• jonbonraki

★★★★½ Rewatched by jonbonraki 29 Sep, 2014

" who is John G?"

"who killed jimmys wife"

"who used lenny to kill teddy?"

"who used lenny to kill jimmy?"

if you could answer this question you may have understood the movie(i would say most of it :))

• John Winters

★★★★ Rewatched by John Winters 22 Feb, 2011 3

I know a lot of people who have come away from 'Memento' saying it was too confusing, and to be honest I think that's part of the point. I've seen this film 3-4 times now, and even still I tend to doubt my hypothesis on what actually happened by the end of the film. I notice new things every time that sway my mind, and that's really what Nolan was striving for here.

Our main character, Lenny (perfectly played by…

• Nils Riedemann

★★★★★ Watched by Nils Riedemann 29 Sep, 2014

Just wow. That storytelling is one of the best I've ever seen - although I'm quite biased since this kind of twisted storytelling is one of my favorites.

masterpiece, must watch.

• Thom Loudon

★★★ Watched by Thom Loudon 28 Sep, 2014

Behind the rather tiresome reverse-chronological narrative style is a very interesting examination of identity in terms of Leonard’s denial and fantasies all mixed in with the mysterious figure of Sammy Jankis. It seems a shame to me that this theme isn’t closer to the surface in a film which prefers repeated reminders of Leonard’s anterograde amnesia condition often daftly played for comedy.

• shakthi

★★★★½ Watched by shakthi 13 Sep, 2014

first of its kind...
    best screenplay and narrating..
    A great piece of work.. I really admire this movie..

• mdiamandis

★★★★★ Watched by mdiamandis 09 Jul, 2009

masterpiece

• Jagr

★★★★ Watched by Jagr 23 Sep, 2014

Es genial la forma cómo está contada la historia mediante constantes analepsis y prolepsis. Nos encontramos en cada nueva escena totalmente desconcertados, sin saber qué ha pasado antes.

Está hecho así para transmitir la misma frustración que siente el protagonista. De esta manera se logra que los espectadores se identifiquen con su problema, afrontando cada nuevo reto sin saber cómo ni por qué se ha llegado a él.

• Daniblacksmoke

★★★★½ Rewatched by Daniblacksmoke 21 Sep, 2014

91/100

• TheMoon

★★★★ Watched by TheMoon 21 Sep, 2014

A movie that tells it's story backwards is not a new concept but it is one that is not often used, and it can lead to some good mysteries. It's a fun watch and you kinda feel sympathy to the main character. You do have to pay attention to everything because if you don't, then you won't know what is happening in the story. Is making something complicated on purpose good for a movie? Depends, in this case however, it…

• Frederick Parra

★★★★★ Watched by Frederick Parra 21 Sep, 2014 2

No sé como a Nolan se le pudo ocurrir una cosa como esta, pero gracias a dios que se le ocurrió.

Nunca disfruté tanto que una película me estresera como esta, te hace pensar a cada minuto, de como un mismo rompecabezas ya armado le van apareciendo nuevas piezas a cada minuto, haciendo que toda la situación cambie. Solamente pienso la gran complejidad que debió tener crear esta película, y hablo de complejidad desde todo punto de vista técnico.

Alabado sea Nolan.

• Chris Campbell

★★★★ Watched by Chris Campbell 03 Jul, 2006

The central idea of Memento is fascinating in that it is a thriller built around a main character who cannot remember anything for more than a few minutes. That is combined with a reversed narrative structure where we see the ending and as we go backwards in time we realize that we know less and less about the character and the situations. It’s great to watch and figure things out and the repetition of scenes works well too. I should…

• Leonardo Moreno

★★★★½ Rewatched by Leonardo Moreno 18 Sep, 2014

Best screenplay ever. Nolan is a genius.