• Beatrice Folque

★★★ Watched by Beatrice Folque 20 Aug, 2014

I loved the concept and the idea of time=money..but can someone explain to me how can Amanda Seyfried run for hours wearing high wheels????

• Mery K.

★★★★★ Added by Mery K.

In a future where people stop aging at 25, but are engineered to live only one more year, having the means to buy your way out of the situation is a shot at immortal youth. Here, Will Salas finds himself accused of murder and on the run with a hostage - a connection that becomes an important part of the way against the system.

• lavrego

★★★★ Watched by lavrego 11 Aug, 2014

Sorprendeume a idea. Polo demais, un filme de inxustiza, neocapitalismo salvaxe e heroes. Robin Hood, ou Bonnie and Clyde.

• Jay

★½ Watched by Jay 07 Aug, 2014

Director: Andrew Niccol
    Screenwriter: Andrew Niccol
    Cast: Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfried, Cillian Murphy, Vincent Kartheiser, Alex Pettyfer, Matt Bomer, Olivia Wilde & Johnny Galecki
    Runtime: 109 min // Certificate: 12

Can a film exist on shit puns and shit puns alone? No, of course not, but In Time gives it a bloody good go anyway...

Set in a dystopian future in which time is quite literally currency, In Time follows Will Salas (Timberlake; The Social Network), a “poor” man from a…

• Jacob Powell

★★½ Watched by Jacob Powell 06 Aug, 2014

"Young, dumb, and full of come".

I do like Justin Timberlake the actor.

• Wilson

★★★ Rewatched by Wilson 30 Jul, 2014

A really fun high concept science fiction idea, time as money, and while Andrew Niccol never manages to explot his idea through his one dimensional characters and action adventure chase plot, he still gets credit for a good piece of world building - nice touches like no-one in the rich areas are moving fast, or Justin Timberlake standing out because he eats too fast give the impression that Niccol was really on top of his creation. Unfortunately, the plot is…

• MatthewLB

★★½ Watched by MatthewLB 30 Jul, 2014

When Will Salas is falsely accused of murder, he must figure out a way to bring down a system where time is money - literally - enabling the wealthy to live forever while the poor, like Will, have to beg, borrow, and steal enough minutes to make it through another day. Justin Timberlake isn't that bad as a actor that I thought he was, I mean he is actually a fine actor and he did okay here. The movie wasn't that good but it's not terrible. the story is new and the acting isn't that bad.

• cronic

★★★½ Added by cronic

7/10

• Kat Moir

★★★½ Watched by Kat Moir 29 Jul, 2014

This was so much better than I expected.

I thought it was exciting, perfectly paced and Timberlake and Seyfried were brilliant.

It manages to avoid cliche and feels fresh - which is pretty impressive nowadays.

Loses 1.5 stars for an awfully created fake-looking car accident and the fact JT only takes his shirt off twice.

• Noah

★★★ Watched by Noah 22 Jul, 2014

In Time's premise is fantastic- the idea of a world where time is currency interested me immensely. While I don't think the end result is necessarily bad, I do feel like it had a lot more potential to be something great. The entire cast is fine- Timberlake and Seyfried hold the film well enough and Olivia Wilde is as hot as ever. The running time is appropriate for what they have to give, I was just hoping to get more.…

• YOORI

★★½ Added by YOORI

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Virgilio

★★★★ Watched by Virgilio 14 Jul, 2014

This is merely Darwinian capitalism. Natural selection.

Human beings stop aging at 25. Henceforth, you're introduced to a world governed by time economics. A ruthless class system with a massive wealth inequality. Apparently there are no more countries: the world is governed by time zones. Each one of them managed by a powerful plutocrat, or so I was led to deduce.

Intriguing sci-fi film, featuring a futurist Bonnie-and-Clyde duo in their quest to end said economic disparity. While the film is, in my opinion, well-executed, there are some scenes that display unbelievable feats by the main characters, which in turn do nothing but minimise its plausibility.