• Nino

★★★★★ Watched by Nino 10 Feb, 2016

Wow. What I mind-bending trip. I loved this film, beyond the beautiful cinematography the story and acting are wonderful. I'm still processing it -- and have a feeling that this is one that will take a few more hours to digest and another viewing or two to fully grasp, but having finished it 30 seconds ago my mind is racing. Highly recommended. Let go and dive in!

• Estéfano Rodríguez

★★★★ Added by Estéfano Rodríguez

Las vidas posibles de Mr. Nobody.

• John Mann

★½ Added by John Mann

If 2001: A Space Odyssey is that friend of yours who is very cerebral and well-read, then Mr. Nobody is that acquaintance of yours that thinks themselves to be super "deep" because they share images with text about "quantum awareness" or some other pseudoscientific BS on their Facebook wall.

Mr. Nobody could have been fantastic if it followed through on every good idea it introduced in its first thirty minutes. If there is one strength to this movie, it is…

• Christopher Tennant

★★ Watched by Christopher Tennant 03 Feb, 2016

I appreciate its presentation, but at the end of the day I don't think it's got a thematic core that justifies said presentation. It feels repetitive, meandering, and not all that thought-provoking for the 2.5 hour runtime.

On the other hand, there are also some small scenes that get into very wild ideas - the baby angel scene, for example - but they're so cursory in execution that I felt I was watching a cobbled adaptation of some 900-page science fiction beast.

I don't really know what to make of this.

• Lakmal

★★★★ Added by Lakmal

Different decisions & choices we made leads us to different life paths & different future. A Good sci-fi movie. There are similarities between this and Inception.

• Patrick O'Riley

★★ Watched by Patrick O'Riley 02 Feb, 2016

Takes about 20 minutes to get to the point. A guy exists in a superposition of all the paths his life could have taken. Also, something about Mars. The voiceover peppered throughout consists of every childish observation ever made and the jagged cuts from one life-path to another are never as interesting or plot-motivated as they are confusing. A short sequence taken beat-for-beat from Harold and Maude doesn't really fit or add to the story and is dropped abruptly. This…

• Laura

★★★ Added by Laura

I was bored/unsatisfied until the middle of the movie, when it starts getting bearable. The movie has good parts and Jared's performance was OK. Nothing more to add.

• Marta Oliveira

★★★★★ Watched by Marta Oliveira 01 Feb, 2016

This is honestly one of the best movies I've ever seen. When I finished watching it I felt like I was unsure of everything in my life and that I desperately needed to understand what the hell that was all about...Was it about love? Choices? Time? What did it all mean? It was so freaking powerful though. The movie has two hours and a half. I wasn't bored even for a single second. Totally worth it. The soundtrack is amazing and incredibly emotional triggering. Not to mention that Leto is perfection in this film.

• Álvaro Reyes

★★½ Watched by Álvaro Reyes 31 Jan, 2016

Las partes coñazo no son proporcionales a las interesantes. Jared Leto ha hecho mejores cosas, eh, amigos.

• Davith Lecter

★★★ Watched by Davith Lecter 30 Jan, 2016

A veces es muy interesante, pero muy poco en comparación con lo mucho que podría haber sido con otro enfoque.
    Y Jared Leto NORMAL, totalmente NORMAL, no consigo entender el fanatismo.

• Blacktus Jack

★★★★ Watched by Blacktus Jack 30 Jan, 2016

I'd compare this to the last movie I saw, District 9, in that it's about as far as I could possibly expect from my expectations.

However, unlike District 9, I thought this movie was great.

I'd also compare it to Mulholland Drive in the sense that it's hard to understand exactly what's being said in the movie.

However, unlike Mulholland Drive, I felt this movie spoke a lot to me.

It's got a lot of things I like in a…

• Christopher van der Meyden

★★★½ Watched by Christopher van der Meyden 30 Jan, 2016

The film tries to tell a very powerful but complicated story. In order to keep the viewers attention over the two and a half hours, it has opulent art style. From superwhite, superclean future, to surreal scenes. From the 70s and 80s nostalgia to emotional love scenes. Nemo Nobody, the last mortal human reflects on his life (or lives). Rather than telling one life story he tells all possible. At every decision he made in life, he reviews the possible…