• ZackVM

★★★★ Added by ZackVM

Interesting storytelling.

• Andrew Turner

★★★ Added by Andrew Turner

After seeing Mr. Nobody I was a bit shocked that such a seemingly huge production was unknown to me until I was looking through the B movies on Netflix. I had reached the point in my evening when I was trying to find something to watch before I went to bed... This movie has some quality to it and when I was watching it was very apparent to me that a lot of money went into this and there was…

• Sean Winchester

★★★★½ Watched by Sean Winchester 30 Aug, 2014

What the hell is this fuckery?

I freaking love it! Even though I don't know 100% what really happened, I love to have a theory. AWESOMENESS!

• Keith LaFountaine

★★★½ Watched by Keith LaFountaine 26 Aug, 2014

The visuals of Mr. Nobody are perhaps the best aspect of this abstract look at life and the paths we choose. However, its bloated runtime and over-complicated structure make this film more confusing than it should be.

• himanshu92

Watched by himanshu92 26 Aug, 2014

must watch

• Jook

Watched by Jook 22 Aug, 2014

Holy crap I hated this. A decent sci-fi premise killed by dodgy acting, (especially Leto's old man acting, jesus) a stupid plot and an overlong running time. At one point I was certain it was never going to end.

• Ryan Gray-McCoy

★½ Watched by Ryan Gray-McCoy 10 Feb, 2014

I found this film overly pretentious, and pointless.

Being pointless is sort of the point of the film though. But I thought it was just trying to be convoluted and philosophical with no real reason.

I definitely wasn't a fan.

• Michaeldmanley

★★★★ Watched by Michaeldmanley 19 Aug, 2014

An ambitious and intricate movie about choice and destiny.

• Sam Redfern

Watched by Sam Redfern 19 Aug, 2014 3

Part of my:
    Suggest a Film and I’ll Watch It Within a Week – Round II #8

As long as you don't choose, anything remains possible.
    - Nemo

Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment devised by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1935. A cat is penned up in a steel chamber, along with the following device: in a Geiger counter, there is a tiny bit of radioactive substance which perhaps in the course of one hour, one of the atoms…

• Dreya Evans

★★★½ Watched by Dreya Evans 09 Aug, 2014

The length of this film ultimately was it's downfall. Although it was beautiful until the end, my brain stopped working about half way.

• Shawn McCool

★½ Watched by Shawn McCool 17 Aug, 2014

FUCKING AVOID THIS LONG ASS AWFUL PIECE OF SHIT

• jvilchez

★★★★ Watched by jvilchez 12 Aug, 2014

"Every path is the right path. Everything could've been anything else. And it would have just as much meaning." - Nemo Nobody.