• María J. Rodríguez

★★★★★ Rewatched by María J. Rodríguez 18 Apr, 2014

No se si Inception es la mejor película que he visto hasta los momentos, o la idea me voló la cabeza. Simplemente brillante.

• Daniel Charchuk

★★★★ Watched by Daniel Charchuk 17 Jul, 2010

Sure, it seems to make up its rules as it goes along. Sure, it doesn't really capture the feel or look or sense of a dream (I've never had a dream where I was fully aware I was dreaming, let alone felt in control of my actions). Sure, it's perhaps a little too literal and logical and grounded for such an airy subject.

But it's still pretty incredible.

It's quite something to see a film that combines muscular editing, intense…

• Suzanne Moses

★★★★ Added by Suzanne Moses

Visually beautiful, but I didn't love it as much as others seem to. I think it's slightly over-rated.

• Gabriel Lewis

★★★½ Added by Gabriel Lewis

Warning: This is not as much a review as it is a controversial rant. You have been warned.

I've read many things on the internet that praise Christopher Nolan as a filmmaker. They don't just like him, they LOVE him! He's even been compared to Kubrick, for Christ's sake!

Is everyone braindead? Seriously. That is a legitimate question that I want answered. How can you compare a crowd pleasing director of blockbusters who has an exposition fetish to an auteur…

• mikemath3

★★½ Added by mikemath3

Okay.

• Tom Miller

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tom Miller 14 Apr, 2014

An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define or destroy you.

Nolan is much more at ease doing plot driven films. This movie is definitive proof that when he is given a big budget, he needs to put all the money into CGI, rather than James Bond esque explosions.

One if the best films of the 21st Century.

10/10

• CygnusLino

★★★★★ Added by CygnusLino

Αν θεωρήσουμε ότι τα πέντε αστεράκια πρέπει να μπαίνουν σε ταινίες που βάζουν το δικό τους λιθαράκι στη ζωή σου, τότε αυτό αξίζει και τα πέντε.

Ενδόμυχα πιστεύω ότι έχει επηρεάσει τα όνειρα μου.

• Brandon

★★★★★ Rewatched by Brandon 13 Apr, 2014 1

This is a really fun film to try and write about. There is so much ambiguity in one film here that anybody's opinion, with valid arguments, is reasonable. This link is to a youtube video of a guy named Kyle Johnson who talks about this film from a philosophical viewpoint. There's a lot of interesting arguments in this video and I highly recommend watching it if you are a fan of the film.

Everyone always wants to talk about the…

• tamasic

★★ Added by tamasic

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• navaneethks

★★★★★ Rewatched by navaneethks 12 Apr, 2014

"An idea is like a virus. Resilient. Highly contagious. And even the smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define or destroy you."

Epic AND Brilliant!

A film that holds up on multiple re-watches. This will and should be considered a classic in the future. I can't find a single aspect of the production or it's story that's mediocre. Funny at times, dramatic when it needs to be, and intriguing throughout, Inception is top-notch filmmaking. Zimmer's score and Pfister's cinematography is perfect. Everything's great in it and I absolutely love it.

Grade: A+

• Marcos De Los Santos

★★★★★ Added by Marcos De Los Santos 1

This movie gets better and better each time I watch it. Only Nolan can pull a movie like this off. Amazing actor, ridiculous plot. Nothing like I have ever seen. The closest movie to this...it's probably Matrix or Cloud Atlas lol. This movie is ranked #10 on my top 50 of all time. You did it again Nolan..you did it again,

• cineedo