• Nolan Wiethop

★★★ Added by Nolan Wiethop

Preface: My friends and I have been attempting to find the best "worst" movie and this is one of the films that we watched in that attempt.

Oh 'Manos'. This is another point of contention here. I really have a rough time getting through this one but my friends love it and have a great time laughing at it. It is a classic "bad" movie and it has the MST3K stamp of approval which makes my booing kind of null…

• Ernst_Bitterman

½ Watched by Ernst_Bitterman 12 May, 2015

I seriously recommend inoculation by viewing the MST3K version first. Unprepared exposure could be fatally tedious.

• Daniel Lapinski

Watched by Daniel Lapinski 30 Apr, 2015

The mind-blowing ineptitude of just about every aspect of this picture provides for some golden moments of unintentional comedy, but those aspects wear themselves out pretty quickly. A significant re-edit might produce a half-way (OK, maybe quarter-way) decent low-budget horror featurette, but as it is, the movie's 74 minutes rapidly become interminable.

• Walker King

½ Watched by Walker King 30 Apr, 2015

Is of course, awful. Loses comedic steam in the second half.

• Wes Ball

½ Added by Wes Ball 5

30 Day Film Challenge Day Thirty: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen.

O Manos... thou of primal darkness! Thou who dwelleth in the depth of the universe in the black casims of night! Thou who bestoweth the mother darkness upon thy faithful, to live eternally in her keeping. Thou dost make him most blessed forever! And thou who dost cursed with eternal burning life those whom transrest against thee! Holy art thou, holy art thou, holy art thou! Manos…

• Jeremy Milks

★★½ Watched by Jeremy Milks 04 Apr, 2015

Kind of amazeballs, kind of balls. I've seen and liked worse, which doesn't say much about my tastes.

• Justin Robert Vinall

½ Watched by Justin Robert Vinall 19 Mar, 2015

A heavily unconventional, insanely uninteresting and some of the worst editing to have ever graced filmmaking.

The film follows a family going on vacation and stopping at a "hotel?" that is housed by a satanic group? Every single performance is garbage, over the top or flat out boring. No one in particular stands out whatsoever. It's more or less the characters lack of motivations and extreme lack of character background, story or development. The characters do absolutely nothing. It's a…

• Josh Hilliard

½ Added by Josh Hilliard

Stick with the Mystery Science Theater version. This is one boring and inept film. Once in a blue moon this film during the run time becomes so surreal it is mesmerizing- but that's incredibly rare. Most of the time it's just a slog.

• Julian Towers

½ Added by Julian Towers

This movie is not fun at all. It's stultifying.

• Cobrajet

½ Added by Cobrajet

This is so bad, but there is no negative ratings available. Some ideas are better left unthought.

• DarthChased

★★★★ Rewatched by DarthChased 28 Feb, 2015

I watched the MST3K Version. This is a classic on how not to make a movie. But it is also a classic.

• {Vito} Fedorahawk

½ Watched by {Vito} Fedorahawk 03 Feb, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The set pieces were pleasant, and thats it. I got nothing else.