• Jason MD-P

★★★ Added by Jason MD-P

A lot of fun. Some plot holes and cliches, but a lot of fun. It's nice to be able to go to a movie that is okay for kids and has a lot for adults, too. I hope they make another one :).

• Colin Nun

★★★½ Rewatched by Colin Nun 15 Jan, 2015

Lost treasure? Call Cage. KL5-CAGE.

• SilentDawn

★★★½ Rewatched by SilentDawn 17 Jan, 2015

Friendly, fun, witty, and loaded with Nicolas Cage; National Treasure: Book of Secrets is a film overloaded with silly moments but it always works because of its globetrotting ferocity.

We need a third film. Now.

• Nick Cotton

★★★ Watched by Nick Cotton 14 Jan, 2015

Watched the sequel before the original. So what? This movie is all kinds of decent and it's a shame that real life is filled with far less conspiracy theories than Nicolas Cage and co would have you believe.

• Lisa Eastham

★★★★ Added by Lisa Eastham

Almost 8 years later and I'm about to give up hope of a sequel. GODDAMNIT JON TURTELTAUB GET IT TOGETHER.

• K

★★★★★ Rewatched by K 05 Jan, 2015 7

YASSS GO HARD IN THE MOTHAFUCKIN PAINT
    N I C S Q U A D

• DarkSkyreviews

★★★ Added by DarkSkyreviews

Almost as nonspectacular as the first, but still benefiting greatly from Mr. Cage, 'National Treasure: Book of Secrets' is mainly just okay, and will generally collect a lot of dust on the Mediocre Shelf.

• Knockou7

★★★★★ Watched by Knockou7 25 Dec, 2014

Ein sehr guter Film viel Action, Humor und Spannung verpackt in ein grandioses Abenteuer.

• Topictag

★½ Watched by Topictag 25 Dec, 2014

Placing Geocaches like a President.

• Chloe

★★ Added by Chloe

Not as good as the first and just a rehash of basically the same storyline. Bad acting from Nicholas Cage as usual and so unoriginal I cannot remember this film whatsoever and get it confused with the first. I hate sequels.

• JacquesLEB

★★ Watched by JacquesLEB 18 Dec, 2014

Absolutely bonkers ridiculous, the kind you would expect from a national treasure movie, hilariously bad and stupid at times, but it's enjoyable for Nicholas Cage playing it straight faced.

Also Ed Harris.

• Nazeer Vawda

★★★ Rewatched by Nazeer Vawda 15 Dec, 2014

I love films like this. I grew up with films like this. I grew up seeing this film MANY MANY times. Going back to it is a fantastic nostalgia trip