• Emma

★★★★★ Added by Emma

I didn't even rewatch this but I've been thinking about this gem, crystal, crown jewel, utter perfection of a movie all day and I am overwhelmed by how amazing it is

• gloria

★★★½ Added by gloria

The performances make this movies, as well as the world-building effects. There's not much to say about this movie that hasn't been said, but it left an effect on me long after I'd watched it and it kept me wholly absorbed throughout the duration of it, so that's a feat in and of itself.

• Moreno Losito

★★★½ Added by Moreno Losito

Era semplice dai. Tanta gente che dorme

• zimtsternin

★★★★½ Rewatched by zimtsternin 01 Aug, 2015

Bilder, Soundtrack, Story – Auch beim zweiten Mal schauen immer noch großartig und man versteht immer mehr von dem Film.

• Kim Schneider

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kim Schneider 01 Aug, 2015

Inception im Hamburger Freiluft Kino auf dem Rathausplatz? Auf jeden Fall!

• Andrew Batdorf

★★★★ Added by Andrew Batdorf

Still fantastic to this date

• Kevin Falk

★★★★★ Watched by Kevin Falk 30 Jul, 2015

I've wanted to see the 2010 Science Fiction classic Inception for so long now and finally after watching it I'm happy to say it did not disappoint at all!!

Inception is one of the greatest ideas I've ever seen not just on movie scales but ever. The idea that someone can go into our dreams and control them is just fantastic and the film is as compelling as it sounds.

The acting is obviously amazing. Look I've been through this…

• Doombreaker

★★★★★ Rewatched by Doombreaker 13 Jul, 2015

Hat nicht jeder immer mal wieder das Verlangen einen richtig, richtig guten Film zu gucken? Jedenfalls hatte ich das Verlangen und so nahm ich mir Inception aus meiner Sammlung.
    Ein genialer und komplexer Film, zudem nicht viel zu sagen ist, denn man muss ihn sich einfach selber anschauen, also hört auf zu lesen und guckt ihn euch an.
    Für die anderen:
    Die Besetzung ist nicht nur grandios, sondern macht ihren Ruf alle Ehre. Die Story trägt den FIlm schon fast…

View

• And you may tell yourself "This is not my beautiful house", And you may tell yourself "This is not my beautiful wife".

★★★★ Watched by And you may tell yourself "This is not my beautiful house", And you may tell yourself "This is not my beautiful wife". 28 Jul, 2015 4

This is a much better film in black and white.

• NickBest2525

★★★★★ Added by NickBest2525

This movie has been out for 5 years and I've probably watched it 10-15 times. I LOVE this movie, I'd dare to say it's my favorite movie of all time. Leonardo Dicaprio, Ellen Paige, and Joseph Gordon Levitt are perfect in this movie and everyone is great all around. The scale of this movie is crazy and the special effects are spot on. Every time I watch this movie I find something new I didn't know the last time I watched. I can't think of a single thing that I didn't like about this movie.

• David

★★★★ Rewatched by David 19 Jul, 2015

Der wird auch irgendwie nicht besser (oder logischer), wenn man ihn öfters guckt.

• Rob Coenen

★★★★½ Rewatched by Rob Coenen 27 Jul, 2015

Film #13 of the "Super Summer Scavenger Hunt"
    Task #27: Watch a movie which gave you goosebumps.
    letterboxd.com/robcoenen/list/super-summer-scavenger-hunt/
    ______________________________________________________________________

I don't have to explain why or when I got goosebumps while watching Inception. It's obvious. I'd rather say a word about Christopher Nolan instead.

There are a lot of Nolan-haters and Nolan-fanboys. I wouldn't consider myself a fanboy, but I do like every single movie he made...Okay, maybe I am a bit of a fanboy, who cares.

Christopher Nolan is…