• Phil Sternwise

★★ Added by Phil Sternwise

I forgot most of what happened in this movie.

• Reesiepie

★★½ Rewatched by Reesiepie 19 Apr, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Film #10 of the Scavenger Hunt Challenge!
    Task #19 A film featuring a physically or mentally challenged person!

I remember thinking that this was an absolutely amazing film when I first saw it, and was really looking forward to revisiting it for this challenge.

But I was disappointed, and I've been trying to work out why.

I was still OK with the non-linear narrative, as I don't mind at all being made to work for my movie and it's an…

• Alex Vlad

★★★★★ Watched by Alex Vlad 17 Apr, 2015 1

Christopher Nolan's Memento is truly a rare and exceptional achievement in modern film making in that it manages to be new, fresh and exciting without ever tiring its audience out -- unless you're walking into this film without the desire to participate and actively analyze the mysterious details.

Memento is an old-fashioned noir-type mystery thriller with an intriguing, ingenious twist: outfitting the entire film with a style that mirrors the protagonist's own mental condition while giving the poor viewer(s) his…

• Arianne Saga

★★★½ Watched by Arianne Saga 01 Jan, 2015

Nasabaw utak ko

• Arianne Saga

★★★½ Added by Arianne Saga

Nasabaw utak ko

• Dave Bobowski

★★½ Rewatched by Dave Bobowski 11 Apr, 2015 1

The younger me loved this. The older (hopefully wiser) me wasn't nearly as impressed.

• Yumin Ha

★★★½ Added by Yumin Ha

silly nolan

• Corbin

★★★½ Watched by Corbin 10 Apr, 2015

The filming style of this movie works for this movie extremely well.

It would probably not work that well if it was shown chronologically.

It wouldn't work for any other movie.

Congratulations, Nolan.

• Nicolas Perez-Carreno

★★ Watched by Nicolas Perez-Carreno 18 Dec, 2014

This was a very interesting movie because it was able to show the life of a person with amnesia. I liked the movie because of the good angles it was taken from. The ending is so unexpected. Or should I say the beginning?

• Zaw Mine

★★★½ Added by Zaw Mine

This movie is not your typical mystery-drama movie. The movie is interesting, intriguing, and original. Memento is not my favourite Chris Nolan's film, but I gotta admit that it's a good drama movie.

• Jeffrey

★★★★½ Watched by Jeffrey 30 Mar, 2015

Very original movie. The start shows the ending of the timeline and it will reveal the events leading up to this ending in reversed order. You think you got it all figured out yet it still holds many surprises. One of the best movies I have ever seen.

• Lauren Schultz