• Robert Beksinski

★★½ Rewatched by Robert Beksinski 21 Dec, 2014

Well it's alot shittier then from what I had remembered during my childhood watches. Still contains some cool Henson puppeteering and effects.

• Anny

★★★★★ Rewatched by Anny 20 Dec, 2014

I think this is true happiness.

• Sam Redfern

★★★★ Rewatched by Sam Redfern 18 Dec, 2014

You remind me of the babe.
    - Jareth

Seeing this for probably the hundredth time still felt as brilliant as the first. What I love about Labyrinth is that it goes a step further than The Wizard of Oz and actually feels overtly surreal; random moments of plot convenience occur and the characters simply accept it as if it were a normal occurrence. And what's even more interesting is that the plot only gets pushed forwards when its characters come…

• Minionofhell

★★★★★ Added by Minionofhell

Nevermind some visual flaws,this movie is great.
    Not recommended for children,i had nightmares about singing pink monsters that threw their body parts around.
    This movie seriously has a foible for tights(not that i´m complaining).
    David Bowie with magic and fabulous glitter.

• Blake

★★★★ Watched by Blake 16 Dec, 2014

Bowie, stop singing and put some proper pants on.

• Matthew Gorman

★★★★ Watched by Matthew Gorman 16 Dec, 2014

In this bizarre film where nothing is what it seems and anything is possible, Sarah played by Jennifer Connelly is brought to the world of the Labyrinth to rescue her baby brother Toby who she had accidentally wished away. Many bizarre things happen in this world. Imagine if the Wizard of Oz was made in the 80's with great practical effects and analog synthesizers for music. Highly recommended.

• Kari Bingham-Gutierrez

★★½ Watched by Kari Bingham-Gutierrez 12 Dec, 2014

While Jim Henson creates a visually stunning world of monsters, this movie still rests in the realm of weird with David Bowie leading the pack.

Like many others late 80s kids films (think Little Monsters), it takes an odd and scary turn and seems highly inappropriate for non-adults.

• Josiah Morgan

★★★★ Rewatched by Josiah Morgan 12 Dec, 2014 2

Fifth movie I've watched today. Sue me.

Watched this with my younger brother for the first time :D

• ChasingTheDawn

★★★½ Added by ChasingTheDawn

Man who knew Bowie could act?

• Chris Krajci

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chris Krajci 09 Dec, 2014

Good songs, great puppetry, and a plethora of ideas and creativity on screen.

The crown jewel of Jim Henson movies.

[4.5 = Excellent]

• MRF_77

Added by MRF_77

Dance Magic is a better son than Let's Dance. Bowie would say so himself were anyone to ask him.

• CigarsOnMars

★★★★½ Rewatched by CigarsOnMars 04 Dec, 2014

Meget få gange i filmhistorien kommer der film som denne. Film der på en måde er fanget i sin helt egen lille tidslomme, og på magisk hvis er så perfekt, at det halve kunne være nok.
    En film der skal ses!