• Hans Morgenstern

★★★½ Rewatched by Hans Morgenstern 06 Feb, 2016

Saw it on a crappy 35mm print last night. I was maybe the 4th time I had seen it since its release, and despite the two human leads, the real stars are still the muppets. And I love Bowie.

• Courtney Cheshire

★★★★★ Watched by Courtney Cheshire 06 Feb, 2016

It hurt every time I remembered David is gone.

• Alex

★★★★ Watched by Alex 06 Feb, 2016

Jim Henson’s Labyrinth is a wonderfully constructed Fantasy adventure with a terrific cast headed by a young Jennifer Connelly and the late, great rock icon David Bowie. The story is well thought out and feature a girl who is trying to get out of babysitting by summoning Goblins from her favorite books, and it becomes a reality and it she must do everything to get her brother back. Labyrinth is a solid, well directed feature that is very entertaining and…

• Abby

★★★★ Rewatched by Abby 05 Feb, 2016

I can't ever get tired of this one

• Kristine_A

★★★ Rewatched by Kristine_A 05 Feb, 2016

David δεν μπορούμε πια να γελάμε με το κολάν σου :'(
    Επίσης σε όλη την ιστορία του κινηματογράφου δεν πρέπει να έχουν αφήσει μωρό να κλαίει περισσότερη ώρα.
    Τέλος, τριάντα χρόνια μετά, το Ambrosius παραμένει the best dog name ever.

• 61eRmovie

★★★★★ Added by astroneironaut

I love this movie.

• John Fitton

★★★ Watched by John Fitton 25 Jan, 2016

Magical fantasy adventure when a spoilt girl wishes her brother be taken away by the Goblin king only for her wish to come true and quickly has to rescue him by going into a deadly maze like labyrinth.

A cult classic that has a fan following. it's special effects are well done with great use of puppetry and set design, however it's spectacle as the screenplay is not all that good, there's deep psychological themes here as David Bowie's majestic…

• Jake Anderson

★★★½ Rewatched by Jake Anderson 03 Feb, 2016

Wonderfully ridiculous.

With: Spencer Price
    Where: PW Upspace

• elfarolito

★★★½ Added by elfarolito

Música con sintetizadores, Jennifer Connely joven, David Bowie, muñequitos cada cual más elaborado y encantandor dan resultado a una cápsula del tiempo perfecta a los 80. Puede ser que el ritmo sea medio torpe y que el personaje de Connely empiece siendo algo irritante pero la escenografía es tan perfecta y tiene tantos momentos tiernos que se le perdona.

• CT_Sexybeast

★★★ Watched by CT_Sexybeast 02 Feb, 2016 4

A fun and silly fantasy adventure. While I didn't completely love the film, it's certainly an incredible achievement from a graphic design standpoint. The characters and settings just blew me away. Plus, David Bowie kicked ass.

• Mark Alvarez

★★★½ Watched by Mark Alvarez 31 Jan, 2016

The kind of film that would be wildly different today, this film is ambitious and very inventive, almost like a mix of Alice in Wonderland and Dr. Seuss. Henson's costume and design work is phenomenal, and Labyrinth itself is a wonder to look at.

The late Bowie is very mystical as the Goblin King; nowadays, we would have gotten a half-hearted Johnny Depp performance.

The film is definitely style over substance though, so it isn't for everyone; some might prefer a bit more meat!