• Pranav

★★★ Watched by Pranav 25 Nov, 2015

Some parts were great and got me so emotive, especially when I was high watching. Rush of emotions and boils down to being happy with the choice you had, cause you can't change it later. Although emotive, kinda pointless but well put together. Need to rewatch but already took couple of days to watch.

• girlufo

★★★★★ Added by girlufo

this movie is everything. not only is it well structured and the acting is perfect, jared leto plays the perfect role. the time perception is great and the story line makes me feel something.

• harlequin68

★★★½ Added by harlequin68

In “Mr. Nobody,” Nemo(Jared Leto) is 117 years old at some point in the future. Aside from the obvious accomplishment, he is also the last mortal man alive. So, as you can imagine, he may not have long left for people to talk to him about his long life. The problem arises from Nemo’s questionable memory as he has difficulties sorting out three separate sets of memories. What he can definitely remember is his father(Rhys Ifans) being a weatherman.

• Axel Djärv

★★★★★ Rewatched by Axel Djärv 24 Nov, 2015

Fucking Amazing!

• addictsam

★★★½ Watched by addictsam 23 Nov, 2015

what the hell
    idk what that was but it was goOD

• PapstDaniello

★★★½ Watched by PapstDaniello 22 Nov, 2015

- zu lang
    - zu artsy fartsy
    - Musikauswahl unpassend

• ErinTheMiller

★★★★ Watched by ErinTheMiller 21 Nov, 2015

The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus meets What the Bleep Do We Know.

Thank you Johnny for breaking my mind and introducing me to the delicious eyeballs of Jay Leto.

But actually.

• kieronimo

★★½ Watched by kieronimo 16 Nov, 2015

sync - gut

• Ellisa Cameron

★★★★ Watched by Ellisa Cameron 10 Nov, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Mind blowing. Not since ESOFSM have I been on a surreal journey like this. Choices. Timing. Life. Loved the non linear format and the use of color to separate worlds. Jared Letos finest screen moments.

• Renata Nascimento

★★★★★ Rewatched by Renata Nascimento 10 Nov, 2015

"Every path is the right path. Everything could've been anything else. And it would have just as much meaning".

• Arielrocks5

★★★★★ Added by Arielrocks5

The Joker made me cry.............that's quite the accomplishment, "Mr. Nobody". Bravo.

• Wen