• Mr. DuLac

★★★★ Rewatched by Mr. DuLac 05 Feb, 2016 1

Tina, you fat lard, come get some DINNER!... Tina, eat. Food. Eat the FOOD!
    -Napoleon Dynamite

I didn't understand teenage girls when I was a teenager and I understand them even less now that I'm an old fart. So my stepdaughter caught a bit of this movie on TV a while back and kept telling me she wanted to watch it. My response was of course we'll watch it, but telling myself inside this is going to be one of…

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Like It!

• videocompiler

★★ Watched by videocompiler 01 Feb, 2016

Babby's first cringe comedy.

• Jack Munson

★★★★ Rewatched by Jack Munson 30 Jan, 2016

The driest humor that dry humor has to offer.
    (That's a compliment)

• Doug Burton

★★★ Watched by Doug Burton 30 Jan, 2016

Sometimes funny, sometimes irritating. Dynamite dance, HATE the cute Sundancey opening credits.

• RedDirect

★★★★★ Rewatched by RedDirect 29 Jan, 2016

95% nostalgia for me at this point. A movie essentially tied to my own coming-of-age. I can critically examine it and see issues, but in the face of such sweeping emotion, I can easily cast them all aside.

I love this movie.

• Randy

★★★ Rewatched by Randy 29 Jan, 2016

I find the first half of Napoleon Dynamite funnier than the second (with the exception of the dance scene). The film has quirkiness on full display and some of these characters are very memorable and its not hard to see why the movie was developed into a cartoon years after the film was released. Jon Heder gives the best performance of his career as the titular character. Napoleon is one of the most quotable characters in comedy and Heder's manner…

• uhhhhh

★★★★½ Added by uhhhhh

This served as a great introduction to anti-comedy for someone who was nine years old at the time.

• Jeremy Reviews Entertainment

★★★ Watched by Jeremy Reviews Entertainment 26 Jan, 2016

Recommended by AwesomeAverage

While "Napoleon Dynamite" isn't particularly my kind of movie, it's still a decently funny movie that knows exactly what it is, and it sports some likable characters and tight pacing.
    GRADE: B-

• danteuss88

★★★½ Watched by danteuss88 26 Jan, 2016 1

davor the movie

• FlyingPlatypus

★★★★ Rewatched by FlyingPlatypus 25 Jan, 2016

Well what the fuck were the Oscar pickers doing in 2004 when they passed Jon Heder's performance as Napoleon Dynamite? This is a life changer and career defining character for Jon Heder. No matter what he will do in the next 80 years of his life he will always been known as the large glassesed nerd who helped Pedro win class president. Originality is always an important aspect in a film. In this case, Napoleon Dynamite fucking blows it out…

• Christian Eichler

★★★★ Watched by Christian Eichler 20 Dec, 2015

Fuck! Ugh! Jesus! Why didn’t any of you tell me about how awesome Napoleon Dynamite is? Gosh.