• Rocco

★★★★★ Rewatched by Rocco 27 Mar, 2015

Sure, there are some now-glaring flaws as far as effects go (though they must have been good thirty years ago, right?), but they only add to the throwback that is Temple of Doom.

What some see as the weakest in the original Indy trilogy is, in my opinion, the truest to the material the saga draws from. Temple of Doom is the most visually interesting of the three and has my favorite scene in all of them. While they are all (with the exception of Crystal Skull) very close to my heart, I have no problem calling this one my favorite.

• JaySalahi

★★★★½ Rewatched by JaySalahi 26 Mar, 2015

A- (92)

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Thrilling as the rest of them, though it's been a while since I've seen it so I can't provide much more commentary.

• Jason Darby

★★★½ Added by Jason Darby

Perhaps the most divisive entry into the Indiana Jones franchise, Temple of Doom is certainly the lesser of the original three films of this franchise. However that doesn't make it a bad film itself. It is still an incredibly fun ride that has a couple of fatal flaws that prevent it from coming close to Raiders or The Last Crusade.

Set a year before the events of Raiders, Temple of Doom doesn't follow the same kind of treasure quest archetype…

• Arninja

★★★½ Rewatched by Arninja 21 Mar, 2015

To my deepest regrets, this film didn't age as well as the first Indiana Jones. Some of the attempts at digital backgrounds are just bad in the current age. This is a pitty because storywise, this film is very good!

I'm not a fan of short round... Sorry for the fanboys out there.

• Jantine Zandbergen

★★★ Watched by Jantine Zandbergen 22 Mar, 2015

08/20 in my 'List of Shame 2015'.

"And the Oscar for 'Most annoying female character in a movie ever who you hope dies every time she is in grave danger which is all the time but she never does 'cause she has to make out with the hero" goes to.... Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom!"

Lovely scenery though.

• Jamie Rogers

★★★½ Added by Jamie Rogers

Temple of doom could've been better, but it sure could've been worse. It's still got all the action from the first movie, but it's missing some of the humour and romance, not that there is none, but that it's smothered by somewhat out of place dark material.

• Matt Brown

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matt Brown 22 Mar, 2015

Simply the best

Better than all the rest

Except for RAIDERS

• Deathlok190

★★★★ Watched by Deathlok190 02 Mar, 2015

A very good movie, it annoys me a little that this is set before the Lost Ark but despite that it's a very good movie with a interesting story. I love how the club that Jones is in at the start of the movie is Club Obi Wan, a reference to Star Wars which is made by the same company, the Indiana Jones theme is very catchy and extremely enjoyable to liten to despite the fact it plays so often.

• Han Solo

★★★½ Watched by Han Solo 18 Mar, 2015

Maybe Indy should've left Willie in the plane that crashed into the mountain or left her in Shanghai?

• Cole Stacey

★★★★★ Added by Cole Stacey

My favorite of the series. Short round was best sidekick.

• Nick Box

★★★★★ Added by Nick Box

The Best Indiana Jones Film in My Opinion "no time for love Dr Jones"