• John Kelly

★★½ Rewatched by John Kelly 12 Jan, 2014 1

Look, I just like the National Treasure films, okay?

DON'T YOU FUCKING JUDGE ME.

• Eric Shepard

★★★ Watched by Eric Shepard 13 Nov, 2013

Just like the first. Dopey and fun.

• JoseIgnacioWert

★★ Added by JoseIgnacioWert

Ni Bruckheimer ni Turteltaub se devanaron los sesos para aprovechar el gran éxito en taquilla de La Búsqueda. Para su secuela, volvieron a recurrir a los mismos ingredientes que ya funcionaron en la predecesora. Así, aquí volvemos a enfrentarnos a una aventura entretenida, aunque del todo inverosímil. El buen reparto ayuda, reforzado con la presencia de la siempre espléndida Helen Mirren, una actriz de múltiples recursos, tanto cómicos como dramáticos.

La pena es que el encanto de la sorpresa queda irremediablemente perdido.

• Cristiano Maciel

★★ Watched by Cristiano Maciel 25 Dec, 2013

This movie has all the bits of a bad movie: the hero that looks like an average person but can do stuff that only 0.01% of the world population can, the hardly comedic one-liners, the comic relief guy (Justin Bartha, I liked you, what are you doing here?) and the harmless villain. The first two thirds of this are fine - it has an Indiana Jones vibe and I like it. The ending with the water and all that is…

• Emily

★★★★★ Added by Emily

Play this movie at my funeral.

• elhana

★★★★ Rewatched by elhana 23 Dec, 2013

Secuestraremos al presidente!! Toma ya!! Jajaja

• kaila Starr

★★★★ Rewatched by kaila Starr 12 Nov, 2013

yeah I like this one too ,

extra love for the Nick Cage getting to do Nick Cage freak out in Buckingham Palace

• Vicky

★★ Added by Vicky

Well - just another film with Nicholas Cage. What else is there left to say?

• msmere

Added by msmere

Is this the second one?

• Jamie

★★½ Watched by Jamie 03 Oct, 2013

First half almost put me to sleep, it didn't get engaging until the final half...

• Philip Heard

★★★★½ Rewatched by Philip Heard 22 Sep, 2013

I think I enjoyed this even more than the first film. It's fast paced, fun , with some good humor to it. A great family movie.

• Manoj Mathew

★★½ Rewatched by Manoj Mathew 06 Sep, 2013

May not be as great as the first, however still entertaining and something the whole family can sit down and watch.