• johnvano

★★★ Rewatched by johnvano 24 Jul, 2014

All kids.

• joebacon

★★ Watched by joebacon 26 Jul, 2014

I have found that quoting this movie to others that have seen it is actually funnier than watching it.

• Nick

★★★★ Rewatched by Nick 14 Jul, 2014

No matter how many times I watch it, Napoleon Dynamite makes me laugh out loud. It is a completely unique movie that has memorable characters, hilariously ordinary situations, and is filled to the brim with quotable dialogue.

Napoleon Dyanamite is perhaps most unique due to the fact that it really has no plot. The film follows the titular character (Heder) through his day-to-day life. He deals with bullies at school, makes new friends, and deals with his nerdy brother Kip…

• beefjerkybuff

★★★ Rewatched by beefjerkybuff 14 Jul, 2014

Napoleon Dynamite is a unique film. I remember seeing a lobby poster for Napoleon Dynamite in a movie theater around the time of the film's release that had the tag line: "He's out to prove that he has nothing to prove" which made me laugh because I think it largely sums up the film. There isn't really much in the way of a plot (per say) other than just the journey of Napoleon's day to day life and those around…

• Keith

★★★ Watched by Keith 07 Jul, 2014

Not a "laugh-a-minute" comedy, more of a drama with some genuinely funny moments. The mix is a little bit different to many other films but ultimately enjoyable.

• Ozuarsenal

★★★½ Rewatched by Ozuarsenal 09 Jun, 2014

Still so charmingly silly.

• WateringCanBro

★★★½ Added by WateringCanBro

"What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?"
    "Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!"
    (Random young boy on bus and Napoleon Dynamite)

That's the first lines spoken in the movie, and after you've seen that, you more or less know what kind of person Napoleon is. The way he looks, the way he talks, the way he reacts to being talked to. What a character!
    It's very strange that such a peculiar movie became such a cult movie, and…

• Daan Westerheide

★★★★ Added by Daan Westerheide

Love the soundtrack!

• Nick C.

★★★★½ Added by Nick C.

I don't know if it's nostalgia blinding me, but this is still one of the funniest and best comedies I have ever seen.

• Dylan Saunders

★★★½ Rewatched by Dylan Saunders 29 Jun, 2014

Although some of the humor falls flat, Napoleon Dynamite is a really good comedy that features some smartly written dialogue, a great lead performance, and hilarious scenes. The awkwardness of the lead character is perfectly portrayed and the subtle humor is laced throughout, making this a really solid comedy.

• Ross Miller

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ross Miller 19 Jun, 2014

What am I rating it? Whatever I FEEL like wanna rate it, gosh!

• Robert Karban

★★★★ Watched by Robert Karban 18 Jun, 2014

I would write a more in-depth review but I've been chatting online with babes all day, don't be jealous.