• Robbe Vandekeere

★★★★ Watched by Robbe Vandekeere 28 Apr, 2016

Een goede Murray, een leuke nabespreking op de cinéclub en een zeer interessante relatie/connectie tussen twee interessante personages die elk op hun manier iets zeer interessants te zeggen hebben.

Dat ga ik onthouden van deze film en avond.

• Elliot

★★★★★ Rewatched by Elliot 27 Apr, 2016

Two of my favourite people together.

Plus the story really, really got me this time. I graduated from University last summer and, having had some success and now being totally lost, I really felt much closer to Bob and Charlotte. There is something reassuring about finding solace in somebody who understands you. Bob's wife does not understand him and Charlotte's husband has little time for her. There is something dark about the fact that because they are married to people…

• camille

★★★ Watched by camille 27 Apr, 2016

it really isn't that good as everyone was hyping it up to be... i love the visual + audio aspects of the film but the fact that it has 0 japanese ppl in the plot despite being set in tokyo seriously dampens the mood

• Em

★★★★½ Watched by Em 26 Apr, 2016

This film felt remarkably real, and I loved that.

• Savannah Williams

★★★★½ Watched by Savannah Williams 26 Apr, 2016 4

A beautiful story about two lonely souls in the heart of one of the busiest cities in the world, and how they find each other and have an immediate connection. From there, they find a deep connection with each other that truly meaningful.

Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson have electrifying chemistry in this film. I would say out of all the movies I have seen with them, these are my favorite performances from both of them. The characters seem so…

• imaxor

★★★★½ Watched by imaxor 25 Apr, 2016

great. surprised me that Scarlett johansson was only 18 when this movie was made.

• Rosi Stamp

★★★★★ Rewatched by Rosi Stamp 26 Apr, 2016

10th time- still fab <3 don't let the 6 pints i've had discourage you

• Alex Hunt

★★★★★ Watched by Alex Hunt 24 Apr, 2016

I’ve been recommended this film quite a few times and I can’t believe I have only just seen it. I loved it! Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson are perfectly cast and have so much chemistry together, I was completely invested in their relationship and found it really hard to stop caring after the film ended. I’m a sucker for these kinds of well done or slightly different romance films, and this one is now officially up there with my favourites.

• Eugenio C

★★★★★ Watched by Eugenio C 24 Apr, 2016

i have no words, but i think the 5 star rating says it all.

• niamh

★★★★ Watched by niamh 23 Apr, 2016

Bill Murray my father and Scarlett with him they seem so ??? But then it works and it's like warm and fuzzy and yeah the end still fucks me up like hey lil billy whisper in my ear

• IShotJR

★★★★½ Watched by IShotJR 23 Apr, 2016

"For relaxing times, make it Suntory time."
    -Bob Harris

9/10

• menboong

★★★★★ Added by menboong

another one of those films that changes you, the feeling that was captured was great too. great location, great acting, just great.