• Sean Winchester

★★★★½ Watched by Sean Winchester 30 Aug, 2014

What the hell is this fuckery?

I freaking love it! Even though I don't know 100% what really happened, I love to have a theory. AWESOMENESS!

• Keith LaFountaine

★★★½ Watched by Keith LaFountaine 26 Aug, 2014

The visuals of Mr. Nobody are perhaps the best aspect of this abstract look at life and the paths we choose. However, its bloated runtime and over-complicated structure make this film more confusing than it should be.

• himanshu92

Watched by himanshu92 26 Aug, 2014

must watch

• Jook

Watched by Jook 22 Aug, 2014

Holy crap I hated this. A decent sci-fi premise killed by dodgy acting, (especially Leto's old man acting, jesus) a stupid plot and an overlong running time. At one point I was certain it was never going to end.

• Ryan Gray-McCoy

★½ Watched by Ryan Gray-McCoy 10 Feb, 2014

I found this film overly pretentious, and pointless.

Being pointless is sort of the point of the film though. But I thought it was just trying to be convoluted and philosophical with no real reason.

I definitely wasn't a fan.

• Michaeldmanley

★★★★ Watched by Michaeldmanley 19 Aug, 2014

An ambitious and intricate movie about choice and destiny.

• Sam Redfern

Watched by Sam Redfern 19 Aug, 2014 3

Part of my:
    Suggest a Film and I’ll Watch It Within a Week – Round II #8

As long as you don't choose, anything remains possible.
    - Nemo

Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment devised by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1935. A cat is penned up in a steel chamber, along with the following device: in a Geiger counter, there is a tiny bit of radioactive substance which perhaps in the course of one hour, one of the atoms…

• Dreya Evans

★★★½ Watched by Dreya Evans 09 Aug, 2014

The length of this film ultimately was it's downfall. Although it was beautiful until the end, my brain stopped working about half way.

• Shawn McCool

★½ Watched by Shawn McCool 17 Aug, 2014

FUCKING AVOID THIS LONG ASS AWFUL PIECE OF SHIT

• jvilchez

★★★★ Watched by jvilchez 12 Aug, 2014

"Every path is the right path. Everything could've been anything else. And it would have just as much meaning." - Nemo Nobody.

• rewatchvalue

★★½ Watched by rewatchvalue 12 Aug, 2014

Being able to see how different your life would be with every choice you have to make was an interesting concept. Sadly, this film is too long for its own good. The message it's trying to get across is simple but I found myself checking the runtime frequently.

• Александр

Watched by Александр 08 Aug, 2014

Мне понадобилось 3 года чтобы наконец посмотреть этот фильм. И как оказалось время я нашёл для него практически идеальное. Вопрос выбора уж очень сейчас и на меня давит, жаль не могу так же увидеть наперёд последствия своих решений.