• Yeezus808s

Added by Yeezus808s

even more endearingly stupid than the first one

• bem

★★★ Watched by bem 25 Aug, 2016

"National Treasure 3: Ben Franklin's secret wives"
    catch the fever

• Mathías

★★½ Added by Mathías

Watched: 1/1
    Performances: 2/3
    Screenplay: 1/3
    Direction: 1/3

Rating: 5/10

Not as good as the first one but still enjoyable.

• alheab

★★★½ Watched by alheab 14 Aug, 2016

Witty and clever , albeit fun and entertaining into the American history. Not a Nicolas Cage fan, but this is one of his few contemporary roles that will entertain.

• Malori Bigler

★★★½ Watched by Malori Bigler 12 Aug, 2016

I love these movies. They're great. And Riley? One of my favorites of all time.

• Alex Valdes

★★ Watched by Alex Valdes 09 Aug, 2016

regardless of my rating i'm just glad this exists and i wish more movies were as sincere as it is

• Wyatt

★★★½ Rewatched by Wyatt 31 Jul, 2016

Why am I giving this movie a half-credit bump up when it's blatantly more ludicrous in scope and more ridiculous in execution than it's original? Because this movie introduced my ass to the great Helen Mirren and yeah, there would have been others and many better movies to showcase her supreme talent, but this movie beat them all out to my then 13 year old ass.

• kombat31

★★★ Rewatched by kombat31 29 Jul, 2016

Fun movie

• Shannon

Rewatched by Shannon 04 Jul, 2016

Watch this with my mom every fourth of july for some reason rip

• Joe Clemons

★★ Rewatched by Joe Clemons 06 Aug, 2013

A fairly good film that has the usual flaw of sequels in that the main character has a new contrived character arc, this time it involves something so silly that the stakes really aren't very high.

• Jonny Moore

★★★ Watched by Jonny Moore 03 Nov, 2012

National Treasure: Book of Secrets (2007)
    Director – Jon Turteltaub
    Character – Benjamin Franklin Gates
    Watched 3rd November 2012 with Alison, Char, Christy and Genna
    Best Cage Rage Moment – When he turns to his father and says, 'Some people have a tendancy to OVERREACT!! If only he had said overact! (00:48:49).

The 3rd November turned into a National Treasureathon! We were only going to watch the one film but couldn't resist and ended up watching both in the franchise…

• Diz Hooper

★★ Watched by Diz Hooper 11 Jul, 2016

This is pretty ridiculous. The way the characters solve puzzles by saying a few sentences to each other is hard to believe. Especially when the words are coming out of Nicholas Cage's mouth.