• MovieMan23

★★★ Added by MovieMan23

Worst of the original trilogy.

• Peter Valerio

★★★½ Rewatched by Peter Valerio 23 Nov, 2014

Racist, sexist, and, on top of that, pretty lazy... Without question, it is the worst Indiana Jones movie (yes, I'm counting Crystal Skull!).

But there are enough fun parts, that I can't hate it...

• Bongo Tango

Watched by Bongo Tango 18 Sep, 2014

Shrill, racist, mean-spirited, nonsensical little film. Apparently the writing and pre-production on this film coincided with Spielberg and Lucas going through a pair of ugly divorces. The misogyny and anger of a jilted husband tends to bleed through a bit too often. A horny, demanding, screaming bitch of a woman subjected to myriad insect-based horrors? A man literally getting his heart ripped out of his chest? This is the only way I can look at this film and find it interesting, so give me this theory, please.

• Joey

★★★★ Rewatched by Joey 15 Nov, 2014

Willie is the worst.

• James Healey

★★★ Watched by James Healey 07 Jun, 2013

Opening and bridge scene were good. The children, woman, and elephants were really annoying. Cheesy bits and bad CGI didn't help either.

• Travis Pipes

★★★★ Rewatched by Travis Pipes 10 Nov, 2014

In context, Temple of Doom is pretty awful but alone it's kind of perfect.

• pillole di cinema

★★★½ Watched by pillole di cinema 16 Jun, 2014

Lo spirito dell'avventura pervade Indiana Jones e il tempio maledetto. Giostra senza tempo o riguardi per donne e minoranze etniche. #400tv

• pileofcrowns

★★★★½ Rewatched by pileofcrowns 10 Nov, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Steve Dickson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Dickson 31 Oct, 2014

I remember watch this at the cinema as a kid and being pretty scared. Especially the eye balls soup for some reason! Anyway I can see why I was scared as it is fairly horrific at bits. Great fun stuff though and probably still my favourite of them all. Perhaps that is for nostalgic reasons but who knows. They are all great films.....all three of them!

• Victor Volchenko

★★★ Watched by Victor Volchenko 06 Nov, 2014

Не могу поверить, что такие гениальные, интересные и потрясающие ходы сочетаются с такими глупостями и тупостями. Фильм оставляет очень смешанные чувства.

• Adrian Zachow

★★★★½ Rewatched by Adrian Zachow 21 Sep, 2014

As a prequel to Raiders Of The Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom is actually not more of the same, offering an adventure that is rather different in tone and intensity, but still harkens back to the matinee serials and pulp novels that inspired it. This time Indy (Harrison Ford) is caught up in India where he faces off against an evil Thugee cult, in possession of some mystical stones, that has kidnapped children into slave labour.…

• Daniblacksmoke