• sunnysandra

★★★★★ Added by sunnysandra

以前的愛片

• Izzeddin Edais

★★★★½ Watched by Izzeddin Edais 03 Feb, 2016

I laughed , i cried , i felt awesome !

• aldy

Watched by aldy 27 Dec, 2015

My Sassy Girl was awful and incredibly frustrating to watch. Beginning with its shudder-inducing opening, the movie tried its damn hardest to make sure I utterly loathed the titular sassy girl. From her personality, her words, her actions, everything about her was tailor-made so that she'd be someone I hated to the core. I don't get it, I really don't. How is any of this endearing? How is any aspect of her even remotely likable? How can anyone possibly like…

• Joe Ibañez

★½ Watched by Joe Ibañez 27 Jan, 2016

Alcoholism and domestic abuse are funny when done by women.

• TheKingPicks

★★★★½ Added by TheKingPicks

First Korean movie for me. Felt lucky to have seen this! Though being a foreign language movie it becomes my Most favorite Rom-com movie of all time. Also this leads to many of the Korean wonders in my movie collection. Such an impact. Lighthearted, Sweetly told love Story, Emotionally close to the heart. Excellent Music & Fantastic Chemistry between the lead pair esp. the lovely Actress Jun :)

• chwk10

★★★★★ Added by chwk10

한국 로코의 자부심ㅠㅜ
    지금봐도 귀엽자너

• Benedict Chiu

★★★★½ Watched by Benedict Chiu 29 Dec, 2015

Just like the on-screen relationship, this gem of a romantic dramedy hits your emotions hard and refuses to let go. The combination of slapstick humor, grounded characters, and unexpected ingenuity makes My Sassy Girl a superb exemplification of the odd truths of romance.

• M. Athariq Fauzan

★★★★ Added by M. Athariq Fauzan

i am not that typically like korean drama-romcom-with-a-bit-of-sadness-at-the-end but this one has grabbed my attention since the first 10 minutes i watched. the chemistry between tae-hyun cha and ji-hyun ju is so strong and weirdly likable. and the twist at the end is jaw dropping.

• Filipe Furtado

★★★ Rewatched by Filipe Furtado 18 Nov, 2015

So precious it shouldn't work, but Jun ji-hyun is luminous.

• Joseph Brown

★★★★ Watched by Joseph Brown 10 Nov, 2015

Or, Manic Pixie Nightmare Girl.

And yes, Pachebel's Canon still destroys me when it's used right.

• Katia Guerrero

★★★★ Watched by Katia Guerrero 28 Oct, 2015

Ok. Esto quiero que me pase a mí. Soy una chica difícil pero no mal intencionada . 😇
    Divertida película, personajes bien construidos, historia y personajes que te importan. Comedia de alto standard!

• Iffah Haziqah Haziqah

★★★★½ Watched by Iffah Haziqah Haziqah 27 Oct, 2015

This is by far the best Korean movie i've ever watched. Suprisingly it released 2 years AFTER i was born HAHAH, but i really enjoyed the comedy and romances but what touched me endearingly is the end where its mainstream but the way they put it made me cry a river. It was really touching and i cant help but choke and got really emotional. It made me want exactly what they've gone through but i know its impossible.

STAR…