• Jason.

★★★★ Watched by Jason. 24 Nov, 2014

Can't think of any other romantic comedies that include a discussion about self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the head.

• apprecihate

★★★★★ Added by apprecihate

My Favorite Romantic Comedy of all time!
    it has everything to it!

perfect actor and actress to portray

• Micha

★★★★ Watched by Micha 01 Nov, 2014

Why you should watch My Sassy Girl? There are different reasons, most of them are discussed here on letterboxd.
    There are interesting insights in young relationships and in unconditional love. That is ok, but nothing special.
    The thing that impressed me about this movie is, that it will give you much more in the end than you would expect from such a movie.
    The final scenes will change they way you look at the movie. Small, random moments will appear…

• JeanIrvine

★★★★★ Added by JeanIrvine

Lovely

• Anna Jean Fernandez

★★★★½ Watched by Anna Jean Fernandez 08 May, 2014

Epic love story. ♥

• Emily

★★★★ Watched by Emily 06 Aug, 2014

It's the original manic pixie dream girl story, but there's a reason the formula's used.

• Jehek

★★★★★ Watched by Jehek 05 Aug, 2014

Such a simple concept, yet so much emotion. My Sassy Girl follows a guy who meets a girl by chance, actually kind of against his will, and documents the stages of their violently romantic relationship. It starts off quite light-hearted and funny as the the two lead characters bring this true story to life with amazing chemistry. I liked how the story was also kind of choppy with quite a few random side stories, making it resemble more a collection…

• Owen Hughes

★★★½ Watched by Owen Hughes 05 Jun, 2014

Yes, My Sassy Girl is a rom-com that I was interested in watching. I know I've bitched and moaned about them in the past, but as this seemed to get rave reviews from pretty much everyone, I was really keen to see it. Part of what convinced me (and I don't mean to pigeon holing anyone) is that people who you wouldn't normally expect to like something like this, they all seem to love it. That does give it quite…

• John

★★★★ Watched by John 12 Jul, 2014

So ridiculous :)

• Kainoa Robert

★★★★★ Added by Kainoa Robert

The first Korean movie I watched, and it will always have a special place in my heart because of it. A great combination of melodrama and comedy that Western films failed to achieve. Jun Ji-hyun is great as "The Girl", Cha Tae-hyun also is great here. With great use of music and production design, it is a well-made romantic comedy.

• Joe Burke

★★★★ Added by Joe Burke

Warning: Do not watch if you don't have a gf.

I didn't have a gf at the time and it hurts in the most beautiful way. There was a song that plays in the club in one scene called Big Money and I swear to god it is the biggest jam of my lifetime.

• Jane Firehorse

★★★½ Added by Jane Firehorse

This film is very farcical but also very sweet, and all those 360 degree pans add a melodramatic touch as well.

I think my favourite scene is the one with the gunman at the amusement park: it shows both the tenderness of their love and the utter farce of their relationship to that point. After "the girl's" speech to the gunman about living to find love, she punches her date in the face, shaking his head and yelling "stop lying,…