• James Rodrigues

★★★★★ Watched by James Rodrigues 27 Feb, 2012

Watched with my German Shepherd

• Joe

★★★★★ Rewatched by Joe 25 Feb, 2015

This was fantastic and great as always.

But also - Seth Rogen was kind of.. .right about Nation's Pride. This wasn't why I rewatched Basterds in the first place, but I also have remembered that the full Nation's Pride is a special feature on my Blu-Ray.

Hmmm.

• sapphoatsunset

★★★★★ Rewatched by sapphoatsunset 16 Feb, 2015

This might well be my favourite Tarantino film of all time.

• Alexandre Giacomelli

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alexandre Giacomelli 17 Feb, 2015

QUE FILME...que trilha muito bem usada de novo, a bela marca de genio
    que o Tarantino possui.

• Tyler Foster

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tyler Foster 02 May, 2014

Not quite Tarantino's #1 masterpiece (that'd be Jackie Brown), but it's an exceptionally close second.

• JC13

★★★★★ Rewatched by JC13 09 Feb, 2015

"You know somethin', Utivich? I think this just might be my masterpiece."- Lt. Aldo Raine

Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds is just awesome on all levels. The cinematography is amazing, the direction is amazing, the script is amazing, the music is amazing, and the acting is amazing. Basically what I'm trying to say is: everything about this movie is amazing. It has been a favorite of mine since I first watched it. For my money it's Tarantino's second best after Pulp Fiction and that's saying a lot. 10/10

• Cass Nicholas

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cass Nicholas 09 Feb, 2015

UGHHHHHH goddamn I love this movie. and christoph. if anyone knows him, will they tell him I think he's cute please?

• feedingbrett

★★★★★ Rewatched by feedingbrett 08 Feb, 2015 8

Included In Lists:
    Great Movies
    Strong Performances - Christoph Waltz

Review In A Nutshell:

I hate starting my reviews as a cliché, but I think this opportunity would be as good as any; Inglourious Basterds is Quentin Tarantino's masterpiece, a perfect film that is only equally matched by his Palme d'Or winning Pulp Fiction 15 years back. Tarantino is a patient director, who takes time to develop his films; an auteuristic approach that produces one of a kind films, a…

• Bradley

★★★★★ Watched by Bradley 31 Jan, 2015

Inglourious Basterds is a fantastic film that manages to both unique and exciting. I was completely drawn in from the very first scene, with an incredible opening sequence right up until the similarly entertaining final act. All the acting is great, with Christoph Waltz in particular being the standout with his charming yet undeniably evil character of Hans Landa. The directing and editing are also great and lead to a completely immersive experience that pretty much impressed me on all fronts.

• Zeyad Nofal

★★★★★ Added by Zeyad Nofal

Probably the 100th time that I have watched IB but still love it. 2ND GREATEST FILM EVER MADE.

• Dave Edwards

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dave Edwards 27 Jan, 2015

I love that a film about, amongst other things, the beauty and power of language has a misspelled title.

• Mads Dahl Mølgaard Madsen

★★★★★ Added by Mads Dahl Mølgaard Madsen

Fantastisk film!! Da jeg satte mig i biografen for at se denne film, havde jeg aldrig hørt om Quentin Tarantino. Mødet med hans helt særlige, ikoniske og skæve måde at lave film på begejstrede mig helt umådeligt meget. Siden denne har jeg set en håndfuld andre af hans film, og lad det være sagt, at hans film svinger meget i kvalitet, synes jeg, og dette er hans allerbedste film. Denne film blev også mit første møde med Christoph Waltz og…