• Marie Acosta

★★½ Watched by Marie Acosta 30 Aug, 2015

The worst. Pero si la ves luego de las 3 anteriores no es tan mala. Solo más infantil y repetitiva.

• stevenedwards

★★★ Watched by stevenedwards 29 Aug, 2015

Not as bad as I had feared, even with too many fan service moments and ugly CGI taking away a major strength of the earlier films (the settings and tangible feeling of the sets). It's still got a lot of fun moments and chases throughout, with a fairly game Ford and some insane scenery chewing by the supporting players (Blanchett & Hurt). A main component that I would point in its favor is the clear sense of fun that Spielberg is…

• sandrocorvetto

★★½ Rewatched by sandrocorvetto 29 Aug, 2015

Not nearly as bad as i remembered, but still feel like is both trying really hard and being lazy as hell at the same time. What do i mean? It tries but in all the wrong places, by making callbacks to the old movies specially raiders, but the story is not that good, nor the effects or action scenes. At the end it feels like a dumbeddown and unnecessary version of something better.

And in an additional note, I'm from…

• Kerry Rae Creasy

★★★½ Rewatched by Kerry Rae Creasy 30 Aug, 2015

Not as bad of you watch it not immediately after the original trilogy. Still feels more like a National Treasure meets Goonies flick than a pure Indy film, however.

• JaySalahi

★★½ Rewatched by JaySalahi 29 Aug, 2015

C+ (79)

• Spotted Lemur

★★ Added by Spotted Lemur

The film in a nutshell.

Indiana Jones is old as balls and still manages to get captured by Russians even though the idea of making germans and Russians the enemy of a movie has already ben done to death.

He then proceeds to meet up with his old wife and they decide to do an X-files crossover together with the elephant man and we find out that Indys son is an actual cannibal.

...U-s-a? U-s-a? U-s-a????????????

• nicktday

Rewatched by nicktday 22 Aug, 2015 5

If this were taken solely as a standalone movie made without any connection to Indiana Jones then maybe, just maybe it would scrape a pass. However, it isn't, it is the unwarranted fourth addition to one of the most iconic trilogies this side of the original Star Wars and Back to the Future and as such must be weighed against them.

Thus, this is one of the shittest films to ever grace the silver screen and should shame all involved for years to come.

• Conan Tan

★★½ Watched by Conan Tan 10 Jan, 2015

Harrison Ford still got it. The third movie was a good end to the franchise but this movie exists. Those were the times where Shia LaBeouf was on everything but I don't like to see him following the role.

• ThatMovieFreak

½ Added by ThatMovieFreak

Alright...what the fuck happened here? This was supposed to be 'good', instead we get a scifi movie with aliens?? I mean come on. And i HATED the cgi in this one. Indiana Jones was known for it's practical effects, an other thing i loved. But holy sh*t, they messed up really bad with this one. There are several more things I hate in the movie, but I'm not gonna say anything about them. Just avoid this one.

• mfulton

★★ Added by mfulton

C

• Chrissie

★★★ Rewatched by Chrissie 22 Aug, 2015

Sadly this was the first Indy film I saw which didn't really leave me with enthusiasm to watch the other three films in the series.
    Luckily, I decided to go through with watching them as I had bought them on blu-ray and they are so much better than this crappy film.

I still like it because it's Harrison Ford and the wonderful Shia but it's just cheesy and the CGI is pants.

• rheinfuss

★★★ Watched by rheinfuss 23 Aug, 2015

Nem éreztem olyan rossznak, mint amilyen a híre, de kétségtelen, hogy az utolsó 20 perc nélkül sokkal jobb lenne.
    Klasszikusnak ható Spielberg-kalandfilm, jó pár érdekes megoldással (hosszú beállítások okos használata, burleszk-jelenetek, értelmesen vágott akcióbetétek), esetlen forgatókönyvvel.
    Shia LaBeouf átlopta a karakterét a Transformersből, Ford egy kicsit megfáradt, de még mindig karizmatikus Indy.