• eXtreme eVolution

★★★★ Watched by eXtreme eVolution 26 Nov, 2009

Robert Downey portrayed Tony Stark pretty well. Awesome special effects.

• walatomus27

Added by walatomus27

Who will win. Iron man or a old bald dude

• MovieMan23

★★★½ Added by MovieMan23

Best of the trilogy, what a superhero movie should be.

• Matias Gallipoli

★★★½ Rewatched by Matias Gallipoli 08 Nov, 2014

La primera del hombre de hojalata, obviamente la mejor. Digo obviamente xq en las primeras entregas de este tipo de peliculas siempre hay una progresion muy organica, se presenta a la persona y su vision actual y como va mutando a lo q termina siendo el super heroe. Normalmente las peliculas q le siguen se limitan solo a la accion, lo cual termina resultando en algo un poco reiterativo y monotono.

• Luke

★★★★ Rewatched by Luke 23 Nov, 2014

"I do anything and everything Mr. Stark requires. Including occasionally taking out the trash. Will that be all?"

The film that started it all. Iron Man. The first film released as a part of the marvel cinematic universe, even now, after all the films that followed, i still get goosebumps watching that end credits scene. That will probably live on in infamy as a piece of comic book movie history.

Iron Man was a great starting point. The film is…

• alf025237

★★★½ Added by alf025237

excelente. ótimo filme introdutório do herói.

• keroblade

★★★★½ Added by keroblade

Easily the best Iron Man film of the 3. A perfect start to the MCU.

• Kevin White

★★★★ Rewatched by Kevin White 21 Nov, 2014

The first film in our upcoming Marvel Universe podcast, title and release date TBD

• jonti

★★★★ Added by jonti

My favourite of the Iron Man trilogy.

Top quality performances - particularly RDJ, for whom this role seems to have been created - excellent script, really engaging story, and a great start to one of the most enjoyable cinema franchises in history.

• Paul Wood

★★★★½ Rewatched by Paul Wood 19 Nov, 2014

The movie that started the current shared Marvel-verse, this could've been such a different story; Lets face it, nobody expected this to hit with such impact.
    Iron Man was always going to be a cinematic longshot, coming with less general recognition than your average Batman, Superman or Spidey. But in the hands of Downey Jr, we are instantly sucked in by the wit and charm of Tony Stark. We'd all wanna hang out with him, pick his brains or just…

• Phil

★★★★ Added by Phil

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Joshua Correll

★★★★ Rewatched by Joshua Correll 14 Nov, 2014

Six years and ten movies later, this one is still my favorite.