• Zach Jacobs

★★★★ Rewatched by Zach Jacobs 12 Apr, 2014

Great, great comedy.

• An Angry Bear

★★★★½ Watched by An Angry Bear 24 Feb, 2014

It's just so good. A lost treasure. Seek it out, I beg of you.

• slippers

★★★★ Added by slippers

tell donald glover to stop rapping about his fixie bike and anime or whatever and get back to making movies like this

• PRY

★★★★½ Rewatched by PRY 20 Feb, 2014

Wholly Unappreciated. Wholly Hilarious.

• Orange Warrior

Rewatched by Orange Warrior 07 Feb, 2014

Hilarious juvenilia from a familiar cast and a standout performance from Donald Glover. Why this film isn't more popular baffles me. Perhaps too esoteric for the audience one might expect to enjoy it.

• Foz Rotten

★★★★★ Rewatched by Foz Rotten 17 Nov, 2011

One of my favorite films of the past decade.

Genius.

• Aete

Watched by Aete 15 Jan, 2014

There's something fishy going on down at the sardine factory! I think it's fish!

• Iain Dickie

★★½ Watched by Iain Dickie 12 Oct, 2013

Had it's moments, but just not enough, and Donald Glover is always good to watch, I liked it but wanted to love it.

• Silversaxophone

★★★ Watched by Silversaxophone 19 Aug, 2013

Runs out of steam in the last half hour, this comedy of innocents abroad (think The Venture Brothers without the supervision or pets) has its hilarious moments which occasionally border on the disturbing. Donald Glover is terrific and needs to do more of these kinds of projects.

• Rick Burin

★★★ Watched by Rick Burin 08 Aug, 2013

"The door's locked! McGinty, you clever dog!"

What happens when child detectives grow up? According to this endearingly stupid movie from the Derrick comedy troupe, they carry on solving kids' crimes, being treated with a mixture of irritation, concern and amusement by the teachers, drug dealers and strip club bouncers whom they encounter.

There's the master of disguise (Community's Donald Glover) - who kits his team out in top hats and monocles to visit a gentleman's club, the "boy genius"…

• Maxim Harper

★★★ Watched by Maxim Harper 31 Jul, 2013

In the face of shitty reviews, my love for Donald Glover prevailed and I caved in and watched. The criticisms for the very predictable plot, tiresome dynamic of adults acting like kids and poor production quality are definitely valid. Though I did laugh multiple times after the slow start which seems to drag forever — once the characters and situation are cemented you can't help but crack up at the ridiculous constructs. There's definitely a target audience for those who can put aside these faults and just laugh at some crass dark humour — thankfully I was in this demographic.

• Brandon Douglas

★★★★ Watched by Brandon Douglas 20 Jul, 2013

The Characters were bad, but overall the movie was great.