• RIMovieCorner

★★★★★ Added by RIMovieCorner

While the first 'Madagascar' is my personal favorite of the franchise, it can be argued the sequels are better. That can very much be said when it comes to 'Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa'. It's just as chaotic as the first film and still just as funny, once again featuring great animation and voice acting but also having just as many emotionally poignant moments as the first film, if not more.

• Matthew Wooldridge

★★½ Rewatched by Matthew Wooldridge 05 Dec, 2014

Mostly a good attempt at a sequel here despite some big mistakes. The biggest mistake I can see is making a bit part in a Kung Fu Granny from the first film into a major villain here. The jokes are mostly okay to good but nowhere as crisp as those that land in the first entry. My boys enjoy these films and I'm looking forward to our inevitable viewing of the third in the series which I haven't seen. And maybe ... just maybe we might get to this Penguins movie currently in cinemas. I like the trailer for it.

• walatomus27

★★ Added by walatomus27

Madagascar is already in Africa also rip of of a lion king

• MovieMan23

★½ Added by MovieMan23

Bad sequel to an otherwise good movie.

• Phil

★★★ Added by Phil

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• lavrego

★★½ Watched by lavrego 22 Nov, 2014

Ufffff, non acada o humor da primeira, a trama escollida xa está moi gastada. O que si merece a pena é a historia paralela dos pinguins mafiosos e os monos.

• Max Merz

Added by Max Merz

Grausam.

• Mr Stevens

Added by Mr Stevens

It's so bad I SLEPT!

• Riley Mac

★★★★½ Added by Riley Mac

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• JaySalahi

★★ Watched by JaySalahi 17 Jul, 2010

C (74)

• Alexis Langevin

★★★½ Added by Alexis Langevin

That was cute! Although I almost cried during the first minutes...

• KMOKLER

★★★ Added by KMOKLER

Still great too look at and much better than the first with a douch bag villain but it still holds most of the problems the first movie had.