• Windyblue

★½ Added by Windyblue

Warning
    Gratutious blunt traumas
    Vomiting

I'm not watching this again just to rate it. It's not as worthy of viewing as the first, and you've probably seen the first one or else why are you here.

• cronic

★★★ Added by cronic

6/10

• Bendik Kaalaas

★★★ Watched by Bendik Kaalaas 09 Feb, 2014

While shooting Jackass 2 they got way more footage than what could be packed into the movie. So they made this 2.5 version, slapped on some interviews with the director and the crew members and you've got a quite funny Jackass film. It's not really supposed to be anything special I don't think, but it was nice to see some of the more failed attempts at shooting skits, and hearing the boys talk about how life is on the set is interesting.

Worth a watch if you're a Jackass-fan.

• Kat Moir

★★★★ Rewatched by Kat Moir 19 Jan, 2014

After many, many re-watches, I still can't believe a group of full grown men could be so absolutely idiotic and disgusting.

I would marry any one of them in a heartbeat.

• Ian Baptista

★★★½ Added by Ian Baptista

duas passadas e meia de saco na cara da sociedade

• Ben Booth

Watched by Ben Booth 01 Jan, 2014

ONE FILM A DAY FOR A YEAR CHALLENGE

What can i say?.. it's Jackass. but with some new stunts.

Still funny, still revolting.. just more of it.

• James Alexander

★★★★ Watched by James Alexander 16 Nov, 2013

'Hello, I'm Johnny Knoxville and Welcome to Jackass' (one of the most iconic introductions in modern visual art. Jackass is funny. It is cringeworthy. It is silly. That's what makes it brilliant. Not my favourite film but its still laugh out loud. Some of the stunts I had to look away but you can't feel a better scenario when rather them than you fits better. Well done Jackass.

• Jamie

★★★ Watched by Jamie 08 Dec, 2013

Film #22 Of The December Project 2013
    Letter -J
    250 Views Or Less: ☐ (1,129 Views)

Jackass 2.5 is another 'deleted scenes, cut footage, etc etc' Jackass movie, this one of the footage cut from Jackass 2. It's not as funny as the stuff from Jackass 3.5, and while there is some good stuff and it's still solid entertainment, this is the worst Jackass film out of them all I think.

Most interesting part for me is when the boys…

• Beatrice Folque

Watched by Beatrice Folque 07 Oct, 2013

I was expecting much better.It is really bad , sometimes it can be funny but still not that great

• Twan

★★★★ Rewatched by Twan 21 Sep, 2013

Not quite FOTY

• justinC

★★★ Added by justinC

I laughed.

• Alex

★★ Added by Alex

Mediocre film comprising from footage of Jackass 2 is nothing new or funny. The reason this footage didn't make it into the final film was because most of it wasn't funny, and should have been released as a sequel to the second film under the name Jackass 2.5. The stunts in this film are pretty forgettable and not really worth checking out. The first Jackass film was great, the stunts were insane, not too disgusting and actually were pretty original.…