• Joe

★★★ Rewatched by Joe 17 Sep, 2014

A really dumb-funny movie and idea, with absurdity / great moments lurking on the edges. Like a less-consistent Hot Rod.

• Injektilo

★★ Added by Injektilo

Bueno, siempre puede ser peor

• ShotbyShe

★★½ Watched by ShotbyShe 30 Aug, 2014

Stupid but funny.

• spohie

★★★★½ Watched by spohie 03 Sep, 2014

genious

• Alberto del Rio Medina

★★★½ Watched by Alberto del Rio Medina 28 Aug, 2014

Mystery Team es una buena comedia, que tiene sus fallas.
    Entre sus aciertos esta que entre sus escritores estuvo Donald Glover y DC Pierson que luego fueron a escribir con Dan Harmon en Comunity, por lo que se ven rasgos de Troy en el personaje de Glover y algunas escenas podrían encajar perfecto en el universo de Comunity.
    Otro de los aciertos es el contraste de un grupo de hombres que no quiere crecer y se dan de cara con…

• Zach Skov

★★★★ Rewatched by Zach Skov 11 Aug, 2014

This movie is such a guilty pleasure for me, I love everything about it. Over the years I've shown it to numerous people and had a great time laughing at the jokes to the point now when I watch it with people they get mad at me for quoting it too much.

I love DC Pierson, Dominick Dierkes & Donald Glover all in their own regards, but as Derrick Comedy I think they are great. This film features some great cameos…

• Michael

★★ Watched by Michael 19 Jan, 2010

I enjoyed it. Probably would have enjoyed it more if a choice had been made whether to make a clever movie or a vulgar movie. It kept flip flopping and thus doesn't really play well to either audience. A lot of good stuff, though - good performances, some really clever bits. The sound could still use a little bit of clean-up as well; kind of bright and a bit inconsistent. Not really bad, mind you, just not 100% professional.

• Anna

★★★½ Rewatched by Anna 29 Jul, 2014

ya i watched this for aubrey plaza but is actually really liked this?? like it wasnt awful but its not a favourite film like yeah it was p good iw asnt expecting that?? nice!! i like the costumes and how things were timed like u know whats going to happen but its still kind of funny and satisfying! nice

• LiamJohnsonType

★★★½ Watched by LiamJohnsonType 20 Jul, 2014

Really funny film, bar a few jokes that go for the obvious gag that we've seen a hundred times before. I'd argue the opening could be stronger or atleast structured differently. But in terms of belly laughs and characters you care about it holds its own against many mainstream comedy films.

• Kinky Pigtails

★★★½ Watched by Kinky Pigtails 02 Jul, 2014

[B]

• Darren Fx

★★★★ Watched by Darren Fx 25 Jun, 2014

"We're keeping evidence from the police, okay? We could go to jail! You know what happens in jail? No T.V.!"

Hilarious coming-of-age comedy about a trio of high schoolers who refuse to grow up from their childhood street mystery group.

I cannot stress enough how hilarious this is: the mystery team dressing up in suits with top hats and monocles to get into a "gentlemen's club", a woman squeezing milk into a guys butt, and Donald Glover dressing up as a 1920's hobo.

• Rocco Tenaglia

★★★★★ Rewatched by Rocco Tenaglia 29 Apr, 2014

Mystery Team follows three idiot "kid detectives" who stumble upon an intricate conspiracy centered around the murder of a young girl's parents. And it couldn't be funnier.
    The boys from DerrickComedy (an excellent Youtube Channel) were always funny, but their feature film was the perfect blend of over-the-top "stupid" comedy and some really genius (seriously, they're some smart guys) bits, and amazing improv (as would be expected from the tremendous cast).
    Lately, I've been comparing Mystery Team to Wet Hot…