• Fawndolyn

★★★★ Watched by Fawndolyn 29 Mar, 2015

First, let me say that Steve Carell in serious roles is amazing (as well as funny roles). I just wanted to hug him all throughout this film. Abigail Breslin is never NOT adorable in each child role she plays (I haven't seen anything she's been in recently, and honestly, had no idea until now that she's college-age). I could give or take everyone else. The folks seem to always play that role, gramps was a hoot, and I've never seen…

• Jeremy Clark

★★★★★ Added by Jeremy Clark

Little Miss Sunshine hilariously punctures the grotesque bubble of the competitive American spirit in which "winners" are recognized by their rigorous ability to conform and "losers" include anyone who won't bow to the norm. As a thoughtful, delicious and daring farce it earns every laugh with genuine emotion, and with an exceptional cast of actors whose faces betray their humanity with every indignity they suffer--and there are lots of them, each funnier than the last. Little Miss Sunshine’s sardonic, brilliantly…

• MoviePhanatic

★★★ Watched by MoviePhanatic 30 Mar, 2015

I really wanted to love this movie, but I have flaws with it. I do like it, don't get me wrong. It does have a pretty predictable and cliched screenplay and while the actors are all obviously giving it their all, and they do manage to pull off a believable family, their characters just seem to come off as unlikeable (It's not like "The Royal Tenenbaums" where at least the cruel things they did yet charming personalities (mostly Gene Hackman)…

• Hannah

★★★½ Watched by Hannah 13 Mar, 2015

perfectly entertaining and perfectly forgettable. a mostly enjoyable dysfunctional family dramedy that sours towards the end.

• Sam M.

★★ Added by Sam M.

"Little Miss Sunshine" is a movie so filled with heart, such a positive outlook on life, family, and hell, even greatness, that it's hard not to fall in love with it.

It is also a bad story. Not in a way that makes it morally ambiguous or inoffensive. It's more just, well, not that great of a movie.

Nothing that happens in "Little Miss Sunshine" is direct cause and effect. It's all chance. This is poor writing. Sure, every individual…

• Paukzen

★★★½ Watched by Paukzen 22 May, 2012

TV, con Ines

• Charlie Fox

★★★★ Rewatched by Charlie Fox 25 Mar, 2015

Little Miss Sunshine doesn't have a perfectly layed out plot, but it more than makes up for it with its charming cast of characters. The movie had some stellar performances from actors like Greg Kinnear, Alan Arkin, Abigail Breslin and was the first peak at the true acting ability of Steve Carrell.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★½ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Warm-hearted and superbly acted dramedy.

• Owen Erasmus

★★★★ Watched by Owen Erasmus 24 Mar, 2015

I put this one off since it came out, thinking it would be too obvious, too heartwarming but I ended up enjoying it and finding a lot of subtle pleasures in some of the performances, particularly that of Steve Carrell. Still not really 'my kind of thing' and not something I'm going to get much out of properly writing about but an enjoyable watch.

• Abdullah Muhana

★★★★ Watched by Abdullah Muhana 25 Mar, 2015

Nice family movie I've enjoyed really , its good to watch with your family.

فلم جميل استمتعت فيه ويصلح المشاهدة مع العائلة .

• Knox Gray

★★★★★ Added by Knox Gray

This film does a couple of things perfectly. First it provides a extremely accurate portrayal of a family. Second it makes every character lovable. Third it accurately portrays the horrors of beauty pageants, both actual pageants and perceived pageants.

• Alison

★★★★★ Watched by Alison 21 Mar, 2015

I love this movie so much