• gurududa

★★ Watched by gurududa 30 Aug, 2014

Shit. I'm pretty.

• Nurks

Watched by Nurks 27 Aug, 2014 3

You know when you're drunk with some friends and you make up great stories and you think they're actually awesome ideas..... and after waking up hung-over the next day you think : Wow those were some crappy ideas let's never talk about them again..... Can somebody please wake up the people who came up with this movie!!!!!!

• Joe Hastings

★★ Added by Joe Hastings 2

I don't even know where to begin on this atrocious mess of a film that contains only one saving grace and that's a hot German. Just another Netflix suggestion that goes wrong really fast. The premise was initially entertaining, but once I saw Udo Kier I understood what I was truly in for. All the characters were pretty irritating so the only hero is the credits.

Kier is the only one I recognized in this sad excuse for a cast.…

• Jordan Smith

½ Added by Jordan Smith

*sigh*

• fatpie42

★★★½ Watched by fatpie42 04 Nov, 2012

I don't know that the ending works as well as it is supposed to, but this is a very entertaining and often pretty funny sci-fi comedy movie. It's the best Moon Nazi movie of the year. :P

The unnamed US president is now, pretty clearly, Sarah Palin. Apparently she's set up an impromptu moon landing as part of an election campaign and is upset when something goes wrong after the craft lands.

Not all the jokes work perfectly, with one…

• moviedave

★★★ Rewatched by moviedave 11 Aug, 2014

2018, the president of USA sends up a moon mission, with the first black astronaut to land on the moon (a male model) to help her get re-elected.

while up there they discover a secret Nazi base which has been there since 1945. who have been plotting an invasion of Earth.

never stopped laughing all the way through this crazy comedy. Why I laughed so much, I haven't decided yet. was it because it was so funny? or so bad?

reminded me of the Wolfenstein games.

• Russell Dean

★★★★ Watched by Russell Dean 12 Aug, 2014

First watch of the "Dictators cut"

I have the softest soft spot for this film. It's gloriously bonkers. It's a labour of love and it's better than most blockbusters costing much more to make. This is my opinion and you are welcome to disagree.

If you describe this to someone, it sounds like an offensive juvenile parody, but you watch it and, while it is silly at times, it has a warmth and character I did not expect when I…

• Brent Paton

★★½ Watched by Brent Paton 03 Aug, 2014

Hilarious concept. The effects were surprisingly good. I found it entertaining but lacking in script. I thought the funniest dialogue was when Renate and Washington are questioned by the police. No idea why Wagner wanted to immediately have sex with Adler, or why Renate was attracted to Washington. But it's campy fun and I also enjoyed the music by Laibach.

• Marcus

★★★★ Watched by Marcus 01 Aug, 2014

This is a movie based on a true story about how the Nazis developed a base on the dark side of the moon after World War 2.

I have no idea why they have made the movie so funny. This is no joke. The Nazis are coming!

• cronic

½ Added by cronic

1/10
    Plain retarded

• Christopher Martin

★★½ Watched by Christopher Martin 27 Jul, 2014

The mid-point between Mars Attacks and Allo Allo. Some painfully obvious CG, but fun all the same.

• typaholic

★½ Watched by typaholic 18 Jul, 2014

One of the quicker aging jokes.