• William Eguizabal

★★★★★ Watched by William Eguizabal 24 Jun, 2011

• Applebaumk

★★★★★ Added by Applebaumk

A revolution to the film industry. Smart, thrilling, beautiful written and directed, this movie is the ideal summer blockbuster.

• JackieGigantic

★★★★½ Added by JackieGigantic

21 Year Old Me: "Hey 16 year old me, guess what movie I just watched?"

16 Year Old Me: "Huh?"

"I asked you to guess what movie I just watched. What, you got acne in your ears?"

"Actually I-"

"Uninterested. It was Inception, I just watched Inception."

"Oh, I really like that movie."

"I know you do. Although more than anything I think you like looking down on people who complained the movie was hard to follow while you found…

• Ian T. McFarland

★★★★ Rewatched by Ian T. McFarland 16 Aug, 2014 2

This topped my Top Ten in 2010, but it didn't hold quite as well in this third or fourth viewing. I think it's incredible what Nolan accomplished here with story - he pacts so much in and manages to make it cohesive - but I think my tastes have shifted away from anything so complicated. I don't have the problem a lot of other people had with Ellen Page's character asking as an exposition surrogate, but I just prefer movies…

• randommale7

★★★★★ Rewatched by randommale7 13 Aug, 2014

It's been quite a while since I last saw Inception and I wasn't really sure how I'd see it now; especially with the bitter tastes The Dark Knight Rises left regarding Nolan's work. But, I have to say it still holds up even after going through the pop cultural filter that has made many films lose their touch (I'm talking to you Frozen). Most of all it's just a fantastic piece of filmmaking: gorgeous cinematography, great production design, a fantastic…

• Diego Garrido

Added by Diego Garrido

Siguiendo la filosofía de matrix: abrámonos paso muy profundo en la psique humana: a tiros!

• Diego Garrido

Added by Diego Garrido

Siguiendo la filosofía de matrix: abrámonos paso muy profundo en la psicología humana: a tiros!

• Zlatko Stojkovski

★★★★½ Added by Zlatko Stojkovski

Definitely one of the best movies I've ever seen, and probably one of the best movies ever made. The final hour of the film, is possibly one of the most complicated action sequences put on film. You have to constantly be paying attention to remember all of the layers of what is happening. Without spoiling anything, all I have to say is that is what this film is about, that is what makes this film so great, layers. And what…

• Gnske

★★★★½ Added by Gnske

Excellent in all departments and with a plot so complex in comparison to most films these days, Christopher "Biggest one we've done since the silent era" Nolan brings you an excellent film and his best work.

• Jodyle

★★★½ Added by Jodyle 4

Παρανοϊκό. Ιδιοφυέστατο. Αριστουργηματικό.

• andrewshieh0712

★★★★★ Rewatched by andrewshieh0712 11 Aug, 2014

Dazzling special effects with a concept that is far more fantastic than my expectation. Inception - the Matrix of the 21st century.

• Michael

★★★★ Watched by Michael 01 Aug, 2010

Smart, beautiful, well performed, thought provoking. A movie to enjoy and then enjoy discussing.