• davidmasp

★★★★★ Added by davidmasp

THE BEST FILM IN THE WORLD

• Sam Marrow

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sam Marrow 28 Apr, 2016

Nolan is known for his innovative and groundbreaking film concepts, and he delivers something truly unique with Inception. This is a film that keeps the viewer thinking from start to finish, as Cobb battles against a repressed guilt which threatens the success of the team's infiltration into Fischer's mind. Inception tackles many themes and ideas, ranging from greed to familial love, but still provides 'on the edge of your seat' entertainment with the aid of the interweaving narratives and excellent…

• Tyler Hillis

★★★★ Watched by Tyler Hillis 19 Apr, 2016

I think this is one of the few modern films that you can already call a classic. It is such a memorable storyline and such a unique idea that once it hit theaters in 2010, everyone was humming "bwaa bwaaaaa" and making dream-within-a-dream jokes. But it deserves to be called a classic in my opinion. In fact, I think most of Christopher Nolan's stuff will enter the realm of classics eventually because they are all genuinely great. Even with being…

• Tomiwa

★★★★½ Added by Tomiwa

Watching people nap has never been this interesting!

• Shaun Hillyer

★★★★★ Rewatched by Shaun Hillyer 26 Apr, 2016 1

Clearly flawless. I want Nolan to keep making scifi, this and interstellar are just incredible.
    The waves and waves of adrenaline as they take the snowy fortress whilst we check back through the layers. The 'rules' of this film are so intriguing, I have no idea how they managed to construct it.

• Jack

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jack 25 Apr, 2016

Unbelievably smart. I get if some are put off by the amount of brain power needed to keep up with this film (even I was slightly confused the first couple times I watched it). But after about 3 watches I now fully accept this film as amazing. Great acting, very intriguing story, very well plotted and thought out, thrilling and exciting. Well done Nolan you clever bastard, well done!

• BerndSim

★★★ Added by BerndSim

traum eines heist films.
    späktakuläre bilder, späktakuläre effekte, und eine späktakulär komplizierte story die verschleiert das es sich eigentlich nur um einen actionfilm handelt.
    so sehr habe ich mich seit den matrix vortsetzungen nicht mehr nach dem ende der actionsequenzen gesehnt.
    ersehnt habe ich auch das mir nicht fünf mal unter die nase gerieben wird das ich nicht weiss was echt ist und was nicht, das war von der thematik her schon klar, wurde aber genau wie die actionscenen ziemlich tot geritten.

• rednace

★★★★★ Added by rednace

Cant believe what I saw there.

• A.J.

★★★★★ Rewatched by A.J. 23 Apr, 2016

Come back. So we can be young men together again. Come back.
    Inception has grown on me immensely in the last two watches. This film is a landmark.
    I know I can't say much about it since it's been like a week since I last watched it, but holy shit it's incredible.
    Couldn't someone have dreamt up a goddamn beach?

• Eric Seidle

★★★★½ Added by Eric Seidle

Inception is the story of Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio), a thief of the mind. He is called an extractor, and enters the dreams of high powered individuals and steals their secrets via an architect. The architect is responsible for building the world of the dreamer, convincing them their surroundings are real. Dom is assisted by his friend and colleague Arthur (Joseph Gordon-Levitt), the voice of reason in Dom’s life. We’re brought into the main part of the story in the…

• Artpig (Brett)

★★★★★ Rewatched by Artpig (Brett) 23 Apr, 2016

97/100

Holds up phenomenally well on another watch.

• slidji

½ Added by slidji

this movie sucked so much and ill never get over how much i hate it