• HP_Lovecat

★★★½ Added by HP_Lovecat

Exposition, directed by Christopher Nolan (our Lord and Saviour)

• Arndt

★★★★★ Watched by Arndt 27 Aug, 2010

Inception is done by a genius. Love it!

• Docteurbaron77

★★★★★ Rewatched by Docteurbaron77 30 Jul, 2009

Perfection

• Lokitty

★★★★★ Added by Lokitty

2nd favourite Nolan movie

• payslipgig

★★★★½ Added by payslipgig

not as complex as many people would say, but no less intense and interesting for it! great world-building and characters, excellent sets and stories

• Brian Hann

★★★★★ Added by Brian Hann

A superb movie. As high concepts go this is up there. The movie is about entering the dreams of others and stealing information for corporate espinage purpose. What unfolds involves done of the most breathtaking visuals ever on screen. Intelligent film making requiring concentration but not importantly (pretentious and deliberately bewildering a la David Lynch) it ends with the viewer debating with themselves what their own conclusion in the movie is. Also worth 5 stars is the music score by Zimmer. Just incredible.

• Chris Mac

★★★★★ Added by Chris Mac

One of the films that made me a movie fanatic. This was a masterfully crafted film that shows beautiful cinematography with excellent acting. Leo leads the film with great supporting actors. This film is truly a cinematic experience. Nolan knows how to make a film!

• Arrent

★★★★ Added by Arrent

Such a great film. The way it makes you think, follow, and fantasize is mind-boggling. This should most likely stand as one of the greatest movies of the 2010s. I admire the texture of this movie and encourage any interested moviegoers to see this movie. It'll treat you well.

• ZawMine

★★★½ Added by ZawMine

Chris Nolan always brings something new, intriguing, and interesting. The movie has an amazing cast, mind-bending story, and a great visual effect. Worth watching.

• Jeremie Watson

★★★★½ Added by Jeremie Watson

A dream within a dream within a dream. What a masterpiece of a film.

• Sam Denyer

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sam Denyer 18 Feb, 2015

In my recent viewings of Interstellar, How to Train Your Dragon 2 and Under the Skin, I have realised the potence of music in cinema. I find that screenwriters and cinematographers are heroes oft undersung in the world of movies, but composers can absolutely make or break a film. I've seen a cut of Star Wars without any of John Williams's iconic score and my God it felt weird. Similarly, imagine Jaws being as suspenseful without its theme, or The Exorcist becoming as damn frightening without the magic of Tubular Bells. Inception is the same. And it didn't win the shitting Oscar. Fucking AMPAS.

• McLefty