• R Stefaniuk

★★★★ Added by R Stefaniuk

heartbreaking, moving, hopeful. a strong script brought to life by equally strong direction and acting

• mkroche

★½ Added by mkroche

never watch again

• Airi

★½ Watched by Airi 27 Apr, 2015 3

Qué desilusión de película.

Tenía todo lo que podía tener una película para que me encantara: comedia romántica dramática y que encima transcurre en Tokyo.

Ya la historia de amor no me ha transmitido nada, y me he quedado indiferente. Pero me lo rematan con la forma que tienen de transmitirte como es la cultura japonesa, y lo que te enseñan de Japón... Sólo puedo decir que me parece insultante hacia su cultura...

Con un 3 se queda.

• wardah

★★★½ Added by wardah

Lonely.

• Alex Lovendahl

★★★★ Watched by Alex Lovendahl 25 Apr, 2015

Perhaps slightly overlong, but who's really counting? Human connection rarely feels so good in films. Murray's superb, and Johannsen keeps up. Smart things happening. Very nice.

• Gnske

★★★★½ Watched by Gnske 26 Apr, 2015

Subtly terrific cinematography and acting. Pulls some particular strings very well.

I'd be more specific but frankly i'm too much of a hack.

• Tasha Marie

★★★½ Added by Tasha Marie

I liked how natural it seemed.

• Michelle

★★★★ Watched by Michelle 21 Apr, 2015

I love Coppola films :)

• TannerForbes

★★★½ Added by TannerForbes

I just watched this movie for the first time. For a while I thought it was very boring. Then I started paying attention to the subtext. There is so much to these 2 characters that anyone can relate to. I think what I loved the most is that both characters, in someway, are neglected. Through those feelings of self-confusion and loneliness, the 2 leads find strength in each other. Yes, it is a love story, but it's more about 2…

• Corby

★★★★½ Rewatched by Corby 19 Apr, 2015

not sure why it didn't grab me the first time I watched this. boy was I stupid.

• Nias Uciyanti

★★★★★ Watched by Nias Uciyanti 19 Apr, 2015

Dua orang yang mengalami kesepian dan merasa terasing di negeri orang dipertemukan dan terjadilah hubungan unik antar keduanya.

Ikut arus~ sudah banyak reviewer dan krikus yang menilai ini film bagus, dan menurut saya film ini memang bagus!

Gara-gara film ini juga menampilkan tempat-tempat menarik dan kebudayaan Jepang,
    ah.. rasanya jadi ingin menyesatkan diri di Jepang!

• Kevin Falk

★★★★★ Added by Kevin Falk 1

The 2003 Dramedy Lost In Translation Is an amazing movie with some amazing acting and a great story that Is really about 2 people coming to terms with there life. Thats it thats the whole movie but that does not mean its not amazing because It is. In fact I would even call this movie a masterpiece. Everything In this movie feels natural and real. The acting In this movie Is great the Murray and Johansson work great together and…