• Sagan Blob

★★★

It's just heavy-handed to me.

• NAshe

★★★★★

Me encantó Cameron Diaz en esta película. Un papel serio y comprometido, y lo hizo excelente.

• Jenna Ipcar

SNORE. Saw this on tv. Best part was the cover of "Heaven" which was interesting.

• Bryce Receveur

★★½

Donald Trump's review of this film....
    "Sad..."

• reefak
  • Jafalad

The film of the bestselling novel which Hollywood decides to saturate in treacle and saccharine. Not sure if those who loved the book would appreciate the new ending to the story. Read the book, avoid the film.

• rach

★★★★

this movie is so fucking sad no wonder i only watch it every few years

• danie

★★★

i can barely even remember what happened

• monkeyman1022

★★★★½

First off WOW! This movie hits you right in the feels. I love the actors and actress, the little girls in this movie were great. The story to this is great, the story hooks you into this movie and you see how tight this family is bonded to each other and you learn that Kate has leukemia. If it wasn't for Kate the main character for this story wouldn't have been in this movie. I loved this movie and I definitely recommend this movie to any one

• hallyena

★★★★½

I watched this when i was still a junior high school student and now i'm a senior who is close from graduating high school. I didn't understand about the plot for about minutes but as the movie went by, i realized this is a really great movie. The story is remarkable. The bond between sisters which i wouldn't understand (because i don't have one) are unexpected.
    I cried a lot. What i mean by a lot is, there were snot(s)…

• Hapsari Darmastuti

★★★½

I can never get into a Jodi Picoult book and I hate Cameron Diaz's acting but I like this little movie. Abigail Breslin did a really good job and the movie is sentimental and heartbreaking but never force you to cry. It is not a great movie, but it's good enough.

• Tylah Marie

★★★★★

what is all this water on my face