• cristin

★★★★ Watched by cristin 30 Sep, 2014

"Uuuuiuh. Das ist ein BINGO."

• sven.

★★★★ Watched by sven. 30 Sep, 2014

schleppendes säbelrasseln.

skalpieren und töten.

jagd machen auf...

schlagabtausch mit wort und waffe.

altes neuinterpretiert.

scheiß auf tatsächliches.

of hans landa and the bear jew.

• SleepyDino

remarkable: Christoph Waltz

• shakthi

★★★★½ Watched by shakthi 28 Oct, 2011

highly exubarent.... Energitic
    christoph waltz performance is mind blowing.
    background score is super..

• Bryan Colley

★★★★ Added by Bryan Colley

Get Tarantino out of his element and he makes a great movie! This is the fun kind of entertainment every movie should be. Brad Pitt is great but Christoph Waltz steals the show. It didn't exatly go where I expected it to go, but it's quite a ride.

• Michael Cheiken

★★★★★ Added by Michael Cheiken

Perhaps Tarantino's finest film, which is quite the statement.

• jessikatz

★★★★½ Watched by jessikatz 25 Sep, 2014

Tarantino has never failed to amuse and impress me in nearly every way, and this film is no different. However, with this one - I assume Tarantino just knew. Quentin Tarantino has created many great films, but never one so.. spectacular, intricate, and well planned. Like a row of dominos, each plot point leads to the next in such an unbelievable way. It was well designed, well executed, and over all, an amazing watch. Highly recommended.

• Dan Bergstrom

★★★★★ Added by Dan Bergstrom

Any movie that can pull off using another film's THEME SONG in a pivotal scene gets an automatic 5 star. In this case, Bowie's "Cat People". Can you imagine any other movie ripping off "Arthur's Theme"? Of course not. But this movie busts out Bowie and it is AWESOME. Who else would have the balls to do this but Tarantino? Everything else is just gravy. Great film. Great performances. Great dialogue. This movie is just flat out awesome.

• Gnske

Added by Gnske

"Did you get that for killing Jews"
    "Bravery"

Quentin Tarantino once again delivers a total goatfuck and trash pile of a film that gets plaudits for being as edgy and violent as possible.

• Jordan Mackay

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jordan Mackay 19 Sep, 2014

I would never claim a film to be perfect, but for me, this comes pretty damn close.

This is the fourth time I've seen Inglourious Basterds, and I still couldn't help myself from watching the whole thing with a big dumb grin on my face. Tarantino has always been a great writer but I always felt he was a better writer than director. That's not true for this film. The writing is amongst his best, but his direction matches it.…

• Larao

★★★★ Added by Larao

Dopo Pulp Fiction, il mio Tarantino preferito (grande merito va a Waltz).

• panics