• Film Fella Caomh

★★★★½ Added by Film Fella Caomh

I thought I'd review in preparation and excitement for the latest film in the Impossible Saga, Rogue Nation Which is out on July and I am really looking forward to see. The trailer is unreal.

Protocol is quite frankly in my humble opinion, The best in the franchise so far and Rogue Nation as me curious will it out do it predecessor. I always been a fan of these film, fun, entertaining but yet intelligent popcorn action. M:III was pretty…

• Ray Villela Jr.

★★★★ Rewatched by Ray Villela Jr. 28 Mar, 2015

This movie is too damn fun.
    Paula Patton is too damn hot.

• lisadoris

★★★★ Rewatched by lisadoris 26 Mar, 2015 1

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Even though this film goes back to the unremarkable villain territory that the first film had, this is actually my favorite film in the franchise thus far. Part of that is due to the team chemistry. De Palma blew up the team in the first film, Woo kinda pushed them aside in the second film, and the Abrahms didn't utilize them in the third film. Here, getting the team to work together is the driving force of the plot. The…

• Alex MacPherson

★★★★ Rewatched by Alex MacPherson 24 Mar, 2015

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to re-visit Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol before the fifth installment hits theaters, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. Should you not wish embark on this journey once again, I will disavow any knowledge of your actions,

The “Mission” films come with their own gimmick, or selling point. It is not so much having audiences wonder about what big, outrageous action sequences the filmmakers have cooked up, but what Tom Cruise himself will do…

• Mareks Smilga

★★★★½ Watched by Mareks Smilga 19 Dec, 2011

Labākā no visas laika ziņā ilgstošās, bet filmu skaita ziņā ne tik iespaidīgās franšīzes. Pirmās trīs daļas bija bez humora, dzīvīguma un elementāra cilvēcīguma un izrādījās, ka tie ir nepieciešamie elmenti perfektas action filmas radīšanai.

• Timcop

★★★★ Rewatched by Timcop 25 Mar, 2015 9

One of the most technically accomplished, well-paced, well-plotted and just plain fun ~Hollywood~ action movies of the last fifteen years, I'm so tempted to add another half-star. The only thing stopping me might be a better villain? Maybe another viewing might correct this. 5 stars alone for Cruise actually climbing outside the Burj Khalifa.

• Patrick Orr

★★★½ Watched by Patrick Orr 25 Mar, 2015

Not a single ghost in this entire movie. What the hell, Tom Cruise?

• Steve Grzesiak

★★★★½ Rewatched by Steve Grzesiak 25 Mar, 2015 1

I had to break off my around the world trip for March because I'm just not going to finish it. The final straw being a flu/virus type thing that I came down with today that probably wouldn't take too kindly to a Polish 1950s existential drama.

So comfortable rewatches it is - and it's Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. Again. For the third time. And I only saw it for the first time back in December.

I have to say…

• FilmApe

★★★★★ Rewatched by FilmApe 25 Mar, 2015 6

The greatest thing about this film is that it takes me back to the salad days of my youth, when going to the movies wasn't about anything other than going to see a grand spectacle.

• katie h.

★★★★ Rewatched by katie h. 24 Mar, 2015

I CAN QUOTE EVERY LINE OF THIS MOVIE I'VE SEEN IT WAY TOO MANY TIMES

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

In my opinion the best action film in at least ten years. I'll admit it's the first M:I film I saw, and despite that I became involved with the characters almost instantly, and didn't need any exposition to fully understand and enjoy it. And THAT skyscraper scene. Phenomenal.

• David Gómez-Rosado

★★★ Watched by David Gómez-Rosado 20 Mar, 2012

Wel, we know what tp expect and the stereotypes are comical... but still a good ride