• Tarantinoguy97

★★★★★ Added by Tarantinoguy97

Unpopular opinion, but I would argue this is better than Dark Knight. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great film. Time wise though and suspense, I prefer Memento. Without doubt see both of them.

• Mason

★★★★½ Rewatched by Mason 05 Jul, 2015

Saw this movie a couple years ago and it really stuck in my mind- no tattoos required!
    Through its non-linear story told simultaneously backwards and forwards, this movie is constantly throwing questions at you and the protagonist creating a story lacking any dull moments, Memento makes a great mystery with an even greater ending.

• Andrew Nguyen

★★★★½ Watched by Andrew Nguyen 01 Jul, 2015

Not sure how I'd gone so long without seeing this. Great movie, excellent execution. The end of the movie was a bit of a letdown but everything leading up to it was mesmerizing.

• Andrew McMahon

★★★★★ Added by Andrew McMahon

Memento is one of my favorite films of all time. I could watch it for days. It is like a puzzle that I keep discovering more and more about with every viewing.

• Jeremy Reviews Entertainment

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jeremy Reviews Entertainment 02 Jul, 2015

"A diabolical and absorbing experience."
    - Roger Ebert

That sums this movie up perfectly.

While the pacing could've undeniably been tighter, "Memento" is a thought-provoking and highly unique thriller with beautiful cinematography, a great performance from Guy Pearce, perfect direction from Christopher Nolan, and it has a great rewatchability to it. This is only my second viewing, and many more will come, until I fully dissect this movie. I got most of the pieces to the puzzle, but I am still puzzled (no pun intended) about some of it.
    GRADE: A-

• Luca Lagerstrom

★★★★★ Added by Luca Lagerstrom

An amzing, interesting, fascinating thriller that has easily earned it's place on my favorite movies of all time.
    So great. So amazing. Officially my favorite Christopher Nolan film.
    Well done.

• Cait Cibulsky

★★★½ Watched by Cait Cibulsky 18 Feb, 2013

Ugh why did I give this so many stars...? I mean granted this was two and a half years ago.

• Eingi Oliveros

★★★★½ Added by Eingi Oliveros

WHAT THE FUCK!
    THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BLOW YOUR FUCKING MIND

FREAKING JOHN G

• Ben Elliott

★★★★ Watched by Ben Elliott 28 Jun, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

From my experience, a unique movie. Decently acted and surprisingly intelligible, but has a few melodramatic moments in dialogue -- typical of Nolan -- and its twist ending de-values the rewatches. Nevertheless, it's the best movie that Nolan has made.

• eschwa22

★★★ Added by eschwa22

6/10: ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

• Wooderson

★★★★★ Watched by Wooderson 27 Jun, 2015

Film #29 of the "Scavenger Hunt #3" Challenge
    Task #29 A film featuring someone with amnesia

Easy 5 stars. I like Christopher Nolan a lot and Memento is easily some of his best work. This and Inception are my favorites of his. Probably Guy Pearce's best role. Great non-linear story telling with enough layers to warrant many rewatches.

• Gian Campos

★★★★½ Added by Gian Campos

Incredible script..needed to rewatch it to get it right