• willmoviefan97

★★★★½ Rewatched by willmoviefan97 01 Sep, 2014

An extremely entertaining and impressively crafted action film as well as my favorite of the franchise thus far with easily the best action sequences of the series. Unlike the previous installments, this actually puts the entire team front and center rather than just purely focusing on the Ethan Hunt character and gives them some real depth. A weak villain and a occasionally convoluted plot are the minor issues that keep me from giving it a 5, but still this was…

• KMOKLER

★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

Brad Bird knows how to direct an action movie, Tom Cruise knows how to do his own stunts and Simon Pegg know how to be funny which makes this alot of fun and gives me hope food the fifth Mission Impossible movie.

• radiomanhead

★★½ Added by radiomanhead

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Loretoo

★★★ Added by Loretoo

for somebody who hates tom cruise i certainly watch a lot of tom cruise movies.

• masuyo

Added by masuyo

kiherélt lehetséges küldetés (vagy laza tisztelgés?), már kütyük sem kellenek, az Apple mindenre nyújt megoldást

• invalidpeer

★★ Watched by invalidpeer 09 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Aaron King

★★★★ Rewatched by Aaron King 10 Aug, 2014

This film is pretty solid. I love how the IMF films never repeat themselves. They are each their own things. The first is more spy thriller with little action. The second is action to the max. The third one is some action with spy stuff but it reminds me a lot of Alias which makes sense since JJ created that show. This film is basically a lot of crazy stunts that showcase that Tom can still move and do stunts despite being older. I'm excited for another one of these next year and will continue to be excited until they make crappy ones.

• Jeff Gallashaw

★★★★ Added by Jeff Gallashaw

In the 4th installment of the Mission Impossible series, Ethan Hunt and his team are racing against time to track down a dangerous terrorist named Hendricks, who has gained access to Russian nuclear launch codes and is planning a strike on the United States. An attempt by the team to stop him at the Kremlin ends in a disaster, with an explosion causing severe destruction to the Kremlin and the IMF being implicated in the bombing, forcing the President to…

• Ryan Abbott

★★★★ Watched by Ryan Abbott 15 Jul, 2014

What I got to say about "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" is that it's a gripping, intense, and popcorn entertainment type of action movie. The performances in this movie are really great. "Tom Cruise show us that he can be an action star. Plus, he and Jeremy Renner gives a strong performance." The directing Brad Bird is excellent. The screenplay by Josh Applebaum and André Nemec is good. The score I personally love this score in this movie. Really works in the film. And the effects are perfect. "I'm raving that Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" is one of the year's best action movie of 2011."

• MatthewLB

★★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 02 Aug, 2014

Best mission impossible movie of them all.

• fixbane

★★★★ Added by fixbane

p good

• Gathadair

★★ Watched by Gathadair 30 Jul, 2014

Nonsensical stuff, but not dire. I don't know why they bothered; I don't know why I persisted. Hell, I guess it was because I was home ill and there wasn't a lot else stored on the PVR that I felt like.

Also, does Simon Pegg only ever play one character ever?