• Adam Cadre

★★★ Watched by Adam Cadre 02 Jan, 2005

• m_jennings9

★½ Rewatched by m_jennings9 12 Sep, 2014

I really really disliked this movie. When you sit through a comedy, not even smiling, that’s a bad sign. I didn’t laugh a single time, because I just didn’t find anything to laugh at. Most of the “jokes” weren’t even jokes, it was just showing us Napoleon being weird and his family being odd, and nothing had a punchline. There was no payoff to any of the weird situations, we just keep getting dug deeper and deeper into this pit…

• Christian Flemm

★★★★½ Rewatched by Christian Flemm 07 Sep, 2014

The dialogue in NAPOLEON DYNAMITE works/doesn't work in the same way that Wes Anderson's dialogue works/doesn't work (specifically speaking of delivery... although, while Anderson's humor isn't as zany as Hess', you can definitely draw some similarities...).

Is it just me, or do films with minimalist plots (even if their ending is relatively happy) seem rather depressing? While I do enjoy this film (I also enjoy NACHO LIBRE, but nowhere near as much) and will laugh at new things upon every…

• Carlos Valladares

Watched by Carlos Valladares 08 Sep, 2014

A cult phenomenon gone horribly wrong, the amount of genuinely funny moments in this off-balance creeperfest isn't enough to salvage how stupid the concept is. Napoleon himself isn't charming or funny, and the whole thing reeks of a staleness unlike anything I've ever seen.

• Kyle Kemper

★★★★★ Added by Kyle Kemper

Greatest belly laugh comedy!

• Nano Garcia Barraza

★★★½ Watched by Nano Garcia Barraza 03 Sep, 2014

epic dance <3

• Mel S

★½ Watched by Mel S 03 Sep, 2007

Thankfully the fad never took off. People realised it was shit to begin with.

• Nemo Karow

★★★½ Watched by Nemo Karow 31 Aug, 2014

Toller Film voll skuriller Momente und kleiner Gesten. Vieles davon bemerkt man erst bei der zweiten oder dritten Sichtung.

"Um wieviel wetten wir, dass ich 'nen Football über die Berge werfen kann?"

• youbetcha

★★★ Added by youbetcha

A cult classic of the 2000's

• José Viana

★★★ Watched by José Viana 24 Aug, 2014 2

I was so uncomfortable watching this movie!
    Too awkward!

• An Angry Bear

★★★★½ Rewatched by An Angry Bear 22 Aug, 2014

Did Napoleon Dynamite invent the after credit scene? If not, don't tell me. I want to believe it did.

• Brendan Edwards