• Anthony

★★★★½ Watched by Anthony 20 Apr, 2014

Christopher Nolan can do no wrong.

• Tom Flatt

★★★★½ Added by Tom Flatt

A proper star studded cast including DiCaprio, Levitt, Caine, Page and Hardy to name a few. Similar to Gravity in the way that seeing it in imax would make it 7x better. Fantastic spectacles and action sequences throughout partnered with a mind bending story makes this a really unique thriller that you basically have to see because there is nothing like it. Like seriously... who doesn't want to see a film that's about dreams.

• Fesapo

★★★★½ Watched by Fesapo 23 Jul, 2010

90/100

• Austin Campbell

★★★★½ Added by Austin Campbell

Here’s another movie that gave me an amazing theater experience. Nolan’s ambition became apparent with Inception, a large scale thriller with a concept so original it never stops being inventive and intriguing. Even though this has a premise about dreams and dreams within dreams (etc.), this is, at its core, a heist film strung together with sci-fi elements. The result is Nolan’s most heart-pounding movie. From the (already iconic) score, the award-winning cinematography, the superb cast, the brilliant practical and…

• Omar Arteaga

★★★★★ Rewatched by Omar Arteaga 18 Apr, 2014

Podrán decir que el señor Nolan está sobrevalorado o que sus películas solo quieren ser inteligentes y complicadas a favor, pero eso no quita que el aire de sus obras no lo tiene ningún otro director, o al menos con la visión y autoridad que él les da. Y es así como para mi no tiene ninguna película mala dentro de su filmografía.

No todos tienen la oportunidad y confianza que le dan a él para poder hacer un complejo…

• María J. Rodríguez

★★★★★ Rewatched by María J. Rodríguez 18 Apr, 2014

No se si Inception es la mejor película que he visto hasta los momentos, o la idea me voló la cabeza. Simplemente brillante.

• Daniel Charchuk

★★★★ Watched by Daniel Charchuk 17 Jul, 2010

Sure, it seems to make up its rules as it goes along. Sure, it doesn't really capture the feel or look or sense of a dream (I've never had a dream where I was fully aware I was dreaming, let alone felt in control of my actions). Sure, it's perhaps a little too literal and logical and grounded for such an airy subject.

But it's still pretty incredible.

It's quite something to see a film that combines muscular editing, intense…

• Suzanne Moses

★★★★ Added by Suzanne Moses

Visually beautiful, but I didn't love it as much as others seem to. I think it's slightly over-rated.

• Gabriel Lewis

★★★½ Added by Gabriel Lewis

Warning: This is not as much a review as it is a controversial rant. You have been warned.

I've read many things on the internet that praise Christopher Nolan as a filmmaker. They don't just like him, they LOVE him! He's even been compared to Kubrick, for Christ's sake!

Is everyone braindead? Seriously. That is a legitimate question that I want answered. How can you compare a crowd pleasing director of blockbusters who has an exposition fetish to an auteur…

• mikemath3

★★½ Added by mikemath3

Okay.

• Tom Miller

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tom Miller 14 Apr, 2014

An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define or destroy you.

Nolan is much more at ease doing plot driven films. This movie is definitive proof that when he is given a big budget, he needs to put all the money into CGI, rather than James Bond esque explosions.

One of the best films of the 21st Century.

10/10

• CygnusLino

★★★★★ Added by CygnusLino

Αν θεωρήσουμε ότι τα πέντε αστεράκια πρέπει να μπαίνουν σε ταινίες που βάζουν το δικό τους λιθαράκι στη ζωή σου, τότε αυτό αξίζει και τα πέντε.

Ενδόμυχα πιστεύω ότι έχει επηρεάσει τα όνειρα μου.