• Hepper

★★★★★ Rewatched by Hepper 04 Sep, 2015

There are those movies you can pick apart when you watch them more than once, and then there are those movies that get better and better and keep blowing your mind over and over. Consider me mind-blown. Again.

• Kikuchisawa

★★★★ Watched by Kikuchisawa 03 Sep, 2015

Film #2 in the 2010s Sci-Fi Marathon!
    letterboxd.com/kikuchisawa/list/the-2010s-sci-fi-marathon-september-1-30/

Welcome back to the 2010s Sci-Fi Marathon, where today we'll be taking a look at Inception.

In this film, Leonardo DiCaprio plays a man who's found a way to go inside a person's dreams using a complex machine. He feels that he's been stuck in a dream for years, so he decides to take action by assembling a team of people to help him wake up from his dream, by traveling into…

• ɃloodƇunt

★★★★ Watched by ɃloodƇunt 02 Sep, 2015

La trama es confusa de principio a fin. Pero se van entendiendo, a lo largo de ella, varios aspectos de la misma. Lo que hace que la película no aburra y no nos confunda demasiado.

El montaje es de diez, los efectos especiales están bien currados, el ritmo es frenético pero disfrutable y las actuaciones están muy bien logradas. Me ha sorprendido mucho la de Ellen Page, no pensaba que iba a hacer el papel de forma tan sublime.

La…

• Zarahi

★★ Rewatched by Zarahi 28 Aug, 2015

Sue me.

• BennyWestside

★★★★★ Watched by BennyWestside 16 Jul, 2010

This is the best movie that involves people going into other people's dreams out there. Hands down.

• tripleholmes

★★★★½ Added by tripleholmes

Inception was confusing yet at the same time entertaining.
    The thought of being inside someone's head (quite literally) is astounding. A dream within a dream.
    The plot of the film is much like a heist, only it's inside someone's mind. Very creative, and amazing special effects, and superb cast from: DiCaprio, Gordon-Levitt, Cotillard, Watanabe, Hardy, Murphy and Page.

And the ending, wow! When the top continues to spin and begins to wobble slightly as the screen cuts to black. Now, that leave ambiguos, if he's awake or still sleeping. That leaves you guessing.
    And that makes Inception an interesting film.

• Ryan Muise

★★★★★ Added by Ryan Muise

Astounding visuals and intricate story.

• Thomas Hall

★★★★★ Added by Thomas Hall

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

its not a dream at the end

• StephClover

★★★★★ Rewatched by StephClover 01 Sep, 2015

Somehow I always forget how much I love this movie

• Salim Ibrahim

★★½ Added by Salim Ibrahim

This is Nolan's chubby dick going up and down, cumming his semen on everyone's faces.

You'll let Nolan direct whatever he wants just because of the Dark Knight, yet, you don't help put effort into any other DC live action film.

I'm not a big fan of Inception.

Not because it's perplexing or confusing? no.

I'm not a big fan of Inception because when I saw it, I didn't feel confused, nor did I feel perplexed by it's "complicated" plot.…

• Qauntiz Smitherman

★★★★½ Rewatched by Qauntiz Smitherman 31 Aug, 2015

Nearly perfect. A thrilling film that gets better each time you watch it.

• Devon Bolen Manager

★★★★★ Rewatched by Devon Bolen Manager 30 Aug, 2015

The only people who aren't in awe of this movie are those that lact the intellect to understand it. Any negative reviews of this film are coming from those sporting the mental capacity of a 6 year old, minus the imagination. For those of us paying attention Inception remains one of the most inventive and genius works of art ever to be produced. This is more than a movie it's an experience. One that I would relive again and again before watching any of the mindless dribble that Hollywood spews out yearly. This is Nolan at his absolute best. This is movie magic.