• findlay

★★★★ Watched by findlay 28 Jan, 2016

guy didn't even run about in the scud even though nukes were about to hit. I'm starting to think my needs will never be met by hollywood

• Greg Jones

★★★★ Watched by Greg Jones 23 Jan, 2016

The Great Blizzard of 2016, Day Two: Film #10

The final film in my 2 day blizzard marathon. I'm writing this on Sunday afternoon after watching the movie last night. I've successfully braved the roads today and made it to Walmart to get some stuff to pack my lunch this week. Well, everything except bread because that shit was nowhere to be found.

Miracle Mile is a fantastic little film that I hadn't even heard of prior to Kino releasing…

• brendanmitchell

★★★★½ Watched by brendanmitchell 15 Jan, 2016

Love it. Almost my ideal movie.

• Joshua Hoover

★★½ Watched by Joshua Hoover 19 Jan, 2016

80's movie schlock telling the story of the 2016 world stock market.

• Brennan Klein

★★★ Watched by Brennan Klein 14 Sep, 2014

The first half hour of this nuclear thriller is an exquisite, humanistic, Twilight Zone-esque bottle piece that's nigh-on perfect. And then the rest is an explosion of 80's cheese like you've never seen. Both halves don't mesh at all, but they're each worth a look.

• Ty Martindale

★★★★½ Watched by Ty Martindale 16 Jan, 2016

This is a film that I have to watch again. It's so much better than the sum of it's parts. Well you look at individual aspects of it, almost everything seemed off. Acting wasn't great. Dialogue wasn't great. Cinematography was ok, storyline was fine but goddammit, this was one of the most intense movie experiences of my life. Absolutely gripping film.

• Brendan Hickey

★★★★★ Watched by Brendan Hickey 14 Jan, 2016

I don't do well with timed things... so my anxiety levels were through the roof.

• Wade Sowers

★★★★ Watched by Wade Sowers 09 Jan, 2016

The film begins as a love story, Harry (Anthony Edwards) and Julie (Mare Winningham) meet at Los Angeles' La Brea Tar Pits Museum in a credit sequence reminiscent of VERTIGO and DRESSED TO KILL, but has a playful, romantic touch all its own. They spend the day falling in love, then Julie goes to work at a coffee shop on the Miracle Mile (an expensive shopping district in L.A.), and he goes home to take a nap, they plan to…

• Sean Whiteman

Rewatched by Sean Whiteman 01 Jan, 2016

VHS backgrounded while editing.

• Bruce

Added by Bruce

No other movie disturbed my childhood, and ultimately left such an indelible imprint on my psyche as much as Miracle Mile.

• rtorso

Watched by rtorso 20 Dec, 2015

Actually, quite barking. I was just there for more Tangerine Dream-ness but received a welcome added slap in the face.

• XaviSanchezPons

★★★★ Watched by XaviSanchezPons 01 Dec, 2015

Mezcla perfecta entre Jo, ¡Qué Noche! y un episodio de The Twilight Zone. Joya 80s de culto.