• TrellSpreewell

★★★★½ Watched by TrellSpreewell 14 Apr, 2014

I remember watching this in the cinema when it first came out when i was 12 and not wanting to watch it because i thought it would be lame but i ended up loving it. Good to revisit, near perfect script and great soundtrack

• Dutchmarvel

★★★★ Watched by Dutchmarvel 11 May, 2010

7.5/10

• Robbie Owen

★★★½ Watched by Robbie Owen 06 Apr, 2014

Everything about Little Miss Sunshine is great. Especially Steve Carell. And Paul Dano. And Toni Collette. And Michael Ardnt's screenplay. And everything. Everything is great.

• Dnl Crnll

★★½ Added by Dnl Crnll

Though there is a sweetness at the heart of this movie it's not very funny. Alan Arken has the best lines but it still lacks.

• Dave

★★★★½ Added by Dave

Critics and audiences across the nation fell in love with "Little Miss Sunshine," a very funny, extremely engaging indie comedy about a dysfuctional family coming to terms with one another in order to bring little Abigail Breslin to a beauty pageant across the country. I saw it after the hype machine was in full blast, on DVD, and was expecting to be let down after hearing everyone make a big fuss over it. Well, miraculously, "Little Miss Sunshine" didn’t let me down one bit. It was a pleasure to watch.

• Ferelivaz

Added by Ferelivaz

Olive Hoover es una niña soñadora que vive con sus padres Richard y Sheryl, su hermano Dwayne y su abuelo Edwin, son una familia aparentemente normal; Richard tiene nuevos proyectos laborales, Sheryl es un ama de casa, Dwayne es un gran creyente de Nietzsche y tiene un voto de silencio para poder entrar a la escuela de aviación, mientras que Edwin es un hombre mayor que desea ser joven de nuevo.

Sheryl se entera que su hermano Frank tuvo un…

• Bernie

★★★★½ Watched by Bernie 09 Mar, 2014

A wonderful sweet film that follows a family filled with flaws but ultimately realizes the beauty in that.

• tiffany rosenqueen

★★★ Added by tiffany rosenqueen

i liked it a lot but its one of those movies you see and go "yeah thats an indie movie"

• Nick A

★★★★ Added by Nick A

One of my absolute favourite indie films ever. Such believability and true candour. You can just tell that this film was a labour of love for the cast, producers and every one else on set. Powerful performances from Greg Kinnear, Paul Dano and Alan Arkin. But it is Steve Carell and Abigail Breslin who steal the show for me. Steve Carell is a broken man with huge emotional fragility at the beginning of the film, which then evolves into a…

• Julius

Watched by Julius 23 Mar, 2014

Going into this with high expectations I ended up leaving with a very sick feeling in my stomach. A feeling that started right at the beginning of the film as the opening scene introduces the characters, featuring the grandfather snorting heroin freely in the bathroom and later on in the film actually making it into one big joke. As someone who's lived with a close family member who was a heroin addict, and currently dealing with PTSD from being in…

• tor lawley

★★★★ Added by tor lawley

Love this weirdly twisted and beautifully messed up family film.

Cult type film...not for the generic cinema goer.

• Jonathan Francisco

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jonathan Francisco 22 Mar, 2014

I've cried a gallon of tears for this movie. A serious film masquerading as comedy. When Olive asked her grandpa if she's pretty and how she told him that he's just saying it when he told her that she's the "most beautiful girl in the world," and how she was on the verge of tears when she said it, I cried another gallon. And funny how I feel so light after all the crying.