• Zach Cheney

★★★★½ Rewatched by Zach Cheney 23 Apr, 2015

I probably just said this about Raiders, but dang, the choreography is amazing. Nearly every shot is staged like a dance that maximizes all four dimensions. Spielberg is all about giving us our spatial bearings and only cuts when he can improve our view of the next stage of the action. The hokeyness of Crystal Skull becomes more justified to me with every viewing.

• Simon Crookston

★★★½ Watched by Simon Crookston 22 Apr, 2015

Apart from some pretty shoddy CGI/Green screen its a solid Indy adventure, better than I had heard it was for sure

• JohnAllegretti

Watched by JohnAllegretti 23 May, 2008

Mansfield Movieplex - DCP

• Song-ho Kim

★★★★ Added by Song-ho Kim

(2008년 5월 21일에 쓴 글)

19년 만에 나온 이 속편은 '보는' 영화라기보다는 '만나는' 영화이다. 상당수의 출연진과 제작진이 이 영화를 만들면서 그랬듯이, 관객들에게 있어 이 영화를 본다는 건 단순한 관람이 아니라 반갑고 향수어린 동창회에 참석하는 듯한 경험이다. 올해 66세인 해리슨 포드는 영화의 도입부에서 인디의 입을 빌려 잘 나가던 건 젊었을 때의 얘기라며 스스로 늙었음을 시인한다.

사실은 그것이 이 영화의 가장 뛰어난 점이다. 시리즈 3편과 4편 사이의 19년이라는 간극은 영화 속 인디와 영화 밖 해리슨, 그리고 관객인 우리 모두에게 해당된다. 우리는 인디…

• Jostein Ask

★★★ Rewatched by Jostein Ask 18 Apr, 2015 2

GRAB THE SNAKE !

So what really went wrong with this one....

Like many others I grew up with the Indy franchise. And after watching this for a second time I felt it was time to put the finger on why I was disappointed the first time around.

What works: Let me put this to rest...Shia LeBouf is not a problem here. He does a fine job as Mutt, the Brando clone and does not ruin the movie at all.…

• Arf Ortiyef

Watched by Arf Ortiyef 14 Apr, 2015

fuck off.

• David Gutierrez

★★★ Added by David Gutierrez

The worst Indiana Jones film, the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull loses most of the excitement and the adventure of the previous films.

• Jason Bentley

★★★ Rewatched by Jason Bentley 12 Apr, 2015

Contrary to other people's belief, I do not think this is the worst Indiana Jones.
    If only archeology was this exciting.

• JaumeMuntane

★★★½ Rewatched by JaumeMuntane 04 Apr, 2015

Va ser una decepció en el moment de la seva estrena. I ara, revisant-la de nou, és una llàstima que sigui un conjunt de set-pieces d'acció sense l'ànima de les tres anteriors.

It was a disappointment at the moment of its premiere. And now, rewatching it, it's a shame that the movie is a whole of action set-pieces without the soul of the three previous movies.

• moviemanwill

★½ Added by moviemanwill

The first act is actually quite fine! I have a problem with everything after that. At least Spielberg didn't make a new trilogy. Boredom!

• bastien03r5

★★★½ Added by bastien03r5

Une autre époque mais toujours la même passion pour ce personnage mythique qu'est Mr Indiana Jones !!

• Agnis

★★★ Watched by Agnis 06 Apr, 2015

The whole series never meant all that much to me, so I don't really feel all that true fan rage that people seemed to have for this one. I also enjoy the added bonus of more modern special effects in most cases.

That being said, The Holy Grail is probably a far more fitting ending point for this franchise.