• Trent Walton

★★★★½ Rewatched by Trent Walton 25 Jan, 2015

Sometimes when I watch Memento I pretend it’s another Cary Grant / Alfred Hitchcock movie. And then I like it even more.

• Evan W

★★★★½ Watched by Evan W 24 Jan, 2015

I loved this movie! Such a creative storyline and a great cast. Another great movie by an amazing director.

• LexiconDevil

★★★★★ Added by LexiconDevil

You can watch it backwards and it will still be mysterious: what is the truth? I think in my first rewatching (I was way too young to understand it on my first viewing) I have come to a loose understanding of Leonard Shelby's plot line, but there are still questions that remain. Very rewatchable, darkly humorous at some points, and quite poignant when it comes to the portrayal of taking advantage of people with mental disabilities.

• Zois Pag

★★★★ Watched by Zois Pag 24 Jan, 2015

Και να φανταστείς ότι άλλοι εύχονται μια ζωή να μπορούσαν να ξεχάσουν μία κακή ανάμνηση!

• untold

★★★★½ Added by untold 1

Memento is the first known feature film by Director Chistopher Nolan (Despite 1998's 'Following' - Which should be checked out)

Shot on a small budget, this is the 1st of many Nolan films that are confusing on every level but never fail to deliver a fantastic journey.

It's chilling from start to finish and tells us the story of a man hellbent on revenge for the murderer of his wife.

Nolan helps deliver career best performances from his actors in a well wrote tale that kick-started a fantastic career, and delivered one of the most loved Indie films of the past few decades.

• SaltyTheBeast

★★★★½ Rewatched by SaltyTheBeast 22 Jan, 2015

What a deliciously twisty pretzel of a movie "Memento" is. Christopher Nolan's second feature (though his first imprint on mainstream film culture) follows Leonard (played with a hint of dry wit by Guy Pearce), a man afflicted with anterograde amnesia. In other words, he is unable to produce new memories for himself. With this difficult handicap, a Polaroid camera and a pen, he sets out to find and exact revenge on his wife's murderer, believed to be a man by…

• Brandon Santana

★★★★★ Added by Brandon Santana

This Film is my absolutely my favorite and I'm going to tell you why. When I first saw it I was very confused at first and I love movies that have me asking myself "What is happening?" because this movie's sequence of events goes instead in reverse and the Black and White scenes go forward and meet up in the middle and still be able to deliver a Plot Twist. I just like how original Christopher Nolan and his crew were able to create this masterpiece. Some might say Dark Knight and Inception are Nolan's best works but I think Memento is his best work.

• Andrew

★★★★★ Watched by Andrew 19 Feb, 2008

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• silas_firth

★★★★ Watched by silas_firth 16 Jan, 2015

Though not quite his debut, Christopher Nolan’s second feature, Memento, brought him crashing onto the world of film with creativity and execution that time has proven is simply his approach to filmmaking.

While many mystery films try to keep their viewers off the scent by using action and throwing random, unpredictable twists at you, Memento gives you a story told in reverse order. Leonard Shelby has amnesia issues and can’t store recent memories. By telling the story in reverse, we…

• Jack Rys

★★★★½ Watched by Jack Rys 20 Jan, 2015

That film blew my mind. I got bored halfway through but then it just picked up and blew me away. Hang in for this film, cuz it's gonna take you places you had no idea you could go. Nolan is a genius with stories.

• Jason MD-P

★★★ Added by Jason MD-P

It was spectacular while I was watching it, but once you get it, it loses some of its spark.

• betul

★★★★★ Watched by betul 19 Jan, 2015

im never watching a cnolan movie again