• Matt Pierce

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matt Pierce 29 Jan, 2015

One of my favorite endings to any movie ever

Always makes me go like this :)

• Luke McGowan

★★★★★ Added by Luke McGowan

Simple jokes and emotionless delivery create some of the funniest moments in movie history, and a conclusion that is genuinely charming and heartfelt.

• Tom Bramham

★★★★ Rewatched by Tom Bramham 23 Jan, 2015

"Vote for Pedro."

This film is more than 10 years old now - GOSH!!

Love it.

• Jason Darby

½ Added by Jason Darby 2

Although this is only the 300th film I have admitted to seeing on letterboxd, in reality I have seen far more films than that (I'm simply writing a review every time I mark a film on here, hence why this journey is taking so long.) By my last count, the total number of films I have seen was somewhere in the thousands, not including shorts and the like.

Of these thousands I have seen hundreds of films in the theater.…

• Twan

★★★★★ Watched by Twan 20 Jan, 2015 1

When the first iPod Nano came out, I had it engraved on the back with 'Welcome to D-Qwon's dance grooves'. That is how much I like this film.

• Kludi

★★★ Watched by Kludi 17 Jan, 2015

Stop asking me what i think about movies...gosh!!

• Josh Browning

★★★½ Rewatched by Josh Browning 16 Jan, 2015

One of the best solo dance sequences ever performed on film.

• IIHOKII

★★★★★ Rewatched by IIHOKII 15 Jan, 2015

When the bully is trying to get fifty cents for a pop, this girl walks by with the craziest leg I've ever seen in my life. It looked like her knee was popping out of place with each step. Did anyone else catch this? Is there a side story about her I don't know?

• TheRantAsArt

★★★★½ Rewatched by TheRantAsArt 10 Jan, 2015

One of the purest, most re-watchable comedies I've seen in the last 20 years. No matter how many times I've seen it, multiple scenes ALWAYS make me laugh out loud. Brilliantly executed on all levels.

• ayylmao233

★★★★★ Rewatched by ayylmao233 30 Dec, 2014

I didn't realize until yet another rewatch of this classic that it is a black comedy.

Napoleon Dynamite is definitely a black comedy, from the way it is written, the way it is told, and at times even the way that it is shot. Napoleon is a lonely kid who constantly is picked on or beaten up. His brother isn't as lonely, but seems sad with his life. His uncle is possibly the saddest of them all, seeing as he…

• Momo_13

★★½ Added by Momo_13

How do you rate Napoleon Dynamite??
    It's not a great film. It may not even be a good film. Most of you will sit through it, mildly bemused but never amused and then it will be over.
    Afterwards. That's when Napoleon Dynamite is at its funniest. You will laugh out loud at Jon Heder's marvelous deadpan, and you'll remember almost every line. If you talk about it with a friend it will feel like one of the funniest movies you've seen.
    "Tina! Come get some ham!"

• tjeckz

★★★½ Added by tjeckz

Completely silly movie that became an unexpected hit about an extremely nerdy young man named Napoleon Dynamite who lives with his older brother and Grandmother in Idaho. When his Grandma injures herself, Napoleon's uncle, Rico, comes to stay with him. Full of dim-witted small townies and pointless adventures, a film that is very inoffensive and often times downright hilarious.