• André Belo

★★★★★ Watched by André Belo 23 Dec, 2014

I know it took me a long time to watch it, but now I finally did, and I gotta face the facts: 'Memento' truly matches its fame – The premise of the short-term memory loss and the storyline displayed backwards are simply brilliant and these both aspects, per se, forcibly keep the audience curious and engaged in solving the tragedy, and consequently, understand its ramifications.

Christopher Nolan is definitely becoming one of my favourite directors. He's just like King Midas, but instead of turning everything into gold with his touch, he has the ability of turning every film he directs into a masterpiece.

• The Spork Guy

★★★★★ Rewatched by The Spork Guy 17 Dec, 2014

...with Memento, an epic of low budget proportions.

...Before he established the modern day standard of the Superhero movie, Mr. Nolan began his career as a true auteur of the finest degree with Memento, an epic of low budget proportions.

...but it also gives you the uneasy feeling of anxiety well before you're in the middle of the feature itself. Before he established the modern day standard...

...If you have the 2 disc special edition DVD, you'll be treated with…

• Thirdmango

★★★★½ Rewatched by Thirdmango 16 Dec, 2014

I'm glad I waited a good 10+ years to rewatch this film because there was a lot I had forgotten. This is a movie which unfortunately will never be as good as the first time you watch it. But the closest I could come was watching it with someone who hadn't seen it. It's a movie which is very reliant on it's quirks but those quirks are quite cool.

• kristian2099

★★★★ Watched by kristian2099 18 Dec, 2014

Memento is a great film. The story is great, it's full of drama and mistery and it gives you the chills. The plot might be a little cunfusing for some people, but regardless of that this film is amazing!

• Lucas Teixeira

★★★★ Watched by Lucas Teixeira 17 Dec, 2014

oloco meu

• Guzco

★★★★ Watched by Guzco 17 Dec, 2014

Really unique concept, not the most unique story. It's really well told though with consistent twists and turns that don't get overly complex. The way many of the scenes are out of order, you feel how the main character does trying to piece the story together.

• Rucavanné van Wyk

★★★★★ Added by Rucavanné van Wyk

A film that should be among the same breath as Goodfellas, The Godfather, Casablanca, Pulp Fiction because it's just as great as those.

Christopher Nolan brings us his own unique style in this gripping, mind-blowing thriller. And Guy Pearce puts in a stunning performance. Few films are as good as this one.
    In me eyes, a true classic!

• JorgeMartinez

★★★½ Added by JorgeMartinez

Memento lleva en su ADN todas las características del cine de Nolan contenidas en (¡sorpresa!) 2 horas. Es un thriller construido pa'trás que no deja ni un segundo de bajón, de concepto básico y en el que se intuyen pildoritas sobre la forma en la que la memoria moldea nuestra propia realidad...aderezadas con algún monólogo sobreexplicatorio marca de la casa que pretende llevar la película un paso más allá.

No, Cristobalito, aquí tampoco te salió redonda la jugada, pero eh.

• John Bleasdale

★★★★½ Rewatched by John Bleasdale 13 Dec, 2014

brill pants

• Joel Lake

★★★★★ Watched by Joel Lake 13 Dec, 2014

The film that got me into the work of Christopher Nolan and probably the best Guy Pierce movie out there. The way this film is shot, the chemistry between Pierce and Moss and Pierce and Pantoliano along with the twist ending, that I'm sure everyone knows about now, all come together to make a solid fan.
    Call me a Nolan "fan boy" if you want, but I just find his films to be some of the best out there. Sure…

• Callum Hofler

★★★★★ Watched by Callum Hofler 11 Dec, 2014

Original comments:
    I'm still trying to fabricate my thoughts on Memento, after it left me reeling, so I'll provide a brief summary of my thoughts before a more in-depth review comes later:

Memento is one of the best films I've ever seen.

More coming soon.

Further comments
    "We all lie to ourselves to be happy."

This is most obvious in Memento, a film about memory, self-deception and manipulation; it is also one of Christopher Nolan's finest directorial outings, ranking alongside…

• Nate

★★★★★ Added by Nate

A film is taking the nation by storm and it isn't anything from a big studio. In fact it's the first release of a new indie production house called New Market, and these people have lassoed a real winner. 'Memento' is a murder mystery bubbling with perfect elements of noir, suspense, and trickery.

'Memento' is the tale of Leonard Shelby (Guy Pearce) who is searching desperately for John G., the culprit he believes that raped and murdered his wife. Along…