• Chris Mason

★★★ Rewatched by Chris Mason 24 Oct, 2014

Far too much reliance on CGI, what could have been a promising story descends into a mess.

• Gex

★★★ Watched by Gex 23 Oct, 2014

Alright, let's do this...

The first time I saw this movie was at a midnight showing at the theater. That was a bad idea. I learned since then that I have a very difficult time staying awake through movies that late at night. I did stay awake through this, but I wasn't very focused on it. I was so tired that I pretty much went with everything that happened. Surviving a nuclear explosion in a fridge without dying? Sure I'll…

• Luke Ryan

★★★★ Watched by Luke Ryan 05 Oct, 2014

The dreaded fourth movie in what most fans still call the Indiana Jones trilogy. Released almost 20 years after the third film, The Last Crusade, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull takes an understandable leap twenty years into the future. Indy is still up to his usual tricks and the film opens with an adventure inside the warehouse we saw at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark, which we find out is located in Roswell, New Mexico. Right off…

• Mario Alegre

★★½ Watched by Mario Alegre 10 Oct, 2014 1

The first 40 min are genuinely good (yes, I don't mind the nuked fridge), but once they get to South America the film goes... south.

• Si Sharp

★★ Rewatched by Si Sharp 09 Oct, 2014 3

So, now a bit of a time has passed, it's time to take a more objective and slightly less (STOP PISSING ON MY CHILDHOOD YOU BEARDED 70s DIRECTOR BASTARDS!!!).. ahem.. emotional view on this film.

So is really that bad? Well let's look at what's good. Firstly the script is fine. There's plenty of witty lines here. The fact that some of them have to come out of Shia LaBoeuf's mouth is unfortunate but hardly the fault of the screenwriter.…

• Joe DiCanio

★★½ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 08 Oct, 2012

Rating: C

• Joe DiCanio

★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 30 Mar, 2011

Rating: B-

• Robert Cross

★★★ Watched by Robert Cross 05 Oct, 2014

It was alright. High concept, low payoff.

• mattsdad

Added by mattsdad

Shia LaBeouf doing the splits, getting pummeled in the groin by vegetation - hahaha, garbage.

• Stigk

½ Watched by Stigk 01 Oct, 2008

If you take into consideration the talent, money and time that went into this project, then Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is possibly one of the worst movies of all time.
    This movie is such a retarded, empty, soulless exercise, it makes Plan 9 from Outer Space look positively shakespearean. In Ed Woods turkey you could at least sense some enthusiasm and some love of making movies. Not here. This is "product", plain and simple, and a very poor one at that.

• RonnieGardocki

★½ Watched by RonnieGardocki 23 May, 2008

Tiresome. You can just feel the life being sucked out of Harrison Ford. Shia LaBeouf commits a career worst performance and the fun serial adventuring pastiche is replaced by alien skeleton presidents in Aztec ruins or whatever.

• Harrydarkknight

½ Added by Harrydarkknight

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.