• Carnaval

★★ Watched by Carnaval 22 Aug, 2015

Well...

• PabloC

★★ Rewatched by PabloC 08 Aug, 2015

Suspender una película, pero que me haya gustado. Aquí está el nivel de Iron Sky, una sucesión de gilipolleces absurdas y momentos de aplauso al servicio de una de las mayores obras de fanservice absurdo de la historia de la era digital. Iron Sky es tonta, sí; en ningún momento intenta convencernos de que nos la tomemos en serio, pero logra ser lo suficientemente relevante como para no limitarse a una sucesión de gags oportunos sin más coherencia. Tiene una…

• lil_afroman9889

★★★★★ Rewatched by lil_afroman9889 08 Aug, 2015

Literally a perfect film. I think everyone can learn a little about themselves from this fantastic production. Bravo.❤️

• lavrego

★★★½ Watched by lavrego 04 Aug, 2015

Que os Nazis sobreviviron, sabemolo todos. Que escaparon á cara oculta da Lua, xa é excesivo. Disparatada comedia, na que non se cae na deixadeza. Pese ao disparatado da pelicula, deixase ver, gusta. E inda que sexa clasificada coma unha frikada, segue a ser algo de ciencia ficción

• SmokeTNT

★½ Added by SmokeTNT

Moon Nazis attack Earth. Lazy B-movie concept that seemingly attempts to be a satirical comedy, but unfortunately has no real satire and certainly no humor. It's just a tedious hour and a half of dated political and pop culture references with uninteresting characters doing uninteresting things.

The only things separating this from churned out SyFy level nonsense, are the sets, effects, and overall production, which are actually quite impressive. If only that same effort was put forth on the script.

• fillllll

★★★½ Added by fillllll

Funny, mostly unintentionally. Imaginative, pretty some times.

• MaxSefton

★★★★ Added by MaxSefton

I've now watched this movie (from the fairly niche subgenre "Nazis from the moon") twice and enjoyed it both times. The Palin spoof is cleverer satire than you might expect and there are neat nods to a host of other films (Downfall, Star Wars, Dr Strangelove etc). Even the special effects are not bad given the limited budget.

Deducting a star for not making a sequel about Soviets from Mars and calling it Red Planet

• Jay-r Trinidad

★★★ Watched by Jay-r Trinidad 14 Jul, 2015

--=+=---=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=-
    Film 14/30 of the "Scavenger Hunt #4" Challenge!
    My Scavenger Hunt #4 List.
    Item 6. A Steampunk Film! (Sci-Fi that features steam-powered machinery)
    --=+=---=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=-

amidst all the worst and offensive things a movie could portray and do, one thing that Iron Sky emits is its seemingly b-movie credentials that one might not fully accept and attend to. noticeable, of course, are its main theme: very off-putting and politically incorrect - if you take it as it is, without being…

• alexbhades

★★★ Watched by alexbhades 03 Jul, 2013

La verdad es que tengo un gran problema al calificar esta cinta, por un lado le pongo dos estrellas porque el desarrollo deja mucho que desear, pura serie B que hace gracia pero acaba aburriendo.
    Y por otro lado le pongo tres estrellas porque visualmente esta muy conseguida, y tanto los efectos como la fotografía hacen un producto muy creíble y ademas hay que ser valiente o estar un poco pa alla para hacer una película como esta, o sea que las tres estrellas van sobre todo para esa valentía.

• Alan Jones

Watched by Alan Jones 06 Jul, 2015

Rubbish. SFX ain't too bad bearing in mind this was probably made in someone's bedroom.

• dinosauryoshi

★★ Watched by dinosauryoshi 01 Jul, 2015

I didn't absolutely hate it. But I didn't like it really. A few jokes were funny but the main joke got old after about 5 minutes. Comedy is a taste thing, and this just wasn't my bag

• Anthony Briscoe

★★ Added by Anthony Briscoe 1

This was the second time I have seen this film and my issues with it were again the same. Its hard to review a 'comedy' (spoof) as comedy is subjective so my review will reflect my own personal feelings towards it... The joke got old quickly. It was good for about five minuets but then it got sort of boring and felt dragged out. The narrative is rediculous as it should be but again became boring and dragged out through out the film. Its not awful just not very good.