• Rodrigo_Ayam

★★★★★ Added by Rodrigo_Ayam

Muito bom filme, a história é bem envolvente, muito bem desenvolvida e sólida, os efeitos e jogos de câmera são surpreendentes, a atuação é ótima.

• lena

★★★★★ Added by lena

chris nolan and hans zimmer: the ultimate otp

• gemfasciano

Added by gemfasciano

why is this movie always on the plane.

• Chloe

★★★★ Watched by Chloe 04 May, 2016

I feel like i can't grasp this film no matter how hard i try, but that's what makes it even more fascinating. It's definitely a film that needs multiple viewings in order to even get close to understanding it. We had a fun time trying to make sense of every dream level though.

• chocovarro

★★½ Rewatched by chocovarro 04 May, 2016

un mierdon kmo un demonio, pero admito que es un mierdon kmo un demonio disfrutable

• sketch

★★★★★ Watched by sketch 01 May, 2016

Writing a review on this film is too intimidating for me.

• sweet_root

★★★★ Added by sweet_root

:x

mind games you say...

• Marlene

★★★★★ Rewatched by Marlene 09 Apr, 2016

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling" - This is the one line I always remembered from Inception by the perfect Tom Hardy.

Inception is about a man named Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio), an ex-architect of dreams, who has to do the impossible task of planting an idea in a dead CEO son's mind Robert Fischer (Cillian Murphy). The movie follows the obstacles that Cobb & his team face achieving Inception.

First, I am going to be a girl…

• susantecno

★★★★ Watched by Maddy Flowers Sheehy 01 May, 2016

😧😧😧😧

• EstherDRey

★★★★★ Added by EstherDRey

Una de mis películas favoritas. Es original, imaginativa y está muy bien estructurada. El argumento es complicado pero entendible. El desarrollo de los personajes es bueno al igual que el reparto. El desarrollo de la película es realmente asombroso. Una de mis películas favoritas.