• Rocca

Watched by Rocca 24 Nov, 2014 3

I feel like this isn't a bad movie per se, but I just didn't care for it in the slightest. I had an extremely hard time getting through it. I didn't even finish, I had about half an hour left and I gave up. I pushed and pushed for the last hour up to that point. I was never connected, never into it. Maybe I just wasn't in the right mood. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it at some point and say I was wrong, but as of right now, meh.

• Randal Richardson

★★★★★ Added by Randal Richardson

Before I had finally viewed the film, I had seen it recommended to me by Netflix. I mostly ignored it, because Netflix's poster for it was just Jared Leno starring blankly, all white. And it honestly sounded like a bland generic sci-fi film. It wasn't until I did some additional reading about it online, and saw some photos from it (that displayed the vibrant color scheme) that I decided to give it a shot. And by the way, Netflix decided…

• Jason Ooi

★★★★★ Watched by Jason Ooi 22 Nov, 2014

You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

A nine-year old boy stands on a set of train tracks, forced to make an impossible decision. His father lies behind him motionless, with pleading eyes, while his mother reaches out, screaming for him as she is carried away.

A hundred years pass and the boy is now aged, debilitated man Nemo Nobody. He lies on his deathbed in a room of pristine white…

• After6

★★★★★ Added by After6

Practically Perfect

• Aaron A.

★★★★ Rewatched by Aaron A. 15 Nov, 2014

This movie is a mind fuck right from the beginning, but in the best way possible. You take the science with a spoonfull of sugar and it helps the fiction go down.

• kaila Starr

★★½ Watched by kaila Starr 13 Nov, 2014

okkkkkkk

boop

• skillchickenz75

★★★★★ Added by skillchickenz75

Really interesting movie. It took the entire movie to understand what had been going on but it was well worth it in the end. The whole movie was mind blowing and really made me think.

• ni pli

★★★ Watched by ni pli 07 Jul, 2014

τελικα να μια πανεμορφη ταινια που εκανε το λαθος ομως να ειναι ξαφνου το βασικο της θεμα ηλιθιοτητες οπως ο ερωτας, λιγο με θυμωσε, πολυ με απογοητευσε.
    περιεργα πραγματα

• dynam00

★★ Watched by dynam00 10 Nov, 2014

Drags, and oldest trick in the book plot twist.

• refocusedmedia

★★★★★ Watched by refocusedmedia 07 Nov, 2014

This film completely took me by surprise, and I found its subject matter and what it had to say to be both resonantly moving and spectacularly conveyed. The infinite possibility of choice, the fantasy of "what if?", and the cosmic indifference to it all. This film is a spiritual successor to ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND, and -- just like that film -- it is a masterpiece.

• Ben Slabach

★★★½ Watched by Ben Slabach 06 Nov, 2014

"As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible."

This film is trying real hard. I mean really hard. Reaching for the stars is an understatement. This is like a mashup of Cloud Atlas and Synecdoche, New York, although I probably prefer those 2 films over this one.

Mr. Nobody loses a bit of it's mysterious magic in the 3rd act when it tries to explain what's going on, and the metaphors are a little too on-the-nose. But I really appreciate what this film is reaching for.

• Miranda Parker

★★★★ Watched by Miranda Parker 31 Oct, 2014

Good movie, good concept. I really enjoyed this film, and the journey it took me on. Even though the plot jumps around a lot, it's not hard to follow, and the main difficulty lies in trying to figure out just what's going on. It also wraps everything up well I thought