• Kevin Seiler

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kevin Seiler 29 May, 2015

Despite having seen this numerous times, I still notice new things with this movie and it never fails to captivate me in ways that few films can. Creative in ways that few films even dare, I have a hard time choosing a favorite Nolan film between this and the Dark Knight.

Bonus points for Kitty Pryde being my new favorite Batman sidekick.

• Kat

★★★★½ Rewatched by Kat 14 Apr, 2015

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."

This film was so much better than I remembered. Truly engaging and overall amazing. Nolan really outdid himself on this one.

• Christina

★★★★½ Added by Christina

I was so wet

• Rafael Souza

★★★★ Added by Rafael Souza

Grande filme! A película é bem ambiciosa e cumpre bem seu papel!
    Mantém uma história muito boa, sustentando ótimas cenas de ação! Bem empolgante!

• Rodex

★★★★★ Added by Rodex

Una obra maestra, la verdad que no tengo más que palabras de asombro y maravilla. No solo la vi más de 5 veces y seguí descubriendo cosas, es perfecta por donde se la mire. Fotografía, guión, elenco, efectos, la música de Zimmer! Pensada y repensada con escenas por demás hermosas. Película que sin dudas va a quedar en la historia del cine, quizás no ahora, pero seguro de acá a un futuro cercano.

• Emma

★★★★★ Rewatched by Emma 28 May, 2015

This film is perfect and I will ignore anyone who says Interstellar is better because they're wrong

• Cory De Silva

★★½ Added by Cory De Silva

I hate this movie.

• alino

★★½ Watched by alino 26 May, 2015

Do i really could write something against the Nolan's idea of cinema? No, i could not. And i won't, thinking about depth of some concept beyond the plot, involving dreams, reality, but also pain, guilty, the right to choose, and so on. Nevertheless, not everything are in the right place in this movie; too many actions, for example, as in a Bond movie. Or some miscasting, apart the great Murphy. And i also don't like Di Caprio, but this is less important.. :)

• paul dela peña

★★★½ Added by paul dela peña

dream within the dream and dream within the dream and dream within the dream and..........
    confusing

• Mshaw520

★★★★★ Rewatched by Mshaw520 20 May, 2015

Two totems up!!

• Parker

★★½ Rewatched by Parker 27 May, 2015 2

A movie about dreams that doesn't feel dreamlike. Someone send Christopher Nolan a copy of Phantasm or Suspiria right away.

It's also a movie about emotion made by a made who apparently feels none. The fact that Nolan calls this "a love story" shakes me to my core.

• George

★★★★★ Watched by George 25 May, 2015 1

Oh my god, this is a good movie. What the fuck took me so long to see it.

A group of people have to go into a dream so they can plant an idea into someone's mind.

I like Christopher Nolan's style but I find some of his films to be way too dark and some of them don't make you think. The Dark Knight trilogy is great and the tone is perfect but Interstellar has a confused tone and…