• atomomega

★★★

way worse than the first but I can't help myself, I just enjoy the treasure hunt

• oliviajeanne

★★★

Someday I hope to also explore the city of gold. This movie feels a lot less fun and adventure driven. More desperate I guess.

• Keenan

★★★★

This doesn't have the same charisma as the first one, and some of the clues feel either rushed or less believable. But we do get some nice Nic Cage moments, and there's plenty of fun to go around.

• jrmynlsn

★★½

i want a Sequel so badly pls i need it to live

• Dan Bremner

★★½

I wasn't massive on the first one. I thought it a barely above average adventure film and this was just more of the same. Mildly entertaining, but instantly forgettable. I finished watching it a few minutes ago and am having a hard time recalling what exactly happened.

• ArronRoke

Didn't mind the first one but this just seems way too long and too boring.

Sorry cage, I didn't want to break your heart.

• Jafalad

Felt like a poor man's Indiana Jones.

• ladytremaine

Somehow Diane Kruger got hotter while the script/directing/editing got worse

• Cody Redfield

★★★

Not the best national treasure movie, but it's still pretty great. Ed Harris is the best villain.

• Josh Needle

Nic Cage gets to be a lot more Nic Cage-ier than in the first one and it's absolutely wonderful.

• Rachel

★★★

it goes without saying that nic cage is a national treasure.

• Stefan M.

★★★

Nicht ganz so gut wir der erste Teil, aber ein "würdiger" Nachfolger! Es gibt leider zu wenige wirklich gute "Abenteuer-Schatzsucher-Filme" neben Indiana Jones. Diese gehören jedoch auf jeden Fall dazu! Kurzweilig und gut unterhaltend schaut man auch diesen sicher gern erneut.