• Oskars Podāns

Watched by Oskars Podāns 05 May, 2016

Kamēr stāvi sastindzis izvēles priekšā vari fantazēt par bezgalīgi daudziem ceļiem. Tikai neiegalvo sev atrašanos zugzwang, kur visi iznākumi slikti. Jo katra iespēja ir izdzīvošanas vērta, nožēla nāks tikai par neizmantoto.

• annamarta

★★★★ Watched by annamarta 05 May, 2016

Interesting movie, interesting to watch, unfortunately I'm not a big fan of the ending.

• Kyle_Henke

★★★★ Watched by Kyle_Henke 22 Apr, 2016

Had no idea what this was about going into it, and I felt pretty much the same about half of the way through. It was a trip for sure, and I thought the message was very profound. I love when stories are told in what if scenarios, and this entire film is just that. It's a feature length film that is only there to ask a single question about making quick and impossible decisions, and that's pretty cool. When you…

• KikoPierro

★★★★ Watched by KikoPierro 01 May, 2016

e n t r o p i a

eu não consigo nem começar
    é um filme que tem muito pra falar.
    foi uma experiencia

• Isabelle Brandelero

★★★½ Added by Isabelle Brandelero

não entendi quase nada mas gostei porque tem o jared leto

• Daphne

★★ Watched by Daphne 27 Mar, 2016

Come on dude like calm down

• jamieporter

★★★½ Watched by jamieporter 25 Apr, 2016

I loved and hated this movie all at once. Leto drove me crazy for most of the movie. I found his accent to be irritating AF.  I dug the premise, the camera work, the soundtrack and every other performance in the movie. Maybe it was the editing that annoyed me so much. I'm not sure.

• Gaby Floresm

★★★★★ Watched by Gaby Floresm 21 Apr, 2016

Nuestra existencia será de acuerdo a las decisiones que tomemos y no hay manera de dar vuelta atrás. De igual manera cualquier decisión tendrá sentido y nos hará ser quienes somos.
    Excelente soundtrack. Increíble guión.

• Willem van der Zanden

★★★★★ Added by Willem van der Zanden

... 'cause people unfairly call this film pretentious. This little Belgian masterpiece features themes that I barely see in other films and brings them in such a unique and beautiful way.
    Just the idea of having too choose something can drive people insane, but we do it all day, every day, simply because we have to. Imagine a world in which you wouldn't have to choose... Imagine a world in which you couldn't choose... This film is a highly philosophical…

• Schen

★★★★½ Watched by Schen 17 May, 2015

There are no flaws to this film. And don't point them out to me.

The prosthetics? Yeah, I guess.

But I don't really care.

There is nothing that I don't love in this movie.

• Alex N.

★★★½ Added by Alex N.

Quick thoughts on this because I'm bored as hell:

This movie is sad, man.

It's about half an hour too long.

The writing, just the dialogue really, is pretty bad.

The film's idea of a future with quasi-immortal citizens was very creative.

For an independent film, the visual effects are pretty good, but by normal standards, not so much.

The acting is kind of crappy, but that's only because the actors had to work with a terrible script and bad…

• jbeardasaurus

★★★★½ Watched by jbeardasaurus 13 Apr, 2016

very interesting sci-fi type movie about our consciousness and how we interact with it. follows many different options this guy had in life, gets kinda confusing at times, but brings the story back together. cool mind bender of a film.