• Mahnoor

★★★★★ Added by Mahnoor 1

the concept of the film is sheer genius, i found myself hooked from the very first few moments of the movie. one of the films you have to watch more than once to really understand what was going on, and you cant afford to not pay full attention for a second. totally engrossing, i loved it!!!

• Kely Lucena

★★★½ Added by Kely Lucena

I loved the OST. The ending is impacting, but unsatisfying.

• Jack Bauer

★★★★ Added by Jack Bauer

THE ENDING IS NOT AMBIGUOUS, WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT, WHETHER YOU BELIEVE THE RING THEORY(HES NOT EVEN FUCKING WEARING IT IN THE GOD DAMN ENDING SO ITS STILL NOT A DREAM) OR THE TOP (WHICH FUCKING WOBBLES, IT NEVER FUCKING WOBBLES AT ANY OTHER POINT) ITS NOT FUCKING AMBIGUOUS, HES FUCKING AWAKE, STOP MAKING SHIT UP SO YOU CAN CALL THIS THE MOST COMPLEX FILM, WHICH ITS NOT, THIS MOVIE WHILE GOOD IS OVER RATED AS FUCK

• lantio

★★★★★ Rewatched by lantio 16 Dec, 2014

You can call me a nolan fanboy but all of his movies are amazing. Inception seems to get better and better every time I see it. It is simply flawless. The effects, the soundtrack, the characters, the acting, the story, everything about this movie is perfect. Inception is one of the greatest movies ever! Few movies are this engaging the entire way through! If you haven't seen Inception, I can't recommend it enough!

• Horcruxnelius Doubleboss

★★★½ Rewatched by Horcruxnelius Doubleboss 16 Dec, 2014

It's like a well made, expensive B-movie trying to combine James Bond with...I don't know...something clever. :D

• Sam Malone

★★★★★ Added by Sam Malone

Another one of Chris Nolan's greats. Also one of my favorites. Tom Hardy is magnificent. Hans Zimmer with his overbearing but brilliant score. Joseph Gordon Levitt and the hotel scene. Incredible.

• joelhwa

★★★★★ Watched by joelhwa 17 Jul, 2010

10/10: Director Christopher Nolan again delivered when you thought he has reached his max potential. Hmmmm...how to describe the movie? Ok, it's a mix of Mission Impossible, little bit of Matrix (on special effects), and of course - The Thirteenth Floor (1998).

• Harry Robertson

★★★½ Added by Harry Robertson

this film is not as bloody clever as its droves of followers would like you to believe

it's not bad though

• clauditorium

★★★★ Added by clauditorium

84/100
    Let it never be said that Christopher Nolan is an unambitious writer and director.

This is a movie that requires a second viewing. Not because it's complex - it isn't - but because the world Nolan invented has many rules, and you need to remember every last one to keep track of what's going on in each scene. Nolan did a very good job of dressing up the exposition this necessitates.

The movie is juggling too many balls for…

• Jack Rys

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jack Rys 14 Dec, 2014

Nolan's best work. Mind bending concepts, superb acting, amazing visuals (done mostly with practical effects) and just a spellbinding film. Even after seeing it numerous times, I am still in awe and asking questions all over. Nolan's greatest achievement.

• Abdullah Muhana

★★★★★ Rewatched by Abdullah Muhana 07 Oct, 2014

Genius movie

• naisha

★★★★★ Added by naisha

this film is about deceiving! you cannot understand it properly without watching it with concentration(at least for me)! overall it's an awesome movie!