• Daniel Escaners

★★★★ Watched by Daniel Escaners 25 Jan, 2015

Un ejercicio de estilo brutal y una historia que, dentro de la simpleza con la que se presenta, tiene muchas capas. Esa tristeza de los adultos, ese sentido de la aventura de los niños, ese mundo idílico que puede tornarse en terrible. El reparto es espectacular. Una grandísima película.

- Deja de compadecerte de ti mismo.
    - ¿Por qué?

• RP Jones

Rewatched by RP Jones 17 Nov, 2014

The clarity of innocence.

• Chazzout

★★★★½ Added by Chazzout

I've always struggled with not "getting" Wes Anderson films. This is, thankfully, the exception - a youth epic with an immaculate visual style and a strong emotional core. Perhaps the sweetest revelation is that for all the meticulous art direction and cinematography, the story has ample room to breathe. It's a disarmingly mature take on coming-of-age, and goes deeper and further than almost any in recent memory. It is the first Wes Anderson film I've seen where the emotional depth matches the cinematic brilliance, and the result is a remarkable film.

• Claudia211

★★★ Added by Claudia211 2

Usually the favorite movie of people who have seen only this movie in their life, but want to sound smart and fashionable anyway.

• KillerBOB

★★★★★ Watched by KillerBOB 19 Oct, 2012

R60
    Cinema Nouveau, Rosebank

• Jason MD-P

★★★★ Added by Jason MD-P

Might be my favorite W.A. film. Big on heart, lots of laughs, lots of quirky characters, lots of adventure. Can't wait to see it again.

• peterfloyd

★★★★★ Watched by peterfloyd 20 Jan, 2015

My favorite of Wes Anderson's movies. Stunning performances, beautifully written, the art direction is top notch, the original score is electrifying, outstanding photography and cinematography, everything about 'Moonrise Kingdom' is simply right.

• pillole di cinema

★★★½ Watched by pillole di cinema 06 Nov, 2013

Ad un certo punto di Moonrise Kingdom ti spaventi, Anderson sembra farsi il verso. Invece no, la dolcezza di quell'amore è vera e autentica.

• Donato De Frenza

★★★★★ Watched by Donato De Frenza 20 Jan, 2015

Extravagante pero con un estilo propio. Esta es posiblemente una de las mejores películas de la década, las escenas, la cámara, las actuaciones... Todo brillante.

• wgkleberg

★★★★½ Watched by wgkleberg 19 Jan, 2015

I'm a bit late to the party with Wes Anderson. I watched The Life Aquatic when I was a lot younger and it kind of dissuaded me from seeing his other films. I also have very vague memories of my family watching The Royal Tenebaums. After catching up with The Grand Budapest Hotel, and enjoying it, I seem to be working backwards through his filmography.
    I found Moonrise Kindgom to be even more rewarding than Grand Budapest. I thought it…

• L

★★★★ Rewatched by L 19 Jan, 2015

Hadn't logged this before. odd. Anyway, much more dramatic than I remembered (only saw it once at the cinema back then), but something that made me just as uncomfortable was That One Scene, thought about mentioning it since no one ever talks about it. At least it's not recurrent in his work so I'm not that worried, I guess. Strangely enough, there's a missing shot on its home video release (or at least on the Blu-ray I watched): towards the…

• DerlisCabrera

★★★★ Watched by DerlisCabrera 19 Jan, 2015

Nuevamente una película de Anderson me sorprende por el trabajo que hace con la fotografía y el color, sumado a eso la música, llevando de esta manera esta pintoresca historia de forma mas amena, admirable también el trabajo de Hische para el diseño de los títulos de la película, una visible muestra de que Anderson piensa en todo y que el diseño también constituye una parte importante de una obra cinematográfica.