• Sam Bennett

★★★★ Watched by Sam Bennett 26 Apr, 2016

I absolutely adored this documentary from start to finish, there's something about it that made me feel warm and cozy the whole way through. I love sushi even more now!

• Mik Dennis

★★★★½ Added by Mik Dennis

All I have to say is watching this film is the equivalent of taking a nice clean bath

• Chris Lay

★★★★ Watched by Chris Lay 23 Apr, 2016

Well, wasn't this just simply wonderful.

• Shane

★★★★ Watched by Shane 16 Apr, 2016

A very well shot and edited documentary, I enjoyed an inside look into Jiro's his work and his passion and effort he puts into the making of sushi.

• ecnu

★★★★ Watched by ecnu 15 Apr, 2016

Obsession. Passion. Determination. Sushi.

He don't care about the money. He don't care about the stars. Jiro just wanna make sushi.

• GALVÃO

★★½ Added by GALVÃO

Great documentary.
    But do not believe in synopsis because is made for attract.

• Jeremie Watson

★★★★½ Added by Jeremie Watson

I want to make a reservation. Take me there. I am in love with sushi.

• isabel

★★★ Added by isabel

damn

• Hugge

★★★ Added by Hugge

I watched this high af and was super confused because I don't speak Japanese, however I then realized there were subtitles. The film got a little bit better after that. Interesting and captivating even if you don't care for sushi.

• Bjorkinator

★★★★ Watched by Bjorkinator 28 Mar, 2016

Jiro Dreams of Sushi...and now I do. Wow. This documentary focuses on Michelin 3-Star Sushi Chef Jiro and his "high end" restaurant. The film is simple, but what I like about it is the passion that exudes from this man and all of his staff which include his oldest son who will take inherit the restaurant. The film really has a lot of room to breathe there are long segments of slow-mo food production which I appreciate. Its also subtitled…

• EliaN

★★★½ Watched by EliaN 02 Sep, 2015

I wish I loved my work as much as Jiro loves his.

• Joseph Snyder

★★★★½ Watched by Joseph Snyder 17 Mar, 2016

Work hard. Love what you do. Eat delicious sushi. Mmm.