• Francisco Rojas

½ Added by Francisco Rojas

Nick Cassevetes (clearly) didn't inherit his father's talent.

• Jansen Aui

Watched by Jansen Aui 04 Jul, 2014

Am I going to offend women everywhere if I confess to looking up from my iPad about three times through the movie, but to feeling as manipulated as if I had given it my whole & undivided attention?

• Kristen

★★½ Added by Kristen

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• brian BV

★★★ Added by brian BV

The best portion of this obvious but effective tearjerker comes in the subject of medical emancipation of children and the scenes involving Abigail Breslin and Alec Baldwin.

• Steph Gover

★★★ Watched by Steph Gover 12 Jun, 2014

OH GOD THAT WAS SO SAD.
    So many tears.
    So much feels.

I can see why film nerds like it.
    It kid of jumped around in time a bit, which was okay.

Seriously though, if you're gonna watch it, get the tissues ready.

• Jessica Hay

★★★½ Added by Jessica Hay

This will never fail to make me cry. So moving and this movie is important and special.

• reelstonerviews

Added by reelstonerviews

Just look at that poster. This Lifetime movie is even more painful to sit through.

• Mia_C

★★½ Watched by Mia_C 10 Apr, 2014

I watched this last month and I have no regrets that I have watched it so late because it just ruined the book.

What made this movie awful is that they left out many details from the book that could have made the story more interesting and multidimensional.They left out some characters like Julia that would have made the story more vivid. Too bad or me because I was actually looking forward to Campbell and Julia’s side story. And oh…

• Lucia Liberti

★★★★ Added by Lucia Liberti

Lacrime.

• Leo Schiller

★★★½ Watched by Leo Schiller 12 Apr, 2014

Sometimes I could smack the mother. I've noticed that Hollywood has bad problems, easy to deal with cancer. But the approach is right. At least the story takes an interesting twist at the end.

• Emmely Bettine

★★½ Watched by Emmely Bettine 25 Mar, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Yurii Bibik

★★★½ Watched by Yurii Bibik 16 Mar, 2014

For people who have some problems in their life to see that some other people have bigger ones.