• EliaN

★★★★½ Watched by EliaN 07 Nov, 2015

An astonishing documentary taking pieces of footage that people from all around the world have sent in and trying to make a cohesive documentary about the trials and tribulations about living, the ups and downs, all across the world. I loved it, it's beautiful, hearbreaking, hopeful, and runs the gamuts of emotions all at once. I can't wait to check out more from Kevin Macdonald, it looks like he has a hell of a filmography that I haven't even touched.

• Filipe Ferraz

★★★★★ Watched by Filipe Ferraz 20 Mar, 2016

Funciona dramaticamente como um grande estudo da vida humana, passando por momentos cotidianos tão simples e puros, e por isso belos, numa narrativa interessante e num projeto essencialmente tocante.

• zoknimano

Watched by zoknimano 04 Mar, 2016

Interesting to see the contrast of mundane everyday things in the lives of people from different cultures and social statuses.

• Carlos Castel

★★★★★ Watched by Carlos Castel 09 Feb, 2016

I vote this to be one of the best films ever made.

This is meeting cultures in the most honest way, not only cultures but people too, like making new friends. While you are having a good or bad day, there is people who is passing trough the same stuff as you and for them it could be very normal.

Like any other film, it makes you feel a lot of emotions and there isn't any acting.

There are a…

• deepbluefunk

★★★★½ Watched by deepbluefunk 10 Feb, 2016

I loved this movie. So well edited. It's a rollercoaster ride. This doc makes me want to jump up and say "Look at all the inspiration in this life!!!!!!"

Thanks Kevin MacDonald

• Bobby LePire

★★★★ Watched by Bobby LePire 09 Jan, 2016

This is a very interesting documentary, wherein people from all over the world recorded their lives for a 24 hour period of time. They then uploaded it to a specific YouTube channel, where director Kevin McDonald and his crew, whittled it all down to the 95 minutes we get here. Some people talk to the camera, others act like it is not there, and it is cool to see, not just the differences, but the numerous similarities as well.

There…

• MichaelEternity

★★★½ Added by MichaelEternity

A worldwide film project for the YouTube generation, in which Ridley & Tony Scott amongst others asked anyone and everyone to submit videos about a day in their lives (specifically July 24th 2010) and then went to work compiling and editing all the footage (over 45,000 hours) into a kaleidoscopic vision of life on earth during that one day.

Given the novelty and audacity of this concept, it surprises me how little attention the film garnered. The average person probably doesn't…

• Alex Aloise

★★★★ Added by Alex Aloise

A Review Haiku

The world is lovely
    And baby giraffes are wet
    Thanks for this YouTube

• Bethany

★★ Watched by Bethany 01 Nov, 2015

This is a really interesting idea that I think unfortunately does not work out into a very interesting movie. I really wanted to like this and every once in a while there was a section that would catch me but it would quickly move into something that I didn't care about.

• Curtis Loves Movies

★★ Watched by Curtis Loves Movies 07 Nov, 2015

I wanted to like this movie, I really did. I like the idea behind it. But it moved a little too slowly and the subjects were a little too conscious of the camera. Didn't hook me enough to finish before it expired on Netflix.

• Joshua Goodman

★★★★★ Added by Joshua Goodman

A spectacularly funny, deep, insightful, heart-breaking, genuine, and downright real representation of our world. Watch it. . . Now. In case you were wondering, its a documentary filmed by people all over the world, in one day. July 24th, 2010 to be exact. Crazy day.

• Agnis

★★★★ Watched by Agnis 16 Oct, 2015

Superfun and pretty feel-good concept of showing just average people's life over a single day, but by combining 4500 hours of footage from around the world they got to cut out the boring bits.