• Juan

★★★★★ Watched by Juan 01 Aug, 2015

No tiene una trama espectacular, pero he tenido gran conexión con los personajes.
    Me gusta cómo están plasmadas las escenas, los planos, los diálogos.
    Un pelín larga, eso sí.

• verynotgood

★★½ Watched by verynotgood 29 Jul, 2015

Beautiful at times, sweet in others, but mostly a very forgetable movie.

• André Graciotti

★★ Watched by André Graciotti 28 Jul, 2015

The unbearable goofiness of meaning

• Carlos Slujalkovsky

★★★★★ Added by Carlos Slujalkovsky

make your choice

• Niq6

★★★★ Watched by Niq6 28 Jul, 2015

Trippy but good.

• Yvette

★★ Watched by Yvette 23 Jul, 2015

This was so boring up until the end when he said one line that changed my perspective a little but that was it.

• Peter Valerio

★★★★★ Watched by Peter Valerio 22 Jul, 2015

A love story (stories) that seems indebted to the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics, except the worlds have some influence on one another and dream logic is in play.

Anyway, this is a fun puzzle of a movie.

• cyuanyou

★★★★½ Watched by cyuanyou 30 Jun, 2015

在選擇之間,我們就創造了無數個世界
    究竟哪個才是我們真正想要的,我們無從得知
    或許你我都不過還只是個幻覺

• Sean Summ

★★★★½ Watched by Sean Summ 16 Jul, 2015

I don't even care if this film is pretentious, overlong, and repetitive as it shoves it's one-note theme down your throat. I found it to be a wonderful mix of excellent acting, beautiful cinematography, impressive editing and an oddly suiting soundtrack.

More so, this film really effected me as the whole concept of choice, fate, existence, timelines, and the butterfly effect is something that I actually think about quite often. For the same reason I often struggle to enjoy time-travel…

• LukeCeranic

★★★★★ Added by LukeCeranic

I'll say this: "Mr. Nobody" is currently my favorite movie for over a year. I mean, there's some old supermega classic in my list of favorites such as "Alien", "Beetlejuice", "Brazil" and "Total Recall" but as far as not-classic or old, "Mr. Nobody" is my favorite by a long shot.

The first time I saw it, it was a spontaneous decision.
    I came to knew about this movie when I was enriching the italian Wikipedia page of the movie "Idiocracy"…

• Oskars Three word reviews

★★★★ Added by Oskars Three word reviews

What if? Maybe?

• Renato Mendes

★★★★ Watched by Renato Mendes 11 Jul, 2015

"You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible"

Multiverse! S2