• Warriors

★★★ Added by Warriors

De Niro plays like a robot - too much patriotic shit and the wrong actors!

• Bruno Dias

★★★★ Rewatched by Bruno Dias 02 May, 2015

Carl Brashear: Forgive me sir, but to me, the Navy isn't a business. It's an organization of people who represent the finest aspects of our nation. We have many traditions. In my career, I have encountered most of them. Some are good, some not so good. I would, however not be here today were it not for our greatest tradition of all.

Captain Hanks: And what would that be, Chief Brashear?"

Carl Brashear: " Honor, sir"

Penso que este excerto do filme diz tudo!!!

• Brendan Edwards

★★★★ Rewatched by Brendan Edwards 29 Mar, 2015

Great film which i have seen before and can still enjoy today. C G Junior is just phenomenal in his role and De Niro offers him an amazing opposite....

• foxjacofa2015

★★★½ Added by foxjacofa2015

good

View

• deadmanramsey

★★★ Added by deadmanramsey

57/100

• BigAL1982

★★★ Watched by BigAL1982 18 Jan, 2015

Avarage

• Rickerman

Rewatched by Rickerman 04 Dec, 2014

Best single scene in movie history.

• InSession Film

★★★★ Watched by InSession Film 02 Nov, 2014

The last great Robert DeNiro performance in my opinion. Sure, he was pretty good in Silver Linings Playbook, but he's on another level here. I love the dynamics between him and Cuba Gooding Jr. and the climax of the film still stand the hairs on the back of my neck.

• masuyo

Added by masuyo

a feketéknek rossz,
    a feketéknek a tengerészetnél még rosszabb,
    a tengerészek rassziszták voltak,
    talán még most is azok,
    de cuba gooding jr. kitartóan pucolja a krumplit,
    majd bizonyít

• Viktor Prentovski

★★★★½ Watched by Viktor Prentovski 09 Jul, 2014

Part of Vprento’s Top 150 Movies of All-Time

I want to thank my cousin for recommending me this movie. It's really good. It started out on a farm with black people, and I though it was going to be the usual black race rights shite or whatever, but I was happily surprised. It's actually a really touching story about a Navy diver, the first black diver in fact, Carl Brashear. Cuba Gooding, Jr. is fantastic, his best performance. Robert DeNiro is pretty great too. The female performances are a bit weaker, but Men of Honor is still a really great and important movie.

• Cole Miller

★★★★ Watched by Cole Miller 27 Jun, 2014

I want my 12 steps, Cookie!

• ManBitesZombie

★★★ Watched by ManBitesZombie 05 Jun, 2014

First time watching this in years, and I am less than 10 minutes in and everything is so painfully Oscar-bait-y. The needlessly banal and overly-sentimental writing, the chessiest score in stuggling-against-oppression-biopic film history.
    Every line. Every shot. It's all just so stereotypical of this kind of fucking movie. 18 minutes in and what the fuck.