• devilniced

★½ Watched by devilniced 21 Nov, 2015

Tenía mucho hype y me ha decepcionado. No digo que la narración no esté bien, es el contenido no el continente el que me aburre.

• obiwanmichael1

★★★★★ Added by obiwanmichael1

A fascinating and thrilling movie. It will keep you on the edge of your seat. Classic Nolan mindfuck. A truly fantastic and intriguing film.

• Noah Wilson

★★★★★ Watched by Noah Wilson 18 Nov, 2015

I've said it before, but my favourite movies are ones that make me think. I love movies with twists that make you rethink the movie, like Fight Club and Donnie Darko, or ones like American Beauty, that make me reconsider the world around me. This movie makes use of a plot that advances in revers chronological order to create this deep thought effect, so I tried to think while watching it, does it hold up without this gimmick?

The answer…

• HunterWMBarnes

★★★★ Added by HunterWMBarnes

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Really liked it

8/10 or 4/5

Is the ending up to your interpretation?

• braveheart

★★★★★ Rewatched by braveheart 20 Jul, 2015

One of Nolan's finest, if not his best, this movie contains constant twists and mind bending plot devices due to the main character's loss of short term memory. After witnessing his wife's murder, a man named Leonard attempts to track down her killer. Its hard to do that when you don't even trust yourself. The reocccurring stories about Leonard's past are great are great, though it becomes clear Leonard is not a reliable narrator. Fans of either Insomnia and Interstellar will not be disapointed.

• Brandon

★★★★½ Rewatched by Brandon 16 Nov, 2015

Well played, Mr. Nolan. Well played.

• marceloaric

★★★★½ Added by marceloaric

• DemonCleaner

★★★★ Added by DemonCleaner

Unique narration, which is a bit confusing but never TOO confusing. Worth a rewatch!

• vitor

Added by vitor

I don't like the way Christopher Nolan writes his movies, he thinks he needs to explain everything he wants to say in every scene, this bothers me, but this movie is different, he knows enjoy every information that the movie presents in the best possible way, making you even put the pieces together with the main character.

• pookyizzy

★★★★½ Watched by pookyizzy 14 Nov, 2015

this movie was so messed up

• Lucas

★★★★ Rewatched by Lucas 12 Nov, 2015

Guy Pearce's mouth it a tic-tac guarded cave that sucks your eyes lustfully in throughout the entirety of the film. What a fucking mouth.

• Nevena Jovanović