• Josh Larsen

★★★★½ Rewatched by Josh Larsen 01 Jul, 2015 4

Younger daughter is away at camp, so we watched this with the older daughter for the first time. It was a pretty big night.

• Vanessa

★★★★½ Rewatched by Vanessa 30 Jun, 2015

I didn't like Moonrise Kingdom that much when I watched it for the first time but it's actually incredibly cute and probably my second favourite Anderson film.

• Phil Denhoff

★★★ Rewatched by Phil Denhoff 20 Jun, 2015

Fuck me I forgot how weird this movie is

• eschwa22

★★★★½ Added by María A

<3333333

• katyhillier

★★★★★ Watched by katyhillier 05 Jun, 2015

I wasn't really sure what to expect when I sat down to watch this film, as I haven't really watched any Wes Anderson films before (shock horror, I know, I am a terrible person), but a friend, with whom I was watching it, had raved about it so we watched it. She said that Anderson's films are a little odd so I sort of new what to expect in a sense but I didn't really know what it was about.…

• David Gutierrez

★★★★½ Added by David Gutierrez

This is Wes Anderson's masterpiece, where he uses all of the elements that conform his style in benefit of a very Wes Anderson-like story. The colors, the music, the weird romance, the weird humour, Moonrise Kingdom is the perfect examplification of what Wes Anderson's filmmaking is. The best movie from 2012.

• Law

★★★★★ Watched by Law 22 Jun, 2015

Pardon my language.

Wes Fucking Anderson.

One of the best coming of age movies I've ever seen where the children literally steal the show and in their hands carried the movie til it's climax.

The color palette. The aesthetic. The children put in adult situations. The standoff. The sweethearts. The ceremony. The romance. The quirky humor. The #RelationshipGoals. The kid is smarter than I am. Dear God not Snoopy. Bill Murray's shoe. Ed Norton's charm. Bruce Willis retires from fucking…

• ayylmao233

★★★★★ Rewatched by ayylmao233 20 Jun, 2015

Still great, still fun, still amazing. Thank you, Wes Anderson.

• liampaynes

★★★★½ Watched by liampaynes 20 Jun, 2015

Fun and surprisingly sweet despite the mature moments.

• mcmully

★★★★★ Added by mcmully

When you dont know the movie you have something to watch.

• Lucas

★★★★ Added by Lucas

Loved this picture. My favorite Wes Anderson picture. Probably because he nailed it with the khaki scouts. Softer landing than the great Grand Budapest Hotel which I simultaneously liked and disliked.