• Ryan Pickard

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ryan Pickard 11 Feb, 2016

"I think this just might be my masterpiece."

This - not Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown or Reservoir Dogs - is Tarantino's magnum opus. And then there's Christoph.

• Paukzen

★★★★★ Watched by Paukzen 02 Oct, 2009

Centrosarca con Ines

• Sean Jeffreys

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sean Jeffreys 26 Jan, 2016

Loved seeing this again on the big screen. Definitely forgot just how loud this movie could be. Absolutely loved all the sets in this film and how they are all torn apart with bullet holes and blood by the end of their respective scenes.

• Sadie

★★★★★ Watched by Sadie 08 Feb, 2016

it's just so completely start to finish perfect. I loved it. what can I say?
    BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jonathan Thai

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jonathan Thai 07 Feb, 2016

It's movies like this that make Tarantino one of my favorite directors of all time.

• Madris

★★★★★ Rewatched by Madris 03 Feb, 2016

There is only one guy who can put a David Bowie song from 80s in a WW2 movie and make it look awesome.

• Gabby Ferro

★★★★★ Rewatched by Gabby Ferro 18 Jan, 2016

Wonderfully edited and pieced together with all the right ingredients to make it amazingly enjoyable. Also a beautiful commentary on film itself. It was a treat to see this on the big screen.

• Michael Raine

★★★★★ Rewatched by Michael Raine 01 Feb, 2016

A genre so repeated until this stage of the game, Tarantino took it away from the epic battlefields, and into the small rooms, immersing us into epic conversation. The bloodshed is fierce, yet focused and miniscule in comparison to the blows delivered with language. This is a film about war, yes, but in an aspect we wouldn't expect to see from anyone else other than QT. Landa's opening interrogation, as wondrous as it is, is essentially pointless because he knows…

• DrDoof

★★★★★ Rewatched by DrDoof 01 Feb, 2016

Für mich der beste Tarantino.

• Zack

★★★★★ Rewatched by Zack 27 Jan, 2016

The sharpest dialogue, the stuntiest casting, the most gratuitous foot stuff, the coolest wrist cannons, the best music cues, the most gratifying climax of anything Tarantino's directed or been tangentially involved with, a totally alchemical unicorn.

• Mr. Film

★★★★★ Watched by Mr. Film 31 Jan, 2016

"You know somethin Uitivich, I think this just might be my masterpiece" is the last line in this movie. Yes it is Tarantino, yes it is.

• Jason Alley

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jason Alley 30 Jan, 2016 2

A perfect movie. It's just perfect, and gets more perfect with every viewing.