• JonTheMantis

★★★½ Watched by JonTheMantis 05 Oct, 2015

I was caught off guard with its distinct lack of singular plot, but it was still a hilarious movie with plenty of memorable lines.

• Peazze

★★★★ Watched by Peazze 05 Oct, 2015

Those dance moves ... hilarious. This movie hit my kind of humour !

• Taber707

★★ Added by Taber707

I don't this film that funny. I recognize that a majority of people find this movie hilarious. I do not. Too many awkward scenes. The dance was impressive will give him that.

• PsychoSavager

Added by PsychoSavager

This is a movie people seem to either adore or despise. After the inordinate amount of praise this received from a select few of my friends, I actually felt robbed of my time after watching this. The characters are dull and unlikeable, there are no jokes that actually made me laugh and the story is meandering and pointless.

• Amber Lieu

★★★★★ Added by Amber Lieu

uncomfortably amusing

• Amy

★★★★★ Rewatched by Amy 20 Sep, 2015

Will never cease to be funny.

• Fesapo

★½ Added by Fesapo

• wakeupjyoo

★★★★ Rewatched by wakeupjyoo 11 Sep, 2015

아주 재미있는 청춘영화.
    주연, 조연 모두 Losers들임에도 아주 매력적!

하이스쿨 청춘무비의 한계를 하나 더 올렸다고 생각한다.

• Stine A

★★★½ Rewatched by Stine A 15 Sep, 2015

Yes, no. I dont know.

• kyliegallacher

★★★★★ Rewatched by kyliegallacher 11 Sep, 2015

This film remains as one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. I have watched this film several times and I still find it fresh and hilarious. Its humor is focused on finding the humor in life without intentionally telling a joke. The simplicity on this movie is really what makes it great. The characters don't make some giant self discovery about themselves and others. They just continue on their path and that makes it feel much more realistic. The movie no one saw coming has become a treasure.

• Ollie

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ollie 22 Aug, 2015

• Beca

★★★★ Rewatched by Beca 07 Sep, 2015

I'm never going to understand why this film is funny, but it doesn't matter. Something about the offhand delivery of the commonplace yet bizarre lines in the script is so brilliant that it cracks up the whole family every single time.