• Exaegral

½ Added by Exaegral

WHY, WHY WOULD YOU GIVE IT THAT ENDING

• Signora Fosca

★★½ Rewatched by Signora Fosca 07 Feb, 2016

Can I sit here and call CRYSTAL SKULL a good film? Not particularly...not after acknowledging the lack of characterization, the terrible CGI and underplayed plot elements. But...BUT! What I find most audacious is where the filmmakers were willing to go. They don't, as most Hollywood franchises do, play it safe. CRYSTAL SKULL is a radically different movie than the original trilogy, for worse or for...different. But I admire that instead of re-treading familiar ground, everything about this movie is like…

• Charles Arpin

★★★★ Added by Charles Arpin

This is an important film to be talked about. Why? Because it is one of the most hated films in history, yet almost for no reason at all. After re watching this film yesterday, I have come to the conclusion that this film may even be underrated. It has become a thing in our state of pop culture to call this movie "terrible". In reality many of those people saw the film one time and never bothered to revisit again.…

• Mr. Fly

★★★★★ Watched by Mr. Fly 06 Feb, 2016

6 bags of popcorn, 6 bags of soda.

• ChowYumFat

★½ Watched by ChowYumFat 06 Feb, 2016

Lethargic.

• Luis Boström

★½ Added by Luis Boström

FFS!

• Asher

★★½ Added by Asher 6

I think we all can agree this film is broken, as well as agree on it being a big disappointment when compared to the first three Indie films. Having said that, I do find Kingdom of the Crystal Skull to be somewhat entertaining, despite being inches away from an unrecognizable disaster. But thankfully, Steven Spielberg imbues the film with just enough familiarity - even if it is only slightly - to keep it from being a complete shambles. Though, as…

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Like It!

• Brendan Danielson

★★ Added by Brendan Danielson

I think this movie was a product of Spielberg spending too much time with George Lucas, and just not having any clue what genre this movie was trying to be, is it Sci Fi, is it an homage to the classic Adventure Serials, no one really knows anything except that, thank god Shia Labeouf didn't put the hat on at the end, let this franchise die in peace

• Brendan Edwards

★★★ Rewatched by Brendan Edwards 28 Jan, 2016

Though not the best film in the series but i still love it for being part of the Indy saga.

• LumpSatAlone

★★★★½ Rewatched by LumpSatAlone 29 Jan, 2016

Probably the best Indiana Jones film ever made, Shia LaBeouf, in his début role, plays the ever-so-lovable Mutt Jones in this fantastic Cold War era spy thriller. A must see for all fans of movies in general, you won't be disappointed!

However, the movie does suffer from focusing on Harrison Ford's character (I forgot his name) a little too much (the scene with the nuke was awesome though). In my opinion Ford was terribly miscast and the movie should have focused more on the real hero.

Cons aside, this movie is a MUST SEE!

• Nuno Meneses