• Alicia

★★★½ Watched by Alicia 24 Jan, 2015

a cute it's-not-about-the-destination movie. too much running

• Luke McGowan

★★★★½ Added by Luke McGowan

The film succeeds in its simplicity, combined with its exceptional casting choices that have gathered together a group of actors who make up a very convincing family.

• Jakub Flasz

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jakub Flasz 23 Jan, 2015

How do you end up watching the same film twice in the span of three days? Show it to your spouse. Really, though, I just needed an excuse...

And while my love to "Little Miss Sunshine" goes unchallenged (the writing gets even funnier on rewatch), doubts about my life choices continue to amass. The wife did not share my feelings. She says she liked it, she even laughed in key spots. Though something's fishy here... I should really keep a closer look on her. She might have been replaced by an alien, or something. My life might be at stake.

• NyxClone

★★★★½ Watched by NyxClone 22 Jan, 2015

I love films that treat kind of depressing, hard topics in a way that makes you feel warm on the inside. For a long time, I thought this film was a lame wannabe funny comedy - until I watched it today. The actors are so amazing, the plot is simple yet has many twists. I felt like the ending was a bit too quick, but the rest of the film just blew me away with its charm and quirkiness.

• Jakub Flasz

★★★★★ Watched by Jakub Flasz 21 Jan, 2015

There are many quirky, cool, funny-and-all indie dramedies, but this one just takes the cake. And eats it too, or whatever the hell, because I'm not so sure about where I was going with that metaphor.

"Little Miss Sunshine" is just a perfect storm of awkwardly hilarious ballsy comedy with snappy, memorable dialogues, likeable characters, and a very subtle diagnosis of an average superficially regular, but truly dysfunctional family with the added bonus commentary on modern parenting, social standards and…

• boddabing

★★★★★ Watched by boddabing 14 Jul, 2010

Well, well ,well what do we have here folks? Only one of the best movies of all time. Period. A very very funny film with superb dialogue and better acting you will never find! It actually deals with a whole host of very difficult subjects like death and homosexuality and drugs and deppresion and fear of failure. Everyone is a star of this flick but all the accolades have to go to . yup you've geussed it, Abigail Breslin. This…

• Jason MD-P

★★★★ Added by Jason MD-P

Even better the second time around. It's the characters that really make this movie. The ending is sweet and original, but the road trip/junky vehicle/dead relative schtick has been done before (National Lampoon's Vacation, anyone?) The believable make ALL the difference in this film. Little chubby Abigail Breslin is wonderful.

• clauclouds

★★★★½ Added by clauclouds

Ellos.
    Y esa caravana...

• Andrew

★★★★½ Watched by Andrew 10 Feb, 2008

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Rifki Ardisha

★★★★ Added by Rifki Ardisha 2

You probably won't believe this but each scene is better than the one before. Little Miss SUnshine is just a little bit of everythingin the right amount. Well, everything but pretentious and disappointing. Perfection.

• Vincent

★★★★½ Rewatched by Vincent 11 Jan, 2015

What a great cast

• tophatsasquatch

★★★★ Added by tophatsasquatch

Can't believe it took me eight years to watch Little Miss Sunshine. What a great film.