• ConnerRWood

★★★★★ Rewatched by ConnerRWood 24 Apr, 2016

What love looks like.

• sav

★★★★½ Watched by sav 02 May, 2016

i still despise trashitino but this movie gave me so much anxiety but i kinda loved it?? also the Queens of Acting melanie and diane left me SHOOK

• susantecno

★★ Added by susantecno

40/100

• qwamwhatimean

★½ Added by qwamwhatimean

dude hehe this film is so funny hehe, if we killed hitler like in the film the world would be a better place with peace :-) hehe!

• paulkdog

★★★★ Added by paulkdog

hehe it has a swear word in it and they are killing nice innocent nazis like wtf man poor nazi men getting killed by retarded brainwashed americans and the all powerful jews also good work tortallini

• jakedoland

★★★★½ Added by jakedoland

I am not quite sure what I liked about this. It was brutal, interesting and well written. An alternate take on history. Its really interesting the world this takes place in. My favorite part though had to be Christoph Waltz, what a performance. I hated him, yet loved him and felt very conflicted about him and it made the ending both satisfying and irritating. The whole idea of this felt really cool and it was just really interesting to see this different take on history. The world Tarantino has created is a very interesting world.

• meera mcavoy

★★★★★ Watched by meera mcavoy 02 May, 2016

MELANIE LAURENT REALLY DID THAT

• bones

★★★★★ Rewatched by bones 01 May, 2016

What a hot masterpiece.

• invisiblesophia

★★★★½ Watched by invisiblesophia 01 May, 2016

Wow. Just wow. I didn't really know what to expect when I started watching this. I've already seen so many WWII movies before and I thought it wouldn't be any different from the others, but my expectations were exceed greatly. The acting was on point in every way and I was entertained the whole time. Each character made me want to learn more about them, like they could have a separate movie for each of them. I really felt like I wanted to be apart of Inglourious Basterds while watching them movie. Please watch this movie!!!!

• Raphael

★★★★½ Rewatched by Raphael 01 May, 2016

She did that... She rly did that. Queen of burning down cinemas.

• Farah

★★★★★ Added by Farah

SHE DID THAT. MELANIE LAURENT DID THAT

• ZaelRen

★★★★ Added by ZaelRen

Tarantino nos brinda una de sus películas más brillantes, sangrientas y carismáticas, ambientada en una hipotética vesión de la Segunda Guerra Mundial. Pitt y Bhrül están estupendos en sus papeles, pero Christoph Waltz se come cada escena y cada momento que sale en pantalla, el tío hace verdadera magia, merecidísimo Oscar.
    Una de mis Top Tres de este director, solo superada por Pulp Fiction.