• LorcaZombi

★½ Watched by LorcaZombi 04 Apr, 2014

The best thing about this movie was Momo. I found myself FFing through parts...it was a little bit of a snore-fest

• wj

★★ Added by wj

Wasn't a terrible movie but had a very flat plot. The writer should have upped the stakes.

• marenga

Added by marenga

Ούτε μισό αστεράκι δεν σου αξίζει.

• Evelynw

★★★ Watched by Evelynw 07 Jan, 2014

The first time I saw a trailer about this film, I was immediately interested: A business woman with kids trying to manage both of them. Not that I'm a business woman nor have I kids, but maybe in the future some day....:) Anyway. I totally forgot about this film until I saw it was coming on the Dutch Television! Thank you NET5! It's not often I watch a film on the television since there are so much commercial breaks, but…

• Amy Davies

★★½ Watched by Amy Davies 10 Jan, 2014

Trashy, but I like trashy.

• Steve "The Schmuck" Pulaski

★★★½ Watched by Steve "The Schmuck" Pulaski 03 Dec, 2013

I Don't Know How She Does It is another film that actually has a bit of a brain in its head, but rather than recognizing it, many people dismissed it on-sight as a film that was unremarkable and generic. Some even went as far as to call it an outdated look at gender roles. The idea of a mother being the breadwinner of the family and holding down the fort, juggling a big job, kids, scheduling, and a family that…

• Sabela La

½ Rewatched by Sabela La 23 Nov, 2013

Es tan mala que ni te esperas que sea así de mala. De hecho pasan un par de meses, la vuelven a echar y la ves pensando que no podía ser tan mala como la recuerdas pero hasta se supera.

• maedchen

½ Watched by maedchen 16 Nov, 2013

Literally got two minutes into the movie and stopped watching.

If SJP's character is so together, why would she go to a deli for baking supplies and not a grocery store? There *are* 24-hour grocery stores.

I can't help but think that a person whose ability to win at life is so awe-inspiring (see the title of the movie) might be able to figure that one out.

Given that I was only watching the movie because it was on, I immediately gave up.

• Madeline

½ Watched by Madeline 03 Nov, 2013

I don't know why I did this to myself...

• Maisie

Added by Maisie

I have wondered for a long time how Sarah Jessica Parker still gets given roles in films. Something about her just really bugs me and I never seem to enjoy the films she is in.

• citizenrobot

Watched by citizenrobot 09 Oct, 2013

The message of "yes women CAN have it all" was ultimately undercut by the cutesy breaking the fourth-wall stuff. Feecchhhhttch I can't believe I made it through this movie?

• JulieC

Watched by JulieC 17 Sep, 2013

Predictability at its finest!!

1 star for Christina Hendricks!! Love her! She is so beautiful!