• David Halberstadt

½ Rewatched by David Halberstadt 17 Apr, 2014

This was the first Mystery Science Theater episode I ever saw while I was in college and the only one I had on DVD for a while so if I wanted to introduce my friends to the show (and I really did), it was almost always this one (Santa Claus Conquers the Martians was more of a holiday choice). In sharing MST3K with friends and relatives and total strangers, I've seen this movie at least a dozen times (and a…

• Geoff T

Added by Geoff T

Oh man, where to start? Manos is one film that is considered a cult classic of bad cinema, and for good reason. It's another one of those movies so bad that you can't imagine a film out there being worse than it. To put it short, it is the cinematic equivalent of a car crash.

You've probably heard the story behind this. A fertilizer salesman named Hal Warren met an experienced screenwriter on the set of Route 66, and made…

• Chris Harrop

★★★½ Rewatched by Chris Harrop 05 Apr, 2014

Live Rifftrax version.

• ericmarsh

Watched by ericmarsh 06 Mar, 2014 6

Awful.

Just plain godwaful. he worst movie I have ever had to sit through in my life.

Free on youtube (thank god)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWx_sT6rETE

Part of the shittest of the shit project..... and I think I may have found it.

• MrBishop

Rewatched by MrBishop 03 Mar, 2014 1

Truly one of the most mind boggling films ever made. Awful in every way, yet completely enjoyable.

• 12pt9

★★ Watched by 12pt9 26 Feb, 2014

There's more honesty, passion about film making and drama in Manos: the Hands of Fate, than anything Hollywood shat out the last 20+ years.

• Jason Bigelow

★★★★ Watched by Jason Bigelow 25 Feb, 2014

It's time to drive a stake through the condescending heart of the "Movies that are so Bad they're good" attitude that plagues Films like this. There's no denying the budget must have been tiny and the acting lacks polish, but can you really declare this to be horrible when every year Hollywood forces it's rancid product upon the world, when mediocre attention whores like Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg terrorize our world with their garbage?

• Robb J

★★★½ Watched by Robb J 14 Jan, 2014

"Every frame of this movie looks like someones last known photograph."

• Mogambilio Virgulino

½ Added by Mogambilio Virgulino 3

This movie hurts the brain and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Awful and terrible but in a good way...

• Ruthian23

½ Added by Ruthian23

I'm an enthusiast of so bad they're good type movies, but even if you are as well, avoid this one at all costs unless you really, really want to say that you've seen it. It's so bad it's...just bad. Even with the Mystery Science Theater commentary it's damn near unwatchable.

• Aurelija

Watched by Aurelija 08 Feb, 2014

hilarious

• Nicholas

Added by Nicholas

I don't know how to properly rate this; one the one hand, it's so breathtakingly poorly made, yet on the other, it's enjoyable in how poor it really is.