• jonathanpoh

½ Watched by jonathanpoh 26 Apr, 2016

Just awful.

• spiritedaway_65

★★★★★ Watched by spiritedaway_65 25 Apr, 2016

"Tina, you Fat Lard. Come get some dinner"

• Flick Fanatics (Matt)

★★★★½ Rewatched by Flick Fanatics (Matt) 24 Apr, 2016 2

Such a great comedy to revisit after at least 10 years. I still love this movie. Big time.

• Jordan Paolillo

★★★½ Watched by Jordan Paolillo 20 Apr, 2016

ME: Hey Napoleon, I have to write a review and do not know what the hell to say. Can you help me out here?

NAPOLEON: Aghh, fine!

ME: It's alright if you don't, I mean what were you going to do today?

NAPOLEON: Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!

ME: Thats cool...

NAPOLEON: What is there to eat?

ME: I think you got some tots in your pants

NAPOLEON: Oh, yessssssssssss!

ME: Give me some of your tots…

• Luke

Rewatched by Luke 17 Apr, 2016

this movie is an absolute treasure it has impacted my personality and my life very deeply

• branka

★★★½ Watched by branka 12 Apr, 2016

I put this off for years due to my disdain for all the people that quoted it, it just seemed like it would be an awful movie. My older brother telling me how much he hated it and the people who liked it also inspired my hatred for it. So, watching it for the first time 12 years after release, I...actually think I kind of enjoyed it. I enjoyed the bizarreness of it, the awkwardness, it was pretty boring, but…

• Jack Keating

★★★½ Watched by Jack Keating 09 Apr, 2016 2

Gosh Jack, I can't believe it took you this long to see me, you fat lard.

• Benedict Christie

★★★★★ Watched by Benedict Christie 09 Apr, 2016

Still amazing

• Sam K.

★★★½ Added by Sam K.

Under the piles of "Vote For Pedro" and "Gimme Some of Your Tots" shirts worn by seventh and eighth graders is a great slice of life movie that holds up surprisingly well more than a decade later. The cinematography, soundtrack, and my immediate love for Tina Majorino's ability to play flustered yet ditsy makes this film a gateway to more immersively quirky films like that of Wes Anderson.

• Connor Mullaney

★★★★½ Rewatched by Connor Mullaney 04 Apr, 2016

Man, this one tickles me in all the right spots. Always great to revisit every once in a while.

• Zuul

★★ Watched by Zuul 03 Apr, 2016 1

April Scavenger Hunt | Film #4, Task #21
    A film with a budget under $1 million (adjusting for inflation)
    ---

Sorry people, I didn't like it. I have seen a lot of positive, even raving reviews on this one but for me it was just plain boring. I guess I can only blame myself, what did I expect to see? The film was, now that I watched it, not that different from what I should have expected. I had just hoped it would be funnier.

4/10