• GKissM

★★★★★ Watched by hcy 07 Oct, 2013

劇本概念剪接超強大推

• Matthew Murray

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Murray 22 Sep, 2014

I rewatched Inception on my blu-ray with extraction mode on. This meaning that I get to see Chris Nolan's fancy mixture of a commentary and a series of making of featurettes.

First and foremost, I loved this film. Aside from a few seemingly forced lines of expository dialogue in the first third, it is a perfect blockbuster in my eyes. Nolan absolutely nailed it as he always does. Part of why I do enjoy Chris Nolan films so much is…

• AntonioSanAlo99

★★★★½ Added by AntonioSanAlo99

Una de las películas más raras que han pasado por mis manos. Además cuenta con uno de esos finales que hacen tirarnos de los pelos cada vez que pensamos en él. Una brillante película de Nolan que nos enseña que no todo está hecho en esto del cine.

• Starsk

★★★★½ Rewatched by Starsk 18 Sep, 2014

"His subconscious has been militarised" Brilliant film from Chris Nolan, who shows that blockbusters can be thoughtful, engaging and substantial if you have a good story and a dynamic, inventive director. Thoroughly recommended!

• John

★★★★★ Added by John

Many people said that they did not understand Inception and had to watch the film multiple times. I thought this was funny, because I completely understood it on only my first time watching it.

• zachary_grumble

★★★½ Added by zachary_grumble

One of my all time favorites. Unique plot and good characters. Watched over and over again.

• Adam Cadre

★★½ Watched by Adam Cadre 19 Feb, 2012

• funsohng

Added by funsohng

Nolan's clever blockbuster requires just enough brain from the viewers to make them feel satisfied while the on-screen spectacle is both eye-pleasing and incredibly smart.

• 24thhero

★★★★★ Added by 24thhero

What a film! Inception has one of the most intelligent screenplays, amazing story, great cast and is possibly the peak of Nolan's career so far. The many twists, the superb special effects, the interesting main subject of the film are only part of the film's greatness. The best part of the film is that somehow, within its chaotic genius, it makes sense; and that is solely because of the directing accuracy of Christopher Nolan, which establishes him as one of the most important directors of all time.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★½ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 27 Aug, 2010

I don't mean to sound like a hater because I'm not and because I don't hate this movie either, but I need to say it: I think Inception is an extremely overhyped and overrated movie. While the idea of getting into people's dreams in order to manipulate them or whatever this film is about is a really interesting one, that's pretty much all there is concerning the movie's plot.

Albeit it had a good start, eventually the storyline became messy…

• Ben Cornish

★★★★ Watched by Ben Cornish 07 Sep, 2014

As the mercurial street poets S Club 7 once said "I've never had a dream come true"