• BennyWestside

★★★★ Added by BennyWestside

This movie is hilarious.

It's about a team of crime fighting kids who grow up and still are child detectives...

• Tara

★★½ Watched by Tara 31 Aug, 2015

I honestly don't know what to think about this movie. I found it pretty funny at times. Donald Glover has great comedic delivery, so without him as the lead I doubt this would have worked at all.

This was filmed in the area I grew up in, so that's pretty cool I guess. Random fact: I used to drive past that strip club all the time on the way to my after-school job.

• CarcinoGent

★★★½ Added by CarcinoGent

At times hilarious, at others, not-so-funny, but overall an enjoyable low budget comedy.

• Concertina

½ Watched by Concertina 12 Aug, 2015 2

Odio ese humor donde tienen que actuar como idiotas, porque el burlarte de alguien que aparenta retrasado es super gracioso...

• Francois beavertree.

★★★ Watched by Francois beavertree. 31 Jul, 2015

Pretty average movie I guess, there were a few funny parts but most of the other jokes weren't good, also their acting wasn't good they were supposed to be 18 year olds acting like little kids but they over did it most of the time.

• Will Peters

★★★★★ Added by Will Peters

HILARIOUS! That's all that needs to be said. I wish Derrick Comedy would make another movie. This is pure gold! I've shown this movie to so many people and nobody has been disappointed yet! Just a fun funny movie.

• Emmanuel Serratos

★★★★ Rewatched by Emmanuel Serratos 03 Jul, 2015

this movie is art

• cblaze

★★★★ Rewatched by cblaze 07 Jun, 2015

Film 10/30 of Scavenger Hunt Challenge #3

Task #6. A film featuring children's toys

'Mystery Team' is a light hearted, dumb funny film that holds up on multiple viewings. The premise barely makes sense - but they build a world in which it's at least plausible. Unfortunately, the premise stretched to feature length starts to wear a little thin - I'm not much of a fan of gross-out jokes and their are a few (poop and barf jokes are…

• Robyn

★★★★½ Watched by Robyn 07 Jun, 2015

• lonestarr357

★★★ Rewatched by lonestarr357 30 May, 2015

A trio of teenage crime-solvers may be in over their heads while investigating their latest case. This amusing comedy tells its one joke fairly well, as our heroes retain adolescent thinking in a grown-up (and tawdry) world.

However, some of the best moments come from the edges of the story courtesy of Matt Walsh, Bobby Moynihan and Xavier Salazar.

• wildestpenfield

★★★★ Added by wildestpenfield

The first film I've seen to capture the comedic vibe of Community or 30 Rock (not surprising, since Donald Glover writes, stars, composes, and presumably best boys), it's one of my favourite comedies of the century. The reason it only gets a recommendation star-wise (though I`ll happily upgrade to highly recommended status for fans of those shows) is that it is more than a little rough around the edges (and heads worryingly early into the gross-out zone, though thankfully recovers), and as such keeps promising to be better than it ever actually is. Still, an immensely likeable film by my reckoning.

• William Teasdale