šo garastāvokli uzlabojošo filmu ar žilbinošo Sarah Jessica Parker galvenajā lomā, man ne vienreiz vien ienāca prātā, ka viņa ar savām emocionālajām izpausmēm un žestikulāciju savā ziņā visai maz iederas nopietnajā finansu vidē, bet tajā pašā laikā tieši šis dabiskums kļūst par viņas lielo plusu, ko sadarbības partneri novērtē. Laikam arī reālajā dzīvē finansu sektorā strādājošie tomēr pirmkārt un galvenokārt ir cilvēki un tikai pēc tam darbinieki. Tādi ir bijuši mani novērojumi, piemēram, bankā, kur viss ir tik stingri…

• Ana Paula Viana

Watched by Ana Paula Viana 20 Jun, 2016

awful.

• Lea

Watched by Lea 17 Jun, 2016

This was clearly made for women in either their 30´s or their 40´s, and since I am about 20 years younger than the target demographic.... This wasn´t really for me.

Not sure it would have been if I had been 40 either

• LLFIN

★★ Watched by LLFIN 12 Jan, 2012

You just have to love Pierce Brosnan. The friendly twinkle in the eye and all: " They do not call him Abelhammer for nothing" Ha!

• Miraka

★½ Watched by Miraka 03 Apr, 2016

During the first 30 minutes of the movie, I was certain I would give this movie half a star. Maybe. Surprisingly, it got better. Still not good though and the overall review would be the following: "The title of this movie belongs to every woman who is able to sit through this flick."

What hurts the most I guess is the crushing failure of a very promising plot: The protagonist, a woman, works in the financial district (!), not as…

• Jason

Watched by Jason 04 Apr, 2016

I don't care how she does it. What a boring, boring, boring, unoriginal, boring film. Did I mention boring? It tries hard to be quirky and funny, but it's not. It's super lame.

• princesswarrior

★★½ Watched by princesswarrior 11 Mar, 2016

I was just in one of those "pointless girly movie" moods one day and this was on my watchlist so I gave it a go.
    Kind of everything I expected, which I suppose is good, because that's what I was looking for. Not overly exciting, but the story is told well.

• gabigabi4