• Sara Williams

★★★ Watched by Sara Williams 16 Aug, 2014

Should I feel awful for never having heard about this film during my childhood?! I had to check it out since David Bowie starrs in it and the main concept of a labyrinth is too me inviting but also absolutely terrifying.
    Sarah, a young girl who was supposed to babysit her little brother accidentaly sells him off to goblins. In order to get him back, she must solve a labyrinth she was put into by the king (awesome David Bowie…

• Lee Gardner

★★ Watched by Lee Gardner 13 Aug, 2014

With the kids, who disliked it. Who was this movie for? People who wanted to see the outline of Bowie's cock under tight sweatpants?

• Ophelia Grace

Rewatched by Ophelia Grace 15 Aug, 2014

ridiculous(ly enjoyable).

• Ben Miranda

★★★ Rewatched by Ben Miranda 12 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Sven Layh

★★★★ Watched by Sven Layh 10 Aug, 2014

Cocaine is a helluva drug!

• frankenscales

★★★★ Rewatched by frankenscales 03 Aug, 2014

Always a pleasure to watch some "Painted-on Pants" Bowie. The scenes in the Goblin city are still some of my all time favorite film moments.

• AdmiralAckbar88

★★★★ Added by AdmiralAckbar88

David Bowie... and Jennifer Connelly? Count me in.

• Olivia Watters

★★★★★ Watched by Olivia Watters 06 Apr, 2002

This always brings back memories of my childhood. I still remember when I watched it and was hypnotised by the fantasy world of fairies, goblins and other magical creatures.

It still continues to be one of my favourite films. I fell in love with David Bowie as goblin king - there is something oddly alluring and attractive about him in this role!

I could never get bored of this film. Love, love, love it.

• Boggy Creek

★★★★ Watched by Boggy Creek 26 Jul, 2014

Who knew David Bowie playing a Goblin King would kick incredible ass?

GRADE: A-

• Jordi Sánchez-Navarro

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jordi Sánchez-Navarro 20 Jul, 2014

Lo bello. A todos los niveles.

• Dan Bergstrom

★★★★★ Added by Dan Bergstrom

Everything Pan's Labyrinth wasn't, this movie is. Whimsical, funny, charming, dark, awesome. This has one of the best soundtracks ever. Bowie is generally a good time, but he really elevates his game here. Jennifer Connelly is a pretty terrible actress (and please don't bring up the sham Oscar she won for A Beautiful Mind. That movie is awful). And she's pretty unlikable in this, but it just goes to show how to pull off a great movie with an unlikable…

• Robert Saucedo

★★★½ Rewatched by Robert Saucedo 13 Jul, 2014

Master Pancake show. I enjoy this movie more than the Pancake guys do, apparently.