• Knockou7

★★★★★ Watched by Knockou7 25 Dec, 2014

Ein sehr guter Film viel Action, Humor und Spannung verpackt in ein grandioses Abenteuer.

• Topictag

★½ Watched by Topictag 25 Dec, 2014

Placing Geocaches like a President.

• Chloe

★★ Added by Chloe

Not as good as the first and just a rehash of basically the same storyline. Bad acting from Nicholas Cage as usual and so unoriginal I cannot remember this film whatsoever and get it confused with the first. I hate sequels.

• JacquesLEB

★★ Watched by JacquesLEB 18 Dec, 2014

Absolutely bonkers ridiculous, the kind you would expect from a national treasure movie, hilariously bad and stupid at times, but it's enjoyable for Nicholas Cage playing it straight faced.

Also Ed Harris.

• Nazeer Vawda

★★★ Rewatched by Nazeer Vawda 15 Dec, 2014

I love films like this. I grew up with films like this. I grew up seeing this film MANY MANY times. Going back to it is a fantastic nostalgia trip

• nickgraz95

Added by nickgraz95

7/10

• nic cage

★★★★★ Added by nic cage

godlike nic cage nothing can ever beat this movie

• Ben Radetski

★½ Added by Ben Radetski

Just when you thought that last couldn't be beaten...

• snugglor

★★★ Watched by snugglor 16 Nov, 2014

It's fluffy and it's got Nicolas Cage. That's all you really need to know.

• Ben Lane

★★½ Added by Ben Lane

Not a great movie and not nearly as entertaining as the first one, but there is still some fun to be had with this sequel.

• Thom D.J.

★★★★ Rewatched by Thom D.J. 06 Nov, 2014

Funny.
    Puzzles.
    Nicolas Cage on a rant.
    Jon Voigt kissing Helen Mirren!
    Kidnapping the FRIGGIN PRESIDENT OF THE FRIGGIN UNITED STATES!
    A SECRET CHAMBER... no.... A FRIGGIN CITY(!!!) OF GOLD UNDERNEATH MOUNT FRIGGIN' RUSHMORE!!!
    WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?!?!?!?

Ok.
    No more coffee for me...

• DekeDaSilva

★★ Watched by DekeDaSilva 02 Nov, 2014

Better or Worse?

On a technical level National Treasure: Book of Secrets is definitely worse than the original. There is more going on, which doesn't give the movie time to breathe, there are far more characters, who all vie for attention making the film feel bloated, and the slap-stick with the comedic relief characters is far more grating. However, there is something to be said for a movie in which Nicolas Cage plays a treasure hunter who has the bright…