• Losa

★★★★ Rewatched by Losa 19 Oct, 2014

I saw this a long time ago and didn't appreciate it. (Was in like 4th or 5th grade.)

But now I think it's awesome. I understand all the quotes now.

• Mirthbound

★★★★★ Rewatched by Mirthbound 16 Oct, 2014

Consistently funny, heart of gold, formal powerhouse.

• 13thAngryMan

★★★★ Rewatched by 13thAngryMan 15 Oct, 2014

Much improved on its second viewing. It goes to show what effect a film can have when you watch it outside of it's pop culture 'vote for pedro' hype and appreciate on its original, artistic merits.

• Aubrey Hansen

★★★ Watched by Aubrey Hansen 12 Oct, 2014

I was finally badgered into watching this film (I know, I'm way behind the curve), and all I got out of it was FREAKING IDIOTS!!!

Which, as I understand, is all you're supposed to get out of it.

• Gex

Added by Gex 3

I refuse to watch this film ever again. Why? For a number of reasons.

1. I know for a scientific fact that I lose brain cells and get dumber every time I watch this movie (I'm not sure that "dumber" is even a word in the dictionary).

2. I watched this 3 times in my life, once because I was curious; twice because a family member talked me into it; and a 3rd time because, for some stupid goddamn fucking…

• Juan Bacaro

★★★½ Rewatched by Juan Bacaro 12 Oct, 2014 1

Si esperan que pasen los créditos finales (todos!, hasta el último), descubrirán que hay 5 minutos más de película. Y con uno de los momentos más graciosos.

• PointMan528491

★★★★★ Added by PointMan528491

Both in real life and in film, students within a high school all seem to be separated into cliques that are almost cliches in themselves. Cheerleaders tend to be the elite among their peers, and are often viewed as not too terribly intelligent. Football players and jocks are essentially seen as the male counterpart to the aforementioned cheerleaders. "Geeks" are often associated with books, homework, and social awkwardness. And then there's Napoleon Dynamite: while similar to the "geeks", Napoleon Dynamite…

• Domagoj Koški

★½ Watched by Domagoj Koški 09 Oct, 2014

I've watched this movie on friend's recommendation and I wasn't satisfied. A few funny jokes, irritating and not funny characters and a waste of time. Maybe some people would like it, but I don't.

• Sian36

★★★★★ Added by Sian36

This is a classic for me. Its so funny, and although it really stands out as its own genre of comedy I have yet to see a film like it. It undoubtably a one of a kind masterpiece.

• moviemanwill

★★★★ Added by moviemanwill

High school, in a nut shell. A homage to John Hughes while being its own thing entirely. Instant class, a whole lot of fun. Haters gonna hate, mostly because, you know, those five minutes where everyone was quoting it back in 2004. It still holds up and it's unbearably sweet. I honestly think the detractors of this film must have never lived in a small town or in a place where there's literally nothing to do. So many wry observations…

• Joe DiCanio

★★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 29 Jun, 2014

Rating: B+

• cronic

★★★ Watched by cronic 01 Oct, 2014

6,5/10

Creative Intro. Macs mother in Its always Sunny in ph...... is in it. Didn't watch the series; got ahold of it from the hype, absurdly weird and in some scenes hilarious