• Michael Raine

★★★★½ Rewatched by Michael Raine 03 May, 2016

"Can't remember to forget you."

• susantecno

★★½ Added by susantecno

55/100

• qwamwhatimean

★★★★ Added by qwamwhatimean

hehe more like MEMEnto hehe, but it's actually really good; it got me into 'good' films.

• paulkdog

★★★★ Added by paulkdog

MEMEento huhuhuhuhu good one as one great person said "cant remember to forget you" that was shakira and rhianna

• Isabelle Brandelero

★★★★ Added by Isabelle Brandelero

filmes que tem que assistir anotando as coisas num caderninho pra entender o que tá acontecendo

• emmmmily

★★★★★ Watched by emmmmily 27 Apr, 2016

i don't know what happened but i know that i loved it

• Aya

★★★ Watched by Aya 27 Apr, 2016

This was way too confusing but I still liked it

• Rocky Pajarito

★★★★ Watched by Rocky Pajarito 25 Apr, 2016

111/366 for 2016
    [Watched for a class: Evolution of Narrative Film]

Huh! So that's what this movie is! Well, that was confusing, but a refreshing piece to see from Nolan, especially after only feeling out his grander stories. Guy Pearce and Joe Pant...man are great. Stephen Tobolowsky and Thomas Lennon are pretty great. This was kinda great!

• Scotty Bryant

★★★★★ Added by Scotty Bryant

A very well made thriller, Christopher Nolan proved to be a up and coming director with this film. Guy Pearce gives an incredible performance as an amnesiac, the film is so complex and it can be hard to follow at certain points. The directing is very solid and its easily one of Nolan's best films, the cinematography is great in this film, its a very good looking film in my opinion. I highly recommend Memento to anyone, just make sure to pay attention to every little detail.

5/5

• John Bacin

★★★★★ Watched by John Bacin 23 Apr, 2016

Good heavens. Five stars for ingenuity.

• renatasantosx

★★★½ Added by renatasantosx

eu ODEIO este filme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Crackedcrown