• cronic

★★★★★ Added by fixbane

great action flick

• flack

★★★★½ Added by flack

Unsatisfied with letting you sit back and marvel at all the wonderful spectacle, Christopeher Nolan's sci-fi enigma of a film will have your heart racing and your mind spinning. Let's hope Nolan delivers more blockbuster wonders with this November's Interstellar.

• Nskav

★★★★½ Watched by Nskav 25 Jul, 2014

Cant believe I haven't watched it before...

• chelsea

★★★ Added by chelsea

Too long, it was okay

• Frederick Parra

★★★★★ Rewatched by Frederick Parra 25 Jul, 2014

Un sistema complejísimo que no deja de romperte la cabeza nunca, jamás, ni por un segundo.

Me hizo falta un rewatch para entender todo bien, hay que estar muy atento a todo, porque cada cosa forma parte de la complejidad. Por ende, contribuye al entendimiento de la obra completa.

Bien por Nolan, y para mí, un final abiertísimo a cualquier interpretación.

• Goodwin

★★★★ Rewatched by Goodwin 19 Jul, 2014

On fourth viewing the film holds up quite well. It always seems a little long in retrospect, but doesn't seem to drag while watching so I'm not sure if that is a problem after all. Likely the result of all that Nolan stuffs into the thing.

• Daniel Reviews

>Production Design- 9/10
    -Sets & Props: 5/5
    -Costumes: 4/5
    >Music: 10/10
    OVERALL: 96/100
    GRADE: A+

• Jordn Bastian

★★★½ Rewatched by Jordn Bastian 24 Jul, 2014 2

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Ben B

★★★★ Added by Ben B

A guy goes into the dream of another guy to put a thought in second guys head that benefits the client of first guy. Intra psychic relations unfold.

• FinbarLanniusII

★★★★★ Added by FinbarLanniusII

Wow, just wow. Whenever I go into this movie, I always expect it to not be as good as I remembered it. And thank god that this movie never gives me what I expected. Probably Nolan's best work, and it holds a special place in my heart as one of the films to actually start getting me to critically think about films. Such a fantastic film.

• Azal Abedi

Rewatched by Azal Abedi 22 Jul, 2014

Still finding new things in this.