• Neth

★★★★ Rewatched by Neth 18 Nov, 2014

I've been on a few dates that ended in full-scale nuclear war as well.

• KeepItPG

★★★½ Watched by KeepItPG 03 Nov, 2014

Not without a few plot holes, and a little bit of 80s cheesiness, it is an interesting story, nonetheless. Watchable.

• Jake

★★★★ Watched by Jake 09 Oct, 2014

A low-key disaster movie soaked in believable paranoia, Miracle Mile reveals itself more as a West Coast After Hours than a shoddier Earthquake. So many high-concept ideas fall apart because they refuse to acknowledge actual humanity in the face of "movie" humanity, characters making decisions based on pre-conceived behaviors and plot mechanics. What makes Miracle Mile special is its askew POV on people in the face of crisis: who saves who? What would you take with you? What lengths would…

• Joe Ibañez

★★★½ Watched by Joe Ibañez 30 Sep, 2014

There's a lot to like about this movie, but it's weighed down by a script that relies on characters making completely idiotic and arbitrary decisions to contrive drama and suspense. I really wish this was better, there's some amazing stuff in here.

• johnch

★★★★½ Watched by johnch 27 Sep, 2014

a wonderful mixture of all the good things like all-nighters, high concept sci-fi and Tangerine Dream.

• Pyrohemian

★★★½ Watched by Pyrohemian 08 Jun, 2014

Tense and unforgiving Miracle Mile is one of the 80's hidden gems. However the excessively slow first act and low budget distract from what is otherwise a very compelling film.

• yrsurfinman

★★★½ Watched by yrsurfinman 18 Aug, 2014

This was pretty fun. Not much more to say about it, as I saw it a movie night where we all made fun of it.

• FreonFilm

★★★★ Watched by FreonFilm 26 Jul, 2014

Undersedd och underskattad. Stressig och tajt. Överraskande och originell.

• elvislives

★★★ Watched by elvislives 20 Jul, 2014

I was looking forward to a great cult film but to be honest I felt short changed here. It is a film suck in a time and has not dated well. The lead character just becomes annoying as does the story around them. It's not all bad news though there is a certain amount of tension and the pace is good. Just so dated.

• Doug L.

Rewatched by Doug L. 19 Jul, 2014

not as good as I remembered.

• Brett Leach

★★★ Watched by Brett Leach 11 Jul, 2014

Well, I like that this movie commits to its premise and never backs down; I was expecting the main character to wake up at the end and find out it was all a dream. And I liked how crazy the movie starts to get towards the end. But the rest of the movie drops the ball on a very good premise, It's good, but it could have been great.

• JPC

★★★ Watched by JPC 30 Jun, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.