• youbetcha

★★★ Added by youbetcha

A cult classic of the 2000's

• José Viana

★★★ Watched by José Viana 24 Aug, 2014 2

I was so uncomfortable watching this movie!
    Too awkward!

• An Angry Bear

★★★★½ Rewatched by An Angry Bear 22 Aug, 2014

Did Napoleon Dynamite invent the after credit scene? If not, don't tell me. I want to believe it did.

• Brendan Edwards

★½ Watched by Brendan Edwards 22 Aug, 2014

weird film....

• rustyz

★★★½ Added by rustyz

The first time I was ever embarrassed for the actors.... By the third time I watched this, I laughed uncontrollable.

• dannyrocks1998

★★★★★ Added by dannyrocks1998

Underrated and hilarious!!! Vote for Pedro!

• Jiel73

★★½ Rewatched by Jiel73 18 Jul, 2014

A surreal experience about some odd dudes. A very simple plot, nothing new really. I have a weakness for sick comedys that don´t follow the ordinary rules and this is one of them. Ok, it is not that funny and I don´t laugh a lot but I really enjoy to watch it anyhow.

• Chloe

★★★ Watched by Chloe 17 Aug, 2014

Despite my friends having warned me that this film had no plot at all, I was determined to watch it, and I'm glad I did. While it made no sense at all at some times I found this film very enjoyable for no reason that I can even fathom. Probably wouldn't watch it again but it's gonna stay pretty high up on my recommendations for a while.

• MatthewLB

★★★½ Watched by MatthewLB 17 Aug, 2014

The story is about a unpopular high school student tries to help his friend become class president. This movie has good writing and funny parts.

• SilentDawn

★★★★½ Rewatched by SilentDawn 09 Aug, 2014 2

Bizarre, surreal, voyeuristic, and brilliant.

Napoleon Dynamite still pulls off all kinds of sweet jumps.

• fieldmouse

★★½ Rewatched by fieldmouse 05 Aug, 2014

Charming, but maybe not sincere enough about its nonsense for me, though the white dude's smugly incredulous facial expressions kind of make up for it. I am always happy to hear When in Rome. (I'm sorry but I'm just thinking of the right words to say.) But I get depressed when I try to imagine the song impacting the characters. It has a universe of depth and longing that soars so far above the characters themselves. "Forever Young" too. I…

• Grant Fitzgerald

★★★★½ Rewatched by Grant Fitzgerald 02 Aug, 2014

Every time is just as good if not better than the first.