• georgey99

★★★★★ Rewatched by georgey99 28 Sep, 2014

such a masterpiece i recomend it to anyone who is a movie buff

• Jacob Cunningham

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jacob Cunningham 27 Sep, 2014

Holding strong at number one in my top 100.

• Sondre Hareide

★★½ Rewatched by Sondre Hareide 28 Sep, 2014 2

Wow, this did not hold up on a re-watch. Inception is pretty fucking stupid for a "smart" movie.

It sets up rules, just to break them again so that the "complex" plot can still continue.
    Every character except for Cobb is underdeveloped.
    Nolan is not a very good director; especially when it comes to action scenes and dialog scene.
    It's so poorly paced.

There is a lot of visually cool sequences though.

I should probably write a long review of this when I'm done with my final exam next week.

• Lady Allyson Dulnuan

★★★★★ Added by Lady Allyson Dulnuan

Mind-fucked film. Rewatched twice to understand the film deeper.

• Koen Romers

★★★★★ Watched by hcy 07 Oct, 2013

劇本概念剪接超強大推

• Matthew Murray

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Murray 22 Sep, 2014

I rewatched Inception on my blu-ray with extraction mode on. This meaning that I get to see Chris Nolan's fancy mixture of a commentary and a series of making of featurettes.

First and foremost, I loved this film. Aside from a few seemingly forced lines of expository dialogue in the first third, it is a perfect blockbuster in my eyes. Nolan absolutely nailed it as he always does. Part of why I do enjoy Chris Nolan films so much is…

• Antonio Sánchez

★★★★½ Added by Antonio Sánchez

Una de las películas más raras que han pasado por mis manos. Además cuenta con uno de esos finales que hacen tirarnos de los pelos cada vez que pensamos en él. Una brillante película de Nolan que nos enseña que no todo está hecho en esto del cine.

• Starsk

★★★★½ Rewatched by Starsk 18 Sep, 2014

"His subconscious has been militarised" Brilliant film from Chris Nolan, who shows that blockbusters can be thoughtful, engaging and substantial if you have a good story and a dynamic, inventive director. Thoroughly recommended!

• John

★★★★★ Added by John

Many people said that they did not understand Inception and had to watch the film multiple times. I thought this was funny, because I completely understood it on only my first time watching it.

• zachary_grumble

★★★½ Added by zachary_grumble

One of my all time favorites. Unique plot and good characters. Watched over and over again.