• Jake

★★★★★ Watched by Jake 18 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Noelle

★★★½ Watched by Noelle 12 Aug, 2014

hard not to cry.

• MatthewLB

★★★½ Watched by MatthewLB 05 Aug, 2014

Young Anna Fitzgerald has spent her entire life at the operating table, at the hospital, at the clinic but not because she is sick, but because she is a genetic match to her older sister who needs her bone morrow to fight the leukemia in her body. Now that she is older, she questions this life leading to a decision that may tear the family apart. This movie is sad and it many sound a bit horrible saying this but the movie was forgettable.

• Maren Landsnes

★★★★½ Watched by Maren Landsnes 03 Aug, 2014

Wow. Just.. wow. I don't know why I put off watching this movie for so long, maybe I knew it would break my heart.

My Sister's Keeper is about a young girl, Anna, who was brought into the world to be a donor baby for her sister with leukaemia. The plot revolves around the entire family as Anna goes to court against her parents for medical emancipation.

Abigail Breslin, Sofia Vassilieva and Cameron Diaz gave great performances in this movie.…

• Kezia Hutabarat

★★½ Added by Kezia Hutabarat

I like the novel better than the movie. The novel is more provoking and less 'tearjerker-ish'.

• Francisco Rojas

½ Added by Francisco Rojas

Nick Cassevetes (clearly) didn't inherit his father's talent.

• Jansen Aui

Watched by Jansen Aui 04 Jul, 2014

Am I going to offend women everywhere if I confess to looking up from my iPad about three times through the movie, but to feeling as manipulated as if I had given it my whole & undivided attention?

• Kristen

★★½ Added by Kristen

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• brian BV

★★★ Added by brian BV

The best portion of this obvious but effective tearjerker comes in the subject of medical emancipation of children and the scenes involving Abigail Breslin and Alec Baldwin.

• Steph Gover

★★★ Watched by Steph Gover 12 Jun, 2014

OH GOD THAT WAS SO SAD.
    So many tears.
    So much feels.

I can see why film nerds like it.
    It kid of jumped around in time a bit, which was okay.

Seriously though, if you're gonna watch it, get the tissues ready.

• Jessica Hay

★★★½ Added by Jessica Hay

This will never fail to make me cry. So moving and this movie is important and special.

• reelstonerviews

Added by reelstonerviews

Just look at that poster. This Lifetime movie is even more painful to sit through.