• luis reséndiz

★★★ Rewatched by luis reséndiz 31 Mar, 2015

tiene cosas absolutamente espantosas --la representación de los enemigos orientales, por ejemplo, que sabiamente convertirán en autoparodia en la tercera entrega, o los planes de los villanos, risibles y absurdos--, pero también tiene a un protagonista tan adorable como odioso, lleno de buenos one-liners y con una actitud indestructible, además de un alto ingrediente de película-de-acción-ochentera que, a mi juicio, la hacen muy disfrutable.

• Jeremy Clark

★★★★ Added by Jeremy Clark

Iron Man has visual sizzle, top actors and a witty script. It's smart and stupid, stirring and silly, intimate and spectacular, and a great comic book movie that's more about the characters than about the action.

• Chris

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chris 13 Mar, 2015

My friends and I have planned a Phase 2 marathon leading up to the release of Ultron. I didn't need an excuse to watch Phase 1 again but watch it I will.
    So this is officially the start of the MCU and it's a fantastic start. Casting and Director choices are what's made the MCU so successful. It's not been 100% gold all the way but they've done a fantastic job. Minor details such as the way Tony admonishes his…

• JoseRGN

★★★★½ Added by JoseRGN

Me sentí identificado con este personaje de Marvel, aparte de Spiderman, tremenda película.

• cyborgwings

★★★★½ Watched by cyborgwings 29 Mar, 2015

jó volt meg vicces, csak robert downey jr. néz ki egészen rettenetesen ezzel a goatee-val. ja, meg gwyneth paltrow is valahogy kilógott nekem, nem érzem szuperhősfilmbe valónak.

• Joxer22

★★★★½ Watched by Joxer22 29 Mar, 2015

Kb. hatodjára láttam, de még mindig tökéletesen működik benne minden. A zenét kivéve. Meg Terrence Howardot. De ő még annyit sem ér, hogy pontot vonjak le miatta.

• WorldofMovies

★★★★ Watched by WorldofMovies 14 Mar, 2015

A great start to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, with an incredible performance from Robert Downey Jr. and some memorable and well directed action scenes (that finale...). Minor flaws include sometimes bland direction by Jon Favreau and a mediocre villain.

3/4 STARS

• The Movie King

★★★★★ Rewatched by The Movie King 27 Mar, 2015 2

Sorry Star Trek, I'm gonna put you on hold! Because the new Avengers movie is coming out soon, and I want to revisit all the MCU movies before this new film is released! Bear with me though, because with my time in school and an increase in work hours, I won't have as much time watching and reviewing movies. So, if it looks like I've disappeared for a few days, I'm still the same-old Movie King; just have more important…

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

A masterpiece of storytelling and spectacle.

• Benjamin Devasir

★★★½ Rewatched by Benjamin Devasir 25 Mar, 2015 3

And the Marvel Cinematic Universe rewatch before Avengers: Age of Ultron begins.

The first Iron Man is a great thrill ride, with a lot of the flavor that the third one had, and the second one lacked. Robert Downey Jr. establishes how perfect he is for the role of Tony Stark, and the entire landscape of blockbuster cinema has been changed ever since.

Side note, it's so jarring to watch what a Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson, and admiration for…

• David Gómez-Rosado

★★★½ Watched by David Gómez-Rosado 20 Mar, 2009

Usual summer hero blockbuster formula... But with beautiful GGI tech and flight scenes (OK, I guess that IS the formula). I also cracked a few laughs on the "debugging" process of the exoskeleton (Truly the best part). Within genre parameters, Robert Downey Jr. does not disappoint.

• CinemaClown

★★★★ Watched by CinemaClown 23 Mar, 2015 22

Marking the commencement of Marvel Cinematic Universe, catapulting Robert Downey Jr. into the league of Hollywood's biggest stars & also announcing the arrival of Marvel Studios into motion picture filmmaking for it is their first fully-financed project, Iron Man not only succeeds as a quality blend of style & substance but is also amongst the best origin stories cinema has come up with for a comic book superhero.

Iron Man tells the story of genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark who, while…