• Alejandra

★★★★★ Watched by Alejandra 25 Jan, 2015

Es una expresión romántica de la París de los años 20, el arte deambulando por las noches de tan mágica ciudad, el protagonista vive un sueño cada noche al lado de pintores, escritores y grandes artistas de la antigua época, también evocan algunas cosas de la belle epoque, un filme mágico donde se puede apreciar a Owen Wilson apasionado y entregado a tan fabuloso papel

• Andreas Walther

★★★ Watched by Andreas Walther 26 Jan, 2015

Allen captures the playful magic of Paris in Midnight in Paris with the same ease with which Sorrentino captures the seedy decadence of Rome in La Grande Bellezza - and elevates this love letter to the great city of love using a nice time travel device that never weighs down the plot. Sweet.

• Cameron Morewood

★★★★½ Rewatched by Cameron Morewood 24 Jan, 2015

Somewhat controversially, Midnight in Paris remains my favorite Woody Allen film.

It's the film where he comes face to face with himself as an artist, and even attempts to gauge where he might belong in the history of art. The film is about a man played by Owen Wilson who stands in, in some sense, for Woody. Frankly, I find Woody himself becomes tiresome after a while when he's in front of the camera. But that's not to say Woody…

• edward

★★★★ Added by edward

I can't really say what I was expecting, but this was completely different than what I thought it would be; it's a good thing, too, because it was unlike anything I have ever seen before. I loved it! It really made me wonder what it would be like to live in another era and meet all those important historical figures. This was actually my first Woody Allen film, so I can't really say how this stacks up with some of…

• lealhugo

Added by lealhugo

Woody is a genius.

• Sam Blackburn

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sam Blackburn 24 Jan, 2015

Whenever I watch this movie I always want to visit Paris and walk around all the places that Owen Wilson walked himself. What I like most about this movie is the message about not living in the past. A great message to live by one of Woody Allen's best.

• Audrey

★★★★½ Added by Audrey

This is one of my favorite movies and I'm not happy about it.

• Luke McGowan

★★★½ Added by Luke McGowan

Despite the plunky music and the excruciatingly dull opening act, Midnight in Paris excels off the novelty of its screenplay, and the cast is elevated by a beautiful performance from Marion Cotillard, and a scene stealing cameo by Adrien Brody.

• zkorpi

★★★★★ Rewatched by zkorpi 24 Jan, 2015

Forgot how damn good this movie is. It's ridiculous. Woody Allen's masterpiece, without a doubt. There is literally no wasted scene. Every scene is utterly entertaining and essential. The twist with Hemingway is particularly satisfying. As is the way it so quickly wraps up. Add to my list of movies that are so satisfying because they end before you think it possible to.

Also, it took me until this watch to realize the French girl he falls in love with…

• Sachin Dharwadker

★★★★ Added by Sachin Dharwadker

By no means his best work, but probably my favorite Woody Allen to rewatch. Owen Wilson’s casting here is perfect, Rachel McAdams successfully plays a total bitch (something I didn’t think was possible) and Adrien Brody’s Dali gets me every time.

• jellicott

Watched by jellicott 21 Jan, 2015

Hi, I'm F. Scott Fitzgerald. Cool! Hi, I'm Hemingway. Awesome! Hi, I'm Picasso. You're kidding! End of movie.

• emewei

Watched by emewei 10 Dec, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.