• C-Los

★★★★★ Rewatched by C-Los 21 Nov, 2015

I really love the concept of the film. It truly speaks to the world we live and the concept that time is money. We tend to spend more time at our jobs/careers "making a living" if we take the equation of currency we literally trade our time for food/gas etc etc. Solid movie i give it a 5 out of 5

• Fish

★★★ Rewatched by Fish 20 Nov, 2015

You can have all the time in the world, yet if you don't spend it wisely, it can be time lost, that can never be replenished.

'In Time' is a dystopian Sci-Fi, by Niccol, the writer and director of many an interesting film. He certainly doesn't fail here, the premise is extraordinary. The idea of actual time being manifested into currency is a great idea. The dynamic of the film is reliant upon the poor's need for more, whilst having…

• Herb

★★½ Watched by Herb 21 Sep, 2014

- Capitalism sucks and the only solution is for Justin Timberlake and his girl to Bonnie & Clyde some banks and redistribute the wealth to the proletariat?? Thanks, Justin
    - Vincent Kartheiser and Cillian Murphy were so incongruously good that they reminded me that I was actually interested in the premise

• Wen

★★★ Added by Wen

if life was really all about time and using it as money I'd be dead already

• PabloC

Watched by PabloC 29 Oct, 2015 1

Hay un círculo del infierno especial para aquellos que cogen buenos conceptos de los grandes de la ciencia ficción y los destrozan de la manera en que lo hace In Time. Y es que no solo estamos ante una de las películas más aburridas que he visto este año, es que además, prostituye su premisa en una suerte de romance de baratillo con un lenguaje de rebelde adolescente que no hay por donde coger.

Las buenas ideas desperdiciadas como In…

• Cavin Hawkins

★★★ Watched by Cavin Hawkins 06 Nov, 2015

Entertaining enough, but ultimately this is a dumb movie revolving around a very interesting idea. There's not much more to it than that.

• kev.

★½ Watched by kev. 01 Nov, 2015

What an intriguing concept! What a lame execution! JT stars as one of the least intriguing leading men in recent film memory. Not that Timberlake isn't a capable actor in certain situations, but he's best suited to supporting roles. He lacked the presence and charisma to carry the film. Seyfried was either asleep during the shoot or terribly miscast, because she was as wooden as Twilight era Kristen Stewart here. Murphy and Kartheiser are both strong performers, but are given…

• deasnutz879

★★★ Watched by deasnutz879 09 Jan, 2012

Fuckin' Awesome

• Agnis

★★★ Watched by Agnis 16 Oct, 2015

Totally cool idea.

But there are so many plot holes and ex machinas that it starts to seriosly suffer from it. Adiitionally there's never any real suspense because there is no urgency in any of the characters. They just nonchalantly do mostly random things with minutes or seconds to live.

I was also very disappointed in Justin Timberlake's performance who I had sort of accepted as a capable actor after Alpha Dog. Somewhere in there is also a pun about Justin "Just In" Time.

• awesomepudding

★★★ Watched by awesomepudding 03 Oct, 2015

I feel like someone decided they were going to write a scifi bank robbery movie with as many puns as possible and they were extremely successful with In Time. In fact, I am only saddened to report they missed the best possible pun when they didn't put in the credits his name as Just In Timeberlake.

• William Kretschmer

★★½ Watched by William Kretschmer 25 Apr, 2014

In a future where people stop aging at 25, but are engineered to live only one more year, having the means to buy your way out of the situation is a shot at immortal youth.
    A fairly interesting premise is handled half-heartedly and turns into an endless chase movie.

• Travis Wagner

★★★½ Watched by Travis Wagner 12 Sep, 2015

If this film were even a bit less self engrossed in its own metaphor it would exceed brilliantly. Instead, it constantly needs the viewer to know that the narrative idea is really, really 'insightful.'