• The Film Avenger

★★★★ Added by The Film Avenger

Brilliantly plotted and uniquely constructed. Nolan is a master storyteller, and finds new and interesting ways for us to get inside the heads of his protagonists. In this film, he spreads out the pieces of a visual puzzle and expects us to make sense of it - almost mirroring Leonard's short term memory loss. It adds to the suspense and the mystery, not because we want to know who dunnit (the film is played in reverse, sort of), but we…

• Peter Parker Harsh Jaswal

★★★★ Added by Peter Parker Harsh Jaswal

Christopher Nolan shows the world how much of an incridible film maker he is with this one. "Memento" shows the life of a man trying to find his wife's killer, but backwards. This film starts from the end and works it's way to the beginning. Even though you know the outcome of the story, you're still intrigued about the genesis of the story. Guy Pearce does a great job as a confused man just thing to get his revenge. He…

• William Tallman

★★★★ Watched by William Tallman 05 Mar, 2015

Memento is a highly complex film to analyze and discuss in my opinion. While I do find the execution and scope very fascinating, the film itself is incredibly challenging to understand exactly everything about it on an initial watch. Like many Christopher Nolan films, it is deeply ambitious which I loved. But I'm definitely going to put some research into this one.

• Mala

★★★ Watched by Mala 03 Mar, 2015

A good movie, nothing more. Worth watching, anyway. I'm sure if I had seen this film when I was 14, I would've loved it.
    And with this, I can definitely say I don't like Christopher Nolan, he always finds a way to waste good storylines.

• Cam Smith

★★★★½ Rewatched by Cam Smith 28 Feb, 2015

*24 Hour Film Festival selection #5 at Vancouver's Pacific Cinematheque.

• Connor Eves

★★★★★ Watched by Connor Eves 09 Feb, 2015

Hello again christoper Nolan you brilliant little snowflake you.

This film made it onto my top 10 after my first watch because it is truely just that good of a film.

The directing is of course amazing, you would think the disjointed, back and forth narrative would be distracting but in fact it does the opposite. It makes you pay even more attention so that you can understand the film and in turn it makes you enjoy the film even…

• Brian Hann

★★★★½ Added by Brian Hann

A brilliant movie with an intelligent premise. A amnesiac type condition resulting in short term memory loss makes solving a murder very difficult. Played in flashback from end result to beginning. Superb

• Alex Tărău

★★★★½ Rewatched by Alex Tărău 22 Feb, 2015

A perfect example of how the right approach to storytelling can elevate a film.

• Alexandre Giacomelli

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alexandre Giacomelli 19 Feb, 2015

Junto com The Dark Knight, sao os mehores de Nolan com toda certeza.

• TheGreatFaggles

★★★★★ Added by TheGreatFaggles

A masterpiece. The way this film is put together is just absolutely outstanding. Piecing it together as we watch the main character, Lenoard, try to make sense of his world unsuccessfully. The film uses dramatic irony perfectly. A film about helplessness, and trying to find a purpose or a reason to keep on living. Absolutely fantastic.

• Tyler Foster

★★★★ Rewatched by Tyler Foster 05 Jun, 2014

Audio commentary by director Christopher Nolan.

• Sam Malone

★★★★★ Watched by Sam Malone 13 Feb, 2015

A Christopher Nolan masterpiece.