• Randall West

★★★½ Rewatched by Randall West 10 Feb, 2016

65/100

• KarinaST

★★ Watched by KarinaST 30 Apr, 2016

Saw it with reaction-commentary from the danish filmpodcast Filmnørdens Hjørne, and it made the film a lot funnier.

• Cody Love

★★★★★ Watched by Cody Love 30 Apr, 2016

Still amazing. FTW.

• Matthew Armitstead

★★★ Watched by Matthew Armitstead 01 May, 2016 1

Not nearly as bad as everyone says. Can't believe people complain about the fridge scene but no one mentions how bad the Shia LaBeouf Tarzan scene is.
    Hope we get John Hurt again in Indy 5.

• HRyan

★★★★ Added by HRyan

I feel this Indiana Jones movie doesn't get enough credit. It's a fun, exciting adventure to the Indiana Jones series. Many people have complaints about the movie.

1. Indy and the fridge. I don't like it how people say, "Oh, he wouldn't have survived.", did you see the Last Crusade? Indy drank from the Holy Grail. I think he would survive.

2.Shia Labeouf. I dislike his character, he felt out of place and his character wasn't that developed, so I…

• indianajonesjnr

★★★★★ Added by indianajonesjnr

My favorite of the series.

• Dylan Majerus

★★½ Added by Dylan Majerus

It's sad how disappointing this film turned out. Weak characters, theme, and premise of what Indiana Jones really is. If it weren't for Harrison Ford this movie would be a complete disaster.

• Mr Nerdista

★★ Watched by Mr Nerdista 28 Apr, 2016

JONESYYY

• shahbakht

★★½ Rewatched by shahbakht 28 Apr, 2016

Definitely the weakest of the series.

The mystery and the resolution is not as good as the others, well Temple of Doom also didn't have a good mystery and hence it is the weakest of the original 3.

It looks great, cinematography wise, but there is an abundance of CGI in several scenes that looks fake as shit, like the monkeys.

Less we talk about the fridge, the better. It's not like it is Douglas Adams's towel.

It's good to…

• Elijah Fox

★★★ Rewatched by Elijah Fox 28 Apr, 2016

Shia LaAlways naked swings with an assortment of monkeys, monkeys who also join forces to beat the bad guy. Aliens from "inner" space, Cate Blanchett as a mind reading Russian...and of course the scene that coined a new phrase, Idiana Jones survives a nuclear blast by hiding in a fridge. You've heard all the bad stories about Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull, what isn't discussed however is that Harrison Ford is incredible, even after all these…

• MichalRusin

Added by MichalRusin

This movie ruined the series and I wish I could remove the memory of watching it from my mind.

• SonOfKaras

Added by SonOfKaras

I don't share any of the hate for this movie. What struck me odd was that the alien story put a lot of people I know off, but I couldn't reason with them that visitors from another world wasn't such a far cry from a religious artifact that melted people's faces off. It is just as much the essence of an Indiana Jones adventure movie as any other before it, with seemingly inescapable and ridiculous traps our hero manages to…