• Cory

★★★★½ Rewatched by Cory 23 Apr, 2015

Even more brilliant on a re-watch!

• Brandon parkhurst Brandon Parkhurst

★★★★½ Watched by Brandon parkhurst Brandon Parkhurst 21 Apr, 2015

One of my all time personal favorite films of all time. Or that what I use to say because funny enough on this revist I have happened to run into a few problems while watching the film.

What what I caught this time around was the film was really clunky in areas and actually had maybe too many things going on at once. I feel like the film needed some breathing room and to actually try to develop these characters…

• Malick Kaufman

★★★★ Watched by Malick Kaufman 22 Apr, 2015

Ive personally had dreams and this isnt very realistic.

• JohnAllegretti

Rewatched by JohnAllegretti 01 Nov, 2014

Owned - Blu-Ray

• Justin Robert Vinall

★★★★★ Added by Justin Robert Vinall

An innovative, creative and heart pounding science fiction heist story with heavy emotion and groundbreaking visuals that perfectly blend the imagination and reality.

Leonardo DiCaprio plays the desperate and courageous leader of a team that retrieves information within dreams of their clients. DiCaprio deals with the grief of his wife and distance of his children. Ellen Page plays perfectly in place of the audience asking questions, we get enough to know about her character but also be her in a…

• ConorMurray

★★★★★ Added by ConorMurray

One of my all time favourites! The biggest compliment I can give this film is that you get so lost in the dreamscape that you forget about this all star cast. All of the performances are great, but Nolan's story and direction are the real star of this film!

• Song-ho Kim

★★★★ Watched by Song-ho Kim 13 Jul, 2010

<인셉션>은 크리스토퍼 놀런 감독의 출세작이었던 퍼즐 스릴러 <메멘토>를 연상케 한다. <메멘토>는 기억을 소재로 시간의 흐름을 뒤바꾼 플롯이 버무려진 새로운 감각의 장르영화였다. 분명한 내적 논리가 있었고, 그 논리를 충분히 숙지한 관객들은 보통의 영화를 넘어서는 지적 즐거움을 얻을 수 있었다. 놀런은 <인셉션>에서 사람들이 꿈을 공유할 수 있는 세계로 관객을 초대한다. 약간의 인위적인 방법만으로 다른 사람의 꿈 속으로 아무렇지도 않게 들어갈 수 있는 이 영화 속 세계에서는, 따라서 사람의 생각을 훔치는 범죄도 성립된다. 그리고 생각을 훔칠 수 있다면, 새로운 생각을 심어넣는 것도 가능하다.…

• Aaron Hammond

★★★★½ Rewatched by Aaron Hammond 19 Apr, 2015

Is that some paradoxical architecture or are you just happy to see me?

The most purely enjoyable film Christopher Nolan has made so far. His most stylistically adventurous and confident, the weighty exposition doesn't dampen the pace. I love this movie and I don't care who knows it.

• mia

★★★★½ Added by mia

Mindblowing.

• fultoncharlie

★★ Watched by fultoncharlie 03 Mar, 2011

The first 1/2 hour is pretty fun: the opening dream-within-dream & the 1st appearance of the evil French wife Mal ("mal": ha-ha-ha). Rolling up the Paris street was neat. An extra point for that. It's pretty much downhill from there, though. Cutting back and forth between three crash-bang-boom chase sequences doesn't make any of them more interesting. If I want intercutting b/w 3 chase scenes, I'll watch Griffith's INTOLERANCE again. Now *that's* good fun without being weighted down by Nolan-esque notions of Deep Philosophical Import. Even his Big Reveal is essentially a re-hash of MEMENTO's. 4/10

• Miguel Abuel

★★★★½ Watched by Miguel Abuel 16 Apr, 2015

A brilliant film which is also a lot of fun. The acting was great. The effects were mind blowingly amazing. The film doesn't feel long at all and is great since it has that much content and you still like it. The movie is a little confusing if you don't pay attention but the movie treats you well. It is great for both Oscar people and action lovers so go watch it.

• Richard Doyle

★★★★ Rewatched by Richard Doyle 11 Apr, 2015

I'm not a Nolan-enthusiast, so I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I actually like this film. It has a clever, dense plot that I think is quite masterfully constructed, offering just enough exposition to allow you to follow what's going on without resorting to tedious explanatory scenes that don't advance the plot. I think I would like the film even more if Nolan had not directed it. I find his style to be oppressively heavy, and I think it weighs down what should be a lighter, more fun film.