• diannecatsby

★★★★★ Added by diannecatsby

we must be fully aware that each life form and being on this planet possess a life as vivid and real as yours.
    this movie has got to be one of the best documentaries that was able to capture daily life around the globe in it's rawest form.

all sorts of people, all sorts of life,
    all sorts of how to begin and end your day.

• Prasath

★★★★★ Watched by Prasath 21 Sep, 2015

• Aarom Acero

★★★★ Watched by Aarom Acero 08 Sep, 2015

Conmovedora y bellisima. Creo que jamas había llorado tanto en una película.

• Funes

★★★★ Watched by Funes 06 Sep, 2015 2

• Louisa

★★★½ Watched by Louisa 18 Aug, 2015

An interesting and moving document of recorded life over the course of a single day, much of it filmed by amateurs. This is a movie completely made in the editing room and I have so much, so much respect for the editors here, who needed to assemble a through-thread and a narrative without having much of an idea about what they were working with beforehand.

That said, I'd definitely call this a document, rather than a documentary. Some of the…

• Sam Barnett

★★★★ Added by Sam Barnett

Sometimes gimmicks work.

• Gabor Lenard

Watched by Gabor Lenard 05 Aug, 2015

Amazing to experience the world from so many points of view

• Crawlspace Dweller Matt

★★★★ Watched by Crawlspace Dweller Matt 07 Aug, 2015

"Even though nothing great really happened, tonight I feel as if something great happened."

I remember when this film was announced and they asked people to film their day. I was very curious about this and remember playing with the idea of participating. In the end I didn't for whatever reason.
    5 years later and the film was still on my watchlist. I chose to watch this film when I was in the mood for something light, something real and…

• mfulton

★★★½ Added by mfulton

• TJ Ulrich

★★★★★ Added by TJ Ulrich

I highly urge everybody to see this at least once in their lifetime. A moving biography about life, death and marriage, and how every day is so precious

• pillole di cinema

★★½ Watched by pillole di cinema 21 Jun, 2015

Pochissime sono le storie davvero buone in #LifeinaDay che è figo come idea ma sterile nel risultato. Si poteva fare molto di più e meglio.

• Jesús Placencia

★★★★ Rewatched by Jesús Placencia 21 May, 2015

A beautiful exploration of humanity. Our fears, hopes, passions, tragedies and, quite simply, our existence. Extremely moving and exciting. A celebration of life.