• sandy

★★★★★ Watched by sandy 05 Jul, 2015

— Just stick to the cards, man.
    — Yeah, okay.
    [holds up his notes and pauses] The truth is...
    [puts cards down] I am Iron Man.

• SammyBronkowitz

★★★★ Rewatched by SammyBronkowitz 05 Oct, 2013

This one holds up very well after repeated viewing. I still have some trouble with the weird moral of this movie (“Weapons are bad. Unless you are the only one who pulls the trigger.”), but I don’t know any other movie about war, torture and genocide, that manages to be lighthearted fun, like IRON MAN does.

• yoelai

★★★★★ Added by yoelai

My favorite MCU phase 1 film. A fantastic origin story movie.

• perrythecatypus

Rewatched by perrythecatypus 20 Jun, 2015

better than i remembered. tony stark's beliefs are great, he's very anti-war

• niclipelli

★★★★ Rewatched by niclipelli 28 Jun, 2015

with Tysto and Speakeasy commentary

• Jonas Layton

★★★½ Added by Jonas Layton

This movie effectively induced my love for Iron Man much less my interest in Marvel Super Heroes and the cinematic empire they would form. Since Ive read up on Iron man, read comics, watched cartoons, and just power studied this guy. The movie is fantastic, its not too big, it takes its time, it has a great cast in front of it (Jeff Bridges being probably the best) and just really comes together as an incredibly charismatic and enjoyable movie. RDJ is fun as hell to watch in himself. I literally cannot think of an actor who will ever pull it off as well.

• Frank Knezic

★★★★½ Rewatched by Frank Knezic 23 Jun, 2015

4.25/5

• Joanne Myers

★★★★ Watched by Joanne Myers 23 Jun, 2015

I'm a bit late getting on to the Iron Man films. I've seen all the other Marvel Universe films (apart from AoU).
    When Iron Man was released, I wasn't interested in Superhero films and I didn't see the point in watching the sequels until I'd seen the first. So here I am.

Anyways I enjoyed the film. I think RDJ is perfectly cast.

• Anthony

★★★★★ Watched by Anthony 17 Jun, 2015

Iron Man Movie Review #64
    💢No Spoilers💢 Did the first MCU film set the franchise up for success or is it just overrated. Let's find out. The story is the origin story for Iron Man and his first villain being someone close to himself who had been trying to kill him with out him knowing. The way they present it is very original and unique. I love it. It's execution and ideas it through a in are great. The writing…

• Jesse Loughborough

★★★★ Rewatched by Jesse Loughborough 22 Jun, 2015

This Tony Stark is awesome!

• wabbit

★★★★ Rewatched by wabbit 21 Jun, 2015

For something based on a comic book I find it Stark from beginning to end.

• Chloe

Watched by Chloe 20 Jun, 2015

Wanted to like it but felt bitterly disappointed. There was far more talking and scene setting than action and huge plot holes. The best part was the 20 second secret ending with Samuel L Jackson.