• Justin Robert Vinall

½ Watched by Justin Robert Vinall 19 Mar, 2015

A heavily unconventional, insanely uninteresting and some of the worst editing to have ever graced filmmaking.

The film follows a family going on vacation and stopping at a "hotel?" that is housed by a satanic group? Every single performance is garbage, over the top or flat out boring. No one in particular stands out whatsoever. It's more or less the characters lack of motivations and extreme lack of character background, story or development. The characters do absolutely nothing. It's a…

• Josh Hilliard

½ Added by Josh Hilliard

Stick with the Mystery Science Theater version. This is one boring and inept film. Once in a blue moon this film during the run time becomes so surreal it is mesmerizing- but that's incredibly rare. Most of the time it's just a slog.

• Julian Towers

½ Added by Julian Towers

This movie is not fun at all. It's stultifying.

• Cobrajet

½ Added by Cobrajet

This is so bad, but there is no negative ratings available. Some ideas are better left unthought.

• The Complete Stranger Cometh

★★★★★ Added by The Complete Stranger Cometh

Once I beat up my girlfriend cause she was giving me lip service about this film. I knew it was time for her to learn a lesson that will never be forgotten. after 2 months on house arrest I was let go, and I haven't see her since. I sometimes think about her, Sometimes I even think about the monkey man.
    ANYWAY, this movie is I don't want to oversell it as the best, but it's a close 6th or…

• DarthChased

★★★★ Rewatched by DarthChased 28 Feb, 2015

I watched the MST3K Version. This is a classic on how not to make a movie. But it is also a classic.

• Fedorahawk

½ Watched by Fedorahawk 03 Feb, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The set pieces were pleasant, and thats it. I got nothing else.

• Armpit (aka Ingmar)

★½ Watched by Armpit (aka Ingmar) 07 Feb, 2015

FILMS #1 OF TIMOTHY'S CHALLENGE 2.0

I'm speechless. Apparently all teenagers do is make out in cars. Remember kids, all women are helpless. John Reynolds deserves an Oscar. I didn't know people could drive a car without anything moving. The word "Manos" is Spanish for "Hands", so when translated the title reads Hands: The Hands of Fate . I totally dig The Master's getup. The spooky piano riff is musical perfection. A masterwork of cinema.

View

• james malzone (james malzone)

Watched by james malzone (james malzone) 31 Jan, 2015

this sucked

• Wes Ball

½ Rewatched by Wes Ball 25 Jan, 2015

Why did I do this again?

• Wes Ball

½ Added by Wes Ball

I had the misfortune of watching this film on an episode of MST3K. No, it may not be the full movie but after watching the episode itself I refuse to even try to watch the original, unaltered cut so STOP NITPICKING!

This film..... Oh this movie is so abysmal and horrible. It's like the actors are hollow pieces of cardboard. No emotion throughout the film, horrible editing, horrible acting in general, and the music... Don't get me started on the…

• Donald May Jr

★★★★ Rewatched by Donald May Jr 19 Jan, 2015 1

A lot of people would consider watching this film a punishment. For me, it's a job... and I do like it. I really like it because it, honestly, it is the shittiest movie ever and it is truly a head-scratching odd train wreck of massive film proportions.