• Robbie Owen

★★★½ Watched by Robbie Owen 29 Aug, 2015

Like, the most ridiculous film ever.

• Merriweather

★★★½ Added by Merriweather

It's a simple movie.

• SJHoneywell

★★★★ Added by SJHoneywell

I get that people
    Hate it. I just don't get the
    People who hate it.

• nrbeaton

★★★½ Watched by nrbeaton 22 Jan, 2010

I'm not sure why this is funny. It's just weird.

• SamCricket

★★★ Added by SamCricket

That was just weird. It was kind of like a homemade thing. It sort of worked, I guess. Weird. Weird. Weird.

• CartoonSA

★★★ Watched by CartoonSA 01 Jun, 2015

I think I liked this more the second time out. The setting in Idaho is fantastic and is used really well.

• Josh

★★★ Watched by Josh 08 Aug, 2015

★★★ (70%)

I wonder if I would've liked this more when it wasn't so well-known. Like a little secret that only the raddest of the rad knew about, you know? As is, it's just this weird phenomenon and I'm not 100% sure why.

Don't get me wrong, it's weird in a charming way -- but it wasn't as funny as I was hoping and expecting. Some parts were slightly too cringy for me, and it's mostly just interesting if you…

• Jules

Watched by Jules 05 Aug, 2015

The only thing I liked about this movie was the opening credits.

• Chris Browning

★★ Watched by Chris Browning 01 Aug, 2015

ooh hark at us with our quirky camera placement and colour choices and set design! lawks! look at the costumes and the way everyone's really awkward! swipe me! isn't everything so wacky and skewed!

i haven't seen a film so pleased with itself in a very, very long time. this must be how people who don't like wes anderson films see his movies. but they're good. this is just... oof. no. never again

• Zack Wallace

★★★★★ Rewatched by Zack Wallace 31 Jul, 2015

The ending scenes of this movie are absolute fucking perfection.

This movie never fails to take me back to 8th grade. There is a little bit of Napoleon Dynamite in all of us.

I fucking love this movie.

• Han1981

★★½ Watched by Han1981 27 Jul, 2015

2.75 Goshh!

• CharlieMcCrary

★★★½ Rewatched by CharlieMcCrary 27 Jul, 2015

This is one of those movies you watch when you want to feel better about your own life.