• Wesley Mead

★★★½ Watched by Wesley Mead 30 May, 2014

Literally nobody who's rated this on Letterboxd has given this a 4.5 or 5 rating. And, I mean, a few hundred people have rated this, it's not really a "margin of error" thing. I dunno. I thought it was a pretty nifty little horror film, inherently dated by its webcast/reality TV concept but no less enjoyable for that fact. A little predictable, but it maintains a truly creepy vibe throughout, and doesn't fall back on jump scares like so many…

• xdpirate

★★★ Watched by xdpirate 25 Mar, 2014

How come all these films with interesting premises have shite endings?

• hella

★★★½ Added by hella

i really enjoyed this

i think i might be the only one

why so many haters man? wheres the love

good soundtrack too

• Kevin Wight

★★½ Rewatched by Kevin Wight 26 Jan, 2014 2

Reality TV has been a hot topic for longer than I care to remember. From the early days of ‘Big Brother’ onwards, there has never been a shortage of mooing cretins willing to shill themselves for a chance of easy fame. Warhol has proved as prophetic as Orwell in late 20th – early 21st century culture.

Predictably, filmmakers have picked up on this pervasive and seemingly unending trend. From the early likes of The Running Man, Series 7: The Contenders,…

• Lauren Donis

★★ Watched by Lauren Donis 10 Oct, 2013

When this was first released, my dad's then-girlfriend rented it and I stopped watching after 30 mins or so. I didn't actually recognise any of it this time though. I'm also not sure if I've confused it with another film (I know that I started watching this one, but I think there was another film I tried watching with a similar plot and kept thinking it was this one or I've just twisted it in my head). Anyway, it was pretty dull. Lots of plot holes and weird inconsistencies. The characters weren't particularly engaging and neither was the plot. It was watchable, but meh.

• tfbundy

★★½ Watched by tfbundy 21 Oct, 2013

Yet another film from the late 90s/early 00s about the horrors of reality television, this one a U.K. production taking aim at the "nice house as prison" sub-genre typified by the likes of Big Brother. The North American main cast of five all embody readily identifiable teen movie stereotypes - there's a jock, a virgin, a slut, a nice guy, and a criminal, basically The Breakfast Club model - grouped together in a remote house for six months with the…

• EnjoyCortney

½ Watched by EnjoyCortney 06 Oct, 2013

Well this was just a huge waste of my time.

• Tom Prankerd

★½ Added by Tom Prankerd

Probably dynamite in 2002 but it's aged quicker than any half-decent film really should do.

• a_lewey

★★★★ Added by a_lewey

I liked this movie, I think the only reason I gave it a four is because Bradley Cooper is in it. It has a good plot, kept my interest from the beginning to end. Its the PG-13 rating with gore, but thats not always a bad thing. I recommend it to my friends who are avid horror/thriller junkies like myself.

• Samuel Scott

★★★ Watched by Samuel Scott 11 Aug, 2013

One of the first movies to take on the horror sub-genre of webcam gore, My Little Eye can drag a little at times, but is still an entertaining enough effort. The story is reasonably coherent and the cast better than should usually be expected for a movie of this ilk. Worth a solid rental.

• David

Watched by David 21 Jul, 2013

Woah, this was just a huge goddamn mess of a movie. A failure in basically every way.

• Snowy

★★★½ Watched by Snowy 12 May, 2013

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.