• Nick Cotton

★★★ Watched by Nick Cotton 14 Jan, 2015

Watched the sequel before the original. So what? This movie is all kinds of decent and it's a shame that real life is filled with far less conspiracy theories than Nicolas Cage and co would have you believe.

• Lisa Eastham

★★★★ Added by Lisa Eastham

Almost 8 years later and I'm about to give up hope of a sequel. GODDAMNIT JON TURTELTAUB GET IT TOGETHER.

• K

★★★★★ Rewatched by K 05 Jan, 2015 7

YASSS GO HARD IN THE MOTHAFUCKIN PAINT
    N I C S Q U A D

• William James Henry

★★★ Added by William James Henry

Almost as nonspectacular as the first, but still benefiting greatly from Mr. Cage, 'National Treasure: Book of Secrets' is mainly just okay, and will generally collect a lot of dust on the Mediocre Shelf.

• Knockou7

★★★★★ Watched by Knockou7 25 Dec, 2014

Ein sehr guter Film viel Action, Humor und Spannung verpackt in ein grandioses Abenteuer.

• Topictag

★½ Watched by Topictag 25 Dec, 2014

Placing Geocaches like a President.

• Chloe

★★ Added by Chloe

Not as good as the first and just a rehash of basically the same storyline. Bad acting from Nicholas Cage as usual and so unoriginal I cannot remember this film whatsoever and get it confused with the first. I hate sequels.

• JacquesLEB

★★ Watched by JacquesLEB 18 Dec, 2014

Absolutely bonkers ridiculous, the kind you would expect from a national treasure movie, hilariously bad and stupid at times, but it's enjoyable for Nicholas Cage playing it straight faced.

Also Ed Harris.

• Nazeer Vawda

★★★ Rewatched by Nazeer Vawda 15 Dec, 2014

I love films like this. I grew up with films like this. I grew up seeing this film MANY MANY times. Going back to it is a fantastic nostalgia trip

• nickgraz95

Added by nickgraz95

7/10

• nic cage

★★★★★ Added by nic cage

godlike nic cage nothing can ever beat this movie

• Ben Radetski

★½ Added by Ben Radetski

Just when you thought that last couldn't be beaten...