• shalom_bhunu

★★★ Added by shalom_bhunu

Really good dystopian film.

• Draco_Wolfsbane

★½ Watched by Draco_Wolfsbane 02 Apr, 2014

"No one should be immortal if even one person has to die."- Will Salas.

The ideas within the movie, involving using time as a commodity, are interesting but, unfortunately for this movie, it is all wrapped within a rather silly film that is plagued with inconsistency, plot-holes and downright silliness. (slightly sub par acting to boot)
    Ultimately a film that fails to deliver on an interesting premise.

• Dracid

★½ Rewatched by Dracid 01 Apr, 2014

Película que ya había visto antes pero sigue sin mejorar. El concepto en si es alucinante, pero toda la película es un quiero y no puedo. Intenta ir de profunda pero los personajes no tienen sentido, cambian de opinion y de vida como el que se cambia de pantalones, esa subtrama profunda no funciona. Para mi lo mejor es el policia, asi que imaginateimaginate. El concepto es genial pero ni justin sabe actuae ni hay nada más allá.

• Fraser Mckissack

★★½ Added by Fraser Mckissack

I swear I'm going to pistol whip the next person who says "time"!

'In Time' has a cool concept but it doesn't do anything particularly interesting with it ultimately finding itself with a Bonnie and Clyde scenario but not the guts to let the lead protagonists go out blazing - it all kinda just ticks down to the end.

The aesthetic has a great 1930s retro-futurist vibe (very similar to Gattaca) and the cast are fine, it just needed a…

• Johanna PS

½ Added by Johanna PS

Yeah, no

• Shawn Wear

★★ Watched by Shawn Wear 11 Dec, 2013

The "world" was only half thought out.

• Clay Bones

★★ Watched by Clay Bones 09 Mar, 2014

An action/thriller that takes an aim down the uniqueness road in becoming something exciting and clever but it is caught on its own moral ambiguity that it becomes anything but.

This futuristic Robin Hood like tale falls into the disappointing category. To quote DiCaprio's famous line in Django this film at first had my curiosity, then my attention but by about half way through I became a little bored. Much like my opinion of Dwayne Johnson, Justin Timberlake's acting ability…

• gsiotas

★½ Added by gsiotas

Brilliant idea, awful execution

• Marcos Araujo

★★½ Watched by Marcos Araujo 05 Mar, 2014

A história é muito boa mas foi mal explorada...

• fourstarfilmfan

★★★ Added by fourstarfilmfan

Interesting concept for sure but a lot more could have been done with the initial idea. The story could have delved deeper into the issues to develop a more intriguing dystopian society. I had to resort to counting all the time puns with my friends instead. I think we lost count.

• Chris Jensen

★★½ Watched by Chris Jensen 05 Mar, 2014

A familiar pattern these days: a strong cast, good production, some clever ideas, and a weak script = a so-so film.

The cast runs a lot. Particularly the lovely Amanda S, as fast as she can, in towering heels. Looked like an exhausting shoot.

• sophrcn

Added by sophrcn

Concept incroyable !
    Le seul problème c'est que ca aurait pu donner un très très bon film mais ca reste une production américaine nunuche et prévisible, on sait tout ce qui va se passer à l'avance...
    Mais pour ce monde ou on paye en temps et pour Justin ca vaut le détour lovz