• David

★★★★ Rewatched by David 19 Jul, 2015

Der wird auch irgendwie nicht besser (oder logischer), wenn man ihn öfters guckt.

• Rob Coenen

★★★★½ Rewatched by Rob Coenen 27 Jul, 2015

Film #13 of the "Super Summer Scavenger Hunt"
    Task #27: Watch a movie which gave you goosebumps.
    letterboxd.com/robcoenen/list/super-summer-scavenger-hunt/
    ______________________________________________________________________

I don't have to explain why or when I got goosebumps while watching Inception. It's obvious. I'd rather say a word about Christopher Nolan instead.

There are a lot of Nolan-haters and Nolan-fanboys. I wouldn't consider myself a fanboy, but I do like every single movie he made...Okay, maybe I am a bit of a fanboy, who cares.

Christopher Nolan is…

• Jaime Schroemgens

★★★½ Watched by Jaime Schroemgens 27 Jul, 2015

Super Summer Scavenger Hunt
    Film #9 of the "Super Summer Scavenger Hunt"
    Task#6. a movie you would never watch if it wasnt for this list
    www.letterboxd.com/robcoenen/list/super-summer-scavenger-hunt/

The first part of the movie i was like wth am i watching? But after the movie progressed i was gettin more in to it.
    At times i was really feeling the movie and it made me think and think and some more thinking but overall i never really got excited. I have mad…

• MrJago

★★★★★ Watched by MrJago 27 Jul, 2015

I love this movie, so great and so extremely well crafted.

That hallway scene will look perfect forever.

My favourite gag is when Eames cashes in some chips, Cobb looks down and says I see your spelling hasn't improved :D

I'm endlessly fascinated by the fact that when Eames talks about Inception he says "We tried it..." Who are you Eames? Are you a Double O?

In fact, if Nolan never gets to make a Bond film, at least we have the snow-level from this film :-)

• Ohhawkguy

★★★★★ Added by Ohhawkguy

Inception is an amazing film by all means. The acting is brilliant, the story line unique and just the way the film is handled gives an amazing cinematic experience.

• thechrishaley

★★★ Rewatched by thechrishaley 23 Jul, 2015

I still like this movie, but it really suffers with repeated viewings.

• Joyce Heinen

★★★★★ Rewatched by Joyce Heinen 25 Jul, 2015

Film # 18 of the "Scavenger Hunt #4" Challenge
    Task # 18: An exquisite mindbender letterboxd.com/joyceheinen/list/scavenger-hunt-4/ ___________________________________________________________________
    When you dream, you never know how or where that dream started? That’s the deal with “Inception”, the movie that took Christopher Nolan ten years and the whole world was waiting for it. Nolan was still working on “Memento (1999) when the concept for “Inception” was born. It’s a pretty complicated film at first, so you may need to watch this a couple…

• Mark Boszko

★★★★★ Rewatched by Mark Boszko 25 Jul, 2015

I feel like I should watch this more often. A beautiful puzzle.

• RJSit10

★★★ Added by RJSit10

I can recognize when films of this kind are well-made, even when I find them a crashing bore.

The concept itself is interesting, but required too many repeated explainings and still didn't stick. The thing we are risking our lives and sanity to chase is dumber than The Ring of Perspicacity, or whatever it was those hobbits were after.

And can we all admit that if you are going to have a character's murderous dead wife haunt him -- twice in 2 years -- he shouldn't be played by Leonardo DiCaprio in both films?

• Lino

★★★★★ Added by Lino

«Παρανοΐκο. Ιδιοφυέστατο. Αριστουργηματικό.» boxd.it/3ENYL

Η πιο πολύπλοκη φανταστική ιστορία που γνωρίζω. Τι είναι πραγματικότητα και γιατί τα όνειρα να μην χρησιμοποιηούνται σαν πραγματικότητα που μπορείς να κάνεις τα πάντα σε αυτήν;

• Matty Stanfield

★★★★½ Rewatched by Matty Stanfield 18 Jul, 2010

Christopher Nolan takes Sci-Fi and Action/Adventure to a whole other level. As much as a puzzle as it is a narrative film. This is a smart movie that does not allow the viewer to miss a minute without getting lost. Inception is an adventure that begs repeating and rewarding repeat veiwings.

Leonardo DiCaprio, Marion Cotillard and Joseph Gordon-Levitts' performances stand out from an amazing / incredible cast.

The special effects are both digital and "real" mixed -- creating an awe-inspiring and clever impact.

Hans Zimmer's film score is an important element to this film's success.

This comes very close to "masterpiece" level.

Essential viewing.

• Luigi Allender

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luigi Allender 26 Mar, 2015

Such a literal brain teaser. Layers of dreams and at it's core it's a heist film with a huge twist of invading people's dreams and stealing information. The twist with this one is the are planting an idea into the mind of a competitor. The thrill and action here are awesome. Everyone does a great job and the mystery with Marion Cotillard is brilliant. Christopher Nolan has cemented himself as one of my all time favorite directors.