• Brian J. "Tyrannorabbit" Wright

★★★ Rewatched by Brian J. "Tyrannorabbit" Wright 14 Dec, 2014

Well I wasn't ENTIRELY wrong about this being rated PG - looks like after initially getting an R, it got a PG on appeal and that's how it's stayed for...I dunno, maybe it still is. Looks like it got a rare (but not so rare, for a catalog title) R in Canada.

The spaghetti-western approximations come thick n' fast in this movie, which would kinda-sorta go on to inspire Walker: Texas Ranger. Lots of action, which isn't very graphic and…

• DollarStoreFilm

Added by DollarStoreFilm

The Bad-ass movie precursor to Walker: Texas Ranger.

• Noetic Hatter

★★ Watched by Noetic Hatter 12 Nov, 2014

"J.J. McQuade, you'll never change!"

By pretty much every standard you can come up with, this movie is terrible.

However, I am going to award it two stars because of the climactic action scene where Chuck Norris is running across an open area dodging bullets from David Carradine's Uzi until he can throw a single grenade to blow up an entire building.

Because Chuck Norris.

• pillole di cinema

★★★ Watched by pillole di cinema 18 Jul, 2014

Una magnum per McQuade prende minchiate col botto e le tramuta in scene cult coi botti. Roba buona per il cazzeggio che però non si scorda.

• rkornhauser

★★★★★ Watched by rkornhauser 18 Sep, 2014

Me da miedo no escribir algo suficientemente rudo, así que mejor ni lo intento.

• IfWeMadeIt

Watched by IfWeMadeIt 22 Jan, 2013

Episode 77

• Crawlspace Dweller Matt

★½ Watched by Crawlspace Dweller Matt 28 Apr, 2014 2

"Where is my beer?"

I never cared for Chuck Norris. If anything I thought he was immensely overrated. He always was the guy who just for inexplicable reasons was able to do anything. He just wasn't as cool as let's say Schwarzenegger or Stallone and most definitely didn't act in very interesting films. I don't think I have a single film starring Chuck Norris on my nearly 2000 titles long watchlist.

This film is like a buddycop film without the…

• Noyer

★★★ Rewatched by Noyer 01 Mar, 2014

An entertainingly awful film.

• Ricardo JM Vieira

★★ Watched by Ricardo JM Vieira 29 Nov, 2013

Chuck Norris contra Carradine! Meu Deus, isto vai ser épico!

Não, não foi épico.

• Ryan S

★★★½ Rewatched by Ryan S 16 Nov, 2013

The ultimate Chuck Norris film

• Atlinator

★★½ Watched by Atlinator 29 Oct, 2013

This is actually my first full viewing of a Chuck Norris vehicle and I can't say I was disappointed. For one thing it's got a cackling dwarf in a wheel chair as one of the baddies, shit gets blown up, bullets fly, non-white people get stereotyped and Norris roundhouse kicks the baddies to kingdom come. Also, Chuck doesn't drink imported beer and later on he pours some uh-merican beer over him which gives him the power to drive a truck, which has been buried in the ground with him in it, *up from the ground*. Ameeeeeeericaaaaa, fuck yeah!

• BrianLinn

★★★½ Watched by BrianLinn 06 Oct, 2013

Chuck Norris in a spaghetti western, kung fu hybrid. Yes please! “Lone Wolf McQuade” stars Norris at the title character “McQuade”, a Texas Ranger who likes to follow his own rules. Who hasn’t heard that one before? Opening with a really well done spaghetti western style credit sequence, our hero is introduced taking down a gang of Mexican cattle rustlers. Outnumbered, he slices through the troupe with ease, spin kicking and machine gunning the villains to pieces. Obviously, in a…