• Matthew L. Brady

½ Watched by Matthew L. Brady 30 Sep, 2015 2

Never in my life have I seen something that's so freaking bad like Manos: The Hands of Fate.

Terrible acting, awful editing where you'll clearly see the actors keep looking at the camera waiting for "cut", and sh*tty directing. Overall Manos: The Hands of Fate deserves the title of "Worst movie ever made", because it truly is the worse.

• Evan Purchell

★★★ Watched by Evan Purchell 19 Sep, 2015

Horrible, yet endearing in a really strange way.

• DieFilmfabrik auf YouTube

★½ Watched by DieFilmfabrik auf YouTube 19 Sep, 2015

So. Endlich auch mal den angeblich schlechtesten Film aller Zeiten gesehen... Wäre er auf die Länge von 10 Minuten gekürzt worden zu einer Art Highlight-Reel der verrücktesten und abstrusesten Szenen (wie der Kampf zwischen den Ehefrauen, Torgo, der versucht wird zu Tode massiert zu werden oder der grandiose Twist am Ende), dann wäre das hier ein fantastisches, unterhaltsamendes Trash-Feuerwerk. Bei diesen 74 Minuten und Szenen, in denen absolut gar nichts passiert, ist es schwer die Augen vor Langeweile bei dieser…

• ConorShaw

½ Added by ConorShaw

I heard this was impossibly bad didnt see it though cause time is money$$$

• Steven Millan

★★★ Rewatched by Steven Millan 27 Aug, 2015

Legendary horror cheesefest that is a clumsily filmed but yet enjoyable film that carries its own unique inept charm,as a small family is stranded at the home of what they eventually discover is the lair of a satanic man and his numerous brides,who all awaken once their guests arrive in time to initiate some new members. There is a catfight between the numerous brides(who debate whether to induct or kill the family),as well as the unforgettable limping desert hobo looking servant known as Torgo. It's a truly fun film in every way.

• Samuel

½ Watched by Samuel 26 Aug, 2015 1

it's bad

• Zach Evans

½ Rewatched by Zach Evans 09 Jul, 2015

Good shit

• Brent Paton

Watched by Brent Paton 15 Jul, 2015

Saw this in the theater. I knew it was supposed to be really bad but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. At least it was unintentionally funny, weird, and thankfully short. The Master's costume was pretty cool.

• Zack The Horror Maniac

Watched by Zack The Horror Maniac 28 Jun, 2015

The non-MST3K cut of this is even worse. What a mess of a film.

• Drew Stewart

Watched by Drew Stewart 05 Jul, 2015

Rifftrax Live Edition

• Christian Siegel

½ Watched by Christian Siegel 31 May, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Yep, that was indeed pretty terrible. “Manos: The Hands of Fate” has a 1.9-rating on IMDB, and is currently featured as #14 on their Bottom 100-list. And deservedly so, I might add. It’s definitely one of the very worst movies that I’ve ever seen in my entire life, and to my big disappointment, it isn’t even “so bad it’s good”- or “guilty pleasue”-bad like, say, “Jaws: The Revenge” or “Battlefield Earth”. Those at least have a certain trashy charm, even…

• Jack Keane

½ Watched by Jack Keane 11 Jun, 2015 6

"You have failed us, Torgo! For this you must die!"

Does watching the 'Mystery Science Theater 3000' episode about 'Manos: The Hands of Fate' ("Manos?" "THE HANDS OF FATE!") count as me having watched 'Manos: The Hands of Fate'?

Ah, screw it. I'm making it count!

Without Joel, Tom Servo and Crow's input keeping me comedically stimulated, I would never be able to watch 'Manos: The Hands of Fate' all the way through, due to it being the cinematic…