• LiamJohnsonType

★★★½ Watched by LiamJohnsonType 20 Jul, 2014

Really funny film, bar a few jokes that go for the obvious gag that we've seen a hundred times before. I'd argue the opening could be stronger or atleast structured differently. But in terms of belly laughs and characters you care about it holds its own against many mainstream comedy films.

• Kinky Pigtails

★★★½ Watched by Kinky Pigtails 02 Jul, 2014

[B]

• Darren Fx

★★★★ Watched by Darren Fx 25 Jun, 2014

"We're keeping evidence from the police, okay? We could go to jail! You know what happens in jail? No T.V.!"

Hilarious coming-of-age comedy about a trio of high schoolers who refuse to grow up from their childhood street mystery group.

I cannot stress enough how hilarious this is: the mystery team dressing up in suits with top hats and monocles to get into a "gentlemen's club", a woman squeezing milk into a guys butt, and Donald Glover dressing up as a 1920's hobo.

• Rocco Tenaglia

★★★★★ Rewatched by Rocco Tenaglia 29 Apr, 2014

Mystery Team follows three idiot "kid detectives" who stumble upon an intricate conspiracy centered around the murder of a young girl's parents. And it couldn't be funnier.
    The boys from DerrickComedy (an excellent Youtube Channel) were always funny, but their feature film was the perfect blend of over-the-top "stupid" comedy and some really genius (seriously, they're some smart guys) bits, and amazing improv (as would be expected from the tremendous cast).
    Lately, I've been comparing Mystery Team to Wet Hot…

• Zach Jacobs

★★★★ Rewatched by Zach Jacobs 12 Apr, 2014

Great, great comedy.

• An Angry Bear

★★★★½ Watched by An Angry Bear 24 Feb, 2014

It's just so good. A lost treasure. Seek it out, I beg of you.

• slippers

★★★★ Added by slippers

tell donald glover to stop rapping about his fixie bike and anime or whatever and get back to making movies like this

• PRY

★★★★½ Rewatched by PRY 20 Feb, 2014

Wholly Unappreciated. Wholly Hilarious.

• Orange Warrior

Rewatched by Orange Warrior 07 Feb, 2014

Hilarious juvenilia from a familiar cast and a standout performance from Donald Glover. Why this film isn't more popular baffles me. Perhaps too esoteric for the audience one might expect to enjoy it.

• Foz Rotten

★★★★★ Rewatched by Foz Rotten 17 Nov, 2011

One of my favorite films of the past decade.

Genius.

• Aete

Watched by Aete 15 Jan, 2014

There's something fishy going on down at the sardine factory! I think it's fish!

• Iain Dickie

★★½ Watched by Iain Dickie 12 Oct, 2013

Had it's moments, but just not enough, and Donald Glover is always good to watch, I liked it but wanted to love it.