• GenkiB

★★★½ Watched by GenkiB 01 Feb, 2014

Why am I watching this one? Well, I heard about it on a podcast I trust. Then I checked it out on the Rotten Tomatoes website. Or, at least that’s what I usually do. I can’t remember how it faired but I wouldn’t have added this to my movies to see list if it hadn’t gotten good numbers. I believe it’s a movie about a girl who leaves a cult and some character worries about what the former cult girl…

• LiteYear

★★½ Watched by LiteYear 14 Dec, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Sarah Boulton

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sarah Boulton 13 Dec, 2014

Amazing performances which gave me goosebumps throughout.

• Andrew Nichols

★★★★★ Added by Andrew Nichols

Amazing movie.

• James Neat

★★★★ Added by James Neat

I usually don't get terrified watching true horror or thriller films. But... This film gave me anxiety. Only one other film has done this. The director did an excellent job conveying that you could somehow relate with Elizabeth Olsen's character and not to take away anything from her acting either. There's a reason she is getting roles today. However I was beginning to look over my shoulder to see if I was being followed. This film puts you right into the character and you never leave even though you want too so badly.

• Glen Grunau

★★★ Watched by Glen Grunau 05 Dec, 2014

An eerie portrayal of a young woman who was both brainwashed and traumatized in a cult.

I really can't say I enjoyed this movie. In fact I found it very disturbing. And its the second time in a week that I've watched a movie with little to no redeeming features.

I rate it as high as I do based on the inherent warning against community by cult . . . and the reminder that even in close community, there still…

• elias1026

★★★ Watched by elias1026 13 Nov, 2014 1

MOVIE A DAY FOR A YEAR - DAY 230

Slow moving and dark. Beautiful, although it seems that some parts went on for too long.

• Andrew Nichols

★★★★★ Added by Andrew Nichols

Excellent.

• moonlitfloor

★★★★ Watched by moonlitfloor 10 Jun, 2013

I have such a bad memory but I'm pretty sure that I really liked this film..

• Alice843

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alice843 16 Nov, 2014

Man, I love this film.

Perfection.

• Toomah

Added by Toomah

Well this movie just convinced me to never join a cult.

• Ian Smith

★★★★ Watched by Ian Smith 28 Oct, 2014 1

I think I really liked it but I'm still mulling that over somewhat