• Daniel

★★★★½ Rewatched by Daniel 26 May, 2015

Great Movie, great idea.. keeps you interested throught.

• NormanBates

★★★★★ Watched by NormanBates 10 Oct, 2014

A masterful work of art, Jaco van Dormael illustrates his artful command of the screen. By elaborating on every different possibility in Nemo Nobody's ambiguous life, the movie can have no errors, and this is the proven case. I have watched this movie 5 times, and I still am able to discover something new with every viewing, from the different color schemes of each life-path, to the singular leaf that plays such a magnificent role in the life of young (and old) Nemo Nobody. This is a movie where the line between Art and Entertainment is not drawn.

• Scott Kaczynski

★★★★ Watched by Scott Kaczynski 24 May, 2015

Even though I'm an artist, I usually steer clear of art films. I normally find them pretentious, empty and of little entertainment value.

Mr. Nobody breaks all of those rules and provides an excellent experience that keeps you engaged and entertained. This movie falls into the same category as Melancholia. It's not so much the narrative that makes you enjoy the film, but the experience from start to finish. Most art films attempt this, but few get it right. Mr.…

• Chris Ortman

Watched by Chris Ortman 24 May, 2015

If this premise sounds the least bit intriguing to you, don't be fooled. This science fiction fantasy written and directed by Jaco Van Dormael is a self-indulgent borefest with some aggressively bad stylistic touches that totally sinks all attempts at profundity. Clearly given a lot of money to make this fantasy film with “meaning” instead Van Dormael thinks he’s being clever and intelligent when all he presents is superficial artifice… the character’s name “Nobody” is a case in point. The premise itself is nothing original either with Kieslowski covering similar territory in his much superior Blind Chances. Skip it.

• Chad Sayers

★★★★½ Watched by Chad Sayers 18 May, 2015

“There comes a time in life where everything seems narrow. Choices have been made. I can only continue on. I know myself like the back of my hand. I can predict my every reaction. My life has been cast in cement with airbags and seatbelts. I’ve done everything to reach this point and now that I’m here, I’m f**king bored.”

A friend recommended this movie to me and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I'm not positive it's…

• Qauntiz Smitherman

★★★★½ Rewatched by Qauntiz Smitherman 14 May, 2015 2

I seriously envy anyone that has the pleasure of seeing this tremendous movie for the first time. Tears, happiness, laughs and love. This is one of the few movies in which you actually experience emotions along with the protagonist. A tragic love story mixed with a thought provoking and non linear plot. This movie makes you reevaluate your life based on the smallest decision. It drags for maybe two seconds total and I didn't love the ending. My final thoughts being to go see this movie. There are very few movies you could be watching better than Mr. Nobody.

• Qauntiz Smitherman

★★★★½ Watched by Qauntiz Smitherman 12 May, 2015

Love this movie. Such a gem.

• Bradley

★★★★ Watched by Bradley 11 May, 2015

Mr. Nobody is a moving and different drama, centering in on choices we make in life. It's a hard film to sum up and will definitely not be for everyone as it sits very near line between arthouse and mainstream film. I really liked the direction and there's some really inventive things on offer through this film. It has a very different narrative than most films and can be hard to follow at times, but I felt it worked well…

• maolgrafico

★★★½ Watched by maolgrafico 10 May, 2015

I don't know what to think about this movie. Its completely weird. I'll have to watch it again in order to have a more concrete idea of how to speak about it. I just think that what is meant to be should be as I was meant to watched it today. Confusing but interesting .... Good cast ! They all did good.

• Daniel

★★★★ Added by Daniel

Stellar acting from everyone and a highly interesting premise. You have to keep your boots on for this one, because if you don't pay attention you will lose track of what's going on real quick. But still, what a cool film.

• Eduardo Insaurriaga

★★★★ Watched by Eduardo Insaurriaga 08 May, 2015

Diferente, visual, poético. Mr Nobody apresenta uma série de discussões e possibilidades de situações da vida do protagonista vivido por Jared Leto, que levantam uma série de dúvidas e interesses durante o processo. A assinatura visual é um dos pontos fortes do filme, com farto uso de montagens para explorar uma estética de sonho entre as diversas possibilidades, além da repetição de signos visuais que geram diversas ligações entre as diferentes vidas. Com um ar comportado, a obra é paradoxal…

• yousef mousa

★★★★½ Watched by yousef mousa 08 May, 2015

We ought to choose.
    I really liked it, and the execution of immortality and destiny. I felt like I was watching Aronofsky's The Fountain without the religious theme