• aZote7

★★★★★ Added by aZote7

My first ever Tarantino movie, watched with my Dad on opening day in 2009. It's left quite and impression on me, and despite the flak its taken this is near the top of my Tarantino list.

• Clay_Davis

★★★★★ Added by Clay_Davis

'Pulp Fiction' levels of greatness? Not quite. But damn, DAMN close.

• Tony Mosley

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tony Mosley 26 Oct, 2014

#1 all time for me so good

• Rod Taylor

★★★★★ Rewatched by Rod Taylor 25 Oct, 2014

Tarantino firing on all cylinders. This one gets better with each viewing. Fantastically drawn and memorable characters played by the best in the business. There isn't a single weak spot with the cast, with Brad Pitt and Christoph Waltz commanding every scene they're in. The script is razor sharp and flawless with plenty of the long, drawn out monologues that QT is now famous for. It's brutal, bloody and hilarious.

• Michael Waldron

★★★★★ Watched by Michael Waldron 24 Oct, 2014 1

This is another movie from the "I should have seen this a long time ago" list (sounds like an idea for a Letterboxd list!). I've had a quick browse of the reviews here and everyone else has nailed it. It's the usual Tarantino mix of fantastic dialogue, great production and, of course, violence.

The story is great, the ending also great, I don't have a negative thing to say about this film....if you are like me and for whatever reason avoided the flick until now, change that asap.

• kate16

★★★★★ Added by kate16 2

Inglourious Bastards is one of my favourite films. I always enjoy Quentin Tarantino films and this one is particularly bold and entertaining. The concept of the film is great - mixing comedy, action and drama into a chapter by chapter story with one hell of an ending that rewrites history!
    The characters are excellent, stand out performance being Christopher Waltz’s Col. Hans Landa (aka “The Jew Hunter”) who ‘s cunning, sly and sadistic demeanour really keeps you on the edge of your seat. It’s funny, a little bit gruesome, cleverly written and boldly entertaining.

• Michael Kastner

★★★★★ Rewatched by Michael Kastner 20 Oct, 2014

Meisterwerk.
    Für mich Tarantionos bester. Grandiose Darsteller, wunderbare Dialoge und trotz mehrfacher Rewatches immer wieder spannend. Ich liebe diesen Film!

• Daniel Wolfe

★★★★★ Added by Daniel Wolfe

Tarantino's masterpiece.

• Kevin Clarke

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kevin Clarke 06 Oct, 2014

(Deleted scene)

"I need me eight psychopathic Jewish-American soldiers to go deep behind enemy lines to brutalize and murder every Nazi we see, and dismember them, and gut them and leave them to rot in the forest, and, oh, I want you to scalp 'em! I'll be collecting them scalps from you and keeping 'em for later. Those are for me! I WANT my scalps! So, basically I'm sayin' we go in there and just serial murder the fuck outta'…

• KMOKLER

★★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

Inglourious Basterds is one of Quentin Tarantino's best films, one of the best war films there is and probably the best written film ever.

• Miloš Savić

★★★★★ Added by Miloš Savić

This is a modern masterpiece. If I were to be stuck on an island with the ability to watch one movie only, it would be this. Every chapter can be its own stand-alone short film and an amazing one at that. Writing, directing, acting, cinematography. 10s all across the board.

• Michael Cheiken

★★★★★ Added by Michael Cheiken

Perhaps Tarantino's finest film, which is quite the statement.