• Zaw Mine

★★ Added by Zaw Mine

Disappointing!

• suntorytime

★★½ Rewatched by suntorytime 01 Jul, 2015

If there weren't so many awful bits (fridge, ants, Tarzan, etc.) this could have been fun.

• cameron coe

★½ Added by cameron coe

all the originals were so good then this hunk of crap dropped and ruined the franchise

3 words

why shia lebuf

and i dont care if i spelt his name wrong

• Paul Phoenix

★★★ Watched by Paul Phoenix 02 Jul, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

There were a number of times in movie sequels when the fans want the original actor to reprise an iconic role (such as Michael Keaton in Batman), but it's just not practical. This is unfortunately one of those times. Harrison Ford is getting old, and his entertainment value as an action hero is wearing thin. That might sound like blasphemy to you, and though it is uncomfortable for me to write this, but Ford just can't hold it as well…

• Matt

★★ Added by Matt

I'd rather do crystal meth

• SamMazer

• María A

★★★ Added by María A

• JuanCostrada

★★★ Rewatched by JuanCostrada 14 Jun, 2015

Indiana Jones returns in a visual mess that becomes a fully fledge cartoon that can only nod to the past.

The villains are poor and the plot is so convoluted that it loses all its mystery. The concept of passing the series onto Shia LaBeouf also is desperate and he is a poor fit.

The concept of the crystal skulls is great, but the way it is handled is horrible.

|King Costanza|: Part-time.

• JJ Bersch

Rewatched by JJ Bersch 19 Jun, 2015

Hell yeah

• SmokingPizza

★★ Added by SmokingPizza

Indiana Jones and the boring, boring, overuse of cgi blah blah aliens adventure. Did people actually like this or just like it because it's Indiana Jones? Well, though I love the original three, this one feels completely separate and lame.

• sbcq39

★★★½ Added by sbcq39

On one hand, I understand some of the complaints that people have about this movie. On the other hand, I don't think it is guilty of anything that the first three weren't also guilty of. They have all contained supernatural elements and have featured some over the top sequences. At the end of the day, it' still a hell of a lot of fun, with plenty of good action sequences to keep you entertained. And it was just great to see Harrison Ford picking up the fedora and whip again.