• Max Martinez

★★★★★ Watched by Max Martinez 13 Sep, 2014

I fell in love with this movie. I really liked thee whole idea and concept of the film. I watched this movie late at night around 1AM and I'll just say that you shouldn't be half asleep and give this movie your full attention because I was lost for some of the first part and then I came back to my senses.
    Mr.Nobody is a film where I love the look of it so much that it is one of…

• barcalounger

★★★ Watched by barcalounger 16 Sep, 2014

Choices are hard.

You make the wrong one, you're fucked. Make the right one and sooner or later you round a corner to find another choice staring you in the face. Don't fuck that one up now.

And the reason choices suck is because our time here is finite. And if you know that steam roller of time is going to keep marching forward then you better make the right choices because you don't want to waste what little time…

• Austin Bryant

★½ Watched by Austin Bryant 14 Sep, 2014

The me, being projected in the mind of my nine year old self, is wondering why Jared Leto's old man accent was so bad?!?!?

If I could offer only one piece of advice to try and improve this movie... It would be to inject more nonsensical ideas.

Just kidding - this was bad. But I guess I admire the ambition... a little.

• Ponders

★★★½ Watched by Ponders 09 Sep, 2014

This movie... This is a film about what-ifs, and it's a film about has-beens, and it's also a movie about chance. Would I recommend this movie? I don't know, but watch it anyway. It... just is.

• ZackVM

★★★★ Added by ZackVM

Interesting storytelling.

• Andrew Turner

★★★ Added by Andrew Turner

After seeing Mr. Nobody I was a bit shocked that such a seemingly huge production was unknown to me until I was looking through the B movies on Netflix. I had reached the point in my evening when I was trying to find something to watch before I went to bed... This movie has some quality to it and when I was watching it was very apparent to me that a lot of money went into this and there was…

• Sean Winchester

★★★★½ Watched by Sean Winchester 30 Aug, 2014

What the hell is this fuckery?

I freaking love it! Even though I don't know 100% what really happened, I love to have a theory. AWESOMENESS!

• Keith LaFountaine

★★★½ Watched by Keith LaFountaine 26 Aug, 2014

The visuals of Mr. Nobody are perhaps the best aspect of this abstract look at life and the paths we choose. However, its bloated runtime and over-complicated structure make this film more confusing than it should be.

• himanshu92

Watched by himanshu92 26 Aug, 2014

must watch

• Jook

Watched by Jook 22 Aug, 2014

Holy crap I hated this. A decent sci-fi premise killed by dodgy acting, (especially Leto's old man acting, jesus) a stupid plot and an overlong running time. At one point I was certain it was never going to end.

• Ryan Gray-McCoy

★½ Watched by Ryan Gray-McCoy 10 Feb, 2014

I found this film overly pretentious, and pointless.

Being pointless is sort of the point of the film though. But I thought it was just trying to be convoluted and philosophical with no real reason.

I definitely wasn't a fan.

• Michaeldmanley

★★★★ Watched by Michaeldmanley 19 Aug, 2014

An ambitious and intricate movie about choice and destiny.