• Kerry Rae Creasy

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kerry Rae Creasy 29 Apr, 2016

I don't know why, but every now and again in my life, for no reason at all, I need you.

• GurrenCharlie

★★★★ Watched by GurrenCharlie 27 Apr, 2016

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

DAT PRODUCTION DESIGN

DAT SET DESIGN

DOSE VISUAL EFFECTS

DAVID MOTHERFUCKIN BOWIE

I can't wait to watch The Dark Crystal, now.

• NinjaDomoEsq

★½ Watched by NinjaDomoEsq 25 Apr, 2016

UGH. Maybe I had to have seen this as a kid, but man did I hate this. Barf and then some. It's essentially a riff on Alice in Wonderland, a story I very much enjoy. That said, where even Alice is irritating is the constant nonsense which Labyrinth is full of. The puppetry is incredible as are the imaginative ideas in the film, but it's all just a run on sentence. Yes, it has David Bowie, but I thought he neither added nor took away from this outdated film. All due respect to the late great Bowie.

• Robert_A

Watched by Robert_A 20 Mar, 2016

Bowie <3 *cries*

• lilikoi99

★★★½ Watched by lilikoi99 11 Jan, 2016

(In honor of the great David Bowie... R.I.P.)

Sound: 5/5
    It's David Bowie music.

Visuals: 7/10
    The visuals for this movie are so interesting and enchanting. Jim Henson's puppetry knows no bounds. A bit over the top, at times, but ingeniously creative.

Acting: 7/15
    It's... an 80s movie with a teen in the lead role. The acting is not what you're watching this movie for. That said, Bowie is captivating and the voice work on the various creatures is endearing…

• Fawndolyn

★★★★★ Rewatched by Fawndolyn 15 Apr, 2016

Saw this on the big screen for the first time. Noticed a lot of things I hadn't seen before. Did I notice the OTHER JUNKYARD PEOPLE because it was in widescreen? Who knows. But I've seen this film hundreds of times since it came out, and never noticed the other junkyard people til this viewing. Never noticed a couple things.

I almost cried. Maybe I teared up a little. Goddamn, I'll miss that man.

• Jay Platt

★★½ Watched by Jay Platt 20 Apr, 2016

David Bowie playing a baby-stealing Goblin king - this film had the potential to be incredible; alas it wasn't. Firstly, all of the characters (except, Bowie, perhaps) are just annoying. Sarah is selfish and un-relatable, and the creatures just strange (but not in the endearing way). The plot is effectively Alice In Wonderland / Wizard of Oz, but unlike those films, everything is far too vague and we don't get a sense of the world Sarah travels to. Also, I…

• destinie

★★★★★ Watched by destinie 19 Apr, 2016

david bowie's crotch 10/10

• JKA

★★ Watched by JKA 19 Apr, 2016

Boring and painfully dated. Some of the puppet work was good.

• Countgripsnatch

★★½ Watched by Countgripsnatch 20 Mar, 2016

I want to fuck the labyrinth

• Josh H

★★★★½ Rewatched by Josh H 16 Apr, 2016

At Klyde Warren Park

• Chris Ward

★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Ward 13 Apr, 2016 1

There's something quite special about '80s fantasy films that you just don't get anymore.