• nicolas1810

★★★★ Watched by nicolas1810 26 May, 2015

Από τις καλύτερες κινηματογραφήσεις της Νέας Υόρκης ever.To "Shame" του 2011 του οφείλει πολλά.Ερμηνείες-σκηνοθεσία για σεμινάριο.Το " Everybody 's talkin'" είναι από τους ύμνους των 60s.

• Red_Dufresne

★★★★ Watched by Red_Dufresne 23 May, 2015

Midnight Cowboy remains an exceptionally well made and authentic film, even 45 years after its release. The performances by the leads hit all the right notes and the characterizations of normally ostracized people are strong and consistent. The script touches on various hot button issues at the time (such as homosexuality, homelessness, and the fraud of the "American dream") and the material is handled in such a delicate and unflinching way that it allows the film to still resonate today.…

• Zach B

★★★ Watched by Zach B 23 May, 2015

Heartbreaking, but kind of all over the place. It seemed like I was watching one movie directed by multiple directors. It was extremely dark at times, and just not at others, and the transitions didn’t work. That being said, I thought some parts were incredible. The dream sequence and the party scenes were amazing. I just wish had been more like that. I was talking to my mom about it and she said that it tugged at her heart strings…

• Matt Madrigal

★★★★★ Added by Matt Madrigal

one of those films that left me physically speechless at the end. Dustin Hoffman really stole the show with that performance, it was phenomenal. "don't take me to the hospital. you know what they do to people who can't walk?" that line crushed me. the film reminded me a lot of the Italian film Bicycle Theives (the only Italian neorealism film I've seen so far). even the poster reminded me of the poster for Bicycle Theives. amazing film but still my second favorite movie that ends with Dustin Hoffman in the back of a bus.

• Ethan Tucker

★★★★½ Watched by Ethan Tucker 09 May, 2015

Joe Buck: 'Well sir, I ain't a for-real cowboy. But I am one helluva stud!'

• Keith LaFountaine

★★★★½ Watched by Keith LaFountaine 27 Apr, 2015

"Hey! I'm walkin' here!"

A beautifully surreal, darkly comedic film that manages to be heartbreaking without being manipulative. The ending series of scenes on the bus are some of the most moving sequences I've ever seen. Dustin Hoffman and Jon Voight are great, and Schlesinger's direction is taut and heartfelt.

• InSession Film

★★★★½ Rewatched by InSession Film 25 Apr, 2015

A masterclass is acting. Powerful direction. Sad but touching story. And an experience I soon won't forget.

As these two characters find each other, they kind of find something in themselves too. The arduous journey of survival, is also a journey of maturity and reflection. Doing anything to scrape by, love and connection ends up showing it's weird but necessary head.

The last shot of this movie is so affecting and well earned. Utter beauty. Utter heartbreak.

• Joel Vered

★★★★½ Watched by Joel Vered 12 Apr, 2015

Dat Ending tho

Simply, "Midnight Cowboy" is one of the best "buddy" films ever made. It's the only X-Rated movie to win an oscar in any category, but for good reason. Hoffman and Voigt are at there best here, and they have electric chemistry. Very complex and memorable.

• BUNNER2015

★★★★½ Added by BUNNER2015

love Dustin Hoffman in this

• Courtney Cheshire

★★★★★ Watched by Courtney Cheshire 11 Apr, 2015

I absolutely loved this. The relationship between Joe and Ratso is so genuine and beautiful. I was surprised by how interesting the way it was filmed was, especially the dream and flashback sequences. I'm in shock this won best picture because it was so controversial for its time, but I'm sure happy it did because it deserved it.

• Ace Gunner

★★★★★ Added by Ace Gunner

Prob in my top 10 movies of all time ...if you have not seen it you deffo need to correct this error and see NOW !! awesome classic

• andylove