• Marika

★★★½ Watched by Marika 26 Jul, 2014

This film had the potential to be brilliant, but unfortunately it isn't. The themes of choice, existence, reality, and the universe are tackled in Mr. Nobody. A film that - at its core - is about a 9 year old boy who is faced with an impossible decision.

We've seen these themes attempted several times: The Butterfly Effect (2004) was one, but it lacked the dramatic depth and emotion that topics such as these demanded. Even though Mr. Nobody does…

• Alex Perez

★★★★★ Added by Alex Perez

One of the most unique films I've seen in recent memory, and a perfect example of an art film done right. Mr. Nobody is expertly written, confidently directed, beautifully shot, and briskly paced, and features a simply stunning performance from Jared Leto. But what makes it so unique is the themes it presents, of how every decision we make can ultimately change our lives forever, and before we make a decision, anything is possible. I'll definitely consider that next time I have to make a drastic decision in my life. Overall, Mr. Nobody is a truly special film that I can't wait to revisit.

• Jake James Kath

Added by Jake James Kath

Jesus, one of the worst fucking movies I've seen. Sure, its pretty to look at... I like looking at flashy and slick shit... but it tries too fucking hard to be profound and quirky!

• Driver

★★½ Watched by Driver 13 Jul, 2014

"You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible." - Nemo

Deep within the many, many layers of Mr. Nobody lies the above philosophy. The layers take a good 150 minutes to be unpicked and exposed, and once you reach the heart of Mr. Nobody, you will find many other existential musings and worries. It's all very interesting, but when spending a good two and a half hours thinking/being bombarded with such ideas,…

• Ana Cláudia Santos

★★★★½ Watched by Ana Cláudia Santos 20 Jul, 2014

When you actually follow your most detailed options to accomplish your achievements, you always end up thinking 'what if' you had follow another way - this must be a natural thought because I doubt someone doesn't even think in the infinite possibilities of choose another option.

I'm not saying we get unsatisfied when we reach something, to the majority that is pretty enough to stay happy for certain time till they get new goals to achieve but - even those…

• 46and2

★★★★★ Added by 46and2

Favourite movie. the movie explores all the depths and all the aspects of humanity and keeping the viewer engaged. this is the movie i would recommend to all the movie freaks out there waiting to watch something very very good. LOVED IT

• RiSsA / RoO

★★★★ Watched by RiSsA / RoO 14 Jul, 2014

i really enjoyed it. i had no idea where it was going - and it was so damn frustrating. every time the guy goes "remember remember" i kept thinking of v for vendetta. i kept thinking, "how many drugs was this guy on to create such a movie." pretty interesting.

• Abby Malubag

Watched by Abby Malubag 13 Jul, 2014

It was an odd movie. It made me feel the way I felt when I watched 'The Butterfly Effect', 'Stranger Than Fiction', and 'Ruby Sparks' - all of which are confusing movies, a merging of reality and a person's mind, explained by psychology and science. I like it.

• Michael Bihari

★★★★ Watched by Michael Bihari 12 Jul, 2014

I loved it, I hated it! Which one do I choose? I'll have to watch it again and then write more, if I remember. Did something to me, I've been thinking about all the choices I made in my 65+ years, my head is spinning and I'm getting depressed. My wife just told me that she chose me, so much for my decision making abilities.

• Dae_Hawkins

★½ Added by Dae_Hawkins

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Iknow

★★★★ Watched by Iknow 10 Jul, 2014

"El curioso caso de Nemo Nobody"

En cierta medida, "Mr. Nobody" podría ser "Los amantes del círculo polar" dirigida por el Amenábar de "Abre los ojos", pero este es un drama romántico de ciencia ficción con muchas ramificaciones más. Desde luego no es del todo original, pues aquel concepto de vivir distintas vidas al mismo tiempo incluso haciéndolo en alguna estación espacial estaba mucho mejor ejecutado en la obra maestra "Slaughterhouse-Five", sin embargo sigue siendo una cinta meritoria que funciona…

• Clau