• Daniel Wolfe

★★★★★ Added by Daniel Wolfe

Tarantino's masterpiece.

• Tim Woods

★★★★½ Added by Tim Woods

A fine piece of work indeed.

• Simon Curry

★★★★½ Rewatched by Simon Curry 10 Oct, 2014

I will say every scene with Michael Fassbender was indeed my favourite; if I possessed the ability to write a decent original screenplay and the lack of respect to shamelessly steal characters from a body of work, well Mr Fassbender's Lt. Archie Hicox would be my first victim. I have neither of those things however.

Anyway, one of my favourite characters ever, followed closely by the brash and brilliant Aldo Raine. These two had me in an imaginary world wondering…

• Ryan Fischer

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ryan Fischer 08 Oct, 2014

Tarentino explores the power and meanings of film violence, from propaganda to slapstick to cathartic power fantasy. He does so with some masterful suspense and gorgeous visuals.

• Joe DiCanio

★★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 09 Mar, 2014

Rating: B+

• Kevin Clarke

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kevin Clarke 06 Oct, 2014

(Deleted scene)

"I need me eight psychopathic Jewish-American soldiers to go deep behind enemy lines to brutalize and murder every Nazi we see, and dismember them, and gut them and leave them to rot in the forest, and, oh, I want you to scalp 'em! I'll be collecting them scalps from you and keeping 'em for later. Those are for me! I WANT my scalps! So, basically I'm sayin' we go in there and just serial murder the fuck outta'…

• Beef Surpreme

★★★★½ Rewatched by Beef Surpreme 05 Oct, 2014

Ich habe ganz vergessen, wie genial dieser Film eigentlich ist. Ein typischer Tarantino, bei dem alles irgendwie bescheuerterweise zusammenpasst, obwohl es nicht zusammengehört. Musik, Schauspieler,Handlung ergeben ein Gesamtprodukt, bei dem man (zumindest ich) extrem viel Spaß haben kann.
    Christoph Walz als Hans Landa ist einfach die göttlichste Rolle des Jahrtausends.

• GoodBadAndOdd

★★★★½ Rewatched by GoodBadAndOdd 04 Oct, 2014

Mr Tarantino has really only made one misstep in his canon imo, and this sure isn't it. I think this is second only to Pulp Fiction in ranking his movies, and whilst its baginess is the main cause of just missing a 5 star review for me, it's sstill a magnificent, lush and hypnotic movie.

I'd love to see the basterds do a proper mission though.

• KMOKLER

★★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

Inglourious Basterds is one of Quentin Tarantino's best films, one of the best war films there is and probably the best written film ever.

• Miloš Savić

★★★★★ Added by Miloš Savić

This is a modern masterpiece. If I were to be stuck on an island with the ability to watch one movie only, it would be this. Every chapter can be its own stand-alone short film and an amazing one at that. Writing, directing, acting, cinematography. 10s all across the board.

• cristin

★★★★ Watched by cristin 30 Sep, 2014

"Uuuuiuh. Das ist ein BINGO."

• sven.

★★★★ Watched by sven. 30 Sep, 2014

schleppendes säbelrasseln.

skalpieren und töten.

jagd machen auf...

schlagabtausch mit wort und waffe.

altes neuinterpretiert.

scheiß auf tatsächliches.

of hans landa and the bear jew.