• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

Why would someone buy this weak story? Why does this guy look the only one determined and self-chosen one to change things for better once-and-for-all? We can never get to the answers; instead we would be stocked up with 10s of movies like this each year. Just watch and forget no big deal, huh!

NOTE: Cillian Murphy is one of my favorite actors. He should lookout for the good working scripts!

• Ravi Ladia

★★★★ Watched by Ravi Ladia 06 Dec, 2014

outstanding concept

• Damhan

½ Watched by Damhan 20 Jan, 2015

Managed to have a ticking clock from start to finish but no momentum whatsoever! So many stilted lines about time that you'd kill yourself if you attempted a crap lines drinking game. Really the worst movie I've seen in a long time.

• Isaiah Bull

★★ Watched by Isaiah Bull 16 Jan, 2015

im a little drunk so im having a hard time thinking of a time pun

• Sandip Dust

★★★½ Watched by Sandip Dust 16 Jan, 2015

Although there are a lot of flaws in this movies but still the concept was great and the story was enjoyable too

• Emma Lane

★★★ Watched by Emma Lane 23 Nov, 2011

NL

• stopless

★★★ Added by stopless

Logan's Run vs Bonnie and Clyde. It didn't hurt that the primary conceit of the film means that the entire cast is attractive.

• natebbartlett

★★★★ Watched by natebbartlett 13 Jan, 2015

Solid film. The plot I predicted from the trailer and the first half hour didn't happen, which was a relief. Enjoyable action and tension. Though for once I'd like to see a film in which a man and a woman are thrust together and don't fall in love.

• Dèjá Vu

★★ Watched by Dèjá Vu 11 Jan, 2015

Underwhelming. Interesting premise, but underwhelming.

• Pantelis Roussakis

★★½ Watched by Pantelis Roussakis 10 Jan, 2015

Great concept, some major flaws in the execution and character motivations. This could be a good picture if a seasoned Sci-fi director got a hold of it and re-imaged it.

• Anne

★★★½ Rewatched by Anne 10 Jan, 2015

Great concept, great look, but I did watch it before and couldn't make myself watch the last 19 minutes because I got tired of it.

• Panta Oz

★★★ Added by Panta Oz

This futuristic sociological study is playing up with the idea (already used in sci-fi books) of having time as a way of payment... well, I have to say as a study didn't do well... but if I, from different point of view, accept is as a futuristic Bonnie and Clyde movie - the director did a wonderful job! The screenwriters tried hard to keep us interested with different threads in the story but some of those threads finished nowhere. This…