• Dave Live

★★★★★ Added by Dave Live

One of my favourite movies ever... The last scene was so epic!

• Derek Diercksmeier

★★★★★ Rewatched by Derek Diercksmeier 11 Dec, 2014

This was the film that made me fall in love with cinema and it also made Quentin Tarantino a king in my eyes.

It's quite impossible to overstate the impact this film had on my life. It made me obsess over language and history and all sorts of details I had never noticed before.

The entire opening is extraordinary. That one particular scene made me realize the power of sound design in films. Before that, I considered the sound quality…

• EJ

★★★★★ Rewatched by EJ 09 Dec, 2014

Still one of the greatest things I ever seen in my life.

• Gogo

★★★★★ Rewatched by Gogo 30 Nov, 2014

Tarantino is such a charmer.

Inglorious Basterds is his film that has charmed me the most and is consequently my favorite. It was my number one favorite of all time ever since I first saw it. I was totally blown away and beside myself. My second watch, years later, has proved to be a bit bittersweet. I am still entranced by the amazing characters, acutely witty dialogue, and intricate plot, but something is not the same. I am not affected…

• Scott Reynolds

★★★★★ Rewatched by Scott Reynolds 08 Nov, 2014

I've seen this movie many times -- and I swear that I love it more every time. This time, I took my 13 year old son and my Baer cousins to a midnight at QT's New Beverly Cinema and a good time was had by all. Each chapter brilliantly builds upon the other - subtle and not so subtle repetitions in each chapter leading to the most terrifying offer of milk in the history of film. I've even come to…

• Otero

★★★★★ Rewatched by Otero 28 Nov, 2014

Todo una obra maestra. En los diálogos, escenarios, actuaciones. Ademas de todo un regalo a la vista el ver una patada a la historia tal y como la cuentan. Increible actuación de Landa y todo un argumento a favor de ver las películas en VO.

• Justin Robert Vinall

★★★★★ Added by Justin Robert Vinall

Tarantino's Magnum Opus, a spectacular piece of cinema with interesting and wide amount of fantastic characters, extremely fascinating, heart pounding and fun scenes filled with humor, terror, action and overall fun!

All the performances are spot on perfect! Every single performance is extremely enjoyable, including Brad Pitt, Christoph Waltz, Michael Fassbender, Melanie Laurent, Daniel Bruhl and many others! Extremely well written, never boring, always tense and exciting with each new scene!

The music compliments many visuals and scenes to perfection,…

• Cedric

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cedric 27 Nov, 2014

(2nd Viewing)
    This may be Tarantino's best film. It is certainly his most ambitious, and his funniest. With his craziest plot and characters, this film takes the Pulp Fiction-esque approach and pumps it with steroids. The result is a highly imaginative, hilarious, entertaining, war satire. Also, Tarantino's direction here is his finest. From the extreme close-ups in the basement, to the tracking shots in Mimieux's cinema, each scene is made with a fresh feel to it.

• Cedric

★★★★★ Added by Cedric

Tarantino's writing creates a curious mix of heavy drama with jarring comedy, and together with such a powerful backdrop, makes a picture that is fresh and entertaining, while leaving a very dark undertone.

• wildreins

★★★★★ Added by wildreins

LOOOOOVE IT <3

• sage

★★★★★ Rewatched by sage 09 Mar, 2014

hell yeah fuckin right

• Garin W

★★★★★ Added by Garin W

an amazing movie from an amazing director.