• Anthony Briscoe

★★ Added by Anthony Briscoe 1

This was the second time I have seen this film and my issues with it were again the same. Its hard to review a 'comedy' (spoof) as comedy is subjective so my review will reflect my own personal feelings towards it... The joke got old quickly. It was good for about five minuets but then it got sort of boring and felt dragged out. The narrative is rediculous as it should be but again became boring and dragged out through out the film. Its not awful just not very good.

• TichKhan

★★★ Added by TichKhan

Nice beard! ... ¡AAARGH!

• Rocky Lascio

★★★ Watched by Rocky Lascio 21 Jun, 2015

One of those movies that would be better with other people, but overall, decent fun. Some parts were so sludgy to get through though.
    Also had a nice Black Dynamite feel.

• Chabe

Watched by Chabe 20 Jun, 2015

Bad movie, and I like bad movies. I gave it one star cause of effects and it looked good. I put it up there with Garbage Pail Kids.

• Eric Robinson

★½ Watched by Eric Robinson 10 Jun, 2015

On one hand, it's obvious that the filmmakers want to mine some social satire from the interesting premise they've created. On the other hand, the satire is so childish and broad that it completely fails to justify its own existence. My expectations were low and I was still somehow disappointed.

• Mike Shaughnessy

★★★★ Watched by Mike Shaughnessy 29 May, 2015

The perfect mix of dumb genre b-movie coating and a biting political satire centre. If "Space Nazis from the moon" doesn't get you interested, you've got something wrong with you.

• luis reséndiz

★½ Watched by luis reséndiz 29 May, 2015 3

pinche película fea. es una gran idea estúpida (¡nazis en la luna, yei!) tirada a la basura por una ejecución pinchísima, toda mal escrita y mal actuada y mal dialogada y con unas ideas de plano imbéciles (hay un suero arianizador que convierte a un astronauta negro en un nazi blanco. en serio. -_____-). tiene un par de chistes buenos (la nave exploradora que en realidad es de batalla, nombrada "uss george w bush") y un relativo buen trabajo de cgi y maquetas, pero en general es una pérdida de tiempo. pinche película fea, pues.

• Iggyy

★★ Watched by Iggyy 23 May, 2015

3.5/10..

• EasyPete

★★★ Watched by EasyPete 24 May, 2015

Nette politische Trash-Satire mit besseren Make-Up als White Chicks.

"Tja, das nennt man einen echten Mondschlag."

• Calum Iain MacIver

★★★½ Watched by Calum Iain MacIver 02 Jun, 2012

Space Nazis from the Dark Side of the Moon returning to Earth with an invading steampunk armada - what more do you need to know!? At the end of the Second World War the defeated Nazis escape to the moon where found a colony. For 70 years they have been planning and preparing for the invasion of Earth. Meanwhile the first female President of the USA (Stephanie Paul - who looks very much like Sarah Pallin) is standing for re-election…

• Isaac von Schmitt

★★ Watched by Isaac von Schmitt 20 May, 2015

I don't know how I expected this to be better than it was. Take the comedy and political agenda away and it might have been a decent movie. 90% of the jokes missed, and the Sarah Palin caricature got obnoxious after the second scene of her.

How can you make a movie about space Nazis and not make it entertaining?

• alguien04

★½ Rewatched by alguien04 16 May, 2015

Vaya truño moreno para una idea, un trailer y una banda tan prometedoras.