• Cody

½ Rewatched by Cody 26 Jul, 2014

One of the most unintelligent movies I have ever seen. Bored me out of my mind, which is extremely hard to do. I don't care to ever see this movie again. Many people love this movie, but I am DEFINITELY not one of those people.

• cberger2211

★★★★ Watched by cberger2211 19 Dec, 2014

comedy gold

• Chloe

★★½ Added by Chloe

What a film. I thought at first it was a war film with the Napoleon bit but after ten minutes of extreme weirdness, I realised different. This is one weird and quirky movie that everybody seems to love. I thought it was okay but wasn't as impressed as most. Found it a little boring and mediocre until the talent show dance which is the highlight and most famous part of the film.

• Ellie Namatinia

★★★★ Rewatched by Ellie Namatinia 15 Dec, 2014

Quirky and fun.

• ShadetreeDad

★★★★½ Watched by ShadetreeDad 02 Dec, 2006

Such an accurate depiction of high school. Anyone who grew up in that era can identify with these folks. We all wanted to be bad asses but in actuality we all were pretty pathetic. Just like all high school kids since time immemorial. Think back to how you and your friends acted at this age and you'll clearly recognize a lot of similarities. This movie takes us back in such a sweet and innocent way, how can we complain......

• ChasingTheDawn

★★½ Added by ChasingTheDawn

Kinda funny.

• Carlos Castel

★★★★ Watched by Carlos Castel 04 Dec, 2014

I remember when my best friend judged me just because i didn't saw this. He isn't my friend anymore.

"Napoleon Dynamite" it's very simple, but the characters, their personality and the funny situations they live makes it memorable.

• trostlerp

★★ Rewatched by trostlerp 04 Dec, 2014

Proof that taste can mature over a decade. A real chore to watch now. Best parts were seeing the random quotes my friends and I used to reference for the first time in years.

Not a surprise that this was basically the peak of the careers of Jon Heder and friends, let alone Jared Hess. Don't get me started on the disappointment that was Nacho Libre in 2006. Wrestling and Jack Black? That should not have sucked.

• BeetleEye66

★★★★★ Watched by BeetleEye66 02 Dec, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• natig

★★★½ Watched by natig 02 Dec, 2014

tkm

• Chetan

★★★ Watched by Chetan 30 Nov, 2014

This film is a bit of cult comedy, and I can see why. Unfortunately, this is my first watch of it, so I don't have the same affinity that others will have. But, in saying that, it is so stupidly funny, that I did enjoy it. I doubt I'll ever watch it again, but, if you can handle complete dumbass characters, then you should enjoy this.

• Brent Joseph Cruz

★★★ Added by Brent Joseph Cruz

It's not a masterpiece but amusing in some ways .
    At first I felt this movie seemed slow , weird and amuses no one .
    But it wasn't that bad , I learned there is slight humor to it's details .