• Bablakeshka

★★★½ Added by Bablakeshka

A watched this film quite a while after it became a very talked-about film. It had been talked about so much I already pretty much envisioned what the film was, and anticipated watching it would be somewhat akin to the intellectual equivalent of bashing my head against a wall. But it wasn't. It was actually pretty simple. There was nothing at all confusing about this movie, unless you found yourself asking why everyone's dreams were so normal. That was really confusing. I really loved the movie.

• Nicole Jessome

★★★★ Added by Nicole Jessome

Saw this one a couple of times and the beauty is that you can and not be bored. There are things you miss about the twisty turny story line and it is definitely one that makes you think and talk about later. I enjoyed this film immensely and would recommend it.

• elias1026

★★★★★ Rewatched by elias1026 20 Oct, 2014

MOVIE A DAY FOR A YEAR - DAY 206

Inception never ceases to amaze me, and I seem to know more about it after every viewing.

• Ray Varia

★★★★★ Added by Ray Varia

Officially my all time favourite. Clever, suspenseful, original, intriguing.

• burgonuk

★★★★ Rewatched by burgonuk

Mind = fuck

That's the only two words (plus a symbol) I can think of describe

Third time I've watched it and probably the most ive gotten from it as the first two viewings involved drink and company,

Watching it again has brought to the though of 'what one man will do to prove his innocence'

I love what Christopher Nolan did with the direction including a amazing scene involving the Paris only Mr Sharp can dream of.

Really enjoyed…

• Johnny Pickbourne

★★★½ Rewatched by Johnny Pickbourne 19 Oct, 2014

Interesting film with some good effects.

I've seen this film so many times that I was bored and easily distracted whilst watching it.

Watching it again has forced me revise its rating. Only a 3.5 in my opinion.

• Jonathan Paula

★★★★½ Watched by Jonathan Paula 14 Aug, 2010

Released nationwide on July 16, 2010, this sci-fi action triller from critically acclaimed director Christopher Nolan grossed over $800 million dollars, and quickly became one of the highest rated films of all time. The involved plot follows Leonardo DiCaprio as Dominic Cobb, a man who is tasked to sneak into someone's dream, and plant an original idea in the furthest depths of their mind - a practice known by the film's title. Cobb recruits a team, and uses a dream-within-a-dream…

• Chad Anderson

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chad Anderson 19 Oct, 2014 4

I am very impressed by Christopher Nolan and very much enjoy this movie.

This time I was ironing all the way through but kept rapt enough in attention that I almost burnt my hand a couple of times.

Interesting ideas, even when not necessarily fully coherent. There were numerous bits I looked forward to as they came up.

• bellamelo

★★★★★ Added by bellamelo

An exceptional movie with exceptional actors.

Inception works with an extremely original ideia: where came the thoughts from? And if thoughts are made in layers of subconsciousness, could be they capable to be stolen?

The movie still goes far: as instead of stolen, what if an ideia could be incepted in someone's mind?

With a great script and more great visual effects, the movie keep the viewer always expecting the end of story.

• Justin

★★★★★ Watched by Justin 18 Oct, 2014

HOLY SHIT

• Knox Gray

★★★★★ Added by Knox Gray

I'm a little late to seeing this movie for the first time. I mind bender with a conscious this film stunned me and absolutely lived up to the hype. Christopher Nolan proves himself as one of the best Directors working today. I loved how the film provided some thought provoking insights on guilt.

• CinePersona

★★★★★ Rewatched by CinePersona 16 Oct, 2014

This time on the big screen. Those final 25 minutes always get a big reaction out of me. I am moved by Cotillard and DiCaprio. I am touched by Cillian Murphy's scene with his father. I am thrilled by the editing and direction. My heart pumps at the crushing layers. My mind wanders in this dreamscape and longs to stay there. When the lights go up, the streets feel like constructs, the buildings are malleable and the people are projections. Who are you to say otherwise?