• Shane Tarnowski

★★★★★ Watched by Shane Tarnowski 29 Jul, 2015

A review will come soon!

• Leandro Luz

★★★★½ Rewatched by Leandro Luz 05 Jan, 2015

Parece que os filmes da Sofia Coppola crescem ao serem vistos pela segunda vez. Foi a impressão que tive ao assistir ENCONTROS E DESENCONTROS. A relação entre Charlotte e Bob fez ainda mais sentido; a forma como a Sofia filma a cidade impressionou muito mais; a solidão presente em cada plano transbordou.

• SADIE FEDERSPIEL

★★★★★ Added by SADIE FEDERSPIEL 1

The first time I watched Lost in Translation it literally changed my life. That sounds disgustingly corny, cheesy - whatever, it's true. I was lost in it - I sshhhhhed people! This movie has something so special about it, it's brutally honest with the realness of being alone, of being so alone maybe it hurts a little.

This movie punched me in the heart and I'm not even upset about it.

I have a busy, anxiety-ridden mind and every single…

• Louis Beer

★★★★★ Watched by Louis Beer 28 Jul, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

One of the most beautiful moments in Sofia Coppola's outstanding Lost in Translation - one of several scenes which sticks with me on an emotional level - is the one in which Bob and Charlotte sleep together. No, they don't sleep together sleep together, they merely fall asleep next to each other, barely touching. These are two characters so lost, so estranged in a foreign land that they bond by meeting at night when they can't sleep, and the first…

• Luca Lagerstrom

★★★★★ Watched by Luca Lagerstrom 16 Jun, 2015

When I watched this on that day, I wrote a review about it. I wrote about how I could totally relate to it and that I understand it on a spiritual way and everything, but now I have found out that I have developed a deeper love for it and I wanted to tell you guys that this is officially 100% my favorite film of all time.

In fact, I was meant to write this review earlier this month, but…

• Álvaro De França

★★★★★ Watched by Álvaro De França 27 Jul, 2015

Adorável... é o que esse filme é, mas não só isso, eu apenas não sei expressar com palavras o quão maravilhado fiquei ao assistir. Os diálogos, sorrisos, olhares... tudo muito lindo!

• Han Solo

★★★★★ Rewatched by Han Solo 26 Jul, 2015

I cried and I laughed. This is what happens to me when I watch this movie. Everything is so natural. Bill Murray is a genius. And Scarlett Johansson you just fall in love with. This music is fantastic. And Tokyo is amazing. It depresses me when the movie ends knowing that it's over but I guess that was the point right?

• Irene Bow

★★½ Watched by Irene Bow 27 Jul, 2015

I didn't really get the point of this movie, and it wasn't catchy, I got sick of it about 5 times while watching it.

• Josh Durkin

★★★★★ Rewatched by Josh Durkin 26 Jul, 2015

I just don't know what I'm supposed to be, you know.

View

• wrecking ball of plagues

★★★★ Added by wrecking ball of plagues

bill murray please listen to shoegaze with me

• Young Chap

★★★★½ Watched by Young Chap 28 Jun, 2015

A sweet movie. Sweet "just like honey".

• Darcey Luttrell

★★★ Watched by Darcey Luttrell 24 Jul, 2015

this film is extremely beautiful