• Ben B

★★★★ Added by Ben B

A guy goes into the dream of another guy to put a thought in second guys head that benefits the client of first guy. Intra psychic relations unfold.

• FinbarLanniusII

★★★★★ Added by FinbarLanniusII

Wow, just wow. Whenever I go into this movie, I always expect it to not be as good as I remembered it. And thank god that this movie never gives me what I expected. Probably Nolan's best work, and it holds a special place in my heart as one of the films to actually start getting me to critically think about films. Such a fantastic film.

• Azal Abedi

Rewatched by Azal Abedi 22 Jul, 2014

Still finding new things in this.

• MatthewLB

★★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 20 Jul, 2014

Leonardo DiCaprio plays a character Dom Cobb is the best at what he does: he enters peoples minds in the dream state and steals the valuable assets hidden inside the mind. This has made him incredibly popular in corporate espionage, but at the expense of having an semblance of a normal life. Now Cobb is given one last job - not to steal, but plant an idea, if he succeeds, he just may escape the game forever, but first he…

• Todd Knaak

★★★★★ Added by Todd Knaak

• bejoybugbo

★★★★ Added by bejoybugbo

Absorbing chaos, cleverly crafted storyline with great special effects. One has to really pay attention to follow the story and it is very engrossing. Great cast to top it off.

• nadoperon

★★★★★ Watched by nadoperon 16 Jul, 2014

brilhante

• Lilian

★★½ Rewatched by Lilian 11 Jul, 2014

No aguantó la séptima vista. A la séptima me voy dando cuenta de sus ridiculeces. Ay, lejanos 2010.

• Jarret

★★★ Watched by Jarret 15 Jul, 2014 1

It's not masterpiece or terrible! Inception is overrated (#13 on the IMDb Top 250, come on), it's very flawed but overall I'm glad I watched it. You can't deny how technically great this is, the visual effects and cinematography are both top notch. The score was a bit too much at times, but is overall good and has some great tracks. There wasn't a bad performance but there wasn't really an above average one either, if that makes sense.

Now…

• Stef

★★★★ Watched by Stef 19 Aug, 2010

Good acting, interesting script, nice effects, etc. etc. A bit long winded at times and lacking the pure entertainment value of some of the other movies of the summer, but I enjoyed the different layers to the story and don't regret paying to experience it on the big screen.

• Austin Gorski

★★★★½ Rewatched by Austin Gorski 14 Jul, 2014 13

An original blockbuster with a great sense of scope, action, and story, what's not to like? Well, besides the lead character and his wife, not many of the other characters have much of a background or an actual motive as to why they'd be involved in something this illegal. Because of this, it lacks that emotional punch that some of Nolan's previous films had and is probably his coldest film besides The Dark Knight. However, Inception is probably his best film from a technical standpoint.

• Paul Kapsalis

★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Kapsalis 13 Jul, 2014

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."

Δεν είναι πως είναι κακή ταινία,αλλά έχει αδύναμο σενάριο.Βασικά όλα λειτουργούν τέλεια μέχρι περίπου πριν το τέλος όταν αρχίζουν και δημιουργούνται πάμπολα plot points,τόσα πολλά που ο Nolan φαίνεται να ξέχασε να τα μπαλώσει δημιουργώντας ΚΑΙ Plot Holes.Αν είχε γίνει μεγαλύτερη δουλειά στο σενάριο τούτο εδώ θα ξεπερνούσε και το Matrix.Αλλά αντί αυτού πήγε ένα βήμα πίσω...

Υ.Γ:Είμαι ο μόνος που θέλει spin-off με τον χαρακτήρα του Eames ?