• Fares Akhaoui

★½ Watched by Fares Akhaoui 06 Feb, 2016

As a movie this is balls. BUT as a funnily bad movie it's incredible. Thanks Mystery Science Theatre 3000

• Kat

½ Rewatched by Kat 02 Feb, 2016 1

Yes it's terrible - trifecta of bad script, bad acting and awful production values - but I can't stop thinking about it

• Adrianningham

★★★★ Added by Adrianningham

A masterpiece of garbage cinema.

• Mai

★½ Watched by Mai 03 Sep, 2011

lol -- this was so great it hurt...

• Timothy85

Watched by Timothy85 01 Jan, 2016

I did a Torgo impression for my girlfriend after this.

She was not impressed.

• cacho12

Added by cacho12

Un engendro difícil de igualar, se hace demasiado larga a pesar de que dura solamente 75 minutos. Medio estrella por lo mala que es y media estrella porque entre tanta incoherencia te puede sacar alguna risa.

• SafeDriver

Watched by SafeDriver 05 Jan, 2016

*Dry firing a revolver in my mouth* Torgo groping the wife was probably how I looked picking up the bluray at the library. I don't even know what to mash into the keyboard here after this.

• Justin Hullinger

★★★★½ Watched by Justin Hullinger 01 Jan, 2016 2

-Although I've seen the Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode that contains this film numerous times, this is my first viewing of the actual film. It's a really weird feeling to watch something that is both so familiar and so unfamiliar.

-I watched this on the recently released Synapse Films Blu Ray, which is a restored and remastered 2K transfer, and what a job they did. Although there's still a strong amount of grain left to the film, it's expected from…

• Doug Dillaman

★★ Watched by Doug Dillaman 28 Dec, 2015 3

Kind of unwatchable until Torgo turns up, transforming it from tediously inept to fascinatingly inept.

• Ross Birks

Watched by Ross Birks 26 Dec, 2015

Manos: The Hands of Fate is a crude, crude movie. So crude in-fact that it barely qualifies as a movie at all. Production value, technical craft and acting talent are completely absent so the only redeeming quality about this movie (aside from the unintentional comedy value) is that it's an example of independent horror filmmaking in the 1960s. Harold P. Warren wouldn't go on to acheive the same cult status as Herschell Gordon Lewis but somehow Manos has earned itself…

• G. Smalley

★½ Rewatched by G. Smalley 20 Dec, 2015

Lost in the desert, a vacationing family seeks lodging from Torgo, who takes care of the place while the Master is away. This movie proves that, when deployed consistently, incompetence can constitute a style.

• Justin Rostad

½ Watched by Justin Rostad 16 Dec, 2015

Easily one of the worst movies I've ever seen... but also easily one of the best episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000.