• Marna Larsen

★★★ Added by Marna Larsen

I sort of see this as the cabaret singer's reality. She should have just stayed in her room like a good girl. See what happens?

Kidding. But it does seem like she has to reach through bugs and almost get her heart ripped out so maybe she should have just stayed in her room. I think the third one was probably my favorite but this one definitely scared me the most as a kid.

• Tarryn-tino

★★★★★ Watched by Tarryn-tino 01 Mar, 2015

My all time favourite of the series! I absolutely adore Temple of Doom.

Indy gets hotter, his lady friend gets even more annoying (speaking of lady friends I always wondered what happened to Marion), the baddies aren't German and of course we get the amazing Short Round.

ToD has more adventure, more excitement, more suspense and its just the best. Its also the one I know the best of the 3, because I had the audio book as a child and my brother and I listened to it over and over again and used to act it out haha.

• Avaitor

★★½ Watched by Avaitor 24 Feb, 2015 2

I came in with open arms, but eh. Willie is useless and unbearable, while Short Round is equally unbearable. The Indian food scene is stupid and racist, while the torture near the end is just unpleasant. There are moments where the charm of Raiders is present, but not enough.

I just hope that I like Last Crusade better.

• Dave Sloboda

★★★★ Added by Dave Sloboda

If it weren't for 'The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull'...this would be my least favorite Indiana Jones film. I think 'Temple of Doom' is hindered by its "damsel in distress" mostly. Both 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' and 'The Last Crusade' have stronger female leads, but 'Doom' opted for a bumbling, whiny, spoiled moron of a female lead. That said, of course it's still a great film. I still kinda want to jump out of a pilot-less plain full of…

• ZawMine

★★★★ Added by ZawMine

Intense, darker, and more serious tone than the first one. I enjoyed it like the first one.

• Jeff_J

★★★ Rewatched by Jeff_J 17 Feb, 2015

Temple of Doom has probably one of the oddest introductions ever. The highly anticipated sequel to a blockbuster action tale of the manliest archaeologist ever opens with a glamorous rendition of "Anything Goes" that hearkens back to the Hollywood musicals of the 50's. Also, it's mainly spoken in Mandarin. It's an unexpected opening to say the least, but in a way it tells a lot about the film itself; it's a bit more strange, a bit more silly, and just…

• Brian Hann

★★★½ Added by Brian Hann

For me the worst of the trilogy (lets forget Crystal Skull) Still enjoyable, but the story never quite did it for me.

• Rolivers

★★★★★ Rewatched by Rolivers 15 Feb, 2015

Indiana jones marathon day 2. More fun!!!

• Alexandre Giacomelli

★★★★½ Rewatched by Alexandre Giacomelli 17 Feb, 2015

Continua muito bom, temos uma antologia ai, ou seja, dah pra fazer muitos. Parem com esse conservadorismo. Trata-se de um jeito diferente de contar uma historia.

• Gray Whitten

★★★★½ Rewatched by Gray Whitten 15 Feb, 2015

Willie is The Most Annoying Character. Otherwise, this rules.

NICE TRY, LAU CHE!

• El_Sr_Gris

★★★½ Added by El_Sr_Gris

Las secuencias de acción descartadas para la primera de Indy son mejores que la inmensa mayoría de pelis de aventuras actuales.

• SilentDawn

★★★★½ Rewatched by SilentDawn 15 Feb, 2015 4

Sinister, darker, crazier, and more annoying than Raiders of the Lost Ark; Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom still divides Indy fans to this day. Unfairly maligned on its release, the film's reassessment had only recently been jump-started by Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Sure, TOD has it's flaws, most notably with Kate Capshaw's whiny character that is almost unbearable in the first act. I don't care if she's supposed to be annoying, that doesn't…