• Niklas Larsson

★★★★½ Watched by Niklas Larsson 24 Jan, 2015

Feels like a somewhat forgotten gem. Tim Robbins has never been better. Its paranoid, conspiratorially and really, really scary. I had forgotten how good it was

• Cameron

★★★½ Watched by Cameron 21 Jan, 2015

Immm pretttyyy suurreee i undeerrstaaanddd itttt

• neilgrahamuk

★★★★ Rewatched by neilgrahamuk 15 Jan, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Rick DeSantis

★★★½ Rewatched by Rick DeSantis 15 Jan, 2015

I have not seen this flick in 20+ years. I remember it being scarier but I have to admit I really enjoyed it this go round. Loaded with pretty good stars this movie keeps you guessing throughout. While I am normally not a huge Tim Robbins fan I enjoyed him in this role.

• Jantine Zandbergen

★★★★ Watched by Jantine Zandbergen 01 Jan, 2015

I had no clue what I was about to watch, and I loved every single second of it. Creepy, dark, and thrilling: this is a good one.

• Justin WCL

★★★★½ Added by Justin WCL

I went into this movie totally blind and it was great.

• boddabing

★★★★★ Added by boddabing

Make no mistake people, this is one hell of an amazing ride! This is wihout doubt ( and I have seen alot of cinema ) at the time this film was released in 1990 the bravest most hauntingly beautiful , surreal and gripping films I have ever had the privelage of viewing. This film dares to go places no other films dare go in that as experimental as it is it really analyzes that moment when we come face to…

• Kell

★★★★ Added by Kell

A modern horror classic, the aesthetic of which inspired some of the designs in my favorite video game series, Silent Hill. Even though I watch horror movies like most people watch sitcoms or football games, Jacob's Ladder still gave me nightmares. That's my kind of horror.

• Caleb Caleb

★★★★½ Watched by Caleb Caleb 18 Dec, 2014

Trippy, terrifying, and thought-provoking, Jacob's Ladder is an extremely intelligent psychological thriller that is nothing short of unpredictable. The third act is a tad slow, but every scene feels necessary.

• ChasingTheDawn

★★★★ Added by ChasingTheDawn

Man this film is weird. And actually pretty freaky.

• Tyro Jones

★★★ Watched by Tyro Jones 30 Nov, 2014

(6.2/10)
    Good concept, but kinda falls apart under scrutiny. Really well-made and intriguing movie but I was hoping for more.

• Thorin Mofdaat

★★★★ Added by Thorin Mofdaat 3

It hurts my brain and my brain is already hurting. Good job. Fuck off. What a load of shit. Good movie.