• Dave Wain

★★★½ Watched by Dave Wain 12 Jan, 2015

How has this not had a UK release?

Excellent, original comedy from Community's Donald Glover and crew that brilliantly puts three overgrown child detectives into a world where there's something more sinister to investigate than a fingered pie! Genius.

• Gregory David Escobar

★★★★ Watched by Emmanuel Serratos 26 Dec, 2014

solider

• Anna Hurley

★★★½ Added by Anna Hurley

This movie is ridiculous.

• Frank Wells

★★★ Watched by Frank Wells 12 Nov, 2014

“Mystery Team” is a 2009 comedy from sketch group Derrick Comedy about a trio of high school seniors (Donald Glover, Dominic Dierkes, DC Pierson) who are naive “child” detectives in the Encyclopedia Brown mode thrown into a grown-up murder investigation.

“Mystery Team” is wildly uneven but I enjoyed it a lot. What could either be or border on creepy (grown men acting like innocent children) works here based on the likeability and full commitment of the cast. Donald Glover (“Community”)…

• Eve A Shaw

★★★½ Added by Eve A Shaw

These are my sons, Benny, and the Jets. I expected this from you Benny, but not you, The Jets.
    This film is fucking awesome.

• Joe

★★★ Rewatched by Joe 17 Sep, 2014

A really dumb-funny movie and idea, with absurdity / great moments lurking on the edges. Like a less-consistent Hot Rod.

• Injektilo

★★ Added by Injektilo

Bueno, siempre puede ser peor

• ShotbyShe

★★½ Watched by ShotbyShe 30 Aug, 2014

Stupid but funny.

• spohie

★★★★½ Watched by spohie 03 Sep, 2014

genious

• Alberto del Rio Medina

★★★½ Watched by Alberto del Rio Medina 28 Aug, 2014

Mystery Team es una buena comedia, que tiene sus fallas.
    Entre sus aciertos esta que entre sus escritores estuvo Donald Glover y DC Pierson que luego fueron a escribir con Dan Harmon en Comunity, por lo que se ven rasgos de Troy en el personaje de Glover y algunas escenas podrían encajar perfecto en el universo de Comunity.
    Otro de los aciertos es el contraste de un grupo de hombres que no quiere crecer y se dan de cara con…

• Zach Skov

★★★★ Rewatched by Zach Skov 11 Aug, 2014

This movie is such a guilty pleasure for me, I love everything about it. Over the years I've shown it to numerous people and had a great time laughing at the jokes to the point now when I watch it with people they get mad at me for quoting it too much.

I love DC Pierson, Dominick Dierkes & Donald Glover all in their own regards, but as Derrick Comedy I think they are great. This film features some great cameos…