• alexbhades

★★★ Watched by alexbhades 15 Jul, 2012

No soy un gran fan del cine de Wes Anderson, pero lo respeto enormemente porque tiene su propio estilo.
    Moonrise Kingdom es una película Wes Anderson, con todo lo bueno y lo malo que esto implica, ademas de una historia de amor entrañable y bonita.
    Lo bueno, una composición de planos extremadamente visual y cuidado, como ver pinturas que conforman una historia. Una dirección de actores formidable y un guión completamente personal.
    Lo malo, que siempre se me hacen un pelin largas (aunque tengan un metraje normal), no se porque, pero me pasa en todos los fims de este director.

• Michael Schutz-Ryan

★★★½ Added by Michael Schutz-Ryan

I guess I just didn't like that this movie was about the kids. Many of Wes Anderson's usual cast is here, being terrific, but they're just under-used.

• Sonia Foday

★★★★ Added by Sonia Foday

Incredibly sweet. I'll forever love the scene where they dance together.

• Peter Saudino

Added by Peter Saudino

warms my fuckin heart every time i see it. keep the quirkiness up wes. i like.

• kserauer

★★★★½ Added by kserauer

ich liebe ihn. die story berührt, der augenschmaus fesselt.

• cheesijj

★★★ Added by cheesijj

Not the best Wes Anderson film.

• Keenan

★★★★ Rewatched by Keenan 20 Jul, 2015

Maybe I just wasn't in the right mood when I first saw this in theaters, but I didn't love it like I love some of Anderson's other films. Luckily though, my opinion of it has improved on a rewatch. A really fun summer movie.

• Ido

★★★½ Rewatched by Ido 24 Jul, 2015

a great film by Wes Anderson and probably one of the cutest films ever made

• Rashid

Added by Rashid

When there are so many other American filmmakers making their capital I important films, there's Wes who's just making a nostalgic time capsule just because. MOONRISE KINGDOM isn't significant for any particular reason, but it's one of Anderson's most expertly executed and well-acted films to date. Plus, it's just downright fun.

• Salvador Alvarado

★★★★★ Rewatched by Salvador Alvarado 23 Jul, 2015 1

I just really love my girlfriend Ava Mia Davis

• shaddox

★★★★ Watched by shaddox 23 Jul, 2015

this is sal's favorite movie of all time, which gives me hope considering how dark, disturbing, and depraved his film tastes usually are.

was a good movie tho, hell of a lot better than gbh.

• Herrguth

★★★★½ Watched by Herrguth 21 Jul, 2015

Movie #6 in Scavenger Hunt #4.
    Task #23: An unconventional romance film!

I love Wes Anderson's movies.
    Moonrise Kingdom and The Royal Tenenbaums are my favorites of his movies.
    I love coming of age stories and this is no exception.
    The quirkiness, the colours, Bill Murray, Jason Schwartzman, the great set design, funny dialogue - everything you need for a Wes Anderson movie is here. Throw in Bruce Willis, Tilda Swinton, Edward Norton, Harvey Keitel, Frances McDormand and some great…