• Mariska

★★★ Watched by Mariska 03 Apr, 2016

loved the "drunk in the train" scene.

• Arthur Tuoto

★★★½ Watched by Arthur Tuoto 30 Mar, 2016

Ao mesmo tempo que a mudança de abordagem do filme não deixa de ser um pouco chocante (ele vai do pastelão ao melodrama lírico sem muitas concessões), é inegável que toda a dinâmica dramática acaba se resolvendo muito mais devido a essa quebra de gênero do que pela aproximação caricata que marca a primeira metade.

Muito disso se deve a uma certa versatilidade de Jun Ji-hyun, que concebe uma personagem tanto de uma brutalidade adorável no começo, ainda que um…

• Tedi Moci

★★★½ Watched by Tedi Moci 24 Mar, 2016

March 2016 Scavenger Hunt
    Film #27
    Task #1: An unconventional romantic film
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Frankly, I didn't expect to like My Sassy Girl as much as I did. I'm not a fan of romantic comedies, so I was skeptical before watching this film.

Granted, My Sassy Girl has all the common tropes of the genre. However, it uses them in such a refreshing and bizarre way, that you can't help but sympathize with the characters.

Based on true events, the film…

• Senthilmj

★★★★ Watched by Senthilmj 18 Mar, 2016

My 1st Korean movie..love it

• An Angry Bear

★★★★½ Watched by An Angry Bear 26 Feb, 2016

A proper sendup of the Manic Pixie Dream Girl trope.

• blind_choice

★★★ Watched by blind_choice 16 Feb, 2016

Day 139 of 365 of my year long challenge

Week 20: In the mood for Love

Whether you've got a partner by your side or just some food, movies will always be there for you. Happy Valentines.

Inspired by true events posted online of one man's relationship with his girlfriend, My Sassy Girl is an utterly mental movie at the best of times and a pretty solid melodrama at the worst. Quite literally a film of two halves,…

• sunnysandra

★★★★★ Added by sunnysandra

以前的愛片

• Izzeddin Edais

★★★★½ Watched by Izzeddin Edais 03 Feb, 2016

I laughed , i cried , i felt awesome !

• aldy

Watched by aldy 27 Dec, 2015

My Sassy Girl was awful and incredibly frustrating to watch. Beginning with its shudder-inducing opening, the movie tried its damn hardest to make sure I utterly loathed the titular sassy girl. From her personality, her words, her actions, everything about her was tailor-made so that she'd be someone I hated to the core. I don't get it, I really don't. How is any of this endearing? How is any aspect of her even remotely likable? How can anyone possibly like…

• Joe Ibañez

★½ Watched by Joe Ibañez 27 Jan, 2016

Alcoholism and domestic abuse are funny when done by women.

• TheKingPicks

★★★★½ Added by TheKingPicks

First Korean movie for me. Felt lucky to have seen this! Though being a foreign language movie it becomes my Most favorite Rom-com movie of all time. Also this leads to many of the Korean wonders in my movie collection. Such an impact. Lighthearted, Sweetly told love Story, Emotionally close to the heart. Excellent Music & Fantastic Chemistry between the lead pair esp. the lovely Actress Jun :)

• chwk10