• Zack Wallace

★★★★★ Rewatched by Zack Wallace 01 Jul, 2015

I believe the top stopped spinning.

• SirMichael

★★★★ Rewatched by SirMichael 01 Jul, 2015

The weakest Nolan movie I've seen but it's still great.

• yoelai

★★★★★ Added by yoelai

Incredible film.

• Matty Stanfield

★★★★½ Added by Matty Stanfield

The sleek and breath-taking special effects are jaw-dropping sheer scope and provide additional effective in bringing cerebral imagination to life. unusual. To make it all more valid, Christopher Nolan is more concerned with his maze/puzzle of a plot and he dispenses formation of characters with careful precision.

Inception is fully realized and smart approaching a level of intelligence seldom found in mainstream action/adventure context. Hans Zimmer's musical score must be noted as playing a powerful role in creating a masterful and Rubik's Cube sort of logic to the cinematic experience. This movie comes close to brilliance and begs repeated viewings.

• Justin Rivera

★★★★ Added by Justin Rivera

Is it good?

Is it anything beyond just "good"?

Nope.

It's well written for sure, it's boasts fantastic performances, it's visually gratifying, and it's original. But, this film, like many of Christopher Nolan's recent efforts, is bloated, occasionally self-indulgent, and tries far too hard to be intelligent.

That's not to say it's not a smart film, it most definitely is, but it's not an ingenious masterpiece. I'm glad that it makes you think and question, it's already doing more…

• karla

★★★★½ Added by karla

what a great film. many wild turns but thats what i loved about it. the suspense, the action, the beautiful combination of amazing actors coming together, what more can you ask for?! seriously though, great film, watch it when you want to lose yourself in thought.

• jake340

★★★★½ Added by jake340

One of Nolans best. Great shots and great acting. A better script and it's a perfect film.

• eschwa22

★★★ Added by eschwa22

6/10: ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

• bigsushi

★★★★ Rewatched by bigsushi 27 Jun, 2015

I don't know why I thought I could start this movie late and have enough self control to be able to stop in the middle of it and go to bed.

• Wilhelm Schuster

★★★★★ Watched by Wilhelm Schuster 26 Jun, 2015

Wow, this film put me in incredible suspense by stacking multiple narratives and in turn increasing the potential points of failure for the job our protagonists have to do.

Invading dreams while invading dreams while invading dreams - very recursive.

I liked the open ending without being too much into the face. But, does it need to be solved?

• _quence_

★★★★½ Added by _quence_

It took me a few times to understand everything, but persistence paid off. What a great movie.

• Jonas Layton