• Sam

★★★★ Watched by Sam 04 Jul, 2015

This movie thoroughly surprised me. I had looked at all of the reviews and a lot of it seemed very mixed, and while I can see where some of these people are coming from, I also felt that this film was quite amazing. Kevin Spacey is good as always, making the movie much more enjoyable. This is a very underlooked and, perhaps, underrated film.

• Jessie

★★★★ Watched by Jessie 30 Jun, 2015

Don't really understand the bad reviews on this one. Interesting story line, well acted, with an intelligent and well done ending. Kevin Spacey and Jeff Bridges really outdo themselves (especially Spacey), and the emotions felt in this film are much deeper than expected. I'd recommend giving this a watch if you're in the mood for a little complexity

• elliotx

★★★★★ Rewatched by elliotx 18 Jun, 2015

I remember when I first watched this and loved it instantly, the story of hope and compassion are things that resonate with me when well done. Acting, story, direction, sound/music, are in harmony and create a compelling story.

• roflcopterpilot

★★★½ Watched by roflcopterpilot 09 Jun, 2015

Thought it was interesting. Not mindblowing or anything. Just a fun movie. Some of the events were kind of unbelievably lucky like the intro and other coincidences that made Kevin Spacey's character more reliable to the viewer, but that's a movie for you.

• Felipe Bascunan

Watched by Felipe Bascunan 30 May, 2015

Us K-Paxians are too bored to finish this movie.

• JaySalahi

★★★½ Watched by JaySalahi 22 May, 2015

B (85)

• miriam

★★★★ Added by miriam

"this time is all you have"
    it's possible that I've seen this film more than ten times. i love everything about it; especially the soundtrack and kevin spacey

• David Gutierrez

★★★ Added by David Gutierrez

Is this a remake of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest? Because they forgot to include most of the passion, the great performances and the power. Still, K-PAX isn't bad and the main story is quite interesting.

• Vitor F.S

★★★½ Watched by Vitor F.S 20 Apr, 2015

Asked my mom (not a movie person, at all) what movie should I watch. She randomly points at K-PAX. I start watching it expecting to be at least worth it. Well, now it's over all I can say is that it was quite an impressive ride. K-PAX is pretty good indeed.

• Drew Phillips

★★★★ Watched by Drew Phillips 14 Apr, 2015

Beyond oversentimentality, some dated editing, and pretty stagnat dialogue, K-PAX offers a wonderfully mutual portrayal of the same story offering a unique chance to see both the average and supernatural simultaneously and allows the audience to openly chose their interpretation.

But beyond that, Spacey's performance is the true selling point here. My god. I'd watch him read the phone book. Also baby Aaron Paul is a nice surprise.

Flawed but unique and insightful storytelling.

• Zé Walderico

★★★½ Added by Zé Walderico

Adorei o filme! Passa muito a frente desses filmes mais novos onde se prioriza efeitos especiais ao invés de uma boa narrativa. A história é um espetáculo a parte, os personagens são envolventes e fazem com que entre com eles na trama. A solução para a grande pergunta é fantástica e magnifica. Vale muito ver esse filme!

• cucuruchooo

★★★★ Watched by cucuruchooo 03 Apr, 2015

Interesante película de ciencia ficción mezclada con reflexiones sobre las complejidades de las relaciones humanas. Maravillosa la actuación de Kevin Spacey, como siempre. Muy entretenida de ver.