• Brian

★★★½ Watched by Brian 23 Oct, 2014

Should be retitled David Bowie and his magnificent balls.

• Alex Repole

★★★★½ Rewatched by Alex Repole 21 Oct, 2014

Still one of the creepiest movies I have ever watched.
    Don't really understand how this was made for children.

HOWEVER, re-watching it now makes me realise just how special a movie it actually is.
    All the dancing and singing isn't creepy, its catchy as fuck.
    None of the characters are creepy whatsoever!

(I'm being overpowered by the goblin king. HELP)

"Slimy snails, Puppy dog's tails"

• Jason Watkins

★★★★ Rewatched by Jason Watkins 19 Oct, 2014

Haven't re-watched this for many, many years and loved it just as much.

• WezRichmond

★★★★★ Added by WezRichmond

Labyrinth was released in 1986 and it stars a 17 year old Jennifer Connelly and David Bowie.

We follow Sarah (Connelly) who is a 17 year old girl who pretty much takes everything in life for granted. When she is told that she has to babysit her step brother Toby, who is crying hysterically and makes Sarah loses her temper, she quotes the words 'I wish the goblins would come and take you away... right now'. That very quote happens…

• hakan1395

Added by hakan1395

A movie where all of the characters feel like they were an influence on Jar Jar Binks.

• Lupin1112

★★★½ Added by Lupin1112

Horribly good.

• travis_bickle76

★★½ Watched by travis_bickle76 20 Sep, 2014

Looking rather dated now but decent enough fairytale story.

• S_MTX

★★★ Watched by S_MTX 22 Sep, 2014

I really do love the sets. Visually it's fucking beautiful. The puppeteering and costumes don't disappoint. However I never did have the experience of seeing it as a kid so nostalgia doesn't factor in for me. It is very dated, not in a good way.

• Alesia

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alesia 12 May, 1992

I watched this movie a million times when I was a kid, I loved it so much. Actually I still watch it from time to time because I still love it. It's an awesome fantasy adventure from Henson, with both real people and puppets. I highly recommend it because you won't see anything like it today.

• ericalynn524

★★★★★ Added by ericalynn524

This film is pretty friggin weird and screwed up in terms of plotline and such.... but I don't even care. I love it so much.

• KMOKLER

★★½ Added by KMOKLER

Seems to silly and dated now I have rewatched it considering i loved it as a kid but its still decent because of its awesome soundtrack that is out of this world.

• Knox Gray

★★★★★ Added by Knox Gray

A flawlessly fun film that combines the incredible imaginations of Jim Henson and David Bowie.