• StephenFW

★★★★★ Rewatched by StephenFW 03 Aug, 2014 1

• Lukas

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lukas 19 Aug, 2014

I still agree with Tarantino that this is a masterpiece. His funniest movie. His most suspenseful movie. His most powerful movie in regards to underlying themes and subtext. His best/my favorite? I dunno. Don't really care either. Pretty much perfect.

Full review/slight analysis is HERE.

• Ian W. Pugh

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ian W. Pugh 18 Aug, 2014

"I know this is a silly question before I ask it, but--can you Americans speak any other language than English?"

Tarantino argues that cultural worldview and pop recollection are the only weapons at hand. So, of course, Hans Landa's quadrilingual savvy goes hand-in-hand with his sociopathy. But the smash cut that divides Aldo's "Apache resistance" and "Aldo the Apache" is the cultivation of image that follows through to the war's fictional end: Fredrick Zoller's exploits have already entered the Basterds'…

• littlemozza

★★★★★ Rewatched by littlemozza 17 Aug, 2014

This film gets better with every watch. Every scene is engaging and acted superbly.

The acting of Christoph Waltz and Brad Pitt is simply brilliant.

Must watch

• Kurt Fabisch

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kurt Fabisch 17 Aug, 2014 10

• Luigi Allender

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luigi Allender 17 Aug, 2014

Tarantino blessed American audiences with our introduction to Christoph Waltz. Christoph Waltz is the trump card for this film and it's a big one. He's intimidating, scary, funny, and polite. Not only that, but he also speaks German, French, Italian, and English. Quite the speech on this guy and to see him switch from French to English then back or German to Italian and back to German is incredibly talented. Tarantino does it again with the music. All instrumentals here,…

• Loretoo

★★★★★ Added by Loretoo

i didn't expect anything less from Tarantino. Brilliant.

• Sir Azid Ahmad

★★★★★ Watched by Sir Azid Ahmad 12 Aug, 2014

• Andrea Peña

★★★★★ Watched by Andrea Peña 14 Aug, 2014 1

Tal vez sorprenda pero nunca había visto esta película, pequeñas partes sí, pero nunca completa. Y no entiendo por qué no la había visto antes, ahora entiendo el horror de no haberla visto.
    No tengo palabras. Esta película es el rock, es tan atípica, tan irreverente, es genial.
    A pesar de que es algo larga, se me pasó super rápido.
    Deberían existir más películas que como esta que desbaraten la historia a su antojo. Es catártico.

Chao. No puedo con tanto.
    AAARGGHHHH

• Amrit Rukhaiyaar

★★★★★ Rewatched by Amrit Rukhaiyaar 14 Aug, 2014

Quentin Tarantino's 2nd best film after Pulp Fiction..!!

• Mark A Hankewycz

★★★★★ Added by Mark A Hankewycz

A movie that I like even more and more every time I watch it.

• cezv