• Nick

½ Added by Nick

This is easily the most unbearable thing I've ever sat through.

Now mind you I am NOT saying this is a bad movie. It simply contains a perfect conglomeration of everything I don't like in movies. I did not grow up on "Labyrinth". I wasn't first exposed to it until I was about 21 years old. And I could not wait for it to be over.

You know when you have the flu and you're trying to sleep but you just keep getting barraged by vomit-inducing fever dreams? The visuals in this movie are my worst imaginable fever dreams. And the music is atrocious.

• Sam Noble

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sam Noble 15 Nov, 2014

Forget The Muppets, dark fairytale Henson is where its at. Born in 81, I was brought up on Henson and Labyrinth was the most watched, for me, packed with nostalgia and an awesome soundtrack. Down with CGI, bring back the puppets!

• Tanya Scheutzow

★★★★ Added by Tanya Scheutzow

The Labyrinth is one of my favorite Jim Henson movies because it is such a great fantasy flick. For as long as I can remember I have always enjoyed this movie, but as a kid this movie scared me a lot! I always had the fear that my baby sisters were going to be kidnapped by goblins; or Firey monsters were going to try to pull off my head to play with it. Nevertheless, I did not let that stop…

• Sarah Mia

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sarah Mia 09 Nov, 2014

I'd forgotten the epic Bowie crotch bulge.

• Michael Samerdyke

★★★★ Watched by Michael Samerdyke 07 Nov, 2014

I hadn't seen this film in 28 years.

I have to say it holds up pretty well. There were even some anticipations of the "Harry Potter" series: the heroine calls one character "Hogwarts" once, and there is a scene with moving staircases.

This film made me wonder what "Potter" would have been like if Lord Voldemort had been darkly handsome instead of grotesque.

"Labyrinth" walks a fine line between the horrific/scary and the comic. Things are scary but never too…

• Artpig

★★★★ Added by Artpig

Labyrinth is not a masterpiece in any way, but, it's spectacular puppetry, likeable cast of characters, creativity and directing make it a fun time at the movies.

• Brian

★★★½ Watched by Brian 23 Oct, 2014

Should be retitled David Bowie and his magnificent balls.

• Alex Repole

★★★★½ Rewatched by Alex Repole 21 Oct, 2014

Still one of the creepiest movies I have ever watched.
    Don't really understand how this was made for children.

HOWEVER, re-watching it now makes me realise just how special a movie it actually is.
    All the dancing and singing isn't creepy, its catchy as fuck.
    None of the characters are creepy whatsoever!

(I'm being overpowered by the goblin king. HELP)

"Slimy snails, Puppy dog's tails"

• Jason Watkins

★★★★ Rewatched by Jason Watkins 19 Oct, 2014

Haven't re-watched this for many, many years and loved it just as much.

• WezRichmond

★★★★★ Added by WezRichmond

Labyrinth was released in 1986 and it stars a 17 year old Jennifer Connelly and David Bowie.

We follow Sarah (Connelly) who is a 17 year old girl who pretty much takes everything in life for granted. When she is told that she has to babysit her step brother Toby, who is crying hysterically and makes Sarah loses her temper, she quotes the words 'I wish the goblins would come and take you away... right now'. That very quote happens…

• hakan1395

Added by hakan1395

A movie where all of the characters feel like they were an influence on Jar Jar Binks.

• Lupin1112