• Franni

★★ Watched by Franni 02 Jul, 2015

"This is the most beautify day of my life. Anna. Anna!"

What I thought I'd get: a clever sci-fi with a mind-blowing plot and a number of amazing performances from Jared Leto.
    What I got: the feeling of channel surfing between several mediocre soap-operas.

• lobsta

★★★ Watched by lobsta 28 Jun, 2015

A chaotically uneven experience of the wonder and utter befuddlement that quantum physics exhibits upon our universe through our surrogate journeyman Mr. Nobody.

Time does not exist on a logical scale where the future can affect the past. For Nemo, all possibilities are infinitely possible with all outcomes experienced and felt, accepted or rejected they all simultaneously exist until the point of definition, where the only measure is the actual narrative that he/we choose to define all of Nemo's existences.…

• Aron Steinn

★½ Watched by Aron Steinn 24 Jun, 2015

Well... that was unnecessarily long.

It thinks of it self way smarter than it actually is and keeps saying: did you see that coming? I have only one answer, Yes. The story was so predictable and how it unravels?! it's a straight "fuck you"

The movie is literally doing what it says it's going to do and expects it to be surprising?...

I know this won't be one of my "popular" reviews but i don't care, I'm so enraged by this film. The only props i can give this film is that its very visual.

• Rodrigoffcampos

★★★½ Added by Rodrigoffcampos

Filme um pouco confuso, porém trabalha muito bem o conceito de varias opções de vida, todas de acordo com escolhas realizadas durante a vida. No filme, o personagem principal mostra que mudar o passado não necessariamente pode melhorar o futuro.

• Jesús Rolando Angulo Díaz

★★★½ Watched by Jesús Rolando Angulo Díaz 15 May, 2015

Mr. Nobody, o "El señor nadie" en habla hispana, es una Oda a la melancolía en la mas pura expresión.

Cada hecho se ve y se siente muy fuerte, me llegó muy de cerca la trama y el que sería de mi vida y que decisiones tomaría si fuese "El señor nadie".

Lenta en algunas ocasiones pero no pesada. Algunas escenas se sienten forzadas pero aún están dentro del margen de lo aceptable.

• death72

★★★★★ Watched by death72 20 Jun, 2015

Every path is the right path. Everything could've been anything else. And it would have just as much meaning.

After watching the movie I felt completely like the kid in the tracks I couldn’t decide if I should write a review or not, I usually don’t write even if I love what I just watched but something within me just wants to get out so here I am writing one to somehow show my interest in this and somehow entice…

• katakarin

★★★ Watched by katakarin 11 Jun, 2015

___________________________________________________________
    Film 1 of the "Scavenger Hunt #3" Challenge!
    ___________________________________________________________

My dad likes to say "indecision is the basis for flexibility". Did I just watch a movie about that?

I'm not really sure what I think of Mr nobody. My main problem was that I wasn't grabbed emotionally by the movie at all. The heady concepts it introduces are old news, especially when you've been into science and sci-fi for about two decades. I can see that the movie…

• Matilde

★★★★ Watched by Matilde 13 Jun, 2015

«As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible».
    True, but not fair.
    May be a good tag-line for the success of this movie, but it's not applicable in real life nor a good lesson.
    Moral aside, this film is full of ingenious idea, some of them really well developed.

• Zaw Mine

★★★½ Watched by Zaw Mine 11 Jun, 2015

Long and heavy but kinda awesome. Unlike most of the time travel movie, Mr. Nobody shows the different timeline (choice) of one guy and its effect.

• christian_bale

Added by christian_bale

A complex film with gorgeous cinematography and great acting from Jared Leto.

• ginsbus

★★★★½ Watched by ginsbus 01 Jun, 2015

Usually stories with parallel arcs feel basic and unfinished, because of the time constraints involved with cramming multiple movies into one movie, but it works here. Many vignettes, most of which would work on their own, told in an interesting sequence with the same starting point and a loosely defined end point. The ending was frustrating though, but it's possible that it only did because I missed something.

• Doms Candels

★★★★½ Watched by Doms Candels 04 Jun, 2015

Mind-blowing, tearjerker, beautiful cinematography, and Jared Leto was incredible.

P.S.