• Jimmy Dix

Added by Jimmy Dix

Aburrida.

• Charlie Derry

★★ Watched by Charlie Derry 04 Mar, 2015

At one point I thought I liked Gerard Butler films, but I'm liking them less and less. Machine Gun Preacher had more meaning behind it than I thought it would, but it was still a very boring film.

• FreakWithShoes

★★★★★ Watched by FreakWithShoes 23 Mar, 2015

What a powerful film, to see someone go from the mess he was to someone with such strong values was amazing, I really loved this film and would recommend highly!! Touched my heart 😄

• simonmeisinger

★½ Watched by simonmeisinger 22 Mar, 2015

Wolverine's cousin doing stuff that bores you.

• The Film Avenger

★★★★★ Added by The Film Avenger

A extraordinary film reflecting the true transforming power of Jesus Christ - how the Lord can take even the most wretched of sinners and turn them into soldiers in His army. The film is well acted, scripted and directed. And the ending is a brilliant metaphor for the Lord's work not being done until His return.

• Chopperfireball

★★½ Watched by Chopperfireball 22 Feb, 2015

This may be based on a true story, but neither Gerard Butler or Marc Forster make this film remotely believable.

• Christoph

★★★ Watched by Christoph 14 Feb, 2015

He wants to do and does good things, but loses track of his beloved ones in the same time.

• edward

★★★½ Watched by edward 13 Feb, 2015

BOX OFFICE. 💰💰💰 💲3.3 million

Hope is the greatest weapon of all

Very good film! Gerard Butler acted really good and the story is not only real but it gets to you and teaches you a lesson. It really makes you think and wonder how can one person have so much willpower and stamina to keep doing what he has been doing all these years for these children. I think people should see this movie and be more awake and…

• Felipe Nicéas

★★★½ Added by Felipe Nicéas

Interessante a trajetória de Sam Childers, um homem que acabou se deparando com uma triste e dura realidade no Sudão e mudando com essa experiência, infelizmente a escolha de Gerard Butler foi um erro, apesar dele não estar mal, ele não conseguiu transmitir a dramaticidade exigida pelo seu personagem em ao menos dois momentos importantes da trama, além disso achei a transformação do personagem rápida demais, de qualquer o resultado é satisfatório. Destaco a ótima canção "The Keeper" de Chris Cornell que é tocada nos créditos finais.

• bigblueuk

★★★★ Watched by bigblueuk 05 Feb, 2015

Not the film I was expecting to see, really good

• Karla

★★½ Watched by Karla 24 Jan, 2015

tugica :(
    (kvaliteta 0 bodova, doduše)

• KMOKLER

★★★½ Added by KMOKLER

Marc Forster's machine gun preacher is a very underacted and very good movie about a guy who is pretty messed up and then kills someone and then decides he want god to forgive him for his sins so he goes to church and becomes a preacher and helps children in the civil war from being killed but loads of bad stuff happen and it just makes him feel worse but he keeps bringing in more people and more money that…