• Luke Mosher

★★★ Added by Luke Mosher

Great concept. Uneven execution, but still fun.

• Tim Costa

★★★½ Added by Blackened73

we need part 2

• pillole di cinema

★★½ Watched by pillole di cinema 31 Dec, 2013

A parte qualche momento azzeccato le cose migliori di Iron Sky sono alcuni screenshot dei nazisti in stile dieselpunk. Farsesco ma sterile.

• Ned Gilmore

★★★★ Watched by Ned Gilmore 12 Jan, 2015

*slightly* edgier than maybe it quite needed to be, but genuinely one of the most brilliant festival/marathon/binge movies yet.

• Lari

★★ Watched by Lari 11 Jan, 2015

Couple of funny bits, the Strangelove scene surprised me and it even sort fit the movie. The Downfall one not so much.

• Daniel Mumby

Added by Daniel Mumby

As my interest in film has grown, I've taught myself not to get caught up in the hype surrounding new releases. The way that films are marketed today is designed to get you as intrigued as possible with a minimal amount of meaningful information, something that often results in disappointment. No matter how good the film turns out to be, it cannot ever perfectly resemble the picture we have built up in our minds from endless exposure to trailers, photos…

• Panta Oz

★★★ Added by Panta Oz

This is one of the movies you will love or hate... because it is not for everyone. This Finnish-German-Australian production was mostly shot in the Warner Bros Studios on the Gold Cost in Australia. Quirky sense of humour is employed sometimes awkwardly in a screenplay which could be so much better if someone just tried harder... a little bit harder!

For most people a story about Nazis on the moon could be far-fetched, especially with their plans to invide the…

• Cinematic Justice

★★★ Watched by Cinematic Justice 25 Apr, 2014

So... what was this film saying? It plays at making political commentary, but what is it actually saying? Is the clearly Sarah Palin-modeled president and the fact that America's secret heavily-armed spacecraft is called the "U.S.S. George W. Bush" just supposed to be funny? Because it is, but it just felt like something was kind of missing. And the unnamed Sarah Palin analogue doesn't really take any direct swipes at Sarah Palin, she just... looks like Sarah Palin. There doesn't…

• Paul Berkeley

★★★ Watched by Paul Berkeley 15 Dec, 2014

An original sci-fi/comedy that doesn't take itself too seriously.There were a few laughs but mostly the movie had that very cheesy look,I guess that was the intention.Graphics are ok for a low budget movie.
    Shot in part in Australia but featuring an international cast.Interesting that a sequel is coming so it must have made money somewhere.Worth a look if nothing better to do

• soupydoupyy

★½ Watched by soupydoupyy 29 Nov, 2014

I've been looking forward to seeing this for a while. Why? Because I've been watching RedLetterMedia's Best of the Worst and ever since then I've wanted to watch something with the potential to truly be bad. Something I could have big belly laughs over. My friend and I pressed play and unfortunately I was right: this is very bad.

But not the bad you can laugh at. It's a juicy premise: Nazis on the moon. You can have a lot…