• Donald Cavi

★★★ Rewatched by Donald Cavi 28 Aug, 2014

It's a really cool experience. All of the tricks that Nolan pulls here are pretty breath-taking. Such as the spinning hallway in the 2nd act. Just wow. But, the characters are shit. They exist just to explain everything that would be confusing for the average moviegoer and keep the poorly paced plot moving. Which is a shame because there are some character arcs in Cobb and Fischer Jr that could be great. Tom Hardy is awesome as usual though. That ending is a keeper too.

• Louie Schuth

★★★★★ Rewatched by Louie Schuth 27 Aug, 2014

Man, I'm excited for Interstellar. Is there any filmmaker whose films are as big of events as Christopher Nolan's?

• D.C.

★★★★ Rewatched by D.C. 27 Aug, 2014 10

The Directors Series-Part III: The Christopher Nolan Retrospective
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."

Inception is a film that on each viewing I feel less impacted by it and it grows weaker and weaker for me. This is my first time watching the Blu Ray as well watching the film for the first time in a couple of years. Inception is a high concept film, utilizing dream within dream (within dreams and such) which could then…

• sho_chan0319

★★★★½ Rewatched by sho_chan0319 17 Jul, 2010

Seriously DiCaprio knows how to choose his movies. This movie kept me at the edge of my seat to the very last second of it.

• Dave

★★★★★ Watched by Dave 29 Jul, 2010

A thief who steals corporate secrets through use of dream-sharing technology is given the inverse task of planting an idea into the mind of a CEO. - IMDB

Backdating from found movie ticket stub.

• sleepingjamie

★★★★ Rewatched by sleepingjamie 22 Aug, 2014

One of those fils where you think you'll see a whole new layer on a rewatch, but actually you got it all first time round. Not to sat it isn't a great watch. Brilliantly entertaining and all the talent and skill of those involved is right there on screen. Great blend of action and intelligence.

• William Eguizabal

★★★★★ Watched by William Eguizabal 24 Jun, 2011

• Applebaumk

★★★★★ Added by Applebaumk

A revolution to the film industry. Smart, thrilling, beautiful written and directed, this movie is the ideal summer blockbuster.

• JackieGigantic

★★★★½ Added by JackieGigantic

21 Year Old Me: "Hey 16 year old me, guess what movie I just watched?"

16 Year Old Me: "Huh?"

"I asked you to guess what movie I just watched. What, you got acne in your ears?"

"Actually I-"

"Uninterested. It was Inception, I just watched Inception."

"Oh, I really like that movie."

"I know you do. Although more than anything I think you like looking down on people who complained the movie was hard to follow while you found…

• Ian T. McFarland

★★★★ Rewatched by Ian T. McFarland 16 Aug, 2014 2

This topped my Top Ten in 2010, but it didn't hold quite as well in this third or fourth viewing. I think it's incredible what Nolan accomplished here with story - he pacts so much in and manages to make it cohesive - but I think my tastes have shifted away from anything so complicated. I don't have the problem a lot of other people had with Ellen Page's character asking as an exposition surrogate, but I just prefer movies…

• randommale7

★★★★★ Rewatched by randommale7 13 Aug, 2014

It's been quite a while since I last saw Inception and I wasn't really sure how I'd see it now; especially with the bitter tastes The Dark Knight Rises left regarding Nolan's work. But, I have to say it still holds up even after going through the pop cultural filter that has made many films lose their touch (I'm talking to you Frozen). Most of all it's just a fantastic piece of filmmaking: gorgeous cinematography, great production design, a fantastic…

• Diego Garrido

Added by Diego Garrido

Siguiendo la filosofía de matrix: abrámonos paso muy profundo en la psique humana: a tiros!