• Peter Lawton

★★★★★ Rewatched by Peter Lawton 30 Mar, 2015

Seriously gets better and better with each viewing.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

The most hyper-stylized Tarantino film; incomparable historical revisionism that's at the same time hard-hitting and thrilling.

• EnricoSBen

★★★★★ Added by EnricoSBen

Great
    F***ing nazi :)

• Jack Rys

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jack Rys 17 Mar, 2015

Bumped up to top ten fav now.

• Edholm

★★★★★ Rewatched by Edholm 10 Mar, 2015

Just an amazing movie. Love it.

Probably Tarantino's best in my opinion.

Not really that much to say, I have always loved this movie.

Best scenes are those with Shosanna, at the restaurant with Göbbels and Landa, the preparation for the premiere with the music, in the projector room with Zoller. Just lovely.

Probably top ten movies ever in my opinion, in some respects.

• Nathan Harrison

★★★★★ Rewatched by Nathan Harrison 18 Feb, 2015

"I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing."
    — Hans Landa

So says Christoph Waltz's character at the beginning of Inglourious Basterds, though as much as Tarantino loves to tip his hand via dialogue, it might as well be the director himself seated at the table and speaking directly into the camera. This isn't the World War II genre movie boiled down to its essence and recrystallized: this is the form of…

• lord hellfire

★★★★★ Added by lord hellfire

when will eli roth beat me to death with a baseball bat

• DanJudge

★★★★★ Added by DanJudge

One of the best screenplays ever written. Quentin Tarantino's masterpiece. Many people ask me how I can think this is QT's best film when he has PULP FICTION in his filmography. Although the 1994 classic is probably just as high as INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS in my all time list I like this one a bit more. Tarantino took ten years to write this script and it shows. Only 30% of the dialogue is in English but you're still gripped by the…

• trevor taylor

★★★★★ Added by trevor taylor

Tarantino TarantinoTarantino what more is there to say

• ConnerRWood

★★★★★ Rewatched by ConnerRWood 01 Mar, 2015

My favorite film of all time!

• BenBellenger

★★★★★ Rewatched by BenBellenger 03 Mar, 2015

A classic Tarantino film that you need to watch if you haven't. It's one of his best pieces of work. Everything from the shoots to the soundtrack is amazing. There's nothing more that needs to be said.

• Tymikol