• Chigga

★★★★ Rewatched by Chigga 30 May, 2015

if it wasn't for these nazis i'd be whooping your ass up and down this cinema

• MarcusIrving

★★★★★ Added by MarcusIrving

When talking about a man with such a sterling track record as Tarantino it is tough to call any one movie his masterpiece. You could make a case for just about any of them. Personally, I would go to Nazi-head-bashing bat for Inglourious Basterds any day.

• Michael Ray

★★★★★ Added by Michael Ray

Tarantino's satirical WW2 fantasy masterpiece, is arguably his best achievement so far. This film satirizes propaganda better than any other movie, while also packing an emotional punch.

• Connor Adkins

★★★★½ Rewatched by Connor Adkins 29 May, 2015

92/100

• Adam Kaump

★★★★★ Watched by Adam Kaump 29 May, 2015

Tarantino is a genius, and Christoph Waltz gives one of the best performances of the past decade.

• holymountain7

★★★★ Added by holymountain7

"Its a Bingo!"
    -Hans Landa

• Cory De Silva

★★★★ Added by Cory De Silva

Exploitation at its finest.

• pawlytor

★★★★½ Rewatched by pawlytor 28 May, 2015

Obra maestra del genio Quentin. De las pocas pelis de nazis que me gustan. Todo está perfecto. BRA-VO.

• wildestpenfield

★★★ Added by wildestpenfield

While a giant step up from Death Proof, and reasonably entertaining (if a bit episodically aimless) in its own right, I'm not sure why Tarantino's increasingly stock "clever" pastiche (that fingers-ordering-drinks thing is Encyclopedia Brown-level trivia) still seems so endearing to some people. Perhaps it was the "daring" ending?

• wildlark

★★★★½ Watched by wildlark 27 May, 2015

Tarantino making a revenge fantasy is old news at this point.

Tarantino making a revenge fantasy revolving around a history that is not his own? Also pretty old news.

Tarantino making a revenge fantasy specifically surrounding the power of cinema, and how it can allow a person and their ideologies to live on long after they're gone? Ah, now there's an interesting thought.

It's not like Tarantino hasn't paid homage to his own art form before; his whole shtick has…

• jesseknight

★★★ Added by jesseknight

I think my enjoyment of Quentin Tarantino movies is hampered by the fact that I am not Quentin Tarantino.

The conceptualization of Mélanie Laurent's floating, laughing head in the smoke at the end is so inspired, it makes me wonder in what movie it appeared first.

B.J. Novak is the most inexplicably lucky TV/film star since Samm Levine.

• sumurun