• J-P Teti

★★★★½ Added by J-P Teti

Ending is a little bit of a letdown, but this is a great film.

• wiz52

★★★½ Watched by wiz52 24 May, 2015

I had seen this before but forgot about most of it, which seems deeply ironic. You can tell the Brothers Nolan are behind it as if you stop paying attention for just a few moments the whole film unravels. Might have to see it again.

• Ben Rasmin

★★★½ Rewatched by Ben Rasmin 17 May, 2015

Memento is a thriller concerning love, loss and revenge; unlike the perennial Liam Neeson helmed duds that have come to define that genre as of late, however, Memento works around the unusual premise that its protagonist (played with intensity by the underrated Guy Pearce) suffers from short-term memory loss. This arc prompts director Christopher Nolan to tell the narrative backwards, a decision which serves as a precurssor to the inimitable techniques that he would later apply to films such as…

• Evan Koch

★★★★ Added by Evan Koch

I have a theory that lots of people love Memento because they feel like they're supposed to, because it's unusual, it's told in backwards chronology, it's artistic. Maybe I'm being unfair, but Memento does establish a certain standard of uniqueness that has set the bar pretty high for subsequent "arty" features. It's very cerebral. The best thing that Guy Pearce does during this movie is to undersell it. As a guy without short term memory, the only motivation he can…

• Lauren Schultz

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lauren Schultz 20 May, 2015

I CAN'T STOP WATCHING THIS MOVIE

• Simen Anthony

★★★★ Added by Simen Anthony

A clever and original film by the incredible Christopher Nolan.

• katie h.

★★★★ Rewatched by katie h. 17 May, 2015

This is the third time I've seen this movie and it's still fucking me up.

• Jakub Flasz

★★★★ Rewatched by Jakub Flasz 08 May, 2015

Christopher Nolan took merely 15 years to reach the status of a god of filmmaking. Somehow, whenever he makes a movie, it immediately earns wide acclaim among fanboys and nerds, who refuse to even consider the possibility that he might be less than perfect, and they manage that with quite a religious zeal. Don't get me wrong, I like every single one of Nolan's movies, some more than others, but I wouldn't go so far as to include every single…

• ChriSandriesser

★★★★½ Watched by ChriSandriesser 10 May, 2015

I woke up. An anonymous room. There was this little note: MIND FUCK

WOW!!

• kikeherrmann

★★★★★ Rewatched by kikeherrmann 13 Feb, 2015

Memento.

Una de mis peliculas favoritas.
    todo un ejercicio de originalidad en el que nos metemos en la mente de un personaje con una amnesia muy curiosa.
    Nos sentimos fascinados ante cada minuto de esta película.

• Damon Helliwell

★★★★★ Watched by Damon Helliwell 07 May, 2015

Prepare to have your mind well and truly fucked

Nolan once again proves why he is a fantastic director. Memento is a genuine masterpiece backed by a brilliant screenplay and an incredible performance.

• Chaspulman

★★★★★ Added by Chaspulman

Nolan's best film in my opinion. The two timelines in the movie (one being color, the other being black and white) come together at the end so perfectly you barely notice. It will keep you second guessing yourself even after you've seen it multiple times. It's my favorite movie of all time.