• Nazeer Vawda

★★★★★ Rewatched by Nazeer Vawda 30 Sep, 2014

Gets better each time.

• Andrew Nurmi

★★★★ Watched by Andrew Nurmi 29 Sep, 2014

'Little Miss Sunshine' is the perfect blend of drama, comedy, darkness, and very Wes Anderson-like characters. I really don't know how to describe this movie other than that it has a little bit of every genre. Really, the prevailing genre is dark comedy and straight up depression and sadness so if you aren't into things like that, this movie definitely isn't for you. If you like or at least tolerate those genres, this movie offers that and even more! This…

• Aaron King

★★★½ Rewatched by Aaron King 25 Sep, 2014 3

This film was nominated for an Oscar for best picture and it didn't deserve that nomination. This is a good film, but after viewing it after years of letting it sit in my mind, I don't like it as much as I first thought that I did. Nothing about this film stands out as being what people call an important film. It has some very funny moments in it and has some great from everybody involved, but that doesn't make…

• Ivana Díaz

★★★★★ Added by Ivana Díaz

Si con esta película no te dan ganas de ser un super freak, nada lo hará.
    Es increíble.

• eevade

★★★★ Watched by eevade 22 Sep, 2014

A great cast and a surprisingly good child actor elevate this movie above what it should have been considering the premise. Good writing and some inspired cinematography make it even better.

Ah and I loved the music.

• Chelsea

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chelsea 21 Sep, 2014

"Like it or not, we're still your family, for better or worse."

This little film about a dysfunctional family on their way to a children's beauty pageant has more heart than probably anything else I've ever watched.

• Meral

★★★★ Added by Meral

This warms up my heart!

• Amaya

★★★★★ Rewatched by Amaya 18 Sep, 2014

one of the best movies ever made.

• panics

★★★★ Added by panics

Perfect film to watch during family movie nights. The story revolves around a family and how they overcome their own problems with the help of each other.

• Fran Lane

★★★★★ Rewatched by Fran Lane 05 Sep, 2014

Still amazing.

• Anand B

★★★★½ Watched by Anand B 08 Sep, 2014

After long time found a worth family based movie!
    This film deals about winners and losers with the grandpa who made his grand daughter to win.

• Luke

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luke 05 Sep, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.