• Nick

★★★★★ Added by Nick

This is the film that sold me on Tarantino, plain and simple. I would watch it over and over again if I didn't have other movies to watch, because every piece of it has been impeccably crafted. The tension is beyond palpable, the dialogue excellent and spread through over is languages. The characters are fleshed out and real, the tale familiar but still fresh. Revisionist fictional history or not, the Basterds have a lot going for them.

• Noah Wilson

★★★★★ Watched by Noah Wilson 24 Apr, 2016

Not only is Inglourious Basterds a massively entertaining movie, it's truly an astounding excercise in filmmaking. Yeah, that's right, I'm going all pretentious with this one. The film hits all the positives Tarantino is so well known for, and it hits them hard. Everything from the camerawork to the music to the righting comes perfectly together to establish an incredibly defined tone that's kept up throughout the entire film. There's not too much to say about Inglourious Basterds that hasn't…

• Sirivof

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sirivof 24 Apr, 2016

Todavía mejor de lo que la recordaba.

• Dave Mello

★★★★★ Watched by Dave Mello 23 Apr, 2016

World War II and Quentin Tarantino. A flawless pairing.

• TheMovieVampire

★★★★★ Watched by TheMovieVampire 21 Aug, 2009

Right now, Quentin Tarentino is operating on a level which few filmmakers can come close to. For almost two decades he’s been a leading figure in the world of cinema and in all that time he’s never quit refining his unique style, every film he’s put out has only served to prove just how much of a natural eye for cinema he has. His first two films, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, are undisputed classics of the crime genre. His…

• abbeylax

★★★★★ Watched by abbeylax 22 Apr, 2016

MASTERPIECE  I finally watched this I'm
    in love  I love u QT

• A.J.

★★★★★ Rewatched by A.J. 22 Apr, 2016 1

This just might be my masterpiece.
    Inglourious Basterds is Quentin Tarantino's best film.
    While Pulp Fiction is undoubtedly my favorite of his, I cannot deny the unbelievable balls had by Basterds.
    This movie is hilarious, gleeful, dark, and more thoughtful than any of QT's movies, but it lies in the small moments.
    One of my favorite exchanges:
    Did you get that for killin' Jews?
    For bravery.
    At this point, I was entirely unsure of whose side Tarantino was on. That…

• Sourav Pal

★★★★★ Watched by Sourav Pal 23 Apr, 2016

#Inglourious_Basterds. Once upon a time in Nazi-occupied France..

I have seen few among so many films made based on World War II. #Schindler's_List which portrays Nazi Concentration Camp is my favourite. #Enemy at the Gates was my second best till yesterday but, from today it's QT's masterpiece.

I don't know which one is the best Tarantino film but I'm sure about the best character created by him. It's not Michael Madsen from Reservoir Dogs, it's not John Travolta from Pulp…

• Tom Simpson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tom Simpson 21 Apr, 2016

Walts steals the show. Then again everybody does. This might be the best casting in cinema history.

• Vectorman82

★★★★★ Rewatched by Vectorman82 17 Apr, 2016

Still flawless after all the years. Wonderful re-watch. 👍

• nanna

★★★★★ Added by nanna

you need a hot stone massage to relieve the tension after watching this movie. my fave tarantino movie.

• Igor Linhares

★★★★★ Watched by Igor Linhares 17 Apr, 2016

This is Tarantino at his best. Can't believe I've waited so long to watch this film.
    P.s: THEY DID THAT!!!!