• Yagi

★★★★½ Added by Yagi

this was a wild rollercoaster ride

• gen

Rewatched by gen 21 Dec, 2014

bury me with a blu-ray copy of this movie

• Vere

★★★★★ Rewatched by Vere 20 Dec, 2014

I've just rewatched this film and i still love it. It's so complex and fascinating. It takes like an hour until you slowly begin to understand what is happening and what happend before. There is nothing i don't like about that film, that's why it's one of my favorite ones. And the fact that Ellen Page is in there makes it even better, because she's one of my favorite actresses. Also, i think Leonardo DiCaprio would have deserved the oscar, because his performance is great.

• LiteYear

★★★½ Watched by LiteYear 18 Jul, 2010

"Inception was a puzzling film. Was it set on Shutter Island? Maybe I dreamt I went to see that movie."

• feedingbrett

★★★★★ Rewatched by feedingbrett 19 Dec, 2014 2

Included In Lists:
    Great Movies

Review In A Nutshell:

It still amazes me how I can still adore this to bits even if some aspects of the film have become slightly flawed. A film that manages to crawl under your skin and pull on every single nerve on your body; raising my heart rate at the most tense of action sequences and filling me with feelings of endearment during the most emotional of moments. It is rare for me to…

• circumaural

★★★★½ Rewatched by circumaural 18 Dec, 2014

This is really a unique film. Does it really make sense? Pretty much, yeah. I think so. I liked it a lot more this time (had seen it once soon after it was released). Still, my one criticism is that its a little heavy on the action/violence/intensity. Really interesting though. The ending: so good.

• Richard Murphy

★★★½ Added by Richard Murphy

A good movie but no better. The effects are spectacular at times. In my opinion too long, overly complex and a weak ending

• Kely Lucena

★★★½ Added by Kely Lucena

I loved the OST. The ending is impacting, but unsatisfying.

• Jack Bauer

★★★★ Added by Jack Bauer 1

One of the most over rated movies of the past decade. This movie is good, I'm not saying that it is bad, but I keep seeing people say this is the most complex movie of all time and the best movie of the decade, and also the ending is not fucking ambiguous, if you think the ending is ambiguous you are wrong, the top started to wobble and it didn't ever wobble in the rest of the movie, he also isnt wearing his wedding ring so don't give me any of that shit

• lantio

★★★★★ Rewatched by lantio 16 Dec, 2014

You can call me a nolan fanboy but all of his movies are amazing. Inception seems to get better and better every time I see it. It is simply flawless. The effects, the soundtrack, the characters, the acting, the story, everything about this movie is perfect. Inception is one of the greatest movies ever! Few movies are this engaging the entire way through! If you haven't seen Inception, I can't recommend it enough!

• Horcruxnelius Doubleboss

★★★½ Rewatched by Horcruxnelius Doubleboss 16 Dec, 2014

It's like a well made, expensive B-movie trying to combine James Bond with...I don't know...something clever. :D

• Sam Malone

★★★★★ Added by Sam Malone

Another one of Chris Nolan's greats. Also one of my favorites. Tom Hardy is magnificent. Hans Zimmer with his overbearing but brilliant score. Joseph Gordon Levitt and the hotel scene. Incredible.