• xingridxx

★★ Rewatched by xingridxx 03 Aug, 2015

i don't know how i sat through this

• Haydn DePriest

Added by Haydn DePriest 6

This  is  it.

T  H  E  END  OF  C  I  N  E  M  A

welcome  to  the  post-cinema  virtual  plaza,  we've  been  expecting  you

• nachtgeschrei

Watched by nachtgeschrei 10 Oct, 2015

Miese und langweilige Story, die eigentlich interessanter klang.

• EvelynFilmFan

★★ Watched by EvelynFilmFan 07 Jan, 2014

The first time I saw a trailer about this film, I was immediately interested: A business woman with kids trying to manage both of them. Not that I’m a business woman nor have I kids, but maybe in the future some day….:) Anyway. I totally forgot about this film until I saw it was coming on the Dutch Television! Thank you NET5! It’s not often I watch a film on the television since there are so much commercial breaks, but…

• Marcela

Watched by Marcela 04 Jun, 2015

There's one scene where Christina Hendricks (girl, why are you in this thing?) says something about how when a man leaves a work meeting to see his sick child he's seen as a hero, but if a woman does it, she's seen as unprofessional, and that was probably the only attempt at a "feminist" remark in this that was actually accurate and didn't feel cringe-worthy. Because, you know, it was very "feminist" of you, movie, having a character who explicitly…

• Jeremy Reviews Entertainment

Watched by Jeremy Reviews Entertainment 30 May, 2015

Is a comedy with no laughs still a comedy?
    GRADE: F

• Daniel

★★★★ Watched by Daniel 10 May, 2015

Aranyos film az anyukákról, akiknek örök hálával tartozunk... :)

• Kathryn

★★★½ Watched by Kathryn 12 Mar, 2015

Decently accurate.

• Panta Oz

★★½ Added by Panta Oz

This story of Kate Reddy (Sarah Jessica Parker) who works for a Boston-based financial management firm is somehow all around the place but manages to be a real chick-flick... of course, as a super woman, by night, she's a devoted mother to two adoring children and the happily married wife of Richard (Greg Kinnear).

The only bright spots in this movie are some of the actors' performances: I liked Allison (Christina Hendricks), Momo (Olivia Munn) and Jack (Pierce Brosnan).

• Glorbes

Watched by Glorbes 05 Dec, 2014

The answer to leading a life as a modern woman is simple. Just do it all, and tell your boss that you can't go away for that business trip until Monday. This movie pays lip service to gendered double standards in work/life balance, and then bends over backwards to make sure that those values and double standards are very much in place by the end. Fuck this movie...Hollywood endings are one thing, but this movie is an insulting and reactionary pile of shit. It has no point, and says absolutely nothing, and grates on the nerves in a special way.

• ninifish