• JaySalahi

★★★½ Watched by JaySalahi 22 May, 2015

B (85)

• miriam

★★★★ Added by miriam

"this time is all you have"
    it's possible that I've seen this film more than ten times. i love everything about it; especially the soundtrack and kevin spacey

• David Gutierrez

★★★ Added by David Gutierrez

Is this a remake of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest? Because they forgot to include most of the passion, the great performances and the power. Still, K-PAX isn't bad and the main story is quite interesting.

• Vitor F.S

★★★½ Watched by Vitor F.S 20 Apr, 2015

Asked my mom (not a movie person, at all) what movie should I watch. She randomly points at K-PAX. I start watching it expecting to be at least worth it. Well, now it's over all I can say is that it was quite an impressive ride. K-PAX is pretty good indeed.

• Drew Phillips

★★★★ Watched by Drew Phillips 14 Apr, 2015

Beyond oversentimentality, some dated editing, and pretty stagnat dialogue, K-PAX offers a wonderfully mutual portrayal of the same story offering a unique chance to see both the average and supernatural simultaneously and allows the audience to openly chose their interpretation.

But beyond that, Spacey's performance is the true selling point here. My god. I'd watch him read the phone book. Also baby Aaron Paul is a nice surprise.

Flawed but unique and insightful storytelling.

• Zé Walderico

★★★½ Added by Zé Walderico

Adorei o filme! Passa muito a frente desses filmes mais novos onde se prioriza efeitos especiais ao invés de uma boa narrativa. A história é um espetáculo a parte, os personagens são envolventes e fazem com que entre com eles na trama. A solução para a grande pergunta é fantástica e magnifica. Vale muito ver esse filme!

• cucuruchooo

★★★★ Watched by cucuruchooo 03 Apr, 2015

Interesante película de ciencia ficción mezclada con reflexiones sobre las complejidades de las relaciones humanas. Maravillosa la actuación de Kevin Spacey, como siempre. Muy entretenida de ver.

• k3sh

★★★★½ Watched by k3sh 17 Mar, 2015

I really like the sci-fi with little bit of mysterious essence in it. At one point, I started to question whether K-Pax is for real or not.
    Cleverly crafted plots with interesting dialog delivery in between K-Pax and Doc.
    BGM was really soothing and makes it more interestingly to watch the movie.
    Ending was a great rewarding.

• Palmer Rubin

★★★½ Watched by Palmer Rubin 25 Mar, 2015

I'm giving this one a good rating because it's definitely one of the more fascinating films I've watched in a while. Combining "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest," "Rain Man," and "ET The Extraterrestrial" is a pretty risky gamble to make. But it does work, mostly.

Trying to copy Steven Spielberg is probably what keeps it from being incredible and only makes it merely good. But a good movie is nothing to be ashamed of.

Take away the kooky mental…

• Grant Berridge

★★½ Watched by Grant Berridge 19 Mar, 2015

This is another "is he crazy or not" story in the fine tradition of Don Quixote, but isn't as well-scripted as One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (an established classic), nor as charming as Don Juan DeMarco (an overlooked romantic masterpiece).

Basically it's fluff. Although Kevin Spacey is nice to watch as always, Jeff Bridges doesn't even look like he's trying. Bono's sunglasses actually upstage him in several scenes.

• Justin Robert Vinall

★★½ Watched by Justin Robert Vinall 17 Mar, 2015

A strange, at times realistic and unique film that plays with mental illness in a trope fashion but adding some interesting elements along with it.

Kevin Spacey gives a wonderful performance as Proc, a man who is believed to be an Alien from outer space. He gives such an honest, sad and heavily intriguing character study. Jeff Bridges plays a neglecting father who is more so interested in Proc and what he has to say.

Visually, there are a lot…

• Brent Paton

★★★ Watched by Brent Paton 14 Mar, 2015

Interesting story. Some holes in logic but overall well-told story and well-handled ending which leaves it to the viewer to decide. Some of the music was cheesy and some was just right. I couldn't help recalling Starman which had Bridges playing the visitor from another world.