• Steve Kimes

★★★½ Added by Steve Kimes

An amazing cinematic spectacle. If movies were to be graded on joyful surprise, this film would get an A+. Unfortunately, consistency in narrative is a thing.

• Karl Groff

★★★★★ Watched by Karl Groff 27 Sep, 2014

A beautiful rumination on life and love.

• Juan Quintero

★★★★½ Watched by Juan Quintero 24 Sep, 2014

No es complicada, en realidad. Es una película con argumentos magníficos que te hace reflexionar sobre la vida, te muestra de una forma magistral lo extraordinaria que puede ser. Que es.

Amo que tomen ideas científicas y filosóficas para hacer algo de cine. Mientras permanezca creíble y lo hagan cómo es, les va a quedar maravilloso. Así que Mr. Nobody no es la excepción, ésta película me brindo una experiencia increíble, me lleno el alma de gratitud como ninguna otra lo ha hecho y definitivamente se queda conmigo para siempre.

"Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning."

• Kev.

★★★★ Watched by Kev. 12 Sep, 2014

Ambitious, epic, and flawed. It's a great concept with some truly great performances. That being said, it's complex to a point where it almost becomes meaningless at times. The emotional heft is there, but not quite as present as you might want it to be. Still, it's a pretty astounding piece of work.

• andre luiz

★★★½ Watched by andre luiz 20 Sep, 2014

para quem se recorda do futuro como se fosse agora.

• Max Martinez

★★★★★ Watched by Max Martinez 13 Sep, 2014

I fell in love with this movie. I really liked thee whole idea and concept of the film. I watched this movie late at night around 1AM and I'll just say that you shouldn't be half asleep and give this movie your full attention because I was lost for some of the first part and then I came back to my senses.
    Mr.Nobody is a film where I love the look of it so much that it is one of…

• barcalounger

★★★ Watched by barcalounger 16 Sep, 2014

Choices are hard.

You make the wrong one, you're fucked. Make the right one and sooner or later you round a corner to find another choice staring you in the face. Don't fuck that one up now.

And the reason choices suck is because our time here is finite. And if you know that steam roller of time is going to keep marching forward then you better make the right choices because you don't want to waste what little time…

• Austin Bryant

★½ Watched by Austin Bryant 14 Sep, 2014

The me, being projected in the mind of my nine year old self, is wondering why Jared Leto's old man accent was so bad?!?!?

If I could offer only one piece of advice to try and improve this movie... It would be to inject more nonsensical ideas.

Just kidding - this was bad. But I guess I admire the ambition... a little.

• Ponders

★★★½ Watched by Ponders 09 Sep, 2014

This movie... This is a film about what-ifs, and it's a film about has-beens, and it's also a movie about chance. Would I recommend this movie? I don't know, but watch it anyway. It... just is.

• ZackVM

★★★★ Added by ZackVM

Interesting storytelling.

• Andrew Turner

★★★ Added by Andrew Turner

After seeing Mr. Nobody I was a bit shocked that such a seemingly huge production was unknown to me until I was looking through the B movies on Netflix. I had reached the point in my evening when I was trying to find something to watch before I went to bed... This movie has some quality to it and when I was watching it was very apparent to me that a lot of money went into this and there was…

• Sean Winchester

★★★★½ Watched by Sean Winchester 30 Aug, 2014

What the hell is this fuckery?

I freaking love it! Even though I don't know 100% what really happened, I love to have a theory. AWESOMENESS!