• Corey Hollis Brown

★★★★ Watched by Corey Hollis Brown 20 Oct, 2014

I've heard plenty of great things about this movie from fellow film fans, but It took me THIS damn long to finally see it. I'm glad I finally did too.

+ Love that the movie plot goes in reverse.
    + Excellent acting from Guy Pierce.
    + Excellent directing from Nolan.
    - I was a little confused in the beginning.

Definitely worth a watch!

SCORECARD:

Editing - ★★★★½
    Sound - ★★★★

• Aaron King

★★★★½ Rewatched by Aaron King 20 Oct, 2014

Who would have ever thought that the man who directed this would go on to make such big budget films that are towering hits and he would go to be able to make any he wants to in the eyes of WB. I hope that in the future he will team back up with Guy and they will make another lower budget film that will be as good as this film is. This film should not work nearly as well…

• Hemi

★★★★ Added by Hemi

Great movie and what made me love watch Guy Pierce in movies.

• Andy

★★★★ Added by Andy

Graaaaaandeeeeeee film! U inizia all'indrio

• get_carter

★★★★★ Rewatched by get_carter 18 Oct, 2014

A perfect film for a bad day.

• Connor Carey

★★★★½ Rewatched by Connor Carey 18 Oct, 2014

While incredibly hard to follow at points, Memento is still a very solid and highly unique crime thriller with a strong performance from Guy Pearce, perfect direction from Christopher Nolan and a great twist ending.

• Sondre Hareide

★★★ Rewatched by Sondre Hareide 18 Oct, 2014 3

Why is this all backwards? It's does nothing for the story, it makes the pacing awkward, and it's just annoying.

• Carlos

★★★★★ Added by Carlos

• Dennis Flores

★★★½ Rewatched by Dennis Flores 18 Sep, 2014

One of Christopher Nolan's best films. At first, I really didn't get the hang of the moving backwards plot, but damn, Nolan loves to have that cliffhanger. But, of course, if you've really paid attention, we all know what this film was all about.

Brilliant editing. Nice actors. Juxtaposition of past and present meeting in the middle was precisely woven. I wish I could see more of these types of films.

• Mattias Momrak

★★★★★ Added by Mattias Momrak

if my house was on fire, and i could only save five films, this would be the first one i take. maybe the best film ever made, in my opinion. i love how advanced it is, even though how simple made it is.

• Micah Van Hove

★★★★★ Rewatched by Micah Van Hove 13 Oct, 2014

"We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are."

• Jarret

★★★★ Watched by Jarret 12 Oct, 2014

After watching and sort of not liking Inception I was worried that I wouldn't like the rest of Nolan's films, but Memento proves me wrong. It's a highly entertaining film noir with a great performance by Pearce. It could've been told in order and it would have been as good but the non-chronological order thing works well. And yeah, I'm gonna do a Nolan thing before Interstellar comes out, but my anticipation for that is slightly bumped up now.