• CalicoRvb3n

★★★★ Added by CalicoRvb3n

La comedia nerd wesandersoniana. Te puede gustar más, te puede gustar menos, pero es irremediable decir que es una de las películas más únicas del cine de nuestro tiempo. 'Cult Movie' con todas las letras.

Y personalmente, me encanta. Saca el nerd que llevas dentro y VOTE FOR PEDRO.

• Tim Ehrens

Rewatched by Tim Ehrens 05 Apr, 2014

"Your mom goes to college."

I saw this movie for the fist time when it came out when I was in high school and I thought it sucked then. On a recent rewatch, after more than 10 years, I thought I would warm up to it.

Nope, still dumb.

I don't think I've ever sat, stone-faced throughout a supposed "comedy" ever before in my life. The dance sequence was the only modicum of fun that was injected into this worthless,…

• Dnl Crnll

★★★½ Added by Dnl Crnll

Yesssssss!

• Valtteri Lepistö

★★★ Watched by Valtteri Lepistö 01 Apr, 2014 1

Sometimes it is possible to enjoy a film which actually has no plot but it felt like "Napoleon Dynamite" didn't even have a goal or place to aim. It portrays a young (it's so unique though that we can't call it a stereotype) guy whose simple life seems to find absurd proportions. He just sails there without any real direction and when something comes up, it won't end up satisfying the audience. Perhaps during the time he finds approval and…

• Gregory Sahadachny
  • Nathan Sizemore

★★★★★ Rewatched by Nathan Sizemore 26 Mar, 2014

I had to watch Napoleon Dynamite again to make sure I loved it as much as I thought I did. It turns out, I love it more.

I've been putting together a spreadsheet with various directors and my reactions to their body of work plotted on it. I've even come up with stats to guage how often I'll give a 90+ rating to a given director's movie. I call this their slugging percentage. How often I rate their movies 78+…

• Jakob

★★★½ Rewatched by Jakob 25 Mar, 2014

A misunderstood masterpiece

• Timo

★★★★ Rewatched by Timo 09 Mar, 2014

Just such a fun and pretty movie.

• Luis Valenzuela

★★★½ Watched by Luis Valenzuela 07 Mar, 2014

I didn´t found it particularly "funny" but its entertaining as hell. Full of awkward, weird but really memorable and enjoyable characters, quotes and situations. Perhaps it didn´t made me burst into laughs which is a little dissapointing but its a cult comedy with a style of its own.

Napoleon is unforgettable, a different kind of "nerd".

IDIOT!

• Matthew H

★★★★½ Watched by Matthew H 10 Aug, 2004

Napoleon Dynamite had such a different feel than most comedies of the time. The characters are all unique and original and the movie is full of one liners that are still funny 10 years later.

• DeathClaw

★★★★ Added by DeathClaw

I can't review comedies. . . Tina you fat lard, eat the food!

(Vote for Pedro)

• Aaron Martin

★★★★ Watched by Aaron Martin 25 Feb, 2014

Had my first viewing of this tonight, stupid comedy at its best.