• willy1590

★★★ Added by willy1590

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is an adventure come back that in my opinion, doesn't destroy any good memories we hold about Indy. With swashbuckling action and of course a new bit of CGI to contend with, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull carries on with the action we have come to expect but also the more mythical elements too. With an OK cast to guide us through it I felt the film it to be a…

• MrBadcrumble

★★½ Rewatched by MrBadcrumble 26 Jul, 2015

Original: 2*
    TM2YC's fan edit (Covenant Edition): 2,5*

• Sarah Jane

★★★ Rewatched by Sarah Jane 28 Jul, 2015 12

We've finally rewatched of the Indiana Jones movies. Eric said he has been reluctant to bring up watching this one because he thought I didn't want to watch it. I told him to slap that shit on. I'm up for it (at 3:00am). The only thing I remembered from watching it 7 years ago was the beginning.

I initially marked this as 3 1/2 stars and then I remembered that awful fucking lighting. Seriously, what the hell? It was SO…

• Nate Austin

★★½ Rewatched by Nate Austin 26 Jul, 2015

This played a little better on a re-watch, still has numerous problems though. The first half of the film is fine for the most part with the exception of the infamous "nuking the fridge" scene and attempts at humor which fall completely flat. The problems increase substantially in the second half with the awful quicksand scene, swinging with the monkeys scene, driving off a cliff/waterfalls scene, and the climax in the temple is an unsatisfying and confusing wet noodle. As…

• Matthias Lang

★★★★★ Added by Matthias Lang

Sorry for the high rating, but i am an Indy fanboy. So i have to like this piece of sh... i mean ...movie.

• Lucas Marmol

★★★ Rewatched by Lucas Marmol 22 Jul, 2015

it is actually funny, the action is exciting, Blanchett's performance is mesmerizing and the visuals are drop dead gorgeous. The ending is emotional, even for a nonfan like me. They overdid with the CGI at the climax though.

• Höddi

★★★★ Rewatched by Höddi 23 Jul, 2015

Hadn't seen this since it first came out, so I picked it up on Blu-Ray today.
    A both fitting and satisfying conclusion to the series.

• t2kickassjedi

★★½ Added by t2kickassjedi

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is a fun Indiana Jones film. it is very campy and cheesy but it has cool action and a cool concept.

• Nathan Smith

Watched by Nathan Smith 22 Jul, 2015

after viewing it for the first time since 2008, i've come to a decision

CRYSTAL SKULL > THE LAST CRUSADE

• Wade Ford

Added by Wade Ford

Why? did they give George Lucas any input, Steven Speilberg. Seriously is this the best you can do. 7 years later i still want my money back
    Thanks Screen Junkies for that joke

• Wade Ford

Added by Wade Ford

• Michael Kastner

★★½ Rewatched by Michael Kastner 17 Jul, 2015

Mit Sicherheit kein guter Film, aber nicht so schlecht, wie er von vielen gemacht wird. Die Geschichte ist schwach und einige Szenen sind einfach nur dumm. Harrison Ford ist gut und es kommt stellenweise Indy- Feeling auf.
    Gerade noch okay, aber meilenweit von Teil 1 und 3 entfernt.