• James

★★★½ Watched by James 05 Feb, 2016

I might've liked it more, but I didn't expect it to be as downbeat as it is. If I had watched it at a time where I was in the mood for that, I might really enjoy it. But it's just not what I was looking for at the moment I watched it.

• Samuel

Watched by Samuel 28 Jan, 2016

The thing I appreciate most about Nolan's films is that when you take a step back, you realize that what they really are is cinematic experiments. But the reason nobody refers to them that way is because the experimental element is blended so well with good drama that they become something else entirely. It's fun to have seen Nolan's bigger films beforehand, because though his budget has gotten bigger over the years, his ideas haven't suffered any for it. And as in Memento, his ideas and themes are so pervasive that it's simply riveting.

• Heather Cain

★★★★ Rewatched by Heather Cain 19 Jan, 2016

35mm
    aero theater
    santa monica, ca

really still like this film whole lot!

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Love It!

• cjdx

★★★★ Rewatched by cjdx 04 Feb, 2016

Nice cerebral film with a cool narrative structure.
    "Don't believe his lies"

• jto111

★★★★½ Added by jto111

A complex and absorbing thriller from director Christopher Nolan.

• hotsaucejayson

★★★★ Added by hotsaucejayson

4/5

• Zexy

★★★★ Added by Zexy

uno memento uspori tempo xxaa
    i like it

• Garrett Irwin

★★★★½ Rewatched by Garrett Irwin 29 Aug, 2011

Christopher Nolan's breakout film is a smart, suspenseful, twisty film that is deeply rooted in the realm of film noir. It benefits from the director's steadfast determination against sugar and syrup, which immediately gives huge points in credibility. Despite being built on a tricky device (the narrative is told in reverse), "Memento" is full of depth, intelligence, wit and grit. Nolan's writing and directing is revolutionary (that's why the film raised the bar for thrillers and film noir) and is…

• JOHN JOHN OWEN

★★★★★ Added by JOHN JOHN OWEN

ace

• Daniel Dwyer

★★★★½ Rewatched by Daniel Dwyer 31 Jan, 2016

I've been wanting to get around to watching this film for a second time for quite some time now but thankfully, I've got back around to it and damn, I think it's safe to say that in my honest and personal opinion, this is one of my favourite movies of all time and arguably Nolan's best.

I absolutely love this film, from the opening moments to the closing moments with how it's depicted and executed with a strong lead performance…

• Superspidersam

★★★★★ Rewatched by Superspidersam 31 Jan, 2016

A unforgettable trip into a mind of a man with no memory, resulting in an incredibly unique cinematic experience