• Lauren Donis

★★★½ Watched by Lauren Donis 12 Oct, 2013

It wasn't really horror-y for the most part, but it had this nice sense of dread and mystery. The lead was also fairly likable and had a bit more depth to her than they usually do. The ending was wtf, but the rest of it was entertaining enough for me to let it pass.

• Ipcress

★★½ Added by Ipcress

Stars for the cinematography, the acting from the leads, and the opening sequence; still, feels a little too derivative to be a standout in the tradition it’s working in. Watching it makes me better understand the negative reaction to a film like *Kill List*. Of the two films though, I find *Kill List* much more unsettling, much bleaker, and more often able to overcome its references.

• David Friend

★★ Watched by David Friend 04 Oct, 2012

Less a Horror movie than an arty Dutch film riddled with plot holes. The only thing that was shocking was all the nudity.
    (My Twitter Review)

• Wahl

Watched by Wahl 20 Jul, 2012

I don’t even know what to say about this one. It was stupid, unnecessary complicated and just really weird. It didn’t take me long to guess why shit was happening etc. Maybe it was because on the dvd-cover somebody had compared it to Rosemary’s Baby, and with that information it was relatively easy to connect the dots.

• Carl Ingebretsen

★½ Watched by Carl Ingebretsen 21 Jul, 2012

Sometimes the truth is better left unsaid.

That's the tagline for this film. It's also the method it was made by. A slow, casual mindfuck that's quite boring and completely ridiculous. A lot of things make sense, but it's not very interesting and by the end it's laughable.

A slow, dull, meandering, ludicrous mindfuck that ultimately isn't interesting enough for you to piece everything together.

• Kevin De Mulder

Added by Kevin De Mulder

My advice: watch this movie but set a timer to 15 minutes before the actual end. If the timer goes off, stop the movie, take it out of the DVD player and put it away. You'll be left wondering what the hell you just saw and how it ends but you will have enjoyed it.
    If, however, you do watch the last 15 minutes it'll ruin your entire experience. Your choice. I gave it a 1 star review because I did watch the entire movie. Otherwise? A 4.