• Marco Bolla

    ★★★ Watched by Marco Bolla 16 Feb, 2015

    Extremely unhealthy relationship; The movie. Ultimately too sentimental and drawn-out for me, but I can see the appeal for others.

    View

  • filkatsxlt

    ★★★½ Watched by filkatsxlt 07 Feb, 2015

    Βασισμένο σε αληθινές ιστορίες που είχε αναρτήσει στο ιντερνετ ο Ho-sik Kim για τη σχέση του με την κοπέλα του ,οι οποίες έγιναν -πρώτο σε πωλήσεις-βιβλίο και αργότερα ταινία ..

    Από τις καλύτερες ρομαντικές κομεντί. Με απλά λόγια Τόσο η συγκίνηση όσο και το χιούμορ δίνουν το παρών, χωρίς να ξεσπάει σε δακρύβρεχτες καταστάσεις Από τα έργα που θεωρητικά βλέπονται μαζί με γυναικεία παρέα, αλλά καταλήγουν να κινούν το ενδιαφέρον γενικότερα Αποπνέει έναν πολύ αισιόδοξο αέρα μέσα από τα μηνύματα…

    View

  • zensenseii

    ★★★★★ Added by zensenseii

    first movie i had to cry

    View

  • shakthi

    ★★★★½ Watched by shakthi 29 Jan, 2015

    There is no doubt, i enjoyed this movie a lot..
    It was very touching and the flavor of the movie was great.
    Though there can be some mistakes,the movie was worth to leave it aside.

    View

  • Patrick

    ★★★ Watched by Patrick 24 Jan, 2015

    don't trust imdb scores

    View

  • moviegrande

    ★★★ Watched by moviegrande 23 Jan, 2015

    A korean film that can only be described by one word: Sweet.

    View

  • Bob Hovey

    ★★★★ Watched by Bob Hovey 23 Jan, 2015

    I really liked director Jae-young Kwak's Cyborg Girl, so I had to check out his earlier effort, My Sassy Girl, which seemed to enjoy a better reputation. I'm not a huge fan of romantic comedies (I was drawn to Cyborg Girl more for its sci-fi and time travel themes than anything else), but this one won me over.

    The writing is excellent, giving us a story in which farcical humor and serious romance balance nicely. Of course it couldn't go…

    View

  • roujin

    ★★★ Watched by roujin 01 Jan, 2015

    Packs about an entire k-drama's worth of plot and weirdo incidents into its 2 hour + running time. Was inspired to watch it by my interest (and admiration) of Jun Ji-hyun's performance in MY LOVE FROM ANOTHER STAR, and she's great. Freed from convention, she's allowed to give a kind of weirdo free jazzy tsundere performance, where she's basically allowed to do whatever she wants. There is convention and melodrama here for sure, but what registers most forcefully is how…

    View

  • mahandhi

    ★★★½ Watched by mahandhi 02 Jan, 2015

    Ik weet niet wat ik er van vind. Het is een ontzettend stomme film, op een hele ontwapenende manier. Ik denk dat ik hem goed vond.
    Hij's leuk gespeeld, soms origineel gebracht, Koreaans raar, grappig. Ik vond de personages vervelend, maar ik denk dat dat wat de bedoeling is. Ja.

    View

  • the_yogi

    ★★★★½ Added by the_yogi

    My friend and i stayed away from this film for the longest time thinking it to be a sissy rather then sassy film.. When i saw it, i was blown away.. One of the best korean movies i've seen.

    View

  • Julia

    ★★ Watched by Julia 19 Dec, 2014

    .....what? i...? what...?

    View

  • Jason

    ★★★★ Watched by Jason 24 Nov, 2014

    Can't think of any other romantic comedies that include a discussion about self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the head.

    View