• Jeremy Reviews Entertainment

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jeremy Reviews Entertainment 23 Jul, 2014

"Iron Man" is an amazing superhero/comic book movie. It is witty, smart, and fun. Robert Downey Jr. was perfect in the role of Tony Stark/ Iron Man. And that's about all I have to say about this movie, it's just brilliant fun. "Iron Man" is a perfect comic book movie.
    GRADE:A+

• Antonin Monarque

★★★ Watched by Antonin Monarque 22 Jul, 2014

I've actually just watched this movie for the first time. I guess we could say I'm a little late on the superhero movies. That's totally right.

It was great. I found it a little long before the action really took off, but I never got bored.

Great performances from Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow (which is as good looking as usual), great duo!
    So yeah. I'll watch the other ones. I liked it!

• Tommy Brennan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tommy Brennan 21 Jul, 2014

Part of Tommys Super Super-Hero Marathon! Phase one: Avengers Initiative

Essentially at the heart of the super hero genre, we have the movie that turned most of the world in to total comic book geeks.

So what does the (unofficial) king of super-hero films have to offer?

Totally badass villain bashing, fucking awesome metal suits, cheeseburgers, kick-ass Robert Downey Junior, the better Rhodes, an almost Star-Wars amount of wipes, tank busting missiles and of course THE MOTHER OF ALL END…

• MadManWithaBox

★★★★★ Added by MadManWithaBox

Still great. My introduction not just to these movies, but the marvel and comic books as a whole, and its still great. The action is good, the story is just compelling enough, and the avengers bit at the end.

• Stef

★★★★★ Watched by Stef 07 May, 2008

A great movie in pretty much every way; the special effects were top of the line, the acting was awesome and the plot left little else to be desired. I'd recommend it in a heartbeat.

• Dracid

★★★★ Rewatched by Dracid 12 Jul, 2014

Revisionado en maratón de las 3 películas y los Advengers, la verdad es que es una películita simple, pero solo con ver como van diseñando el traje ya vale la pena.

• MockCher

★★★★★ Watched by MockCher 10 Jul, 2014

Eine Schande dass ich diesen Film solange ignoriert habe, die anderen Filme werde ich wohl direkt im Nachhinein noch anschauen!

Mr Stark glänzt mit einem starken Selbstbewusstsein, einer Menge Sarkasmus und einer Menge Action. Coole Autos und futuristische Technologien nach meinem Geschmack und eine gute Story.

• Marco Pastuovic

★★★★ Added by Marco Pastuovic

Great comic book film, Downey Jr. is a fantastic Tony Stark, the humor is great as is the action. The script is a bit too long, and the enemy a bit weak.

• Fesapo

★★★★ Watched by Fesapo 07 Aug, 2008

85/100

• Hayden Rogers

★★★★ Watched by Hayden Rogers 04 May, 2008

Great.

• Chris Ward

★★★½ Rewatched by Chris Ward 29 Jun, 2014

This actually worked better for me on the second viewing, especially the climactic scenes with Iron Monger.

Also, the cave escape will always be a favorite scene, if only because it shows just how terrible slow progress bars can be.

• Dave Sloboda

★★★★ Added by Dave Sloboda

Ah...the one that started it all. Such a solid film. Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man is the perfect marriage of actor and character. If this film hadn't worked out the way that it did...we'd never had ended up with so many other great comic book films that came after it.