• Michelle Gay

★★★★½ Watched by Michelle Gay 26 Feb, 2015

For the first part of this movie i was just enjoying the beautiful close-up shots and the way that every scene looked so perfectly and carefully composed with everything complementing everything else... all the colours and prints and style etc., so awesome. Then i realised what was going on and i appreciated how dream-like the events seemed to me, it reminded me of lucid dreams where you slip in and out of control and awareness of being asleep.

Mmm and Jared Leto as a hot homeless guy, must have been tough living in that "dump" ;).

• Kirk Gospel

★★★★½ Watched by Kirk Gospel 01 Mar, 2015

The good: Interesting.
    The bad: Too hard to grasp.

It's the sort of film which can be really difficult to full grasp and i advise reading up on it afterwards just to answer some of your own questions. It shows a dozen different timelines and each one is fairly interesting with out being too interesting, that doesn't make much sense but with them all together and the fact that it doesn't linger on one timeline, it keeps you thinking about what's happening, what's going on and what just happened in the previous timeline all at the same time.

• jaxblazer

★★★★ Watched by jaxblazer 26 Feb, 2015

Maybe 10 mins too long but what an experience.

A cross between Cloud Atlas and Inception.

Love, death, choices, time, fate - its a thematic soup that mostly works despite its massive undertaking. Just enough humour and self awareness to keep itself in check.

Jared Leto is good as expected after seeing Dallas Buyers Club.

• Dom Mayer

★★★★½ Rewatched by Dom Mayer 25 Jan, 2015

Just amazing. The human condition on fire.

• tskimmett

★★★½ Added by tskimmett

Date unknown.

• Wayne Pollock

★★★★ Watched by Wayne Pollock 24 Feb, 2015

It took some effort to get through the first hour but once I got into the groove I really enjoyed watching this story set across parallel timelines stretching from the beginning to the end of time and back again unfold I really got into the metaphysical shenanigans and have a feeling that a second viewing is required.

• Justin Moyle

★★★★ Watched by Justin Moyle 22 Feb, 2015

Rather good.
    Like Boyhood but way better.
    A bit like Cloud Atlas but way better.
    A bit like Butterfly Effect... Butterfly Effect is slightly Better.

• Gray Brian

★★★★ Added by Gray Brian

Such a bizarre and surreal experience but with a heartfelt message. I really enjoyed watching this very visual story.

• Felipe Nicéas

★★★★★ Added by Felipe Nicéas 4

Um dos filmes mais fascinantes dos últimos anos, Mr. Nobody é visualmente incrível e possui imagens arrebatadoras, um filme que fala sobre escolhas que fazemos na vida (cada escolha, uma renúncia), mistérios do universo, medos, ilusão e realidade, amor, um filme único, uma experiência marcante e inesquecível.

• KateSherrod

★★★★ Watched by KateSherrod 18 Feb, 2015

Profoundly unoriginal in its efforts to be profound and borrowing unabashedly from Doctor Who, A Zed and Two Noughts, Away From Herand everything in between, this film should have annoyed me, but it didn't. Jared Leto and Sarah Polley really sold it, as did the rest of the remarkable cast.

• Mike

★★ Added by Mike

After an hour this was Mr Going Nowhere and I nearly turned it off. Instead I wasted another ninety minutes waiting for the film to develop into something cohesive and interesting. It didn't. I'm not sure there's any real point debating it so let's just leave it at that.

• Gert Verbeek

★★★ Watched by Gert Verbeek 04 Jul, 2010

Keuzes in het leven leiden tot kosmische erupties. Het uitstellen van keuzes geeft ruimte voor de onbegrensde mogelijkheden van de fantasie. Geen wonder dat het geheugen van Mr. Nobody (Jared Leto, acterend alsof hij in een videoclip zit van zijn band 30 Seconds To Mars) anno 2092 zo chaotisch is. De Belgische regisseur Van Dormael gaat voortvarend van start in zijn filosofische sciencefictionfilm. Na een adembenemende eerste drie kwartier verdrinkt het verhaal in zijn lengte en in een glibberige soundtrack inclusief twee van Erik Satie’s clichématige Trois Gymnopédies.