• Miraka

★½ Watched by Miraka 03 Apr, 2016

During the first 30 minutes of the movie, I was certain I would give this movie half a star. Maybe. Surprisingly, it got better. Still not good though and the overall review would be the following: "The title of this movie belongs to every woman who is able to sit through this flick."

What hurts the most I guess is the crushing failure of a very promising plot: The protagonist, a woman, works in the financial district (!), not as…

• Jason

Watched by Jason 04 Apr, 2016

I don't care how she does it. What a boring, boring, boring, unoriginal, boring film. Did I mention boring? It tries hard to be quirky and funny, but it's not. It's super lame.

• princesswarrior

★★½ Watched by princesswarrior 11 Mar, 2016

I was just in one of those "pointless girly movie" moods one day and this was on my watchlist so I gave it a go.
    Kind of everything I expected, which I suppose is good, because that's what I was looking for. Not overly exciting, but the story is told well.

• gabigabi4

★★★★ Watched by gabigabi4 26 Feb, 2016

My type of film II 😍

• Alicja Johnson
  • xingridxx

★★ Rewatched by xingridxx 03 Aug, 2015

i don't know how i sat through this

• nachtgeschrei

Watched by nachtgeschrei 10 Oct, 2015

Miese und langweilige Story, die eigentlich interessanter klang.

• EvelynFilmFan

★★ Watched by EvelynFilmFan 07 Jan, 2014

The first time I saw a trailer about this film, I was immediately interested: A business woman with kids trying to manage both of them. Not that I’m a business woman nor have I kids, but maybe in the future some day….:) Anyway. I totally forgot about this film until I saw it was coming on the Dutch Television! Thank you NET5! It’s not often I watch a film on the television since there are so much commercial breaks, but…

• Marcela

Watched by Marcela 04 Jun, 2015

There's one scene where Christina Hendricks (girl, why are you in this thing?) says something about how when a man leaves a work meeting to see his sick child he's seen as a hero, but if a woman does it, she's seen as unprofessional, and that was probably the only attempt at a "feminist" remark in this that was actually accurate and didn't feel cringe-worthy. Because, you know, it was very "feminist" of you, movie, having a character who explicitly…

• Jeremy Reviews Entertainment

Watched by Jeremy Reviews Entertainment 30 May, 2015

Is a comedy with no laughs still a comedy?
    GRADE: F

• Daniel

★★★★ Watched by Daniel 10 May, 2015

Aranyos film az anyukákról, akiknek örök hálával tartozunk... :)

• Kathryn