• pedroachilles

★★ Watched by pedroachilles 25 Apr, 2016

A piada faz parte do show, como em Vingadores. O Missão Impossível, dos que eu lembro, mais descolado da franquia. Mesmo que a partir da repetição.

• Jaime Rebanal

★★★★ Rewatched by Jaime Rebanal 23 Apr, 2016 4

For once, I'm gladly impressed with a Mission: Impossible film, for after having been left bitterly disappointed by Mission: Impossible III, Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol not only is a huge step up from its predecessor but it's also the first that I would gladly be able to truly call a good film. Given what potential the films had, it's finally rather nice to see that by the time Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol had come along, the series had…

• Ferio

★★★★ Watched by Ferio 24 Apr, 2016

Bastante más carismática que la entrega anterior; de hecho yo diría que, de las cuatro primeras, es la mejor. De hecho, yo diría que es tan buena que se pasa de rosca y empieza a perder enteros cuando ves que tienes que tener activada la suspensión de la incredulidad durante la mayor parte del rodaje por las acrobacias y el uso de la tecnología. Decimos de "Independence Day", pero esto ya es pasarse; eso sí, con mucha clase y de forma muy entretenida.

• Paul Griffin

★★★★ Added by Paul Griffin

As good as the very best Bond / Bourne.

• jannowitz

★½ Watched by jannowitz 19 Apr, 2016

Typical Tom Cruise M:I movie. I didn't like it. Too obvious und nothing new.

• Nathanial00

★★★★½ Added by Nathanial00

8.4/10
    A fun action movie, the second best of the series- only second to the fifth IMO.

• MrSharky

★★★½ Rewatched by MrSharky 12 Apr, 2016

That cinematography though!!

• jamesvsteel

★★★★ Added by jamesvsteel

Cheesy, contrived, unbelievable, shallow, and glitzy. Still fun with some incredible stunts.

• CraigLumley

★★★ Watched by CraigLumley 04 Apr, 2016

Ghost Protocol is full of both tense thrills and breezy fun which is more than welcomed after the inert slog that was MI:3.

I didn't find it as stylistically praiseworthy as 1 and 2 but it's got some nice little flourishes of it's own.

Entertaining way to spend 2 hours.

• Sean Scott

★★★ Rewatched by Sean Scott 02 Apr, 2016

Ghost Protocol is a smart reinvention of the action franchise in order to make it a family friendly blockbuster, a summer tentpole in the vein of Star Wars and so on.

Tagged with a bunch of weird setpieces that individually are clever, well conceived and generally character-driving but together make it silly and disjointed. Each gag seems ripped from a cartoon, not a spy thriller. Plots and characters, Sergei, Brandt, the Russain police and so on, are all hokey, under-developed,…

• tomholmes

★★★½ Watched by tomholmes 01 Apr, 2016

All I want to do now is run around and punch things.

• DanSolo

★★★★ Added by DanSolo

Brad Bird delivers cartoonish fun in the fourth installment of the M:I franchise. For what it lacks in quality villains and blowing its wad too soon, so to speak (I am referring of course to the Dubai tower scene) it makes up for in gripping entertainment, heart pumping moments of tension, and action sequences that are pure awesome in the truest sense of the word.