• DMB

★★½ Rewatched by DMB 26 Feb, 2015 6

Reto Chuck Norris, Primera Estación (como en el Via Crucis): curioso predecesor de la muy superior "Traición Sin Límites" de Walter Hill pero con Chuck Vs Kunfú.... digooo ..... David Carradine.

• William Kretschmer

★★ Watched by William Kretschmer 21 Nov, 2010

The archetypical renegade Texas Ranger wages war against a drug kingpin with automatic weapons.
    A violent and below-average action thriller, a poor man's Dirty Harry.

• Bartman

★★★½ Added by Bartman

Lone Wolf McQuade is a a western only very thinly disguised as a modern day actioner: from the opening sequence, in which our lone ranger Chuck Norris takes on a gang of Mexican horse-thieves, over Francesco De Masi's glorious Morricone-ish score, to the Wild Bunch-style shootout, this is a movie that clearly has its heart more in 1883 than 1983.
    Given a decent budget, director Steve Carver delivers plenty of spectacular action sequences, including a scene in which Norris comes…

• Jimmy Brown

★★★ Watched by Jimmy Brown 08 Feb, 2015

WATCHED AS PART OF MY UNSEEN 80s PROJECT

Dammit, Chuck Norris, you just keep sneaking up on me, don't you? Every time I say I'm never going to watch one of your films again, I find one on Youtube or streaming somewhere. I keep giving you a chance, Chuck, I want to like you, I want to like your films, I do, but it isn't easy. Your films are often pretty bad. Sure they have their moments and the fights…

• Bill Riggs

★★★★ Watched by Bill Riggs 01 Jan, 2015

Chuck Norris vs. David Carradine. You can not get much more bad ass than this.

• Brian J. "Tyrannorabbit" Wright

★★★ Rewatched by Brian J. "Tyrannorabbit" Wright 14 Dec, 2014

Well I wasn't ENTIRELY wrong about this being rated PG - looks like after initially getting an R, it got a PG on appeal and that's how it's stayed for...I dunno, maybe it still is. Looks like it got a rare (but not so rare, for a catalog title) R in Canada.

The spaghetti-western approximations come thick n' fast in this movie, which would kinda-sorta go on to inspire Walker: Texas Ranger. Lots of action, which isn't very graphic and…

• DollarStoreFilm

Added by DollarStoreFilm

The Bad-ass movie precursor to Walker: Texas Ranger.

• Noetic Hatter

★★ Watched by Noetic Hatter 12 Nov, 2014

"J.J. McQuade, you'll never change!"

By pretty much every standard you can come up with, this movie is terrible.

However, I am going to award it two stars because of the climactic action scene where Chuck Norris is running across an open area dodging bullets from David Carradine's Uzi until he can throw a single grenade to blow up an entire building.

Because Chuck Norris.

• pillole di cinema

★★★ Watched by pillole di cinema 18 Jul, 2014

Una magnum per McQuade prende minchiate col botto e le tramuta in scene cult coi botti. Roba buona per il cazzeggio che però non si scorda.

• rkornhauser

★★★★★ Watched by rkornhauser 18 Sep, 2014

Me da miedo no escribir algo suficientemente rudo, así que mejor ni lo intento.

• IfWeMadeIt

Watched by IfWeMadeIt 22 Jan, 2013

Episode 77

• Crawlspace Dweller Matt

★½ Watched by Crawlspace Dweller Matt 28 Apr, 2014 2

"Where is my beer?"

I never cared for Chuck Norris. If anything I thought he was immensely overrated. He always was the guy who just for inexplicable reasons was able to do anything. He just wasn't as cool as let's say Schwarzenegger or Stallone and most definitely didn't act in very interesting films. I don't think I have a single film starring Chuck Norris on my nearly 2000 titles long watchlist.

This film is like a buddycop film without the…