• Chloe Leeson

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chloe Leeson 07 Jun, 2014

For me personally, I feel that America’s reputation lies completely with its Road Movies. A rite of passage some may even say, you’ve got Badlands, Thelma and Louise and On The Road but none of these feature a family consisting of a budding beauty queen, a voluntary mute, a motivational speaker and an uncle just out of hospital for a suicide attempt. Mix in a foul mouthed grandpa and a mum who is quite clearly at the end of her…

• Brendan Gordon

★★★★½ Watched by Brendan Gordon 19 May, 2015

4.25/5

(I know, I know, but this caught me by surprise & still holds up)

• Billy Cahill

★★★½ Rewatched by Billy Cahill 23 May, 2015

Retroactively a caricature of its own genre, successful still

• Mr. Knoll

★★★★★ Added by Mr. Knoll

Such a shameless crowd-pleaser that giving it 5 stars feels a little like connivance — but it's also so good that I don't even care.

•  Not Chai Bishop

★★★★★ Added by Not Chai Bishop

WHY DOES NO-ONE APPRECIATE HOW GOOD PAUL DANO IS?!
    Every film ive seen him (Prisoners, There Will Be Blood, 12 Years A Slave, Ruby Sparks and this)
    He is fantastic in this film, a great portrayal of privellege but an emotionally troubled youth.
    Its soo hard to find a great child performance but Abigail Breslin gives one, you never beleive for one second that she isnt her character.
    Alan Arkin really brings experience to the table and wins a desevering…

• Mr. Tattsyrup

★★★½ Watched by Mr. Tattsyrup 02 Aug, 2014

"Oh my God, I'm getting pulled over. Everyone, just... pretend to be normal."
    -Richard Hoover

70%

• fermion

★★★★ Added by fermion

I have no time to live
    When my balance flies away
    I have no time to live
    Love me, get into me
    Tell me the words making one delirious
    Tell me that the night disguises
    See, I am as the see
    Drawing back after being
    Unable to find your track

- Mylène Farmer

• Rachel

★★★★ Watched by Rachel 11 May, 2015

sufjan

• ERafferty

★★★★½ Watched by ERafferty 27 Apr, 2015

Little Miss Sunshine is one of those small films that for me just gets better with every viewing, focusing on a family that is as dysfunctional as it gets, with a mother doing her best to keep everything as normal as possible, a father who is a very judgemental motivational speaker, though a failed one at that so maybe he’s bravado of judgement and ‘winners and losers’ categorising of people is to motivate himself, a brother who vows not to…

• Dustin Lerch

★★★★ Watched by Dustin Lerch 08 May, 2015

First time watching this little gem since it first came out 9 years ago (9 really?!?). Honestly forgot how much I enjoyed this film!!!

• Kateringggr

★★★★★ Watched by Kateringggr 09 May, 2015

Un pequeño viaje, que por caprichos del destino, los embarca en experiencias profundas, que los lleva al absoluto conocimiento propio y de los suyos. Sumamente conmovedora. ¡Al diablo lo que puedan pensar los demás! ¡al diablo sus pobres opiniones sobre la vida! Sí se sabe vivir, desde la personalidad. ¡A brincar y gritar sin razón alguna! Esta es la hora para vivir, para hacer de un simple momento, algo inolvidable. Si que se sabe condimentar la vida.

• Ben Radetski

★★★★ Watched by Ben Radetski 08 May, 2015

Jam-packed with laughs and memorable moments from start to finish.