• chelsea

★★★★★ Added by chelsea

tarantinos best film. its long and talky and fantatic. i have a poster hanging up in my room of it. Eli roth is hot. Christoph Walts is hot. Watch this movie

• Baiba Lambert

★★★★★ Watched by Baiba Lambert 17 Jul, 2014

My first 5-star movie!
    It was that great and a well deserved 5-star + like combo! I don't give it for nothing. The movie was so amazing to me, I re-watched some of the scenes right after it was finished - the very beginning, the restaurant scene and the premiere.

Until this movie, I couldn't understand why Q.T. liked violence in his movies so much... NOW I DO. Tarantino is my favourite director, there is no doubt about it. The…

• Andrea Palma

★★★★★ Watched by Andrea Palma 15 Jul, 2014

QUE. PELICULA. TAN. BUENA.

*se para y aplaude a Tarantino for eternity*.

• TimTam

Cinematography: ★★★★
    Sound: ★★★★★
    Christoph Waltz: ★★★★★

What I learned:
    Mike Myers is hilarious no matter what

• Mark Dujsik

★★★★★ Rewatched by Mark Dujsik 11 Jul, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Chris Francis

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Francis 11 Jul, 2014 1

To steal from every review on this film ever, Inglourious Basterds includes the line "This might just be my masterpiece".

Now, that's what this film is for Tarantino in my opinion.

It's his most refined work with some of the best performances and shots and sequences and dialogue and story and editing and pretty much every aspect of his movies.

It's like it's his thesis film.

The film to graduate the school of cinema he's lived all his life.

It's…

• Ross Whyte

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ross Whyte 08 Jul, 2014

I had in my head that Inglorious Basterds was always fantastic, but not one of Tarantino's strongest. Watching back, it really stands up among the rest. Fantastic moments, brutal suspense and some perfect chaos. The ensemble cast create characters to be remembered, in both comedy and tragedy. Nazi-occupied France has never been so much fun.

• Mandewdguy

★★★★★ Added by Mandewdguy

This is Quieten Tarantino's Funniest movie. There are no flaws in this movie and the acting is Superb

"Christoph Waltz performance in this film is better than Javier Bardem's in No Country For Old Men"
    -Kristian Harloff

• Knox Gray

★★★★★ Added by Knox Gray

My favorite Tarantino film. Filled with memorable performances (like all his work) but with a decidedly light feel.

• Andy Summers

★★★★★ Rewatched by Andy Summers 29 Jun, 2014 16

Quentin Tarantino knows how to grab your attention. Stylized violence, quotable scripts, memorable characters, and managing to turn relatively unknown actors into superstars. Inglorious Basterds has all those ingredients and much much more.
    It was only a matter of time before Tarantino turned his attention towards a genre other than crime. What we got was this stunningly crafted alternate history war film littered with those Tarantino touches that made it unmistakably his. He gave us characters so vividly constructed that…

• FilmApe

★★★★★ Rewatched by FilmApe 21 Jun, 2014

So hip

• C

★★★★★ Rewatched by C 20 Jun, 2014 2

This is my second time watching Inglourious Basterds and while I loved it the first time, I expected a largely empty experience rewatching the film, due to the fact I didn't really see it as a film that would benefit greatly from repeat viewings. And while I still don't think it's a film that you need to see multiple times to appreciate, I loved everything about this film the second time around.

The whole cast is great, but Christoph Waltz…