• KMOKLER

★★½ Added by KMOKLER

Seems to silly and dated now I have rewatched it considering i loved it as a kid but its still decent because of its awesome soundtrack that is out of this world.

• Knox Gray

★★★★★ Added by Knox Gray

A flawlessly fun film that combines the incredible imaginations of Jim Henson and David Bowie.

• Dracid

★★★★ Watched by Dracid 07 Sep, 2014

Cine añejo de marionetas como el que me gusta, ahora que estoy haciendo una especie de revisionado o descubrimiento del cine antiguo con marionetas con Guillermo del toro o Piter Jackson, las estoy disfrutando mucho.

Esta película me pasa como con la princesa prometida, me gusta mucho, pero si la hubiera visto en su edad, la hubiera disfrutado mucho más.

720p English sub English

• Garrett Irwin

★★★½ Added by Garrett Irwin

Jennifer Connolly's poor performance is not enough to yank this viewer out of this visually imaginative 80's cult hit. A collaboration of Jim Henson, George Lucas and Terry Jones, Labyrinth boasts some funny side bits while Henson and co. bring out their Muppet comrades to make their fantasy world believable. David Bowie's memorable performance as the baddie Jareth successfully recalls his Ziggy Stardust ego without playing slave to it; he is the very best asset this movie has aside from them Muppets. It's dated to some degree, but otherwise is very charming and often exciting family-friendly enterprise.

• Joana Monteiro

★★★★ Watched by Joana Monteiro 03 Sep, 2014

Very Wonderlandish. Great & strange soundtrack. I really enjoyed it though.

• Alice Bishop

Rewatched by Alice Bishop 29 Aug, 2014 3

As much as I admire Jim Henson’s experiments with puppetry and set design, Labyrinth is a bit of a flat experience, especially as it doesn't have any nostalgic value for me. Jennifer Connelly’s performance is pretty dire and the script does little to help her out. She is prone to lapsing into expository rambling, delivering a lot of irritating and unnecessary dialogue.

Although not the most popular viewpoint, I prefer The Dark Crystal as it offers much more for older…

• Sara Williams

★★★ Watched by Sara Williams 16 Aug, 2014

Should I feel awful for never having heard about this film during my childhood?! I had to check it out since David Bowie starrs in it and the main concept of a labyrinth is too me inviting but also absolutely terrifying.
    Sarah, a young girl who was supposed to babysit her little brother accidentaly sells him off to goblins. In order to get him back, she must solve a labyrinth she was put into by the king (awesome David Bowie…

• Lee Gardner

★★ Watched by Lee Gardner 13 Aug, 2014

With the kids, who disliked it. Who was this movie for? People who wanted to see the outline of Bowie's cock under tight sweatpants?

• Ophelia Grace

Rewatched by Ophelia Grace 15 Aug, 2014

ridiculous(ly enjoyable).

• Ben Miranda

★★★ Rewatched by Ben Miranda 12 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Sven Layh

★★★★ Watched by Sven Layh 10 Aug, 2014

Cocaine is a helluva drug!

• frankenscales

★★★★ Rewatched by frankenscales 03 Aug, 2014

Always a pleasure to watch some "Painted-on Pants" Bowie. The scenes in the Goblin city are still some of my all time favorite film moments.