• zsocso

★★★½ Watched by zsocso 23 Apr, 2016

K-Pax is a good and touching drama with interesting story.

• CulRepulse

★★★★½ Added by CulRepulse

This film might seem dry to others, but the acting is great. Kevin Spacey does an amazing job at making you believe that he is an alien from another planet after he is taken to a mental facility. The psychiatrist starts to believe him. Do you believe him?

• USB

★★★★ Rewatched by USB 10 Apr, 2016

This is the movie that got me interested in the sci-fi genre as a kid. It keeps you wondering, and thinking, about what's really going on.

• Riggan Thomson

★★★★ Watched by Riggan Thomson 04 Apr, 2016

"How do you know right from wrong?"
    "Every being in the universe knows right from wrong, Mark."

• dentalfury

★★★½ Added by dentalfury

Kind of a weird one, but a perfect off-beat Spacey role.

• scifi64

★★★★★ Watched by scifi64 28 Mar, 2016

I travel light too.

I loved this film. Simple, gentle but powerful performance by Kevin Spacey. Also liked the irony that Prot was being helped by Starman.

Would easily watch it again tomorrow.

• Chris West

★★★★ Watched by Chris West 21 Feb, 2016

Kevin spacey and Jeff bridges. How can you go wrong. Watching this is making me need to watch starman. Really worth the viewing. Watch it :)

• Goremaster

★★★½ Added by Goremaster

I don't consider K-Pax a syfy flick. It is actually a drama, but with a very interesting story that caught my attention til the end, despite it was a little corny.

• Jason Bally

★½ Added by Jason Bally

What are two heavyweight like Spacey and Bridges doing a movie like this? I think they lost a bet. Just pure drivel.

• Jamie

★★★★ Watched by Jamie 01 Dec, 2015

Film #4 of my 2015 December Challenge

I loved this one!!!! One of the reviews on here for this review described K-PAX as gentle and that word has really stuck with me thinking about this film. The way it addresses mental illness is gentle and careful, the way Jeff Bridges' character deals with Prot, and through him the way the audience sees him, is gentle. Pro himself, despite his radical beliefs (or delusions) and eccentricities, is a very gentle being.…

• Jeff

★★★½ Rewatched by Jeff 12 Nov, 2015

This is seriously underrated performance by Kevin Spacey. It has been years saw I originally saw this movie. I forgot how good Spacey was in it. The scenes where he is hypnotized are truly remarkable and show off how good of an actor Spacey really is. The story itself is a little basic and at times a tad predictable but the performance is so strong it more than helps make up for it. I am willing to give a bit of a ratings bump will move it from a 6/10 to a 7/10 because of Spacey's performance.

• MiloDiRivoli