• Paukzen

★★★★★ Watched by Paukzen 02 Oct, 2009

Centrosarca con Ines

• Sean Jeffreys

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sean Jeffreys 26 Jan, 2016

Loved seeing this again on the big screen. Definitely forgot just how loud this movie could be. Absolutely loved all the sets in this film and how they are all torn apart with bullet holes and blood by the end of their respective scenes.

• Kelly

★★★★ Added by Kelly

i am shoshanna

• Juan Maffeo

★★★★ Rewatched by Juan Maffeo 09 Feb, 2016

Siento que es más un rejunte de escenas geniales que una historia cohesiva. Pero qué escenas!

• Mactroid

★★★★½ Added by Mactroid

Tarantino... diálogos interessantes, violência e entretenimento, todo filme do Tarantino tem os mesmos elementos, mas ele sempre consegue deixar o seu novo filme tão interessante quanto os passados.

• Oscar

★★★★ Rewatched by Oscar 07 Feb, 2016

This is my Third viewing of Inglourious Basterds my first viewing I felt I was watching a foreign film with some English in it until all the gore came in then I was reminded that I was watching a Tarantino film. when the film switches from English to German/french it feels like I'm watching two different films. I wouldn't say it's anything bad but interesting having another language in a Tarantino film cause it's something new for his filmography. Whenever…

• Sadie

★★★★★ Watched by Sadie 08 Feb, 2016

it's just so completely start to finish perfect. I loved it. what can I say?
    BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!

• tomwanted

★★★★½ Watched by tomwanted 07 Feb, 2016

sooo good.

• Jonathan Thai

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jonathan Thai 07 Feb, 2016

It's movies like this that make Tarantino one of my favorite directors of all time.

• Daniel Wahlen

★★★★ Added by Daniel Wahlen

Now that I've seen the rest of Tarantino's filmography, I believe this to be his best work. The film is incredibly tight, with multiple strong characters and storylines converging for an incredible climax. Christoph Waltz won an Oscar for his excellent performance as the villainous Col. Hans Landa. The dialogue is superb and the tension palpable throughout. The opening scene plays like a short film: deliberate and chilling. All the pieces come together here to make an excellent, throroughly rewatchable film.

• Jake A

Watched by Jake A 04 Feb, 2016

Long, sort of dumb, and very bloody. So in other words, another Quentin Tarantino movie. I haven't seen any of his stuff since Kill Bill, and it took all of twenty minutes of this to remind me exactly why. At this point Tarantino's idea of cinema essentially consists of protracted monologues in his patented Tarantino-ese, intermittently punctuated by over-the-top violence. In earlier films he applied all manner of narrative trickery to break up the monotony, but here he largely refrains…

• Mweh

★★★★½ Added by Mweh

Probably tied with Pulp Fiction as the second best Tarantino film to date, it presents a return to form following the at best questionable Kill Bill double, with good performances from Brad Pitt and Michael Fassbender. An outrageous final set peace sums up the film perfectly.