• apehead

★★ Watched by dani_nichole94 27 Oct, 2015

Moon Nazis. Enough said.

• phil haigh

★★ Watched by phil haigh 30 Oct, 2015

Silly over the top nonsense with a few funny bits. The more interesting story is how the film was financed and made really.

• edulacerda

★★★ Watched by edulacerda 20 Oct, 2015

Surpreendentemente divertido. É um filme b com efeitos atuais, então deixem de lado as falhas óbvias de roteiro e a plausibilidade da história. Concentre-se em rir.

• Mariel R.A

★★ Watched by Mariel R.A 16 Oct, 2015

son nazis y en espacio... pense que iba a ser una joya pero realmente me decepciono... no es un drama...no es graciosa aunque lo intemta con chistes forzados sobre politica gringa... muchas situaciones forzadas y casi obligadas...

• Napa

★★★★★ Added by Napa

A truly motivational movie that raises questions. As a registered tin-foilologist, I believe this movie to not be sci-fi, but rather a telling of what was found on US secret documents. Moon nazis are real, and they're coming for us all. Watch your backs.

• MetalSoliloquy

★★★½ Rewatched by MetalSoliloquy 05 Oct, 2015

Hier trifft grimmige Politsatire auf Edeltrash. Was rauskommt, ist ein durchweg amüsanter und wahnwitziger Streifen, dem man anmerkt, dass die Macher einen Heidenspaß an der Sache gehabt haben. Besonders großartig ist das böse Ende und der fantastische Soundtrack. Toller Film.

PS: Auch bei diesem Film ist der Director's Cut der Kinofassung in jedem Fall vorzuziehen.

• Marty McKee

★★★½ Watched by Marty McKee 03 Oct, 2015

Concepts don’t really come any higher than this. IRON SKY posits that the Nazis fled Earth near the end of World War II and set up a secret base on the dark side of the Moon. Seventy years later, this lunar “Fourth Reich,” led by Führer Korzfleisch (Udo Kier) and his SS sidekick Adler (Götz Otto), is planning an invasion of Earth, but is surprised when an American space capsule lands nearby. Adler kills one astronaut and takes prisoner the…

• Dave Holmes

★★★½ Added by Dave Holmes

I've been pretty lucky with both my cinematic choices and partners over the years - meaning I've dragged any number of friends to any number of films they would probably never have seen without me. ("Dragged" often being almost a literal word when it came to combining female friends and fantasy/action/violent type films). Karma of course, is a patient bitch. I've got a mate now in Australia whose cinematic taste is even more...shall we say..."forgiving" than my own. Earlier this…

• Kymberlie McGuire

★★★ Watched by Kymberlie McGuire 05 Jan, 2015

Nazis on the moon and President Sarah Palin? Yay for B movies.

• ortolanph

★★★ Watched by ortolanph 05 Sep, 2015

Gosh... This movie is an absurd, but it shows how a society can be mislead when confined by a long time. The movie makes some parodies with political happenings and movies. If you didn't turned your TV off or deleted the movie after, let's say, 45 minutes, be patient, there will be a lot of unexpected in this movie.

• Saquib

★★★½ Watched by Saquib 31 Aug, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Dacht mir immer, der Film kann nur schlecht sein. Ich meine Nazis auf dem Mond... Zwar alles etwas "billig" Produziert aber dennoch was gutes dabei rausgekommen. Lauter Verschwörungstheorien wurden auf die schippe genommen und regelrecht wurde sich über alles lustig gemacht. Albinisierer bzw. un Albanisierer hat mir auch sehr gefallen. Genau so wie der "Star Wars" part.