• Connor

★★★ Added by Connor

This movie was good. I didn't love it though. I was a little disappointed to be honest. Great acting though.

• Alex J

★★★★½ Watched by Alex J 12 Dec, 2014

Amazing simply amazing!

I loved this film, I really did. This movie was really depressing but at the same time surprisingly happy. The small scenes are the most powerful in this movie and I almost shed a tear to be honest.
    If you haven't seen this one yet I strongly recommend you do!

• Matthew Wooldridge

★★★½ Watched by Matthew Wooldridge 22 Oct, 2006

It took me a while to get into the film. The morbid yet quirky atmosphere evident in the simple direction, the colourful art direction, costume, and choice of semi-miserable music all smacked of a P.T. Anderson or Wes Anderson movie, but after the first 20 minutes or so, I just accepted we would be in familiar territory. I think I settled in as soon as the girl gets the phone call. Then we get some plot and momentum happening.

From…

• Mathias Axberg

★★★½ Watched by Mathias Axberg 08 Dec, 2014

Really liked Abigail Breslin and Alan Arkin. Wish the dad was a bit less of a dick.

• ChasingTheDawn

★★★½ Added by ChasingTheDawn

Nice little Indie movie with a good message.

• Jonathan Davies

Watched by Jonathan Davies 17 Jun, 2013

On flight US735 to Philadelphia

• Morgan Sydney

★★★★★ Added by Morgan Sydney

I don't know how it'd be possible to finish this movie and not be in love with this little family.

• Barney Rubble

★★★★ Rewatched by Barney Rubble 28 Nov, 2014

Sad sack Steve Carell is the best kind of Steve Carell.

• Elisabeth Stølan

★★★★★ Watched by Elisabeth Stølan 29 Nov, 2014

Wow. Just, wow. Sitting down for this movie, I expected it to be a really bad movie about a beauty padgeant, I was just going to watch it to pass the time. But it surprised me and impressed me from beginning to end. I absolutely loved it, I really did. The characters and the unspoken message in the film, broke my heart and also had me laughing out loud and actually clapping my hands. I'm still smiling. Wow.

• travis_bickle76

★★★ Watched by travis_bickle76 22 Nov, 2014

Excellent ensemble cast in this road movie with a difference, Alan Arkin and Paul Dano particular highlights.

• SJHoneywell

★★★ Added by SJHoneywell

Funny the first time,
    It doesn't seem to have legs
    For repeat viewings.

• NellaiRajan

★★★ Added by NellaiRajan

Little miss Sunshine (2006)

A family determined to get their young daughter into the finals of a beauty pageant take a cross-country trip in their VW bus.

This film has just great characters, fantastic dialog, wonderful actors,stunning cinematography. The ending is great and its truly a feel good movie