• Pantoja

★★★★★ Watched by Pantoja 12 Mar, 2014

I wasn't too much of a Scarlet fan until I saw this film. I have been a Bill fan for years but never really thought of him as anything more than a comedian. This film changed my opinion of both. LIT is a beautiful discovery of life that seems to be passing us by unnoticed. Sometimes we need to be lost, in order to discover life.

• Tom McHenry

★★★½ Rewatched by Tom McHenry 22 Nov, 2015

It doesn't age that well, but it ages pretty well. The karaoke night still produces that feeling in me of 3 a.m. insomnia shenanigans better than my actual memories can -- exhausted, fun but a little sour. I think this is when an entire generation adopted Bill Murray as their collective cool uncle who isn't afraid to be sad or to tell them to go out and follow their dreams. He's living proof it doesn't work out anyway, but it's nice to hear when you're young and afraid.

• mrpengo88

★★★★½ Added by mrpengo88

ScarJo is rather hot. Also I like it.

• hugoball49

★★★★½ Rewatched by hugoball49 28 Nov, 2015

Let's never come here again because it would never be as much fun.

• andmarsh

★★★★½ Watched by andmarsh 29 Nov, 2015

Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson build the strongest and sweetest of relationships without saying very much at all.

• emily

★★★½ Watched by emily 27 Nov, 2015

i feel like everything in this film fits together nicely like a jigsaw puzzle :^)

• Jon Birondo

★★★★ Rewatched by Jon Birondo 27 Nov, 2015

I first saw this in an airplane in 2004 and remember loving the entire concept of it, as well as introducing me to a serious and dry-humored Bill Murray. Watching it again after eleven years, the movie has a deeper meaning than it did back then and I understood it a lot better now. I guess things get better with time...

• Siri Sofie

★★★★★ Watched by Siri Sofie 14 Nov, 2015

I cannot believe I haven't watched this movie before. It blew me away.

• jimmah7

★★ Added by jimmah7

I remember absolutely hating this movie in college. I don't remember why.

• Zaw Mine

★★★½ Added by Zaw Mine

Such a beautiful love story. I love Lost in Translation.

• Amy G

★★½ Added by Amy G

Um, it was beautifully shot? These existential films do nothing for me on the majority. And why is this billed as a romantic-drama? There's nothing romantic about this film.

My least liked S. Coppola film.

• Diego

★★★★ Rewatched by Diego 24 Nov, 2015

My dad made me watch this movie in order to tell me he was having an affair with a younger woman but I still love him.