• Neal Anderson

★★★★½ Rewatched by Neal Anderson 03 May, 2016

A perfect blend of dark gallows humor mixed with very heartwarming family moments.

• brat pitt

★★★★½ Watched by brat pitt 30 Apr, 2016

paul dano in this movie is literally me when i was 15 and in my scene phase

• Edward Blake

★★★ Watched by Edward Blake 27 Apr, 2016 2

I actually didn't hate Lil Miss FUCKER as much as I wanted to, but the biggest problem is how uneven it is.
    It tries to be a really depressing drama, a comedy, and quirky bullshit at the same time - it doesn't work.

The characters and story have their peak about halfway through.
    The buildup isn't very interesting, and the resolution is forgettable.
    Although, the final pageant performance is hilarious, as fucking awkward as it is.

The movie itself didn't…

• Robert

★★★★ Rewatched by Robert 27 Apr, 2016

Bizarre that this was filmed in 2006. Yet it had both Bryan Cranston, and Dean Norris in the same film. Two years before Dean Norris would be hunting down Cranston for being his meth cooking brother.

• Anthony Piemontese

★★★★★ Watched by Anthony Piemontese 27 Apr, 2016

beautiful, perfect, amazing

• Courtland Hopkins

★★★★★ Rewatched by Courtland Hopkins 25 Apr, 2016

After a dinner with friends we decided to revisit the charming "Little Miss Sunshine". The thing that struck me was how wonderful of a character piece this movie was and that is what original drew me to this movie in the first place. It is perfectly cast and wonderfully offbeat. Its a movie about love and family with family of losers. If you have not seen it see it. Great pace, Very funny, and a lot of heart. See it!

• emilia

★★★★½ Watched by emilia 25 Apr, 2016

frankly this is still one of the purest most beautiful films I've ever watched

also if i made a list of the Most Heartbreaking Moments in Cinema, the scene where dwayne finds out he's colorblind would definitely be in the top five

• Lucca Westphal

★★★★ Watched by Lucca Westphal 24 Apr, 2016

VAMOS KOMBINAR QUE É UM BELÍSSIMO FILME EIN, O VOVÔ SERÁ PRA SEMPRE MEU HERÓI(NA). FILOSOFIA I HATE EVERYONE DO DWAYNE É SHOW

• katie

★★★★ Rewatched by katie 23 Apr, 2016

I'm gonna make this short and sweet because Little Miss Sunshine is one of those movie that you aren't on your phone when your watching it. You are glued to the movie. I couldn't get enough of it. It's one of those feel good movies that keeps you on the edge of you seat.

• thiago conte

★★★★★ Added by thiago conte

NOSTALGIA, filme legal pra caramba e bonitinho pra quebrar a sequência de filmes de terror. *Abigail Breslin 2016>>>>2006 :)

• Wesley Foster

★★★★ Watched by Wesley Foster 21 Apr, 2016

The use of color and composition in this film is spectacular. If this film has any flaws it’s in the blatant exposition of meaning and symbolism. Whether it’s the use of color or frequent references to philosophy, the film is loud in it’s representation of its ideals.
    What “Little Miss Sunshine” does both literally and metaphorically is wrap the journey of personal struggle and loss in a bright yellow VW van. The colors, sounds, and comic relief keep the wheels…

• Nathan Groothuis

★★★★½ Watched by Nathan Groothuis 21 Apr, 2016 1

Scavenger Hunt 2016: April 2016
    Film 18
    Task 19: A film nominated for a Cesar Award for Best Film or Best Foreign Film

I fucking hate beauty pageants. They're vile, grotesque, and I hate everything that they stand for. Toddlers in Tiaras is literally the worst thing made made by a human since the bagpipes. So it makes me happy that LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE agrees. Because if I had gotten to the end of this incredibly funny, emotional, and heartfelt…