• Zercax

★★★★★ Added by Zercax

World War II, in my opinion, is the best war for the American citizens. Think about it for a moment. We have the perfect villain, Adolf Hitler, the perfect set of circumstances, the Japanese bombing us, and its used to rally up the troops. Next we hit towards Japan and Germany, marching on the beach or over sea. Now, as someone who isn't anti-war, I'm definitely not for it either. All I'm saying is that war is perfect for setting…

• Zercax

★★★★★ Watched by Zercax 05 Sep, 2015

I think it's official, I've finally fallen in love with Brad Pitt. He's just so fun and charismatic in almost every film I seen of his.

• BennyWestside

★★★★★ Added by BennyWestside

This movie is how I perceive history now. So long Hitler dying in a bunker, and hello to him getting his face shot off in a theater. #newhistory

This is the film that catapulted both Michael Fassbender and Christoph Waltz into the mainstream.

• matt lynch

★★★★★ Rewatched by matt lynch 01 Sep, 2015

aka 13 CONVERSATIONS ABOUT ONE THING.

• Andrew Karr

★★★★★ Rewatched by Andrew Karr 01 Sep, 2015

Quite possibly perfect.
    R.I.P. Sally

• Matt Brown

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matt Brown 30 Aug, 2015

The first time I saw this, I couldn't entirely work it out. The second time was one of the best filmgoing experiences of my whole life, to such an degree that I flew to Germany the next day and didn't come back for a whole month.

• Merriweather

★★★★★ Added by Merriweather

I liked it.

• Kevin Weist

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kevin Weist 28 Aug, 2015

Say "auf wiedersehen" to your Nazi balls. Still so good.

• pgswi

★★★★★ Watched by pgswi 27 Aug, 2015

For sure Tarantino's masterpiece. One of the most imaginative scripts put to film, IMO.

• Alisa

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alisa 28 Aug, 2015

A war movie told by Tarantino. There is no other combo that is better after a hard day at work. This movie is intense and tastefully gory. "This guy wants to die for country. Oblige him".

• AlecinRealLife

★★★★★ Rewatched by AlecinRealLife 28 Aug, 2015 1

fantastic as ever. Nothing really struck me as new this watch, just an immaculately crafted war film where the battles are conversations and subterfuge is its second language. brad pitt's reading of "oblige him" continues to be one of tarantino's choicest dialogue readings.

• Lexi

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lexi 27 Aug, 2015

I've seen this so many times and it literally never gets old