• Kevin

★½ Watched by Kevin 26 Feb, 2015

Logans Rum meets Bonnie & Clyde.

Below average Sci Fi. A complete nonsense of a film and totally unsuitable for anyone with an IQ of over 80.

• Alice Souza

★★★½ Rewatched by Alice Souza 19 Feb, 2015

Time communism.

• Alastair Hendry

★★½ Watched by Alastair Hendry 17 Feb, 2015

The premise of this film is thought provoking, clever and compelling. It's a shame that film doesn't delve deeper into the idea of time as the currency the world works on. There are so many ideas, issues and problems that would arise but most of this is ignored and the film essentially boils down to a chase movie. Budget seemed to be an issue as the locations and sets looked very uninspiring for a sci-fi film.

I want to see this rewritten and re-done as I think the concept has real merit. (17.2.15)

• Joe Burke

½ Added by Joe Burke

A film where Justin Timberfart wears a barcode on his wrist.

• nukle888

★★★★ Added by nukle888

Very interesting concept. I wasn't a big fan of how the framing was done, but I got over it!

• Thomas Williams

★★½ Added by Thomas Williams

Director Andrew Niccol aims for Gattaca-territory again with this new sci-fi offering starring Justin Timberlake (The Social Network) as a young man falsely accused of murder in a dystopian future world in which "time is money".

In this world, all human beings are able to live out their lives to the ripe, old age of 25 (at which point our bodies stop the aging process) when they are then required to "buy" time to add to their lifespan ... meaning…

• Daryl C

★★ Watched by Daryl C 14 Feb, 2015

tonal mess; never succeeds in meshing its comedic elements with its underlying melancholia. but at least this stays semi-interesting as a high-concept riff on Bonnie & Clyde (also: love the pairing of two-shots in the car interiors, and Seyfried’s bob).

• aparlette

★★½ Watched by aparlette 12 Feb, 2015

This was a decent movie to watch but certainly not a great film. The idea about time as currency is a cool premise. It raises a lot of questions which have interesting parallels in real society, but you arrive at the end of the movie and it left most of the questions unanswered and even unexplored. Towards the end, I couldn't help but to think I was watching a sci-fi remake of Bonnie and Clyde. It did keep me engaged throughout and overall I enjoyed watching it.

• Marco Duran

★★ Watched by Marco Duran 08 Feb, 2015

This is a silly silly film.

• honeyfrog

Watched by honeyfrog 29 Oct, 2011

theater

• Mickymuis

★★½ Added by Mickymuis

Nice concept!

• nana1220

★★★★★ Added by nana1220

Um dos meus filmes favoritos de todos os tempos!