• TenshiMVP

★★★★½ Watched by TenshiMVP 06 Feb, 2016

Paula Patton....I love you so much!

• The Movie King

★★★★½ Rewatched by The Movie King 04 Feb, 2016

Film #4 of my February 2016 Scavenger Hunt
    Task #11: A Tom Cruise vehicle
    letterboxd.com/martinjacob49/list/the-movie-kings-february-2016-scavenger-hunt/

Brad Bird had one mission, and it was to take the Mission: Impossible franchise to brand new heights. Having never directed a live-action film prior to this, it was such a heavy gamble. But Tom Cruise trusted him, and Mission: Impossible- Ghost Protocol ended up being an extreme blast to watch, currently the most entertaining of the franchise to date (will finally watch Rogue Nation…

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Love It!

• Benjamin Nason

★★★★ Rewatched by Benjamin Nason 31 Jan, 2016

A marked improvement from MI: III. The direction is so much tighter and more assured and less concerned with imitation for mass appeal. Robert Elswit's cinematography is clean and immersive with its movements. That chase in the dust storm looks so good, would've liked to seen some longer takes and delays in cuts at times to allow for more of Elswit's camera work to be absorbed. Bird's direction of action is some of the best in the series.

• William Braun

★★★★★ Watched by William Braun 31 Jan, 2016 1

At this point in this spy thriller franchise and Tom Cruise's great career, he has proven himself to become the American "Jackie Chan" of our current generation of film. Without a doubt, the FINEST installment yet!!!!

Grade: A

• 29bananas

★★★★★ Rewatched by 29bananas 29 Jan, 2016

The Dubai sequence is my favorite action sequence of all time. Also this is structured flawlessly and it's just the best.

• mjbillington

★★★½ Rewatched by mjbillington 30 Jan, 2016

Possibly the best storywise and with the best setpieces, but stylistically the blandest of them all.

• elliexstorey

★★★★ Rewatched by elliexstorey 30 Jan, 2016

Excellent action movie: brilliant action sequences, impressive stunt, good humour, great use of music and silence, some pacing problems but overall the best Mission: Impossible film

• Alexander Balagot

★★★½ Added by Alexander Balagot

4th entry

• ShotbyShe

★★★★ Watched by ShotbyShe 23 Jan, 2016

I love the action. I love Tom Cruise's face and butt. He's so fit, oh my God! Definitely rewatchable.

• wildbiker

★★★★½ Watched by wildbiker 23 Dec, 2015

This may be GHOST Protocol but it ain't disappearing anytime soon.

• Álvaro Reyes

★★★★ Watched by Álvaro Reyes 25 Jan, 2016

Mi preferida de la saga hasta ahora. Todavía la estoy asimilando, porque todo, pero todo todo me ha encantado. Mi escena preferida ha sido la de la tormenta de arena. O no, o hay otra. Bueno, la peli es la polla.