• funsohng

Added by funsohng

Aliens cause only minor damage when the entire film is already filled with uninteresting characters and dull set-pieces.

• CinemaClown

Watched by CinemaClown 14 Sep, 2014 7

In cinemas, often in movies that are meant for mass entertainment & nothing less or more, there is always a limit beyond which the suspension of disbelief simply goes out of the window. Once this threshold is crossed, then what was envisioned as illogical yet ridiculously fun sequence simply turns into something that's absolutely stupid, absurd & an insult to human intelligence.

And that's what Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is. Not just in few sequences but from…

• Dèjá Vu

★★★ Rewatched by Dèjá Vu 12 Sep, 2014

The least of the Indy's, but an Indy nonetheless.

• sharpsticks

★★★★★ Rewatched by sharpsticks 07 Sep, 2014

how to achieve timelessness

www.mstrmnd.com/log/2389

• Mandalorian

★★★½ Added by Mandalorian

How ironic that my second favorite Indy film happens to be the most hated. People seem to be flabbergasted by the fact that Lucas and Spielberg decided to add aliens to the mix. Really? I mean spirits flying out of the Ark of the Covenant and melting a Nazi's face were okay, a guy pulling another guy's heart out without him dying was okay, a 700 year old knight living in a cave with no food was okay, but aliens…

• RidgeRunner

★★★½ Rewatched by RidgeRunner 29 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★★ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 15 Aug, 2010

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull fails to emulate the spirit, the heart, and the great energy the three classic Indiana Jones films made in the eighties had, but it was a great approximation. Unbelievably entertaining and very funny, this fourth installment released nineteen years after the Last Crusade had great visual effects, cool action, and a fun storyline. The greatest single thing about it, though, was seeing Harrison Ford back as good as ever at the age of 66 doing what he does best playing one of the most iconic film characters in history.

• trostlerp

★★★★ Watched by trostlerp 01 Sep, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Jake Miles

★★½ Rewatched by Jake Miles 31 Aug, 2014

I really really want to like this film. For that reason I've probably watched it too many times for its own good.

They get the lighting right and the ingredients for the action is there. Even the plot I can just about work with but it's just too over the top!!

• KMOKLER

½ Added by KMOKLER

A flying fridge, aliens, a spaceship, crappy villain and CGI beavers I hate this movie.

• Jeremy Kinney

★★½ Rewatched by Jeremy Kinney 29 Aug, 2014 2

Nobody raped anybody. They just made a subpar film that Karen Allen really enjoyed being in.

• Guybm

★★★ Rewatched by Guybm 26 Aug, 2014

Much better than I remembered. And still - one of the worse endings I've seen.