• Courtney Johnston

★★★★★ Added by Courtney Johnston

Always the hilarious Jackass! You will never be bored with this lot!

• Tyler Foster

★★★★½ Watched by Tyler Foster 05 Jun, 2011

When jackass 2.5 was hitting shelves, most of the people that I know who are fans of the movies/show said it wasn’t very good, so I didn’t watch it until now. They were right. (It sounds like 3.5 is much better.)

• Monkeyboy42

★★★★ Added by Monkeyboy42

God help me, but Jackass is one of the most entertaining things there has ever been. I could live without the stuff like Bad Grandpa, where they mess with people on the street...but the stunts where they risk life and limb to be funny, there's nothing finer.

• Kat Moir

★★★★ Rewatched by Kat Moir 19 Jan, 2014

After many, many re-watches, I still can't believe a group of full grown men could be so absolutely idiotic and disgusting.

I would marry any one of them in a heartbeat.

• James Alexander

★★★★ Watched by James Alexander 16 Nov, 2013

'Hello, I'm Johnny Knoxville and Welcome to Jackass' (one of the most iconic introductions in modern visual art. Jackass is funny. It is cringeworthy. It is silly. That's what makes it brilliant. Not my favourite film but its still laugh out loud. Some of the stunts I had to look away but you can't feel a better scenario when rather them than you fits better. Well done Jackass.

• Twan

★★★★ Rewatched by Twan 21 Sep, 2013

Not quite FOTY

• David Bonesteel

★★★★ Added by David Bonesteel

I laughed. A lot. Many fans feel cheated that these bits were recycled from the second film, but I think they should have been tipped off by the fact that they called it part 2.5 and not part 3. I wasn't surprised and I didn't feel deceived.

• Robyn

★★★★ Watched by Robyn 25 Sep, 2012

grown men on mini motos will always be comedy gold.

• Berberino

★★★½ Added by Berberino

• Ian Baptista

★★★½ Added by Ian Baptista

duas passadas e meia de saco na cara da sociedade

• David Valkenet

★★★½ Watched by David Valkenet 18 May, 2012

I was weary going in to this - I love Jackass Number Two, but what I love is that they are focussed on making a great film, pacing the stunts well and thinking about things in cinematic terms. Therefore, a bunch of outtakes edited into a movie could have been a disaster. How wrong I was.
    Not only were most of the stunts funny, Jackass 2.5 gave an insight into how they go about making the movies. We see failed stunts and the guys loose their cool.
    Interesting and hilarious, a must watch for people who enjoyed Jackass Number Two.

• Harry Wadsworth