• FlickFanatics

★★★★ Watched by FlickFanatics 25 Apr, 2015

A very fun action ride lead by Tom Cruise. Great supporting cast. Really looking forward to Rogue Nation!

• Agnis

★★★ Watched by Agnis 27 Apr, 2015

They managed to turn the page with this one. At least a little. It's a bit darker and grittier and a little more balanced with reality and less silly. Simon Pegg as the token funny techie works ok and I like where it's going with the introduction Jeremy Renner. Let's see if they make some more.

• Song-ho Kim

★★★★ Added by Song-ho Kim

(2011년 12월 30일에 쓴 글)

오리지널 TV 시리즈의 팬들에게 톰 크루즈의 <미션 임파서블>은 뒤통수를 얻어맞는 듯한 경험이었을 것이다. 팀의 리더인 짐 펠프스는 추악한 배신자였고, 그의 음모로 인해 팀이 전멸하면서 크루즈가 분한 영화 오리지널 캐릭터 이선 헌트의 '원맨쇼'로 파격(/괴)적인 세대교체를 해 버린 것이다. 적절한 예가 될지는 모르겠지만, 1990년대 중반 <수사반장>이 극장판으로 만들어지면서 최불암이 배신자로 드러나고 그의 음모로 인해 김상순과 조경환을 비롯한 수사팀이 몽땅 전멸하자, 당시 뜨는 배우였던 배용준이나 송승헌이 새로운 수사반장이 된다는 이야기로 바뀌었다고 가정하면 그 충격의 강도를 짐작할 수 있을까.…

• Alexander Huls

★★★★½ Rewatched by Alexander Huls 19 Apr, 2015

A master class in creating action movie set-pieces. Yes, the Burj Khalifa sequence may be everything action cinema and stunts should be. But it is ultimately just one part of a whole sequence that offers more action, tension, and stakes than most action movies in the last ten years (ditto the Kremlin sequence and M:I - GP's climax).

• Brandon McGee

★★★★ Added by Brandon McGee

Brad Bird brings a fresh eye to the franchise, providing the best action of the series, and Tom Cruise is reliably strong in the part. Jeremy Renner is a great newcomer to the series and gets his time to shine.

• Benjamin Turnbull

★★★½ Watched by Benjamin Turnbull 18 Apr, 2015

Projected DVD with Yuki. I was a little high.

• Armpit (aka Ingmar)

★★★ Watched by Armpit (aka Ingmar) 17 Apr, 2015 1

Enjoyable. Peaks at the halfway mark during the Dubai sequence, with Cruise climbing buildings, Léa Seydoux being a total badass, and Robert Elswit proving that to create a fluid, amusing, and tense action film, visionary cinematography is a must. Between Elswit's highly underrated work here and Roger Deakins photography on Skyfall , it's safe to cinematography is an understated aspect of the genre.

• Pedro Cinemaxunga

★★★ Watched by Pedro Cinemaxunga 16 Apr, 2015

The closest thing to a Roger Moore 007 I've seen in decades.

• Zach Cheney

★★★★ Rewatched by Zach Cheney 12 Apr, 2015

This movie so perfectly and easily transposes Cold-War anxiety into a post-9/11 context, it's...scary. A number of lines in the film, delivered by a Russian clone of General Jack D. Ripper, sound like straight-up citations from Dr. Strangelove. Even the shots of the missile taking flight and nearing San Francisco only lack Slim Pickens. Instead of vilifying the Ruskies, however, some strategic dialogue in Ghost Protocol reminds us that we should redirect our fear from the Russians toward the "terrorists."…

• Skapu

★★★★ Rewatched by Skapu 12 Apr, 2015 1

Muy buena película de acción, pero extrañamente tiene la misma estructura de la primera adaptación cinematográfica de la serie del mismo nombre.

Brad Bird demuestra que es un excelente director de acción y mantiene el suspenso y la tensión durante todo el film.

• Zach Ralston

★★★★ Rewatched by Zach Ralston 11 Apr, 2015

Still my second favorite of the franchise, and it's just so goddam creative. Whether it's McQuarrie's uncredited rewrite, Bird's gleeful direction, or something else, there's an urgency and original flair to stuff like the Dubai sequence and the automated parking garage that cemented this film a place on my 2011 top ten list. Also, Simon Pegg is a real comic talent and needs to do more films like this and THE WORLD'S END.

• Jose Manuel Real

★★ Watched by Jose Manuel Real 11 Apr, 2015

Me ha parecido una película... Barata. Y mal rodada. Simon Pegg me sobra, Tom Cruise está notablemente mayor y con el pelo largo (que no le queda bien), Jeremy Renner es durante tres cuartos de película un florero que luce; la única a la altura es Paula Patton, guapísima ella y con un personaje ideal. Y de Michael Nyqvist nadie se acordará en esta película, relegado a una suerte de científico loco sin diálogo ni plan.

La película coge gran…