• Charalampos Charalampidis

★★★★½ Watched by Charalampos Charalampidis 20 Nov, 2015

Το "Little Miss Sunshine" περίμενε υπομονετικά στη λίστα μου περίπου από το 2011 και, τώρα που αξιώθηκα να το δω, ένα έχω να πω: ΓΙΑΤΙ ΑΡΓΗΣΑ ΤΟΣΟ ΤΡΑΓΙΚΑ ΠΟΛΥ;!;

Pure joy, που λέμε στο χωριό μου.

• kvnvis

★★★★ Watched by kvnvis 14 Nov, 2015

Trials and tribulations of a family who all have their own personal dilemmas, but come together for one little girl's wish: incredibly charming and adorable.

There's a lot of bitter, but a lot of sweet too. Its deathly dark humour was the highlight of this film, as you just can't help but laugh at their unfortunate predicaments.

This film also possesses one of the greatest dance sequences of all time. And yes, even better than your Pulp Fiction.

If this movie doesn't make you feel good by the end, I don't know what will.

• Jacob Gehman

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jacob Gehman 12 Nov, 2015

I think that the older I get, the more I appreciate everything Little Miss Sunshine does. Not that I'm quite sure WHAT it is that makes Little Miss Sunshine special. But it's got it.

The narrative might feel a little bit flat the first time you watch it because it kind of flops around as a relatively linear road trip movie. It's once you realize that Little Miss Sunshine isn't so much about the trip and getting TO this children's…

• Dreception

★★★½ Watched by Dreception 09 Nov, 2015 5

Before I say anything, I want to say the score of this movie is really personal to me. The film opens with an instrumental version of DeVotchKa's "How it Ends," which is like in my top 5 favorite songs of all time. So this film had very little trouble winning me over. The rest of the score sported various changes and tweaks to the tune, adjusting it to be happier, or faster according to the mood of the scene. Really…

• samantha

★★★★ Rewatched by samantha 10 Nov, 2015

the dance scene is the greatest thing to ever happen to cinema

• Wen

★★★★★ Added by Wen

Her bod

• K T

★★★ Added by K T

A bittersweet, black comedy dealing with everything from death to suicide.

• michelle

★★★★½ Watched by michelle 07 Nov, 2015

Yes this was my first time watching Little Miss Sunshine because I am trash. This movie made me smile so much, one of the best endings I've ever seen. Also, I think I'm falling in love with Paul Dano and his moon shaped head, I'm here for that.

• Jason Darby

★★★½ Rewatched by Jason Darby 07 Nov, 2015

Indie comedies have become something of a genre unto themselves in the last decade and a half or so. From the films of Wes Anderson through Jason Reitman's Juno to even Garden State and Napoleon Dynamite, they all occupy this off-kilter, slightly left-of-center area in the proverbial humor spectrum. Little Miss Sunshine is no different in this regard, but I do think that this film has a bit more of a genuine heart than many of those other films (the…

• Paul Zoccolillo

★★★★ Added by Paul Zoccolillo

(Original review outdated, re-evaluation required at later date)

• Dylan

★★★★½ Rewatched by Dylan 03 Nov, 2015

My favorite film of 2006 when I first saw it, but with the surprises removed and four-years-of-film-school-colored glasses permanently affixed to my face, the film gets just a little less awesome.

The structure is perfect, the characters unique, the score incredible... but something feels calculated about it all, and it feels a little more predictable.

I don't want to forget how it made me feel when I was 12, though. Because that's how an audience will experience everything I make.

• barrell12