• Nate

★★★★

Genuine, sweet, and just a great story told. Characters were developed well, I forgot they were Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson! Watching this felt so real, almost like this actually happened.
    The screenplay and direction from Sofia Coppola were fantastic!
    Been trying to watch this for a while now and glad I finally did.

• Jacob

★★★½

I'm yet to see a Sophia Coppola film that I've actually loved but they all have this really nice vibe to them that makes me think I like them more than I actually do.

(Some of the humor definitely feels a bit racist but I feel like most people have already acknowledged this.)

• swithey

As fate would have it, I watched this film for the first time alone in a hotel room while on a business trip, so basically, I was Bob Harris. It's well written, no surprise. The soundtrack encapsulates the mood oh so well.

• emma💖

so gorgeous

• Matthew Bullock

★★★½

The power of a proper goodbye

• Nadine Colina

nice movie, good movie.

• Jose Pena

• erika

★★★½

some of the magic has worn off since the first time i watched this, but god, sofia coppola captures feeling lonely and lost like no one else i've watched

• Aline

★★★★

this made me feel very weird but like,,,in a good way
    it also made me miss Tokyo even though i've never been there

• TwoMiddleFinger

★★★½

This is a very Bill Murray movie.

• samweinberg60

★★★★★

An enchanting movie, with an amazing screenplay and lead performances, as well as outstanding direction from Coppola make this one of the best movies I've ever seen

• alison