• james malzone (james malzone)

Watched by james malzone (james malzone) 31 Jan, 2015

this sucked

• Wes Ball

½ Rewatched by Wes Ball 25 Jan, 2015

Why did I do this again?

• Wes Ball

½ Added by Wes Ball

I had the misfortune of watching this film on an episode of MST3K. No, it may not be the full movie but after watching the episode itself I refuse to even try to watch the original, unaltered cut so STOP NITPICKING!

This film..... Oh this movie is so abysmal and horrible. It's like the actors are hollow pieces of cardboard. No emotion throughout the film, horrible editing, horrible acting in general, and the music... Don't get me started on the…

• Donald May Jr

★★★★ Rewatched by Donald May Jr 19 Jan, 2015 1

A lot of people would consider watching this film a punishment. For me, it's a job... and I do like it. I really like it because it, honestly, it is the shittiest movie ever and it is truly a head-scratching odd train wreck of massive film proportions.

• Andrew Liverød

★★ Watched by Andrew Liverød 10 Jan, 2015 12

Wikipedia reports that Manos is "widely recognized to be one of the worst films ever made". It's also one of the most wonderfully trashy films ever made.

Every scene and every cut is four times longer than it should be to fill time. Everything, and I mean everything is fucked in this film; the editing, framing, shot choice, acting, set decoration, dialogue, film stock, colour, sound, structure, everything except the mighty Torgo and the pretty good post-bop jazz score is…

• Trash City

★★½ Watched by Trash City 31 Dec, 2014

Full review: trashcity.org/content/incredibly-bad-film-show-manos-hands-of-fate

It doesn’t deserve to be considered the worst film of all time. Writer-director-producer Warren was a salesman by trade, and made this on a bar bet with Stirling Silliphant, a Hollywood screenwriter best known for In the Heat of the Night. But he seems largely aware of his limitations and doesn’t try to do anything particularly excessive. Compare, say, The Creeping Terror, which is equally as bad in most technical departments. but also mocks up an alien…

• Miguel Abuel

★½ Watched by Miguel Abuel 03 Jan, 2015

Since I am a little bored today I checked out Youtube's free movies. I am aware on how bad Manos is so I checked it out. I just can't believe how bad this movie is. The acting was just awful. Even for the time. This is the same year The Good , The Bad and The Ugly came out. The movie is so bad looking that it has the vibe of a home video. The music for me actually felt…

View

• Sir. Dale Hutchinson (Real Name, Fake Title): Some Asshole Ranting about Films

Added by Sir. Dale Hutchinson (Real Name, Fake Title): Some Asshole Ranting about Films

I Don't want to speak too soon but I think I just found the greatest film of all time. ALL TIME!!! HEAR THAT CRITICS, THAT'S MY BATTLE CRY, A COUP FOR REAL ART. The RULES HAVE CHANGED

First The Cinematography is almost bordering on genius. The acting is Oscar worthy. Ever Scene I felt like i was there, Never a Dull moment. However the lame stream media and there know how called it horrible. :O What fools! Don't they realize…

• Chris Harrop

★★★½ Rewatched by Chris Harrop 27 Nov, 2014

MST3K Turkey Day

• Wilson Smith

Rewatched by Wilson Smith 27 Nov, 2014

MST3K viewing on Turkey Day. Good Lord this movie is awful.

• James

Watched by James 17 Nov, 2014 4

"Without Manos: The Hands of Fate there would be no 2001: A Space Oddyssey."
    -Stanley Kubrick

"Robert Smith Jr and Russ Huddleston's score is the reason I started composing"
    -John Williams

"I almost quit show business for good the first time I saw Manos. I mean, when a performance as brilliant as John Reynolds' Torgo already exists why would I even bother trying..."
    -Jack Nicholson

• Hayden

½ Watched by Hayden 15 Nov, 2014

Fantastic movie. Stupendous acting. Breathtaking cinematography. Pristine editing. Ingenious writing.

The End