• Cristobal Peña

★★★★ Added by Cristobal Peña

Interpretation of dreams by Sigmund Freud made into an action movie

• Marvelgirl27

★★★★★ Added by Marvelgirl27

Probably one of my favorite movies. Inception is a masterpiece unlike most. From the start to the finish you're on the edge of your seat trying to follow along, trying to figure out what is real and what's not and keeping up with the banter between Eames and Arthur. Loved it.

• NoWils

★★★★½ Added by NoWils

Amazing heist movie on the surface, gets way better once you add in all the intellectual crap. Love it.

• Matt Brosey

★★★★★ Added by Matt Brosey

Well written and produced movie. Really makes you think, which I love movies like that.

• Marcus Alan Ryckman

★★½ Rewatched by Marcus Alan Ryckman 29 Sep, 2015

This movie is overwhelmingly underwhelming. There's so much going on, or at least the perception there is, that I become disinterested and bored. I do like the fact that the technology in the movie isn't explained, it's just accepted.

Also, in all the explosion of subplots, plot twists, and conspiracy theories, Ken Wantabe's character stood out and was my favorite. You gotta tip your hat off to any CEO capitalist that gets his hands dirty to better his company. He…

• LuccaWestphal

• loopdloop

★★★★½ Watched by loopdloop 28 Sep, 2015

• Millie

★★★★ Watched by Millie 27 Sep, 2015 2

I watched the last 20 minutes of this on an 11-hour transatlantic flight about five years ago. Been meaning to watch the rest ever since.

• Fernanda

★★★★½ Added by Fernanda

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

But was Dom dreaming all along OR WHAT