• Lupin1112

★★★½ Added by Lupin1112

Horribly good.

• travis_bickle76

★★½ Watched by travis_bickle76 20 Sep, 2014

Looking rather dated now but decent enough fairytale story.

• S_MTX

★★★ Watched by S_MTX 22 Sep, 2014

I really do love the sets. Visually it's fucking beautiful. The puppeteering and costumes don't disappoint. However I never did have the experience of seeing it as a kid so nostalgia doesn't factor in for me. It is very dated, not in a good way.

• Alesia

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alesia 12 May, 1992

I watched this movie a million times when I was a kid, I loved it so much. Actually I still watch it from time to time because I still love it. It's an awesome fantasy adventure from Henson, with both real people and puppets. I highly recommend it because you won't see anything like it today.

• ericalynn524

★★★★★ Added by ericalynn524

This film is pretty friggin weird and screwed up in terms of plotline and such.... but I don't even care. I love it so much.

• KMOKLER

★★½ Added by KMOKLER

Seems to silly and dated now I have rewatched it considering i loved it as a kid but its still decent because of its awesome soundtrack that is out of this world.

• Knox Gray

★★★★★ Added by Knox Gray

A flawlessly fun film that combines the incredible imaginations of Jim Henson and David Bowie.

• Dracid

★★★★ Watched by Dracid 07 Sep, 2014

Cine añejo de marionetas como el que me gusta, ahora que estoy haciendo una especie de revisionado o descubrimiento del cine antiguo con marionetas con Guillermo del toro o Piter Jackson, las estoy disfrutando mucho.

Esta película me pasa como con la princesa prometida, me gusta mucho, pero si la hubiera visto en su edad, la hubiera disfrutado mucho más.

720p English sub English

• Garrett Irwin

★★★½ Added by Garrett Irwin

Jennifer Connolly's poor performance is not enough to yank this viewer out of this visually imaginative 80's cult hit. A collaboration of Jim Henson, George Lucas and Terry Jones, Labyrinth boasts some funny side bits while Henson and co. bring out their Muppet comrades to make their fantasy world believable. David Bowie's memorable performance as the baddie Jareth successfully recalls his Ziggy Stardust ego without playing slave to it; he is the very best asset this movie has aside from them Muppets. It's dated to some degree, but otherwise is very charming and often exciting family-friendly enterprise.

• Joana Monteiro

★★★★ Watched by Joana Monteiro 03 Sep, 2014

Very Wonderlandish. Great & strange soundtrack. I really enjoyed it though.

• Alice Bishop

Rewatched by Alice Bishop 29 Aug, 2014 3

As much as I admire Jim Henson’s experiments with puppetry and set design, Labyrinth is a bit of a flat experience, especially as it doesn't have any nostalgic value for me. Jennifer Connelly’s performance is pretty dire and the script does little to help her out. She is prone to lapsing into expository rambling, delivering a lot of irritating and unnecessary dialogue.

Although not the most popular viewpoint, I prefer The Dark Crystal as it offers much more for older…

• Sara Williams

★★★ Watched by Sara Williams 16 Aug, 2014

Should I feel awful for never having heard about this film during my childhood?! I had to check it out since David Bowie starrs in it and the main concept of a labyrinth is too me inviting but also absolutely terrifying.
    Sarah, a young girl who was supposed to babysit her little brother accidentaly sells him off to goblins. In order to get him back, she must solve a labyrinth she was put into by the king (awesome David Bowie…