• Hanu

★★★★½ Added by Hanu

Just Stunning.

• joelhwa

★½ Watched by joelhwa 07 May, 2012

3/10: Brilliant idea behind the concept but the whole movie was poorly executed. Bad acting, directing and as well as bad editing, makes this sci-fi a poor affair.

• Chloe

★★★★★ Added by Chloe

Truly amazing futuristic thriller. Justin Timberlake is an awesome actor in this which shocked me as well as Amanda Seyfried being equally awesome and bad ass. The concept of the time on the wrist is handled well by the director in a slick and trilling way. There is death, there is stealing of time. It is very realistic to what would happen if this was the future. Nice to see Leonard from The Big Bang Theory in it too. A must see.

• Ivan_blues

★★½ Added by Ivan_blues

Entretenida, pero daba para mucho, mucho más.

• ChasingTheDawn

★★★ Added by ChasingTheDawn

It's actually pretty cool.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★½ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now on Blu-Ray and it made a very impressive $134 million profit. The plot in general we as viewers enter this new age society where the only thing of any use is time. The artistic temperament throughout is absolutely breathtaking, the individual tweaks on every important scene such as for an example playing poker is a unique alternative aspect on that particular card game. The tempo begins at a blistering pace but the most…

• Justin Robert Vinall

★★★ Watched by Justin Robert Vinall 08 Dec, 2014

An extremely fantastic concept with great delivery. The world was interesting and the ideas fascinating. The characters not all that strong and the story is pretty much your average heist film but with time.

Justin Timberlake delivers a great performance as a charismatic nice guy, along with Amanda Seyfried acting as a Bonnie type to Justin's Clyde. Cillian Murphy is delightful in a villain role and Olivia Wilde being the movie for a short time delivers an amazing performance and…

• Nick

★★★★ Rewatched by Nick 08 Dec, 2014

The concept of In Time is one that could've fallen flat on its face had a lazier team taken the reigns. Luckily, despite tackling a concept that most would find to be bland or uninteresting, the director, writers, and actors pulled together a wonderfully unique science fiction film for the modern era.

The universe of In Time is interesting and well-developed. It isn't so different from our own that it feels so far removed and silly, but similar enough that…

• alex

★★½ Watched by alex 19 Oct, 2014

time is money.
    this film's premise is pretty smart.
    and i love the idea of using downtown los angeles as a ready-made sci-fi background.

but the film fails to rise above its terrible miscasting of justin timberlake.

• Jen

★★★★ Added by Jen

I have seen this movie twice and I have definitely adored the plot.

It is interesting to see how one would live if they knew how much time they have left. I feel like this movie can be compared to the very famous Hunger Games and also Snowpiercer starring Chris Evans: where the poorest live in the ghetto and tries to move to the top.

The contrast between the rags and the riches is very powerful and sometimes we don't…

• Jeff

★★½ Watched by Jeff 30 Nov, 2014

An interesting premise that was killed by contrived tension and bizarre character decisions. Pretty sloppy plot, but it was a decent action movie to turn your brain off to.

• makeyourself85

★★½ Watched by makeyourself85 13 Nov, 2011 3

In Time can be enjoyable to watch thanks to its premise, the cast it boasts and the action scenes it presents. But I wished its execution could have been a lot better- under the right direction and scripting, In Time could have been at least a 4-star film in theory.

Full review: www.yam-mag.com/reviews/film-reviews/in-time/