• washington

Watched by washington 15 Jul, 2015

This is a truly awful film and I'm glad its success in Korea didn't translate over to anything more than a DTV remake seven years later because this would have instantly shunned Korean cinema to the same misplaced camp area as such much Indian cinema has. The closest this film has to a positive attribute is the lead woman's performance and I really want to emphasize performance since the character is a good summary of everything wrong with the film…

• sophomore

★★★★★ Added by sophomore

What an unexpected emotional journey for first time viewers! Comedy, drama, romance, fantasy... it's a great ride!

• Karthic Sivaswamy

★★★★½ Watched by Karthic Sivaswamy 15 Mar, 2015

It's fun, romantic, ssentimental and I liked it. It's really among the best romantic movie I have seen yet. And, “ The Girl” looks pretty.

It's said that it's based on true events and that makes this movie even more interesting.

Also noted, in Tamil movie SMS a scene involving Arya is copied from this.

It's definitely a must-watch Korean movie.

• kfy

★★★★ Added by kfy

The vomiting

• hilal beskardesler

★★★★½ Added by hilal beskardesler

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

This movie is one of the best romantic comedies ever but it isn't like classic hollywood superficial love stories. It was really funny especially when they dance in school uniforms. I love the end, and girl finally meet someone from the future. In this scene, u can see an ufo in the sky. These little details make me happy.

• Marco Bolla

★★★ Watched by Marco Bolla 16 Feb, 2015

Extremely unhealthy relationship; The movie. Ultimately too sentimental and drawn-out for me, but I can see the appeal for others.

• filkatsxlt

★★★½ Watched by filkatsxlt 07 Feb, 2015

Βασισμένο σε αληθινές ιστορίες που είχε αναρτήσει στο ιντερνετ ο Ho-sik Kim για τη σχέση του με την κοπέλα του ,οι οποίες έγιναν -πρώτο σε πωλήσεις-βιβλίο και αργότερα ταινία ..

Από τις καλύτερες ρομαντικές κομεντί. Με απλά λόγια Τόσο η συγκίνηση όσο και το χιούμορ δίνουν το παρών, χωρίς να ξεσπάει σε δακρύβρεχτες καταστάσεις Από τα έργα που θεωρητικά βλέπονται μαζί με γυναικεία παρέα, αλλά καταλήγουν να κινούν το ενδιαφέρον γενικότερα Αποπνέει έναν πολύ αισιόδοξο αέρα μέσα από τα μηνύματα…

• zensenseii

★★★★★ Added by zensenseii

first movie i had to cry

• shakthi

★★★★½ Watched by shakthi 29 Jan, 2015

There is no doubt, i enjoyed this movie a lot..
    It was very touching and the flavor of the movie was great.
    Though there can be some mistakes,the movie was worth to leave it aside.

• Patrick

★★★ Watched by Patrick 24 Jan, 2015

don't trust imdb scores

• moviegrande

★★★ Watched by moviegrande 23 Jan, 2015

A korean film that can only be described by one word: Sweet.

• Bob Hovey

★★★★ Watched by Bob Hovey 23 Jan, 2015

I really liked director Jae-young Kwak's Cyborg Girl, so I had to check out his earlier effort, My Sassy Girl, which seemed to enjoy a better reputation. I'm not a huge fan of romantic comedies (I was drawn to Cyborg Girl more for its sci-fi and time travel themes than anything else), but this one won me over.

The writing is excellent, giving us a story in which farcical humor and serious romance balance nicely. Of course it couldn't go…