• Dave Fekete

★★★★★ Added by Dave Fekete

Hans Landa i love you baby.

It's okay that I say that. I'm Jewish.

• Luca Lagerstrom

★★★★★ Watched by Luca Lagerstrom 30 Sep, 2015

"We in the nazi killin' business, and cousin, business is a boomin'

Pure Tarantino. Absolute, classic, pure Tarantino. Loads of fun to watch and experience.

Imagine the fun they had filming this.

• Dalton Henderson

★★★★★ Added by Dalton Henderson

I could go through all of the reasons this movie is so good, but it would take too long. Let's just say that last line really says it all.

• Tristan Shinhan

★★★★★ Added by Tristan Shinhan

Violent again.
    Hilarious again.

Tarantino outdoes himself. Brad Pitt is so fun to watch in this movie. Christoph Waltz is brilliant. Acting - 10. Direction - 10. Writing - 10. I just love this movie.

• Igors Uljanovs

★★★★★ Rewatched by Igors Uljanovs 20 Sep, 2015

I have no idea how many times I have seen this. No clue. A lot. And I still can't get enough of this film. Every chapter is glorious. Every scene is beautiful. There is horrible shit and there is hilarious stuff. Pure entertainment.

• simonandabigail

★★★★★ Watched by simonandabigail 19 Sep, 2015

After watching this over and over for the past two weeks, it's become one of my top 3 favorites.

• bowiecoen

★★★★★ Added by bowiecoen

In this movie, Quentin Tarantino took all of his best ingredients (unconventional structure, stylized directing, energetic screenwriting, pop-culture obsession), combined them with some incredibly bold performances and cooked up a masterpiece. I know that postmodern is a bit of a buzz word when talking about Tarantino, but I just don't think there's any other descriptor for this (in my opinion) greatest of World War II movies. After the maturity and love that was put into this movie, I actually was…

• griddlecakes

★★★★★ Added by griddlecakes

• Almasa Pecanin

★★★★★ Watched by Almasa Pecanin 12 Sep, 2015

Brad Pitt speaking Italian in this film is quite possibly my favorite thing ever.

• Diogo Morais Pinto

★★★★★ Watched by Diogo Morais Pinto 09 Sep, 2015

It's Tarantino's masterpiece indeed

• Thirdmango

★★★★★ Watched by Thirdmango 07 Sep, 2015

Fantastic experience. There is some amazing acting going on in this film. I am really impressed with Christoph Waltz in this role. He is equal parts interesting and haunting. The first time I saw this I had a very visceral experience in the theater where people were cheering when nazis died and then to have in the film the nazis cheering in their own movie it was too on the nose. Watching it a second time was just as fun and I had forgotten enough for it to be like it was the first time again. Definitely very good film.

• Tre Tristan

★★★★★ Added by Tre Tristan

The best movie I've ever seen. The production, direction, acting, screenplay, editing, soundtrack: perfect. I can watch this film like 500 times and never get tired of it and I can pretty much recite the whole screenplay.