• ConorMurray

★★★★★ Added by ConorMurray

One of my all time favourites! The biggest compliment I can give this film is that you get so lost in the dreamscape that you forget about this all star cast. All of the performances are great, but Nolan's story and direction are the real star of this film!

• Song-ho Kim

★★★★ Watched by Song-ho Kim 13 Jul, 2010

<인셉션>은 크리스토퍼 놀런 감독의 출세작이었던 퍼즐 스릴러 <메멘토>를 연상케 한다. <메멘토>는 기억을 소재로 시간의 흐름을 뒤바꾼 플롯이 버무려진 새로운 감각의 장르영화였다. 분명한 내적 논리가 있었고, 그 논리를 충분히 숙지한 관객들은 보통의 영화를 넘어서는 지적 즐거움을 얻을 수 있었다. 놀런은 <인셉션>에서 사람들이 꿈을 공유할 수 있는 세계로 관객을 초대한다. 약간의 인위적인 방법만으로 다른 사람의 꿈 속으로 아무렇지도 않게 들어갈 수 있는 이 영화 속 세계에서는, 따라서 사람의 생각을 훔치는 범죄도 성립된다. 그리고 생각을 훔칠 수 있다면, 새로운 생각을 심어넣는 것도 가능하다.…

• Aaron Hammond

★★★★½ Rewatched by Aaron Hammond 19 Apr, 2015

Is that some paradoxical architecture or are you just happy to see me?

The most purely enjoyable film Christopher Nolan has made so far. His most stylistically adventurous and confident, the weighty exposition doesn't dampen the pace. I love this movie and I don't care who knows it.

• mia

★★★★½ Added by mia

Mindblowing.

• fultoncharlie

★★ Watched by fultoncharlie 03 Mar, 2011

The first 1/2 hour is pretty fun: the opening dream-within-dream & the 1st appearance of the evil French wife Mal ("mal": ha-ha-ha). Rolling up the Paris street was neat. An extra point for that. It's pretty much downhill from there, though. Cutting back and forth between three crash-bang-boom chase sequences doesn't make any of them more interesting. If I want intercutting b/w 3 chase scenes, I'll watch Griffith's INTOLERANCE again. Now *that's* good fun without being weighted down by Nolan-esque notions of Deep Philosophical Import. Even his Big Reveal is essentially a re-hash of MEMENTO's. 4/10

• Miguel Abuel

★★★★½ Watched by Miguel Abuel 16 Apr, 2015

A brilliant film which is also a lot of fun. The acting was great. The effects were mind blowingly amazing. The film doesn't feel long at all and is great since it has that much content and you still like it. The movie is a little confusing if you don't pay attention but the movie treats you well. It is great for both Oscar people and action lovers so go watch it.

• Richard Doyle

★★★★ Rewatched by Richard Doyle 11 Apr, 2015

I'm not a Nolan-enthusiast, so I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I actually like this film. It has a clever, dense plot that I think is quite masterfully constructed, offering just enough exposition to allow you to follow what's going on without resorting to tedious explanatory scenes that don't advance the plot. I think I would like the film even more if Nolan had not directed it. I find his style to be oppressively heavy, and I think it weighs down what should be a lighter, more fun film.

• David Gutierrez

★★★★½ Added by David Gutierrez

Complex, visionary and imaginative, Inception is a unique sci-fiction film with a multilayered story, a great editing, an impressive score, and amazing effects. The way everything combines to the benefit of the central heist makes Inception trascend. By the way, it's so complex that it's probable that a second view will be required to get everything. It's kind of a Shutter Island (central character back story part) meets Matrix (in-dream world with a lot of imagination, vision and great effects).

• HayBatman

★★★★★ Rewatched by HayBatman 28 Dec, 2010

Inception is one the masterful movies of all time, and my personal favorite of all time. It gives us a very original and complex idea that helps out with its very simple story (if you understand it), strong performances, breathtaking visuals, an unforgettable score by Hans Zimmer, and an idea that's large and so complex that only Christopher Nolan can master. This is worthy of a modern classic that will be remembered for years to come. 10/10 (A+)

• Tim Jones

★★★★★ Watched by Tim Jones 12 Apr, 2015

I put this one off for way too long!

• Jack Keating

★★★★★ Added by Jack Keating

Inception is the Citizen Kane, The Godfather and the Raging Bull of the 2010s. There is no denying it. It's the best film of the 2010s.

I remember my mother accidentally buying two blu ray copies of Inception when it came out (she bought one when it came out and the. Bought another because she forgot she already owned a copy.). I looked into the bag and had no idea what the hell this film was. I hadn't heard of…

• Jarno Maertens

★★★★★ Added by Jarno Maertens

één van de beste films die ik ooit heb gezien.