• Boris Jakovljević

★★★★½ Rewatched by Boris Jakovljević 24 Nov, 2015

Freakin' awesome. A Tom Cruise classic for sure.

• Igor Dumitraskovic

★★★½ Watched by Igor Dumitraskovic 24 Nov, 2015

If there is one cliche that I absolutely hate it's the cliche about Russians fighting Americans with nuclear bombs, and of course there are some Croats and Serbs involved. That cliche didn't miss MI:GP...
    There are also some stupid scenes.
    On the good side, it was kinda fun, and there are some cool scenes and I liked the cast, especially Simon Pegg he brings some nice comic relief.

• Earl Woods

★★★★ Watched by Earl Woods 17 Dec, 2011

Famed Iron Giant director Brad Bird has crafted the best action film of the year, Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol, a fast-paced thriller featuring impressively staged stunts, self-aware but never self-parodying humour, excellent performances and a surprising emotional core.

Impossible Missions Force (IMF) agent Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) is languishing in a Russian prison when a team of IMF agents bust him out to lead a crucial new mission: stop a maniac from stealing the materials necessary to precipitate a nuclear…

• Chester H

★★★★ Added by Chester H

Ethan Hunt is back on top. Paula Patton and Lea Seydoux have a great cat fight.

• Andreia Oliveira

★★★ Watched by Andreia Oliveira 15 Nov, 2015

a perseguisão na tempestade de areia é uma cena incrivel.

• Andreas Schaefer

★★ Watched by Andreas Schaefer 07 Nov, 2015

leave your brain at the box office

• Alexandra Day

★★★½ Rewatched by Alexandra Day 10 Nov, 2015

Not as strong on a rewatch and it's a tad too long but overall, plenty of strong setpieces and direction from Brad Bird go a long way to rectifying many of the flaws of the film.

• billy osmond

★★★★ Rewatched by billy osmond 30 Jul, 2015

Not much to say here, which isn't gospel, just wanted to pump these out while it's still fresh up stairs.

I commend Bird on introducing the perfect balance of comedy, which has become a staple of the franchise.

Also like the new naming structure instead of the numbers.

Basically, this mission impossible has the best of both worlds, the extreme highs (Dubai) and extreme lows (Car Park Fight). Enough said.

Mission Impossible: Beer & Popcorn.

• Anthony Rebro

★★★★½ Watched by Anthony Rebro 07 Nov, 2015

This is my favorite MI movie so far. Tom Cruise climbing the building is as good as it gets from a tension stand point, it is truly dizzying to watch. I loved how nothing goes quite according to plan, Mission timing is off, gadgets malfunction, communication problems, all add tremendously to the excitement of the story. The cast has great chemistry working together through the various challenges while keeping a very welcome sense of humor thanks to a great script. The series has really found it's stride going forward.

• Matthijs van der Veer

★★★★½ Rewatched by Matthijs van der Veer 07 Nov, 2015

My umpteenth annual rewatch of this film.

It feels a little weird to hold a fourth installment of a blockbuster franchise in such high regard, but then again, this is not a run-of-the-mill franchise. Above all, Mission:Impossible is a director's franchise, with each installment being clearly recognizable as a separate work with figures into the overall work of the man pulling the strings. In Brad Bird's outing, his background in animation shows mostly in the dynamic and inventive choreography of…

• wolfnote

★★★★★ Rewatched by wolfnote 07 Nov, 2015

My friend: I love the first three Mission: Impossible movies but never saw the fourth or fifth ones.

Me: <gets Ghost Protocol off the shelf>

• Owen Hughes

★★★½ Watched by Owen Hughes 03 Aug, 2015

Put off watching this for so long as I'm not really a fan of the previous films but it turns out that Ghost Protocol is actually pretty entertaining. Who knew?

Oh, right, yeah, the millions of people who've seen it already.