• Jason MD-P

★★★ Added by Jason MD-P

Good clean Indy fun. the ending seemed a little over the top, but I'd still watch it again.

• Kauri Chennai Singh

Added by Kauri Chennai Singh

There goes the Indy franchise.

• Blots

★★ Rewatched by Blots 16 Jan, 2015

For all the moaning about ‘Crystal Skull’ on its release, I feel resignation in revisiting it – I think any effort would have been doomed. Lucas’ creative instincts had long since become weird and unkempt like an old garden. Spielberg had matured and moved on to more advanced pieces, even when he did indulge in adventure. Ford only got gruffer and less relevant. Bottom line, I just can’t imagine any successful alternate version of the ‘passing the torch’ film that we got here.

• Emma Lane

Watched by Emma Lane 26 May, 2008

TL

• Joe Conway

★★½ Rewatched by Joe Conway 13 Jan, 2015

This movie is a slap in the face to the laws of physics.

• DavidM3000AD

★★ Rewatched by DavidM3000AD 31 Dec, 2014

It starts out being not as bad as you remember - then gradually becomes as bad as you remember. Then worse.

• Shane Dolla

½ Added by Shane Dolla

Worst movie I've ever seen. When people mention this movie in conjunction with the real trilogy that is Indiana Jones, I want to barf.
    Eh......terrible.

• David

★★★★ Rewatched by David 05 Jan, 2015

I saw this in theaters and found it underrated. I still do 6 years later. It gets WAY too much flack. I think it solidly pays homage to the originals without feeling like cheap cash grab. Although Ford was in his 60s when this came out, he doesn't miss a step. It's a joy seeing him back in the role. I also enjoy the ET plot line. Admittedly it doesn't exactly fit with the series' religious/spiritual themes, but it does…

• Thief12

★★½ Watched by Thief12 30 May, 2011

Just saw this on USA and I'm still wondering why it got such a bad rap. I thought it was a fun film. Sure, it had certain moments that might've been a bit sillier than what we were used to in the series, but it's not as if any of the three previous film had been a stalwart of realism and seriousness. A lot of fun action and thrilling rides, plus I liked the chemistry between Ford and Allen, and…

• Dan Traeger

½ Added by Dan Traeger

Nuked the fridge!

• Cinematic Justice

★★★ Watched by Cinematic Justice 26 May, 2008

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Daniel Mumby

★★½ Added by Daniel Mumby

Nostalgia is a very dangerous thing. Having great memories of a certain point in one's life is fantastic, but any attempt to recapture that moment when everything around you has changed is bound to end in failure. All that remains once the forced smiles have disappeared is a sad sense of disappointment and an increased awareness of the rapid passage of time.

It is with a similarly heavy heart that we approach the fourth, but perhaps not final, Indiana Jones…