• GuruR

★★★★★ Added by GuruR

BBRRAAAAM!! Christopher Nolan’s INCEPTION (2010) is my favorite movie of all time, as well as the movie that actually got me into filmmaking in the first place. An immense inspiration in my life, Inception is without a doubt the epitome of awesomeness. This movie is an extremely well written, well thought out, superbly acted, emotional film that has become a milestone in film history as well as my life—hands down one of the BEST FILMS of all time. This movie…

• Jacob Van Houtan

★★★★★ Added by Jacob Van Houtan

This is another stunning Christopher Nolan film. It has some of the best acting in any of his films. Leonardo Dicaprio is stellar in the role of Cobb. The supporting class is filled with stellar performers including Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page, Tom Hardy, Ken Watanabe, and Cillian Murphy. The writing is superb and the story is just as good. The ambition alone makes this a great film. I am giving this film a 4 out of 4 stars.

• Brandon

★★★★★ Rewatched by Brandon 19 Nov, 2014

I've now seen this film 3 times, and each time it grows closer and closer to my all time favorite movie. The best thing about Inception is how ambiguous it really is. It has so much evidence to support multiple theories about the overall effect of the movie, but none of the evidence is conclusive enough to say that that was the direction Nolan wanted to go in. The film is still open for interpretation over 4 years after its…

• JDwerlkotte

★★★½ Added by JDwerlkotte

In the movie inception there is a variety of shots used for effect in the movie. One of the most known and remembered is the extreme closeup on the top at the end. The shot puts all the audiences focus onto that one thing and when the movie suddenly ends it leaves all viewers with more questions than answers.

• André Veiby

★★★★★ Added by André Veiby

One to watch. It entertained me from start en especially to the end! It fucks with your mind and I love it! It some very cool shot within and the whole shit is great! Go watch it, it has DiCaprio in it so if you are a girl from the "Titanic movie" era it might even suit you

• CharlieMcCrary

★★★★★ Rewatched by CharlieMcCrary 18 Nov, 2014

The only downside to this movie is that your own dreams may seem boring after this movie.

• Alejandro Saspa

★★★★½ Rewatched by Alejandro Saspa 18 Nov, 2014

Compared to the watching in the cinema, watching in the TV brought it down. By not much though. Ideas are still awesome.

I watched Interstellar this past weekend and I have to say I am leaning towards liking that more than this. Pfister was not there but It was beautiful

• Mateoismyname_o

★★★★½ Watched by Mateoismyname_o 18 Nov, 2014

The best dream I've never had.

• diegoavahoffman

★★★★★ Rewatched by diegoavahoffman 18 Nov, 2014

The best of Nolan <3

• Panta Oz

★★★★½ Added by Panta Oz

I know that there will be a lot of people who will say that this movie is not a masterpiece... and I would like to ask them why? Has anyone before seen a movie about such a complex subject made so well? Has anyone before used the video game feel and amazing music combined with stimulating intellectual questions through lot of action so well that the audience at the end wasn't sure that that wasn't a dream? Maybe you have…

• Callum Hofler

★★★★★ Rewatched by Callum Hofler 18 Nov, 2014

Amazingly creative, original and full of ingenuity, Inception is often considered to be Christopher Nolan's crowning jewel, and for good reason; it has the wit, pace and basic characterisation to fit in as a classic caper film, whilst also possessing the mind-bending height and scope of a sci-fi picture. And whilst many films or directors would be criticised for overreaching their own capabilities, Nolan deserves acclaim for bringing together a strong ensemble and crafting a brilliantly told, highly personal film…

• Simon Crookston

★★★★ Watched by Simon Crookston 17 Nov, 2014

Forgot how much exposition was in this.