• eevade

★★★★ Watched by eevade 22 Sep, 2014

A great cast and a surprisingly good child actor elevate this movie above what it should have been considering the premise. Good writing and some inspired cinematography make it even better.

Ah and I loved the music.

• Chelsea

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chelsea 21 Sep, 2014

"Like it or not, we're still your family, for better or worse."

This little film about a dysfunctional family on their way to a children's beauty pageant has more heart than probably anything else I've ever watched.

• Meral

★★★★ Added by Meral

This warms up my heart!

• Amaya

★★★★★ Rewatched by Amaya 18 Sep, 2014

one of the best movies ever made.

• panics

★★★★ Added by panics

Perfect film to watch during family movie nights. The story revolves around a family and how they overcome their own problems with the help of each other.

• Fran Lane

★★★★★ Rewatched by Fran Lane 05 Sep, 2014

Still amazing.

• Anand B

★★★★½ Watched by Anand B 08 Sep, 2014

After long time found a worth family based movie!
    This film deals about winners and losers with the grandpa who made his grand daughter to win.

• Luke

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luke 05 Sep, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Chris Campbell

Watched by Chris Campbell 19 Aug, 2006

With perfect casting, writing and performances, Little Miss Sunshine is a great independent look at a family in trying times as they travel to the “Little Miss Sunshine” contest. The quirky characters aren’t too quirky or over the top and there is a fearless quality to the film that I loved. It’s funny and also a bit touching without ever being too sickly sweet. Dark and warm and beautifully shot, it’s a lot of fun and gives the audience credit for being intelligent and also isn’t afraid to take things to their logical conclusion without second-guessing expectations. A smart comedy that I really enjoyed.

• itsrainingfrogs

★★★★★ Watched by itsrainingfrogs 17 May, 2013

Little Miss Sunshine
    A dysfunctional family travels from New Mexico to California in a VW bus to get their youngest to a tween beauty pageant.

5 Great Reasons
    1. It has a perfect cast.
    2. It's greatly written.
    3. Alan Arkin is hilarious in an Oscar-winning performance.
    4. The character relationships.
    5. Olive's routine.

• rjvegas

★★★★★ Rewatched by rjvegas 29 Aug, 2014

ya es la cuarta vez que veo esta película y la verdad nunca cansa, excelente y con un mensaje muy valioso. Vale la pena y el soundtrack ni hablar, excelente música pone los de Devotchka. Peliculas independientes que hacen la gran diferencia en comparacion a esas grandes producciones que tienen efectos especiales hasta en la tapa del baño. Little Miss SUNSHINE carece de todos esos elementos y es superior.

• Hanco

★★★ Watched by Hanco 29 Aug, 2014

Some funny moments, but overall not my cup of tea.