• Ben Ace

★★★★★ Watched by Ben Ace 23 Jul, 2014

Absolutely brilliant.

• FinbarLanniusII

★★★★★ Added by FinbarLanniusII

Honestly, it's probably one of the most smartly crafted films I've seen. One of Nolan's fans, and it's up there as one of my favorite films.

• Massafaka

★★★★½ Rewatched by Massafaka 15 Mar, 2008

Einer meiner Lieblingsfilme, verliert nach dem ca. 7. Mal sehen aber leider etwas an Bedeutung, kleinere Logikfehler fallen auf. Muss ich leider auf 9 abwerten. ;-)

• Psycle

★★★★½ Watched by Psycle 18 Jul, 2014

I'm so not used to thrillers like this! It's so weird to see things break down and mash up in post, without getting psychedelic at all. Just metal, ill. I guess that's what the genre is, and I've never been around it.

The times I were chilled were outweighed by the cheesiness of a lot of the transitions and solo talking points from Guy Ritchie. It felt a lot like Twin Peaks, which I'm getting into at the same time…

• Tomas Walther

★★★½ Rewatched by Tomas Walther 06 Jul, 2014

I've seen it a few times before but I didn't remember much.

• Kade Johnson

★★★★ Rewatched by Kade Johnson 15 Jul, 2014

As with any Nolan-written film, Memento is not invincible to criticism, as good a film as it is. You miss the plot holes the first few times you see it, just trying to keep track of all the items of intrigue. Nolan films are typically best on their initial viewings. The plot sort of whirlpools itself out of it's own existence, and can lose a viewer's care and attention once it gets too lopsided. But it so grabs the same…

• ILoveFilm1998

★★★★★ Rewatched by ILoveFilm1998 14 Jul, 2014 1

"Memento" is a 2000 American neo-noir mystery-psychological thriller film written and directed by Christopher Nolan, adapted from his younger brother Jonathan Nolan's short story "Memento Mori". The film Guy Pearce, Carrie-Anne Moss. and Joe Pantoliano. The story is about a man, suffering from short-term memory loss, uses notes and tattoos to hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.

The main feature of this movie is that it goes backwards. Which means that the scene that follows is actually…

• Stef

★★★★ Added by Stef

Ooh, a twisted twist ending! I approve. Seeing Sara Sidle as The Wife was a bit weird, though.

• Jennifer Re

★★★★½ Watched by Jennifer Re 13 Jul, 2014 2

A man who can no longer create new memories is on the hunt for the man who raped and killed his wife.

I honestly don't know how I can review this movie as I'm still kind of baffled by the whole ordeal. But here we go.

Overall, it was a really fun and mesmerizing film to experience. Very dynamic way of editing together the content and how clues would be revealed. (I wish more movies would experiment with their visual…

• John Paul Ryan

★★★★½ Watched by John Paul Ryan 12 Jul, 2014

It's like Inception, but with less Asians and more confusion! A Nolan masterpiece!

• Joe Simko

★★★★½ Watched by Joe Simko 12 Jul, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Jesue Valle

★★★★½ Watched by Jesue Valle 10 Jul, 2014

There's a scene in the film where Leonard asks his wife why she's reading that same book again. She says that she likes it and he replies by asking that isn't the pleasure of reading a book for the first time is to know what happens next?

This film is not about what happens next, it's why it happens next.

It's an achievement for Nolan and the screenwriters to pull of something like this. It's quite a simple story but…