• Preyesh Sankarparsad

★★★★½ Rewatched by Preyesh Sankarparsad 27 Oct, 2014

This movie accomplished many things:
    > Launched Marvel Studios into the monolith that it is today
    > Made a lesser known Marvel character, probably the most popular in the current era
    > Kick-starting Robert Downey Jnr's flailing career, and making him
    currently the world's highest paid actor.
    Iron Man is one of my all-time favourites and I seriously cant remember the number of times that I have watched it! Its a well received movie, not only by Marvel fans, but by critics alike,…

• Justin

★★★★ Rewatched by Justin 26 Oct, 2014

Any movie that can establish the story and tone of an entire cinematic universe while also succeeding as a standalone picture is a pretty great movie.

• JoelOhsteen

★★★½ Added by JoelOhsteen

better than the second one!

• Clay_Davis

★★★★½ Added by Clay_Davis

Marvel has released some good films, some not-so-good films, and a rare few great films. The original Iron Man is among the elite great ones.

• PETERISZAZ

½ Added by PETERISZAZ

Waste of time.

• 1dayillbeacat

★★★★ Added by 1dayillbeacat

saw it again yesterday and i still love it

• JaySalahi

★★★★ Rewatched by JaySalahi 21 Oct, 2014

B+ (89)

• Jacob Gehman

★★★★ Added by Jacob Gehman

I truly enjoyed this, which is always impressive anymore with "superhero" movies. Part of this is Downey Jr.'s attitude with this character--the snark and sarcasm is just a more interesting and compelling direction to take superheros than the standard attitudes of superheros. Although Paltrow as Pepper definitely steals the show here--she needs to be a redhead more often.

• Bankyed

★★★½ Watched by Bankyed 19 Oct, 2014

The film that launched a phenomenon.

Didn't really know, or care about the iron man character from the comics, but thanks RDJ I care about it now! Well written, well directed and incredibly well acted. Probably one of marvels finest films, easily my favourite of the phase one set of films with the exception of The Avengers.

• Andy

★★½ Added by Andy

Odio john fervau..ma questo film..l'unico della serie a salvarsi il culo, per il momento, é ok!

• AdamAlias

★★★★½ Rewatched by AdamAlias 11 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• dannyrocks1998