• Leo Schiller

★★★½ Watched by Leo Schiller 12 Apr, 2014

Sometimes I could smack the mother. I've noticed that Hollywood has bad problems, easy to deal with cancer. But the approach is right. At least the story takes an interesting twist at the end.

• Emmely Bettine

★★½ Watched by Emmely Bettine 25 Mar, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Yurii Bibik

★★★½ Watched by Yurii Bibik 16 Mar, 2014

For people who have some problems in their life to see that some other people have bigger ones.

• Y Dela Peña

★★★★★ Added by Y Dela Peña

Making sacrifices is a part of life and will never be easy.

• MrPhineleas

★★★ Watched by MrPhineleas 08 Mar, 2014

Sad.

• Paola F.

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paola F. 26 Feb, 2014

Will make you cry for sure. I have seen it approximately 6/7 times and each time makes you feel like the time. So many emotions.

• andrewshieh0712

★★★★½ Rewatched by andrewshieh0712 08 Feb, 2014

My Sister's Keeper contains a fabulous cast. With their performance and the touching script, it makes the whole story very emotional which becomes a tear jerker but in a good way. Only one weak point, some connections between scenes is very smooth.

• Jari Kuisma

★★★½ Watched by Jari Kuisma 12 Jan, 2014

Extremely sad cancer picture. It is not as touchy as Terms of Endearment but it definitely very emotional film. I like Cameron Diaz and Alec Baldwin as actors so it was nice also in that way.

• Kaitlyn

★★ Added by Kaitlyn

Hard to look past the changes from the source material.

• Sekarima Tamadanti

★★★ Watched by Sekarima Tamadanti 16 Apr, 2010

I don't remember whether I cried or not, but it touched me.

• John Winters

★★★★ Watched by John Winters 28 Jun, 2009

I saw this with two of my guy friends, kind of a weird movie to pick. One of the most depressing movies I've seen in the last like five years in the theater. Weird pick, but great movie.

• msmere