• Panta Oz

★★★ Added by Panta Oz

After watching this movie I wasn't sure how to react. Emotional, sad, but at the moments even funny - all that in a movie with a grim story! People criticizing this movie are too harsh, it's hard to make a good movie with such a sensitive subject and sad result! I'll recommend it...

• mfulton

★★★ Added by mfulton

B-

• France Animashaun

★★★★★ Watched by France Animashaun 25 Aug, 2015

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME. I WENT INTO THIS FILM SO FULL OF LIFE, SO HOPEFUL AND JOYOUS AND NEVER BELIEVING THAT I COULD FIND A FILM THAT WOULD HURT ME. THAT WOULD HURT ME. LIKE I MEAN I WAS SHAKING, SOBBING AND I MEAN SOBBING INTO MY PILLOW AS IF I JUST FOUND OUT NETFLIX HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
    NO NO NO CAMERON DIAZ, SOFIA VASSILIEVA, ABIGAIL…

• Priscila

★★★ Added by Priscila

3/5

• LillaLili

Added by LillaLili

a nővérem húga

• Zachary Marsh

★★★ Watched by Zachary Marsh 23 May, 2015

This movie had good intentions, and some of the performances are quite good, but at the end of the day this is just another melodramatic cancer drama, only this one has an awful performance from Cameron Diaz and is overall unintentionally hilarious. It's easy to see The Fault in Our Stars got some inspiration from this movie, but you know what, I can let that slide, because TFIOS did it better.

• Koen Romers

★★★ Watched by Koen Romers 28 Apr, 2015

Too many emotional scenes, too forced, too cheesy and too sad.

• Rob Clough

★½ Watched by Rob Clough 24 Apr, 2015

Either Postmodern genius or manipulative filth.

Im inclined towards the latter

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Very moving and well-acted drama.

• Mikachu

Added by Mikachu

I cried!

• SebL

★★½ Watched by SebL 09 Mar, 2015

I like it, cameron diaz very nice.

• Keith

★★½ Watched by Keith 01 Mar, 2015

Yes, it is a predictable, manipulative tearjerker that is a delivered in a heavy-handed way... And yet I still liked it. Good performances all round help it immensely.