• NikkiLee

★★★ Rewatched by NikkiLee 26 Apr, 2015

Not as good as the first one.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★½ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

I'm not gonna lie, this is for me one of the most entertaining and rewatchable movies ever made. It's stupid, but it's also stupid good.

• Zaw Mine

★★★½ Added by Zaw Mine

Just like the first one, I still enjoyed this movie.

• Peter Pibson

★★½ Rewatched by Peter Pibson 07 Mar, 2015 2

Crap, but thoroughly enjoyable. Probably the only franchise I'm glad they're making another sequel to.

BANGERS AND MASH!

• elias1026

★★★★ Rewatched by elias1026 03 Mar, 2015 1

MOVIE A DAY FOR A YEAR - DAY 340

Better than the first, fantastically entertaining and enduring.

• Chad Sayers

★★★½ Watched by Chad Sayers 30 Dec, 2014

(Cage #3) "I'm going to kidnap him...I'm going to kidnap the President of the United States."

I know I'm probably the only one who is siked for National Treasure 3 but these films just have an entertaining charm that keeps me coming back. They're adventurous, easy to follow, creative and they make you feel all warm and historical inside. Trevor Rabin brings back the memorable and familiar tracks from the first film with a brand new Cibola theme. I can't…

• Brian Hann

★★★ Added by Brian Hann

More of the same, which is not a bad thing

• jameshesketh

★★★★★ Watched by jameshesketh 24 Jan, 2015

Im gonna steal the declaration of indep --

Wait no

IM GONNA KIDNAP THE PRESIDENT.

• Keith Hall

★★★★★ Watched by Keith Hall 11 Feb, 2015

I just think its amazing to write something using historical events, and have the result be somewhat believable.

• Josh Lambe

Watched by Josh Lambe 03 Feb, 2015 1

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

So many utterly ridiculous things happen in this movie it's hard to comprehend how it was allowed to get made. I'm just going to pick one as an example, otherwise I'll be here all day..
    So apparently the main focus of this film, the fabled City of Gold, was brought to the attention of the early settlers when a sailor shipwrecked off the cost of FLORIDA saves the life of a Native American chief. As reward for saving his life,…

• Jason MD-P

★★★ Added by Jason MD-P

A lot of fun. Some plot holes and cliches, but a lot of fun. It's nice to be able to go to a movie that is okay for kids and has a lot for adults, too. I hope they make another one :).

• Colin Nun

★★★½ Rewatched by Colin Nun 15 Jan, 2015

Lost treasure? Call Cage. KL5-CAGE.