• Jeremy Calcara

★★★½ Watched by Jeremy Calcara 27 Apr, 2016

This movie wasn't a great film, but it was a pretty fun take on a Bonnie and Clyde type story. The time as currency plot point highlights the absurdity in the disparity of the haves and have nots in our own world. Seyfried is not good, and there are a few groan inducing moments, but all in all, it was pretty fun.

• Luis Reyes

★½ Watched by Luis Reyes 27 Apr, 2016

A pretty interesting concept but executed incredibly poorly

• JohnTyler

★★★½ Added by JohnTyler

Although its premise could've been executed better and its attempts at social commentary are a bit too heavy-handed, In Time still makes for an enjoyable sci-fi thriller with an engaging story, thought-provoking and imaginative concepts, beautiful cinematography (by none other than Roger Deakins), and strong performances.

• Soda

★★½ Watched by Soda 26 Feb, 2016

He only got 4 minutes to save the world
    If you've seen this movie, you probably know what my drinking game idea for this film would be. (Hint: It's real similar to the one for Batman & Robin's.)

Fave character: Justin Timberlake - Greatest musician of all time.

• kate

★★½ Added by kate

what went wrong in this movie its been like 10 years and i still cant figure it out

• jacob7

★★½ Rewatched by jacob7 17 Apr, 2016

The idea is good, but the movie never really works out.
    Having a strong start, the movie takes an unfortunate angle about half way in.
    I would not say the movie is waste of time (haha), but maybe it could be spent better.

• Kyra Kaufer

Watched by Kyra Kaufer 08 Apr, 2016

So many "time" puns

• Craig

★★½ Watched by Craig 02 Apr, 2016

Great idea. Poor execution.

• Todd Malkin

★★ Watched by Todd Malkin 25 Mar, 2016

The best thing about In Time is the obvious "Justin Time" joke I just made. Get it? Justin Timberlake's name is Justin and he's in the movie In Time. He's *Just-In* *Time*. Man, believe me, this movie is worse than what I just wrote.

I dug this up because I heard that Roger Deakins was the DP, but that turned out to be almost meaningless. The pulpy first act was kinda fun, but once the film turned into a Bonnie and Clyde riff, I lost interest.

Someone give me my two hours back. Anyone want to arm wrestle?

• LifeQuest

★★½ Watched by LifeQuest 01 May, 2015

This film had some good style to it. It is worth at least one viewing.

• isadoramuller

★★★ Watched by isadoramuller 21 Mar, 2016

Ok to pass the time.

• Dan Bremner

★★★ Watched by Dan Bremner 24 Mar, 2016 1

A really cool and original sci-fi with a solid execution, but left a lot to be desired.

Would have greatly helped had the lead not been Justin Timberlake, who is just all around mediocre and drags things down.

Apart from that, completely watchable.