• Estéfano Rodríguez

★★★★ Added by Estéfano Rodríguez

Gotta love this family

• Alec Novoselsky

★★★★½ Watched by Alec Novoselsky 11 Jan, 2016

Directed by Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, this 101-minute dramedy follows a family (Greg Kinnear, Toni Collette, Steve Carell, Paul Dano, Alan Arkin) embarking on a cross-country trip in their VW bus to get their young daughter (Abigail Breslin) into the finals of a beauty pageant. The best aspect of this film is the story. What a script. Michael Arndt (Toy Story 3, co-writer of The Force Awakens) fantastic job on his first writing credit. Every member of the family…

• Mervyn Marshall

★★★★ Added by Mervyn Marshall

A lot more pre-Moonrise Kingdom Wes Anderson than I remember, but that mostly works in it's favour.

• Jack

★★★★ Watched by Jack 06 Feb, 2016

Nice!

• kt

★★★★★ Watched by kt 06 Feb, 2016

One of my faves <3 It has been a very Steve Carrel day.

• Abel Alfonso

★★★★½ Watched by Abel Alfonso 03 Feb, 2016

‘Little miss sunshine’ es una excelente historia, divertida y profunda. Una película sobre el fracaso que deja muy buen sabor de boca.

Grandes dosis de humor a ratos negro a ratos irónico, en una película con un guion construido muy hábilmente. Ofrece una nueva visión de la familia en una sociedad enferma a través de una road movie pintoresca. Con una combinación muy eficaz de lo cómico y lo trágico, pero para nada superficial o vacía de contenido. Little miss…

• Otiose

★★★★ Rewatched by Otiose 01 Feb, 2016

A dysfunctional family embarks on a cross-country trip so that their young daughter can compete in the finals of a child beauty pageant.

• jto111

★★★★ Added by jto111

A sweet family drama starring Greg Kinnear.

• Paloma Gabriela

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paloma Gabriela 28 Jan, 2016

"You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. You know, school, then college, then work, fuck that. And fuck the air force academy. If I wanna fly, I'll find a way to fly.
    You do what you love, and fuck the rest!" - Dwayne

• Rinku

★★½ Watched by Rinku 28 Jan, 2016

Little Miss Sunshine - Leider ist die Balance zwischen Drama und Comedy nicht gelungen. Nur die Charaktere und Absurditäten machen Spaß.

• uhhhhh

★★★★½ Added by uhhhhh

That rare mix of wide appeal and underground authenticity.

• Kate ✌️

★★★★ Added by Kate ✌️

when i was like 9 my parents told me to never watch this movie but i did anyway out of spite