• Josh Lambe

Watched by Josh Lambe 03 Feb, 2015 1

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

So many utterly ridiculous things happen in this movie it's hard to comprehend how it was allowed to get made. I'm just going to pick one as an example, otherwise I'll be here all day..
    So apparently the main focus of this film, the fabled City of Gold, was brought to the attention of the early settlers when a sailor shipwrecked off the cost of FLORIDA saves the life of a Native American chief. As reward for saving his life,…

• Jason MD-P

★★★ Added by Jason MD-P

A lot of fun. Some plot holes and cliches, but a lot of fun. It's nice to be able to go to a movie that is okay for kids and has a lot for adults, too. I hope they make another one :).

• Colin Nun

★★★½ Rewatched by Colin Nun 15 Jan, 2015

Lost treasure? Call Cage. KL5-CAGE.

• SilentDawn

★★★½ Rewatched by SilentDawn 17 Jan, 2015

Friendly, fun, witty, and loaded with Nicolas Cage; National Treasure: Book of Secrets is a film overloaded with silly moments but it always works because of its globetrotting ferocity.

We need a third film. Now.

• Nick Cotton

★★★ Watched by Nick Cotton 14 Jan, 2015

Watched the sequel before the original. So what? This movie is all kinds of decent and it's a shame that real life is filled with far less conspiracy theories than Nicolas Cage and co would have you believe.

• Lisa Eastham

★★★★ Added by Lisa Eastham

Almost 8 years later and I'm about to give up hope of a sequel. GODDAMNIT JON TURTELTAUB GET IT TOGETHER.

• K

★★★★★ Rewatched by K 05 Jan, 2015 7

YASSS GO HARD IN THE MOTHAFUCKIN PAINT
    N I C S Q U A D

• William James Henry

★★★ Added by William James Henry

Almost as nonspectacular as the first, but still benefiting greatly from Mr. Cage, 'National Treasure: Book of Secrets' is mainly just okay, and will generally collect a lot of dust on the Mediocre Shelf.

• Knockou7

★★★★★ Watched by Knockou7 25 Dec, 2014

Ein sehr guter Film viel Action, Humor und Spannung verpackt in ein grandioses Abenteuer.

• Topictag

★½ Watched by Topictag 25 Dec, 2014

Placing Geocaches like a President.

• Chloe

★★ Added by Chloe

Not as good as the first and just a rehash of basically the same storyline. Bad acting from Nicholas Cage as usual and so unoriginal I cannot remember this film whatsoever and get it confused with the first. I hate sequels.

• JacquesLEB

★★ Watched by JacquesLEB 18 Dec, 2014

Absolutely bonkers ridiculous, the kind you would expect from a national treasure movie, hilariously bad and stupid at times, but it's enjoyable for Nicholas Cage playing it straight faced.

Also Ed Harris.