• Thomas Roche

½ Added by Thomas Roche

Yes, it's true. A film widely regarded as one of the worst ever made is, in fact, bad. Really bad. That is all.

• Julian Eudela

★½ Watched by Julian Eudela 09 Jun, 2014

A family on a road trip is lost in the middle of nowhere and has no other choice but to stay in a satanists house.

and..

Wow. That was Bad!

Deliciously bad.

The Master's costume was pretty cool.

• Patrick Mullen

½ Rewatched by Patrick Mullen 05 Jun, 2014

This film is remarkable. It has the thinnest of plots, dialogue scenes with clearly one person dubbing both voices, and the greatest character in the history of film: Torgo.

I still don't know what happened at the end because it's shot and edited in a way that defies all logic.

• Katherine

½ Watched by Katherine 19 May, 2014

Does watching the MST3K version count

• David Winsnes

½ Watched by David Winsnes 15 May, 2014

I think there is a pretty creepy horror film hidden somewhere under all diarrhea that is the actual Manos: The Hands of Fate.

• Jake

½ Watched by Jake 05 May, 2014

Haven't seen the classic Mystery Science Theater 3000 riff, but the RiffTrax live version for this was great - as usual from the guys. But what a terrible film.

• Sebastian Moitzheim

½ Watched by Sebastian Moitzheim 22 Apr, 2014

"Joel, this is going to turn into a snuff film, isn't it?"

• David Halberstadt

½ Rewatched by David Halberstadt 17 Apr, 2014

This was the first Mystery Science Theater episode I ever saw while I was in college and the only one I had on DVD for a while so if I wanted to introduce my friends to the show (and I really did), it was almost always this one (Santa Claus Conquers the Martians was more of a holiday choice). In sharing MST3K with friends and relatives and total strangers, I've seen this movie at least a dozen times (and a…

• Geoff T

Added by Geoff T

Oh man, where to start? Manos is one film that is considered a cult classic of bad cinema, and for good reason. It's another one of those movies so bad that you can't imagine a film out there being worse than it. To put it short, it is the cinematic equivalent of a car crash.

You've probably heard the story behind this. A fertilizer salesman named Hal Warren met an experienced screenwriter on the set of Route 66, and made…

• Chris Harrop

★★★½ Rewatched by Chris Harrop 05 Apr, 2014

Live Rifftrax version.

• ericmarsh

Watched by ericmarsh 06 Mar, 2014 6

Awful.

Just plain godwaful. he worst movie I have ever had to sit through in my life.

Free on youtube (thank god)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWx_sT6rETE

Part of the shittest of the shit project..... and I think I may have found it.

• MrBishop

Rewatched by MrBishop 03 Mar, 2014 1

Truly one of the most mind boggling films ever made. Awful in every way, yet completely enjoyable.