• Alison

½ Watched by Alison 27 Aug, 2015

• dbcooper7

★★★ Watched by dbcooper7 26 Dec, 2007

This movie is a guilty pleasure of mine. As pretentious a plot as it is, I'll still sit and watch it for a spell if it's on the telly. The story is rather intriguing -- Benjamin Gates great-grandfather is accused of being a co-conspirator in the Lincoln assassination and it's up to Gates to clear his good name. The main players have returned to the sequel, which includes the comely Diane Kruger. She's always a joy to watch. And Helen…

• ritinha747

★★★½ Added by ritinha747

It was my first action movie at the cinema! I loved it and I need to re watch it.

• Laine

Watched by Laine 23 Aug, 2015

it's trashy but it's my kind of trashy

and i love youuuuuu diane kruger

• manderson555

★★★½ Rewatched by manderson555 22 Aug, 2015

on Blu-Ray with Des, Jeff, Alyssa, Lily, and Sawyer (Ada was sleeping) at their place

• Nazeer Vawda

★★★★ Rewatched by Nazeer Vawda 15 Aug, 2015

The bit where they are balancing on the platform is better than the Burj sequence in MI4.

• t2kickassjedi

★★★ Added by t2kickassjedi

National Treasure 2 is a fun action adventure film with a cool Indiana Jones type concept.

• PezEspada

Watched by PezEspada 10 Aug, 2015

Bastante semejante a la primera solo que con algo menos de gracia. Ver las dos seguidas no ayudó precisamente.

• MDHInHouston

★★★ Rewatched by MDHInHouston 09 Aug, 2015

Nicolas Cage races to find another legendary Treasure and clear his family name ...

• Graham Durden

★★½ Watched by Graham Durden 04 Jul, 2015

5/10

Petty Bad

• Sean Wu

★★★½ Watched by Sean Wu 03 Aug, 2015

1 star for every scene with Nic Cage at his batshit looniest, and an extra half star for the outstanding cast yukking it up in one hell of a silly movie. 'National Treasure: Book of Secrets' is a guilty pleasure movie at the highest caliber.

• Matt Thomas

★★½ Rewatched by Matt Thomas 31 Jul, 2015

Great for history buffs (and there is an innocent fun to the global treasure hunt). But, as with a Dan Brown novel, the exposition and 'clue finding' is mostly preposterous. Cage does a brilliantly terrible impression of a drunk Englishman though, which is worth the price of admission alone!!