• Cody Love

★★★★★ Added by Cody Love

Kaaaaliiimaaaaaar

• Elijah Fox

★★★ Rewatched by Elijah Fox 27 Apr, 2016

There are many who claim this is the weakest entry in the Indiana Jones franchise, although next to Kingdom of the crystal skull it's probably easier to look back and reassess this prequel/sequel. It's not as good as Raiders of the lost ark that's a given, but it's also entertaining as hell. After an exhilerating opening sequence, Indiana (Harrison Ford) finds himself in North India with Willie (Kate Capshaw) and Short (Jonathan Ke Quan), there they wind up trying to…

• Maarten

★★★½ Rewatched by Maarten 26 Apr, 2016

★★★★ for the cinematography, settings and Ford
    ★★★ for the story, characters and many cheesy moments

So let's go with a ★★★½ rating

don't even bother doubting my logic.

• La Pantalla Invisible
  • Luis F. Mayorgas

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luis F. Mayorgas 20 Feb, 2016

Se lo que se dice: Que tiene más mérito la primera por arrancar la saga, o la tercera por su genial guión. Pero el boquiabierto niño de 13 años que asistió al estreno de esta locura lo tiene claro: Entre las películas de Indy, esta demencial montaña rusa (en más de un sentido), aderezada con serpientes con sorpresa, y sorbetes de sesos de mono, ocupa un lugar muy especial en mi corazón cinéfilo.

• Marcus Gibson

★★★★ Watched by Marcus Gibson 25 Apr, 2016

"Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" stars Harrison Ford, Kate Capshaw, Jonathan Ke Quan, and Amrish Puri. Released on May 23, 1984, the film has Indiana Jones and his companions stumbling upon a Thuggee cult while searching for a mystical stone.

The film is directed by Steven Spielberg, and it is the second installment in the Indiana Jones franchise as well as a prequel to Raiders of the Lost Ark. After reviewing the first Indiana Jones film last week,…

• Matt G

★★★★½ Rewatched by Matt G 24 Apr, 2016

Temple of Doom is highly underrated. Sure - a let down from Raiders (at the time), but there are some great action sequences here

• Noah Teuber

★★★★★ Rewatched by Noah Teuber 24 Apr, 2016

"What are you supposed to be? A lion tamer?"

This has always been my favorite Indy. I'm well aware Temple of Doom is often considered the weakest of the three but it's the pinnacle in my book, and seeing it on the big screen was a very special experience for me. From the opening Club Obi-Wan scene to the showdown on the bridge, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is one of my favorite movies of all time.

And…

• strongbelwas

★★★★★ Added by strongbelwas

You just can't beat these films can you?

• Kevin Horsten

★★★★ Rewatched by Kevin Horsten 18 Apr, 2016

For the 35th Anniversary of the first movie Pathé theater in Breda held a movie Marathon of the original Indy trilogy.

As I was too young at the time, I never got a chance to watch Indiana Jones on the big screen. So, I was very excited to have this opportunity and it did not disappoint!

• ComicSolution54

★★★★★ Rewatched by ComicSolution54 18 Apr, 2016

The movie is incredible. Holds up well from my childhood. Undoubtedly the best and most creative of the Indiana Jones series and one of the best movies of its time. 5/5.

• Marco

★★★★ Rewatched by Marco 18 Apr, 2016

2nd of the 3 movie Indy marathon. Still plenty of fun, especially the mini rollercoaster tunnel action sequence at the end.
    Oh and of course the nice boob shots of Kate Capshaw :)