• Ed Glendenning

★★★★½ Watched by Ed Glendenning 17 Dec, 2014 2

I can't begin to express the scale or beauty within Lawrence Of Arabia in one solitary review.

• Brandon Singh

★★★ Watched by Brandon Singh 15 Dec, 2014 1

So, FINALLY I saw this film, AT LONG LAST! I liked it, but didn't love it. The acting was phenomenal, the cinematography is STUNNING (like OMG). the score kicks ass, and the action scenes are top-notch.

Unfortunately, the pacing is where this film loses marks - it's way too long; a lot of those scenes are horizon shots that linger on too long, too much camel riding and walking, and too much scenes where not much happens. I really felt…

• dfmillard

★★★½ Watched by dfmillard 30 Nov, 2014

Cinematography.

• Krunić

★★★★★ Added by Krunić

Greatest film EVER.

• Karlie

★★★ Watched by Karlie 08 Dec, 2014

Going into this I knew it probably wasn't going to be my kind of movie. It's a 3.5 hr desert sausage fest with Obi Wan Kenobi in black face. But I appreciated the editing and cinematography.

• Neale

★★★★½ Watched by Neale 08 Dec, 2014

Thumbs Up: Epic in every sense of the word, the desert cinematography (which feels like 90% of the film) is stunning and surprisingly diverse, plus those shots where a rider approaches from the horizon are fucking incredible, Peter O'Toole's powerhouse performance as Lawrence, well supported by the great cast (notably Omar Sharif, Anthony Quinn, and Obi-Wan Kenobi), use of real palace locations rather than sets, and oh that score!

Thumbs Down: The Lawrence who savagely attacks the Turkish troops in the second part seemed impossibly far from the charming idealistic Lawrence I'd met in the first, ending was a little bleak and a little abrupt.

• Anton Amnehagen

★★★½ Watched by Anton Amnehagen 09 Dec, 2014

This film is ... Dare I say it? ... too long!

• Lorenzo Benitez

★★★★★ Watched by Lorenzo Benitez 08 Dec, 2014

Formalistically perfect. Thematically dense. Wholly unforgettable.

Saving my first viewing of this film for the 4K cinema was one of the greatest things I've ever done.

• André Veiby

★★★½ Added by André Veiby

The cinematogorphy in this film is fantastic! The plot was great as well, real story and all, but I lack some historical facts here and there so at the end I did not really understood what happend. But great movie and you should watch it.

• LUCAS HAYNES

Watched by LUCAS HAYNES 03 Dec, 2014

'Lawrence of Arabia'. I don't really know what to say, but it was BIG. And I mean I've seen movies on a large scale before, but this is ridiculous. This is big BIG. Instead of paying attention to the movie, I just kept thinking, 'Oh my god, this is big BIG. How could they deal with these conditions and this many extras, logistically and practically?' There is literally a million idiots on a million horses. So you have to salute…

• Magnus Jordal Iversen

★★★★★ Added by Magnus Jordal Iversen

Got to watch this in the luxury-theater in my hometown for a special showing. I sat really comfortable in a stressless chair and in front of me was a 4k - 70mm cut of Lawrence of Arabia. I never wanted to get out of there.

• Yvette

★★★★★ Watched by Yvette 29 Nov, 2014

This is certainly an epic film.