• Richard Murphy

★★★★ Added by Richard Murphy

Still the best of all the Iron Man movies. Downey Jr was born for this role.

• Jenny

★★★★ Rewatched by Jenny 25 May, 2015

marvel marathon

• fermion

★★★ Added by fermion

There's no hatred, there is no king
    Neither god nor chain, that we do not fight
    But what does it take, what power
    What weapon breaks the indifference?
    Oh that's not fair, it is poorly written
    As an insult, more than contempt

And no matter what I learn, I do not know
    Why I bleed and not you

- Jean-Jacques Goldman

• Lee

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lee 19 May, 2015 2

Somebody must be rubbing their hands together after casting Downey to play Tony Stark A.K.A Ironman (whoops did I just leak out a spoiler).
    Can't believe this was over 7 years ago when this was released. Now having thought long and hard this is my favourite character and it's great to see how everything all began.
    To be honest I really didn't think much of this the first time but now having grown on me, this movie rocked da house…

• Cyrus Taherbeigi

★★★★½ Added by Cyrus Taherbeigi

One of the best MCU films, a great way to kick off a cinematic universe, the casting of the film was brilliant.
    One of the key places where it excels it the pacing, the film always moves on to other parts exactly when it needs to.
    A fault however is the final fight of the film is poor, the villain himself is quite good but the whole iron man vs another metal suit guy is a bit eh.
    Overall though it's a incredible film with a good amount of re-watch ability.

• Shehar

★★★½ Rewatched by Shehar 24 May, 2015

starring rdj as himself

tony/pepper forever best mcu otp

• Chris Day

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Day 20 May, 2015 1

MCU Rewatch #1

After Iron Man we all knew this was the role Robert Downey Jr. was born to play.

Jon Favuerau's Iron Man is one of Marvel's best films that started the MCU which if this movie would have failed we would have never gotten the MCU!!!! Think about that for a sec.

First off the star of this movie is Robert Downey Jr. who is pure genious as Tony Stark the playboy billionare enturapist who is Marvel's Batman…

• Soy

★★ Added by Soy

it's....a marvel movie, i guess

• Kevin Seiler

★★★½ Rewatched by Kevin Seiler 19 May, 2015

Regardless of how many times I see this movie, it remains a solid superhero origin story. Takes me back to the days when Marvel movies had a soul and a personality. Ah, nostalgia.

Points deducted for Obadiah Stane drinking Scotch and not White Russians.

• Justin Scott

½ Added by Justin Scott

fuck iron man

• Roman Colombo

★★★★½ Rewatched by Roman Colombo 15 May, 2015

Time to revisit the Marvel films. Great movies while grading. And always fun, even if not always perfect.

And Iron Man? Always rewatchable.

• windowseat

★★★½ Watched by windowseat 15 May, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Sorry Marvel Universe, I have a hard time believing that Jeff Bridges is a bad man.