• Belcebon

★★★½ Watched by Belcebon 08 Oct, 2015

Me gusta Tom Cruise, me gusta Simon Pegg y las películas de espías, así que cómo no me va a gustar esta película!

• chcstorey3

★★★★½ Rewatched by chcstorey3 07 Aug, 2015

Brad bird has had some pretty good success up to this point, but this movie is even better. And we won't discuss tomorrowland. Awesome action sequences and story. Cruise plays his stereotypical action hero and Patton plays stereotypical female. Despite this though Pegg returns and Renner joins adding more depth to the movie. Really good action movie.

• Dave Holmes

★★★★★ Added by Dave Holmes

Ferociously entertaining. I hate to disrespect the Woo, but this could be the best of the M:Is.

• --- DTFresh123 ---

★★★★ Watched by --- DTFresh123 --- 27 Sep, 2015

After stumbling around in mediocre territory for three installments and alternating directors, the Mission: Impossible series strikes gold with Brad Bird. This entry into the Mission: Impossible franchise soars high above its predecessors to deliver a gripping narrative, amazing set pieces and a frantic pace all help to cement the franchise in big league territory and also cements Tom Cruise as one of Hollywood's biggest stars. The cast are good in their work and Simon Pegg's performance was my favorite…

• CliffvanO

★★★★ Watched by CliffvanO 05 Oct, 2015

Tom Cruise doing what he is good at: action movies. Mindless fun, decent story, great special effects. I had fun watching this one!

• Wade Ford

★★★★★ Watched by Wade Ford 04 Oct, 2015

After J.J. recharged the franchise with 3 i thought they couldn't top what they did in 3. I have never been more happy to be wrong becasue this movie is BRILLAINT. Brad Bird has made a great movie. The cast is excellent Tom Cruise returns as Ethan Hunt and my favourite character Benji played by Simon Pegg and they give him alot more to do which is great.
    The action is filmed great and they tower scene is intense and…

• etoile22pd

★★★★½ Added by etoile22pd

My favorite MI movie. Saw this is my Mom and Lyle, I believe.

• PerseuEvans

★★★★ Rewatched by PerseuEvans 01 Oct, 2015

In his live action debut, Brad Bird brings the outstanding level of creativity and wonder that he normally offers in his animated ventures by directing the best M:I in the series. Even in those moments that border on the far-fetched, the sense of danger is real, thanks especially to the stamina of Tom Cruise in doing his own stunts. It's a jaw-dropping scene after the other (the Russian prison break, the whole Kremlin part, the sandstorm), but nothing can beat the brilliance of the Burj Khalifa sequence, one of the most perfect action moments in cinema.

• Brandon Sawyer

Rewatched by Brandon Sawyer 26 Sep, 2015

I love that no story point is allowed to be simply functional when it can be fun. So many good scenes and sequences, but I think when I realized I was in love with this movie was when Ethan and Brandt are trying to get on the IMF “safe house” train car, dodging the occasional pole while Ethan tries to jump up (subtle Tom-Cruise-is-short joke!) and scan his retinas. You know you’re in good hands when there’s this much thought…

• Resident Stevil
  • Dennie van der Tuuk

★★★★ Rewatched by Dennie van der Tuuk 02 Aug, 2015

My favorite in the series. Just love the fun that has been put into this entry. Great settings and locations. The Burj scene i don't know ever can be topped in the series. Great piece of movie making. Also the rest of the action scenes are great. Visually the most stunning was India and the parking garage scene.

• Ricardos LaFleur

★★★★ Rewatched by Ricardos LaFleur 26 Sep, 2015

Felt like writing a piece on this one after giving it a second go as I was largely ambivalent towards it the first time I saw it. In fairness to myself then, I hadn't seen any of the previous entries in the series. I didn't understand the team dynamic, I didn't understand its sense of humor, and I had a hard time keeping up with its plotting. Now, after watching two of its previous entries, I finally 'got it', if…