• DinosK

★★★ Watched by DinosK 19 Sep, 2014 1

Ok Jeff Bridges is the bad guy but I just can't hate him.

• Andrew Hurley

★★★★★ Added by Andrew Hurley

My third favorite Marvel Studios film, after The Avengers and Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier. Set the bar high for the whole movie verse, and they haven't let us down (too badly) yet.

• MrPootytang

★½ Added by MrPootytang

Personally I'm not really a big fan of Robert Downey Jr., he's not a bad actor but makes too many jokes in this movie that I don't find funny and I don't think he's a good nor fitting choice for Iron Man. Marvel really disappointed me with this movie, I'm glad I didn't pay money to see it.

• zachary_grumble

★★★★ Added by zachary_grumble

One of my favorites. Got me started on superhero movies.

• Adam Cadre

★★★★ Rewatched by Adam Cadre 15 Apr, 2013

• Griffin Laking

★★ Rewatched by Griffin Laking 15 Sep, 2014

Another lousy CGI nightmare with hammy performances, a terrible score and a plain, humdrum plot that does nothing to evoke the sense of wonder and the fantastic that the idea of a "superhero" should.

• Liam Hathaway

★★★½ Added by Liam Hathaway

It's difficult to imagine anyone else filling the boots of Ironman other than Robert Downey Jr. as he was such an inspired piece of casting, and even when the film is suffering from a somewhat clunky opening, it survives by relying on his charisma alone.

• Paul Davey

★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Davey 08 Sep, 2014

Still holds up to repeated viewings better than most superhero films.

• funsohng

Added by funsohng

Despite its failure to explore some of the serious social issues it seems to play around with, Iron Man is still a good origin story with Robert Downey Jr. as the perfect Tony Stark.

• Roman Colombo

★★★★½ Rewatched by Roman Colombo 11 Sep, 2014

Still one of Marvel's best films

• Luigi Allender

★★★★½ Rewatched by Luigi Allender 10 Sep, 2014

The jump start to the Marvel Cinematic Universe that we've come to know and love. This is where it all began, at least got it's feet on the ground and ran with it.

First off, Robert Downey Jr. pulls off Tony Stark better than anyone else could have. He is the embodied Stark foundation. He has the charisma, the personality, the attitude, and the ego for it. He's funny, brave, careless, stuck up, all of the above and more. He's…

• StevieP

★★★★ Added by StevieP

What's not to like? Robert Downey Jr in a metal suit?

Robert Downey Jr plays Tony Stark like he should be played, an egotistical genius with a childish look on life.

Pepper Potts came across as a moany bitch, lighten up woman your gonna be shagging your boss soon. Heyho "things can only get better" springs to mind.

Gwyneth Paltrow is exactly like her ex husbands music...... wooden, boring, and snore educing.