• Jellon Lamb

★★★½ Added by Jellon Lamb

Good documentary examining the world of bare-knuckle fighting by Irish Travelers.

• Byronic Henry

★★★★ Watched by Byronic Henry 23 Apr, 2013

I guess I'll just state the biggest comment I can make about this film upfront. I liked this film and I don't have any complaints about the film. But at the same time I was not blown away or anything of this degree with the film. It was an entertaining documentary but really nothing more.

I usually watch one movie before going to bed every night. When I finish watching a film I then sleep and let the movie sink…

• mmachiaveli

★★★★★ Added by mmachiaveli

tan crudo como las hostias que se arrean los travelers irlandeses protagonistas de este documental. Un recorrido de diez años que nos lleva desde carnicerías en una cuneta hasta un circo organizado para sacar pasta.

• Andrew Willis

★★½ Watched by Andrew Willis 15 Mar, 2013

Judging by the premise I was hoping for a lot more from this documentary. The central characters are what Guy Richie's film SNATCH called "pikeys". These are semi-nomads in England and Ireland. This film is about generational feuds that exist between many clans of these "travelers" (that is what these people are refereed to in the film), and the method they use to settle their differences. Bare knuckle boxing.

I first though of the long time rivalry somewhat close to…

• Sarah

★★★ Watched by Sarah 13 Mar, 2013

Fuckin gypsies.

• Steve Courtney

★★★ Watched by Steve Courtney 25 Feb, 2013

A documentary following three Irish travelling clans who compete in bare-knuckle boxing to solve their differences. Taking place over a twelve year timespan, the chronology can be a little erratic at times, but it's an interesting insight into a world I knew nothing about.
    After watching this however, you may feel the need to challenge everyone who wrongs you in the slightest to a bare-knuckle brawl (I'm looking at you Starbucks barrista who dares to put whipped cream on my frappucino after I specifically said 'no whip'!)

• Kevin

★★★½ Watched by Kevin 15 Feb, 2013

Fascinating insight into the world of the Irish travellers, bare knuckle fighting and vendetta.

So, if you're an fan of creative swearing, left hooks, right hooks, old fashioned brawling and blood fueds look no further.

• Amber

★★★½ Added by Amber

This doc was insanity. If you like bare knuckle boxing then you'll love this.

• Usmaan Dawood

★★★★★ Watched by Usmaan Dawood 23 Jun, 2011

This is one of the Best most intense Documentaries I have ever watched some scenes left me wanting to stop the HDR and walk, thing that bugs me to this day..

"..and people live like this?!!"

10 years in the making..brutal!

• cjf911

★★★★ Added by cjf911

I really liked this movie

• Nicholas Myers

★★★★½ Watched by Nicholas Myers 17 Jan, 2013

For a subject of a documentary to succeed, it must be compelling. Does that mean that it's contemporary, or politically relevant, or emotionally trying? It can. Qualifying this criteria pigeonholes us, however, creating bias for and against some topics, and denying them the fair shot of evoking emotion within the viewer. On paper, a documentary spanning ten years of bare-knuckle feuds between Irish traveler (read: gypsy) families is compelling. What the film actually manages to bring to attention is even moreso: even the smallest of civilizations, the most marginal, find reason to fight within themselves.

• Mark Jewiss

★★½ Watched by Mark Jewiss 03 Dec, 2012

I decided to watch this documentary after reading a bundle of reviews of Snatch on here... This tells the story of a decades long feud between two Irish Traveller families, and how bare knuckle fighting is used to right the wrongs that have been done and to restore honour to the family name.

This does a fairly good job of presenting a balanced view of what hasn't armed the feud, with both sides being able to put their side of…