• Karlie

★★ Watched by Karlie 19 Apr, 2014

It was pretty but it sure was stupid.

• Naughty

½ Watched by Naughty 17 Apr, 2014

Heavens to Murgatroyd!

This isn't a movie, it's a recipe for disaster!

• Ruthian23

Watched by Ruthian23 13 Apr, 2014

*1/4.

I went into Iron Sky hoping for a solid "so bad it's entertaining" experience. It's difficult to go into a movie where the premise is that Nazis have been plotting in a base on the dark side of the moon in any other way. After seeing the similarly themed Nazis at the Center of the Earth last week, I was very disappointed. It's not so bad it's entertaining; it's just so bad it's bad.

There are apparently a rather…

• piszkos13

★★★ Rewatched by piszkos13 12 Apr, 2014

I watched the director's cut, although I've seen this before. And I love it, how could I not? Moon nazis, Laibach, etc.

• Ashe Collins

★★★½ Watched by Ashe Collins 06 Apr, 2014

File this one under so ridiculous and over the top it ends up being amazing.

• Fitzers227

Watched by Fitzers227 01 Apr, 2014

Nazis on the moon? What's not to like? Unfortunately a lot. Not even good in a bad way and more dull than any movie about space Nazis has the right to be. Julia Dietze is great though and super sexy. She's the only reason this isn't getting a half a star.

• Michael Sy A Foek

★★ Watched by Michael Sy A Foek 23 Mar, 2014 2

In this alternate universe the Nazis have not been totally defeated yet. In fact, they have set up a base on the dark side of the moon and are slowly planning an attack on earth with spaceships powered by iPhones. However, their plan is foiled when a few astronauts discover the space Nazi base on accident. Yes, this is a parody of B-movies with a Nazi twist. A comedic sci-fi horror I guess.

After watching it, I have mixed feelings…

• Anders Nilsson

Added by Anders Nilsson

Hemvändande nazister som från sin månbas planerar världsherravälde, är premissen i denna galna sci-fi som blinkar åt den äldre skolans parodifilmer. Trots relativt låg produktionsbudget för att andas storfilm (dock Finlands dyraste film någonsin), har man lyckats skapa en Hollywood-snygg politisk satir, med välkommen, frän USA-kritik. För den intresserade bjuder Director’s Cut-versionen generöst på 20 minuter extra rymdgodis.

• Jerell

★★½ Watched by Jerell 22 Mar, 2014

Meh.

• LetoAtreidesII

★★★½ Rewatched by LetoAtreidesII 18 Mar, 2014

This is a movie specifically geared towards people like me. People who know a lot about the ludicrous conspiracy theories that involve Nazis, of which there are plenty, and who both know German and English, so it's an added bonus that I can watch a movie with this kind of international scope without resorting to subtitles.

I also remember when this particular film was announced in 2006 and ever since that great teaser hit the web I've been anticipating the…

• David

★★★½ Rewatched by David 14 Mar, 2014

Dictator's Cut. Yes its crap, but it looks good, and it's better produced than all that SyFy nonsense...and how can you go wrong - Nazi's attacking from the dark side of the moon?!!

• Bastiaan

★★★½ Watched by Bastiaan 06 Mar, 2014

this movie is actually very funny. it has some brilliant moments. unfortunately it loses its strenght after about 55 minutes, but still nice to watch.