• Pedro Cinemaxunga

★★★★★ Rewatched by Pedro Cinemaxunga 20 Sep, 2014

This movie ranks among the best things ever created by mankind as a race.

• sarahc

★★★★ Added by sarahc

"Indy...INDYYY!!"

• Matthias

★★★½ Watched by Matthias 19 Sep, 2014

Indiana Jones: Wear your jewels to bed Princess?
    Willie: Yeah... and nothing else. Shock you?
    Indiana Jones: Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

• PRY

★★★★ Rewatched by PRY 17 Sep, 2014

The first half's oddly childish humor, poor female writing and tonal issues weigh down the initial part of the film...but once we're inside the temple, the gorgeous cinematography, dark overtones, and general Indi-ness is allowed to take over to great effect.

• Patrick

★★★★ Rewatched by Patrick 15 Sep, 2014

INDIANA JONES FOR THE WIN!!

• Lars Sieval

★★★½ Rewatched by Lars Sieval 15 Sep, 2014

Steven Spielberg: The Challenge.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, not as amazing as Raiders of the Lost Ark but still a very enjoyable film despite having a stupid woman of a sidekick and a lackluster treasure!

You know, I just realised the club the first scene is in is called Club Obi Wan. How freaking awesome is that?

• Nazeer Vawda

★★★★ Rewatched by Nazeer Vawda 14 Sep, 2014 2

Han Solo, the Franchise Ruiner and the Franchise Ruiners friend return to make a prequel that is both superior and inferior to its predecessor making them as good as each other

• lisadoris

★★★½ Rewatched by lisadoris 13 Sep, 2014 1

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• CinemaClown

★½ Watched by CinemaClown 12 Sep, 2014 28

A highly anticipated prequel to its vastly successful predecessor, the second film in the Indiana Jones franchise takes the right approach of heading into a darker territory but unfortunately comes off as a rather lacklustre chapter suffering from a dumbed down narrative, exaggerated performances & not to mention its contribution to the racist stereotyping of Indians in Western society.

Set one year before the events of Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom presents the famous…

• Josh Eckert

★★★★★ Rewatched by Josh Eckert 07 Sep, 2014 3

My five star rating for this one shows just how subjective my "rewatchability scale" is. On my scale five stars means "Infinitely Rewatchable" and for me Temple of Doom is exactly that. I think all the Indiana Jones movies are, but Temple of Doom was the first one I saw as a kid. My parents recorded it when it played on Cinemax and man, I wore that tape OUT. I got a hold of a brown leather jacket, a hat…

• Ernie

★★ Added by Ernie

Kate Capshaw is so fucking annoying, it is hard to give this any love. She is the original Jar Jar Binks.

• Chip

★★ Rewatched by Chip 07 Sep, 2014 3

If I could pick a least favorite final shot in all of cinema, it would be the one from this movie. The camera pulls back from Short Round, covering his eyes as Indiana Jones and the most-obnoxious-woman-from-any-film-ever kiss - an elephant having just sprayed them with water. Everyone laughs as a horde of children runs up and hugs them and everyone laughs and laughs despite all the horrendous things they've seen over the last few days. And this is a…