• John LaTour

★★★ Watched by John LaTour 25 Jan, 2014

For decades, the Irish clans Quinn McDonagh and Joyce have been battling each other, both with their words and their fists. This documentary was compiled out of twelve years of footage following the long-standing argument down lonely dirt roads where these fights are held.

There are plenty of characters involved in this bizarre story to keep the film interesting, although the culmination of all of this anger ultimately results in nothing but sadness. Under all of the bravado and the testosterone, it's a depressing tale.

• Damian Costanza

★★★★ Watched by Damian Costanza 11 Jan, 2014

El documental sobre los gitanos de Snatch.

• Gary Bagley

★★★½ Watched by Gary Bagley 23 Jun, 2013

A bit exploitative, but the film maker even eluded to this. Certainly intriguing.

• Alistair

★★★ Watched by Alistair 16 May, 2013

Interesting documentary that exposes the underground world of traveller bare-knuckle boxing, its useful in highlighting the violence that can be found in all of us as the documentary director becomes enthralled by the fights we see how violence can entice people.

• Mike P Williams

★★★ Watched by Mike P Williams 10 May, 2013

Fascinating and brutal insight into the way of life of the gypo. Them lot don't half baffle me.

• Jellon Lamb

★★★½ Added by Jellon Lamb

Good documentary examining the world of bare-knuckle fighting by Irish Travelers.

• mmachiaveli

★★★★★ Added by mmachiaveli

tan crudo como las hostias que se arrean los travelers irlandeses protagonistas de este documental. Un recorrido de diez años que nos lleva desde carnicerías en una cuneta hasta un circo organizado para sacar pasta.

• Andrew Willis

★★½ Watched by Andrew Willis 15 Mar, 2013

Judging by the premise I was hoping for a lot more from this documentary. The central characters are what Guy Richie's film SNATCH called "pikeys". These are semi-nomads in England and Ireland. This film is about generational feuds that exist between many clans of these "travelers" (that is what these people are refereed to in the film), and the method they use to settle their differences. Bare knuckle boxing.

I first though of the long time rivalry somewhat close to…

• Sarah

★★★ Watched by Sarah 13 Mar, 2013

Fuckin gypsies.

• Steve Courtney

★★★ Watched by Steve Courtney 25 Feb, 2013

A documentary following three Irish travelling clans who compete in bare-knuckle boxing to solve their differences. Taking place over a twelve year timespan, the chronology can be a little erratic at times, but it's an interesting insight into a world I knew nothing about.
    After watching this however, you may feel the need to challenge everyone who wrongs you in the slightest to a bare-knuckle brawl (I'm looking at you Starbucks barrista who dares to put whipped cream on my frappucino after I specifically said 'no whip'!)

• Kevin

★★★½ Watched by Kevin 15 Feb, 2013

Fascinating insight into the world of the Irish travellers, bare knuckle fighting and vendetta.

So, if you're an fan of creative swearing, left hooks, right hooks, old fashioned brawling and blood fueds look no further.

• Amber

★★★½ Added by Amber

This doc was insanity. If you like bare knuckle boxing then you'll love this.