• Connor Lightbody

★★★★★ Rewatched by Connor Lightbody 30 Mar, 2015

I rewatch this film and I find more and more details I missed the first time. It's one huge mind fuck and I freaking love it.

• Steven Twatmuch

★★★★½ Watched by Steven Twatmuch 30 Mar, 2015 2

Best screenplay I have ever seen. Good film, Christopher Nolan is near becoming ONE of my favourite directors and writers (notice the "near" and "one", don't hate me please) Solid movie and told so well that this is a movie you won't be forgetting any time soon (get it? Because he has short term memory loss? Eh? Get it?

• Jeremy Clark

★★★★★ Added by Jeremy Clark

Nolan's first film, Memento, is the ultimate existential thriller. It’s a deftly constructed and mind-blowing revenge tale, told in reverse, centered around a feral performance by Guy Pearce. I can’t think of another neo-noir that’s as audacious and engrossing. It’s also quite sly and strangely affecting as it comments on the queasy uncertainties of the postmodern condition, in which history goes no further back than yesterday's news, and knowledge is supplanted by "information" from a gaggle of spin-controlled, unreliable narrators. Watching it will make your head spin. Watch it twice for maximum impact.

• katie h.

★★★★ Watched by katie h. 29 Mar, 2015

what the fuck!!!! this movie is on a whole other level!!!!!!!

guy pearce was amazing (and also super cute)

• Matthew Bailey

★★★★½ Added by Matthew Bailey

The best Nolan movie. And some days it does not even feel close.

• Dan Scully

★★★★ Added by Dan Scully

A gimmick film on the surface, but upon repeat viewings is so much more.

• ThomasBomas3

★★★★½ Watched by ThomasBomas3 27 Mar, 2015

I will really need to watch this one again since I was really tired while watching it, thus I wasn't really paying attention too much and completely lost concentration by the end. But that being said, this is probably my new favorite Christopher Nolan film. Despite me being dead tired, the complicated story/style was done in a mostly accessible way (unlike Chris's more recent efforts). Gripping from the first frame along with a unique and thrilling story, even if the style is slightly jarring.

• Asko

★★★★ Watched by Asko 27 Mar, 2015

Kao poštovaocu Nolanovog djela red je bio da konačno odgledam i ovaj film koji ga je vinuo u sami vrh svjetske kinematografije. Zamislite da vam je neko ubio ženu a vi ste pri tome dobili poremećaj pamćenja gdje nakon manje od sat vremena zaboravite sve što se dogodilo, i u takvom sjebanom stanju pokušavate pronaći ubojicu tako što ste razvili sistem poruka s kojima se podsjećate "gdje ste stali"... Originalan film, mora se reći, ne samo zbog priče nego i…

• Jameson Berthiaume

★★★★★ Watched by Jameson Berthiaume 26 Mar, 2015

Loved the editing and how this story was told (backwards). I can't say I've seen anything like it and that's what makes Nolan films special. His ideas are so creative and intriguing he'll have your attention right from the opening scene.

• Marna Larsen

★★★★ Added by Marna Larsen

Before Polaroids became ironic (and now can be redeemed for hipster points. 22 fucking dollars. Really, Impossible Film. Ahem. Not that I would know or anything).

I think I rented this every other week for several months (but that was a very, very long time ago and I will have to watch it again. Sorry so many of these are 'have to watch it again.' At least I can remember things better than this guy. (Such a cheap shot!)

I do know I loved it four stars worth though. And I promise to update when I remember why.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Memento is incredibly inventive, and one has the ability to watch it both chronologically and backwards (the original way) with DVD features. In it's original form, it is one of the most intriguing films of all time and has a twist that you'd never see coming.

• Austin Shermer

★★★★★ Rewatched by Austin Shermer 24 Mar, 2015 5

"I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different."

Noir is often used as a mirror to reflect man's darker nature and…